CHAPTER 22

My First & Last Love

EUNJI POV

When I arrive at the school, I went straight to teachers room running since I'm late for meeting. When I arrive I felt relief because the principle wasn't there yet. After the meeting finish, we went to our own class. When is recess time, I went straight to teachers room since I wasn't that hungry. In the teachers room while I was busy with my work, suddenly Namjoo ask me and Bomi. "Guys, I need to ask something." Both of us look at Namjoo. Namjoo continue "Do u know any guy name Do Kyungsoo? This guy keep on calling and texting me. Is been a month."

I answer "I know him. His Chanyeol's best friend. I met him on my wedding day. He did ask about u that day."

Then Bomi interrupt "OHHH! Our Nomjoo have a secret admire. I'm happy for you Kim Namjoo."

Namjoo give an annoying face and said "Shup up Yoon Bomi." Then she look at me and said "So you are the one who give my number to him, Eunji ahh, Why?"

I just smile show my teeth and say "I didn't give your number to anyone. But I think Chanyeol did. Hehe."

Namjoo "And explain how did Chanyeol got my number."

"Well there was one day Chanyeol ask your number. He say that if anything happen he can call you and I believe that. So I just give your number to him." And still smile showing my teeth. Bomi in the other side just laugh.

"And when he ask you for my number, you didn't suspect anything. Like why did he only ask for my number not Bomi's too."

I just shock my head and said "Nope. Not at all. But Namjoo ah until when you want to run away from guys and relationship. Is been 5 years since that tragic."

Then Bomi said something "I agree. Namjoo you really need to move on. Come on. Please forget about it. I know is hard but at least you can try."

"I don't know guys. But I'm just not ready yet. That tragic still going through my head like almost everyday. I just need more time. Please Eunji, Bomi."

Bomi "Ok. But remember if you want any help we are here for you. But make sure call me 1st."

Namjoo and I look at Bomi with confuse face.

Namjoo ask "Why?"

Bomi "Well since Eunji is married so he need to treats her husband. So we just want to make sure we don't disturb her."

When I hear that I was laughing in my shock and throw my pen at Bomi but Bomi able to avoid it. Namjoo just laugh went she hear that.

Bomi saw Namjoo laughing and said "That sound like our Namjoo." And laugh together. And then the ring bell saying that recess time is over. We went to our class and do our duty.