CHAPTER 54

My First & Last Love

CHANYEOL POV

We didn't went straight to home. I taught of bringing her for a surprise date. I bring her to Han River. Where we first know about each other.

AT THE HAN RIVER

"Angle, we are here. Come on lets go."

"Ok. But where are we?"

"Well, we are at Han river."

We step out from the car and start walking holding hands. It was cold that night so I offer my blazer to her. She just smile and said thank you. While we were walking, there was a little boy crying in the middle of walk way. When Eunji saw that boy he let go of my hand went to that boy. I just follow from back. Then Eunji squat so that she will be the same level as that boy.

"Hello there handsome boy. Why are you crying here alone? Where's your parents?"

That boy look at her and said "I don't know. They are missing. I'm scared aunty."

Eunji sit beside him and said "Well do you know your parents number. Or any information."

"I don't know. Buy my mom gave me this before we came here." He give Eunji a piece of paper.

Eunji smile and said "Here is your mom number. Wait let me call her."

After calling the boy mother, Eunji told that boy to stand up and said "I called your mom. She's on her way. So now you need to stop crying. Come aunty buy you some ice cream while we wait for your mom." 

Then Eunji and the little boy holding hand went to the ice cream stall that was just near by. When I look at that, I just smile. I saw a motherly side of Eunji and that was the first time. Just tonight I saw two different side of Eunji. I just follow from back and look at their behavior. Just a bit later that boy mother came and say thank you to Eunji and me. Eunji was just saying its okay. Then the bid farewell. Then that boy came back and ask Eunji to squat so Eunji did. Then the guy kiss her cheek. Well I did felt jealous but then I taught is just a kiss from a boy so I let it be. 

The boy say "Thank you aunty. You are so sweet." Eunji smile and pinch his nose and kiss his cheek back. Then the boy went away. I hold her hand again. Then I said "Well that was sweet. I never know that you have this side before." 

Eunji look at me and said "Which side?"

"This side. Where you are begin caring. Just like a mother who care about his son."

Eunji laugh and said "Well I'm a teacher. Remember. Of course I like kids."

I nod and said "Yeh I know that. but at school you are so strict. I saw you teaching in class twice. and remember when there were two boy came saying that they don't to be in detention room and you didn't compromise and told them to clean the basketball court."

Eunji smile and said "So you've been stalking me."

I smile and said "That was before I confess. I don't do it know."

We both laugh and we continue our date. We just talk about random things.

When is was getting late, we decide to go home.