CHAPTER 24

My First & Last Love

EUNJI POV

When I arrive home, I saw Chanyeol sitting on the sofa watching television. I went to him and hit his back. Chanyeol was surprise and ask "Ouch! Why did you hit me."

"For giving Namjoo number to Kyungsoo oppa. Why did u do that?"

He smile and say "Come here and sit first." I sit beside him and he put his arm on my shoulder and look at me."Well he told me to ask for Namjoo's number from you. I didn't want to in the 1st place but I realize that I never saw Kyungsoo so insist about a girl. He always be the one who will be running away from girls. But when he met Namjoo, he become somebody else. He wasn't being the same Kyungsoo that I know. He really want to know about Namjoo. That's why I help him. Anyhow I was annoyed with him asking for Namjoo's number like every single day. Tell Namjoo not to worry. Kyungsoo is a good guy. I can guarantee that."

"Ok. I believe you. Is good that I didn't got scold by her. Anyway your home early."

"I finish my work earlier. So I taught that I better go home and settle something that I can settle then staying in office. Anyway I have other things to at home."

Eunji just nod and she stand up and wanted to go to her room to change but Chanyeol stop her "Angle, where are you going?"

"My room to change."

"Well dear, your forgetting something. I told you yesterday that your room now is a guest room now. And all your clothes are in our room now. Remember no more your room my room. Is only our room."

"When did you move my things?" I ask in a shock voice

"Just now. Remember I say I got other things to do at home." And smile at me.

I look and stare at him annoyingly and when to our room to change.

After I got change I went straight to kitchen to cook for dinner. Since I didn't eat for lunch so I'm starving. While I was cooking, I felt an arm hugging me form back and I know it was Chanyeol. He place his head on my shoulder. I just let him be. Then Chanyeol speak "Princess since tomorrow is Saturday, lets go to mom & dad house for dinner and Appa & Omma house for lunch." When I hear that I was so happy and face him.His hand was still at my waist. I ask in my exited voice"Really. I love it. Thank you." And give a peck on his cheek. Chanyeol just smile and hug me. After finish cooking we had our dinner.

After finish our dinner, Chanyeol help me clean up. Then we went to sleep. Just like yesterday Chanyeol hug me and kiss my hair.