CHAPTER 6

My First & Last Love

FROM BOTH OF THEM STORY

"How was ur date?" The father ask

"It was fine. Nothing much" Eunji & Chanyeol answer

"So are u going to say yes." Mother ask

"Dad/Appa let us meet at least for another 2 date. I really want to know him/her more before saying yes. Please. We even agree to this." Both of them explain to their parents.

"Ok. It's up to you. But we really hope that you agree with this marriage." The father says.

Both of them just nod their head and went to their room.

Chanyeol POV

After I got change to my PJ, I plan to text Eunji. I don't know why but I just did.

From Me To Eunji : Have u arrived?

Eunji To Me : Yup. Save & sound. How about u?

Me to Eunji : Me 2. Can I ask u at least 1 question. I forgot to ask at the date.

Eunji To Me : Sure why not. If I willing to answer I'll answer.

Me to Eunji : What to u do. I mean what do u work as.

Eunji to Me : I'm an elementary school teacher. Just work there about 5-6 month. How about u?

Me To Eunji : I'm an employee at Shinhwa Group. Going to be 1 year next month.

Than I look at the clock and it show that it's going to be 1am. So I try to stop the conversation

Me to Eunji : It's getting late now. Good night and sweet dream. Can't wait to meet u 2morrow.

And I press send. Than I read again and I realize that I say i can't wait to meet her. Why did I say that. Then my phone beep says that a text just came and its from Eunji.

Eunji to Me : Good night & sweet dream to u to. I cant wait to meet u to.

After I read it a big smile start to appear on my face. She can't wait to see me to. Why am I getting so excited to meet her tomorrow. Is not that I love her is it. Well, I just can't wait for tomorrow. Then I place my phone on my side table and when to sleep with a smile.