CHAPTER 21

My First & Last Love

Chanyeol wake up and he look at Eunji who is smiling in her sleep and a smile start to show on his face. He was happy that at last Eunji and him get to sort out their problem and he wasmost happy because at last Eunji is on his bed and he is hugging her. He waited for this time like forever. He hug Eunji tighter that show how much he love Eunji. When Eunji move, he close his eyes pretending sleeping. When Eunji wake up and taught that Chanyeol was sleeping. She look at him smile. She never felt this happy before. Then she look at the clock and it was 6.30am. Just then she realize that she's late for breakfast. She usually wake up at 6am to get ready and make breakfast. And since is Friday, she need to go to work early because there will be a teachers meeting. She try to move Chanyeol hand slowly so that he will not wake up but Chanyeol hug her tighter.

"Chanyeol. I'm getting late. Let me go."

"Just another 5 minute more."

"Uhmm, No. Your 5 minute is like 1 hour. Let me go. I need to get breakfast and myself ready. Even your late. Please let me go."

"Ok, but with 1 condition. Don't call me Chanyeol. Call me anything but don't call me Chanyeol."

"Chanyeol ah. Please."

"Why? You did call Kyungsoo 'Oppa' on the 1st day you met him. And u still didn't even call me oppa until now. But you know what, I don't one you to call me oppa. Anything beside oppa or Chanyeol."

"Ok. My handsome prince please let me go. We're getting late."

When Chanyeol hear that, he smile and kiss Eunji forehead and let her go. Then Eunji wake up and throw a pillow at Chanyeol and say "Chanyeol ah. Wake up." And run away.

When Chanyeol hear that he try to catch Eunji but Eunji was faster and lock herself in her room. Well is guest room now. Chanyeol just laugh.

After she got ready, she went to kitchen. Since is late, she just make simple breakfast. Then Chanyeol came out from her room and sit on the at the dining table. Eunji place their breakfast on the table. Then Chanyeol pull her hand kiss her cheek. Eunji was shocked.

"A punishment for calling me Chanyeol."

Eunji just smirk annoyingly and sit. After they finish eating, they take their things and went to parking lot. At the parking lot, Chanyeol kiss Eunji forehead and tell her to be careful. Eunji smile and said the same thing. They say goodbye and when straight to their workplace.