CHAPTER 47

My First & Last Love

While Eunji was worried about Namjoo and keep on finding her. Chanyeol pull her and lie to her to go this direction maybe Namjoo will be there. Eunji who was very worried about her best friend didn’t ask anything and just follow Chanyeol. When Chanyeol was sure enough that they were far away from the place and no one will disturb them, Chanyeol pull Eunji and push her trough the tree gently. Eunji was shock.

“Chanyeol ah! What is this. We need to find Namjoo before it gets darker. Now let me go and lets start finding.”

“Nope not gonna happen. And you call me Chanyeol. How many time I have to tell you not to call me Chanyeol. Call me with my pet name.” And he smirk.

“Okay sorry husband. My handsome prince, can you please let me go.”

“Okay forgiven but before that. I need a kiss here.” Pointing at his cheek.

Eunji went nearer and kiss his cheek. But Chanyeol was faster and turn her face and face Eunji. Then Eunji lips kiss his lips. Eunji shock and said “Ahh, that was cheating. Now you need to let me go. You even get the kiss on your lips.” And pout. Chanyeol just smile and shook his head.

“But you promise.”

“No I didn’t. Anyway let Kyungsoo do that job. Let him have that moment. And we have our moment. Anyway no one is trying to find Namjoo. Only Kyungsoo is.”

When Eunji heard what Chanyeol said she ask “What do you mean by no one is finding her?”

Chanyeol face change and smile showing his teeth to Eunji and said “Well this was all been plan by us.”

Eunji got mad and hit his shoulder and said “What were you guys thinking? What is something happen to Namjoo. She’s so scared of dark do you know that. I’m not happy Mr. Park Chanyeol.” Then she look away and cross her arm around her stomach.

Chanyeol made a face and said “Even I’m not happy with you Mrs. Park Eunji. I have a whole day here. You my lady, need to explain about this guy name Lay.”

When Eunji here that, she turn to Chanyeol. This time she smile awkwardly and said “Ah! Sweetheart. There's nothing to discuss about this. Is nothing to worry about. You know how much I love you.” Then she kiss Chanyeol cheek.

Chanyeol wanted to smile looking at how Eunji act but he hold it and said “I know you love me so much. And I almost forgive you when you kiss me. But I know that is your bribe. So my wife explain.”

Eunji bit her lower lips and close her eyes because she know Chanyeol won’t be happy until she tell him everything. Eunji can’t even run because she’s been lock in Chanyeol arm. Eunji open her eyes and look at Chanyeol which his face already an inch away. When Eunji realize that, she become speechless and look at Chanyeol eyes. Then Chanyeol peck her lips and smile. Eunji hold her lips, look at Chanyeol and ask “Why did you kiss me?”

“Well who told you to bit your lower lips. You know i can’t resist it when you bit your lips. You look extra y.”

Eunji cover her lips with hand and started to blush. Then Chanyeol smile and then he laugh. Eunji look at Chanyeol. Then Chanyeol said “This doesn't mean I’ve forgive you and forget about this Lay. You still need to explain.”

Eunji pout and said “Okay fine I’ll tell you about him. But can you at least let me go and we can sit and talk.”

Chanyeol let go of Eunji waist but lock his hand with Eunji. Then they sit. Chanyeol told Eunji to sit infront of him, so Eunji did sit and Chanyeol hug her from back. Then Eunji tell everything about Lay to Chanyeol. At some point Chanyeol was jealous but went Eunji continue and said that he really didn’t have any feeling at Lay, Chanyeol was happy. They sat like that for a while and just look at the sky. Chanyeol didn’t even let go of Eunji at all. He was cherish this moment.

After a while and they taught that is getting late the stand up and went to the camp site. But before Eunji walk, Chanyeol pull her and hug her. Chanyeol then said “I love you Park Eunji. And I believe you. I don’t care whoever guy came in your life. Because I know now you are mine and always mine.”

Eunji smile and said “I love you too Park Chanyeol. And believe me your my first and last love.”

Chanyeol pull back and said “Your my first and last love to.” Then he kiss Eunji forehead. Then they walk out of the jungle hand in hand.

When they arrive at the camp site, everyone was there except Namjoo and Kyungsoo. Jongdea then said “Since is getting late. Let’s just sleep and find them next morning.”

Everyone agree and went to sleep.

In morning, the all wake up and went to find Namjoo and Kyungsoo. This time they went together. After almost an hour and half the find them in one of the old hut. The girls went straight to Namjoo and bring her to the camp site. They boys just follow from back. After they arrive, they tell Namjoo and Kyungsoo to freshen up and then go to sleep. Both of them just nod and head toward the toilet and then went to sleep. On the other side, the girls been were busy packing things because they plan to go home this evening and since is their last day at for the camp.

On the evening, went Namjoo and Kyungsoo have already wake up, they all have lunch and then head to their own home with their partners.