CHAPTER 58

My First & Last Love

That night Eunji came back home and saw Chanyeol was sitting on the sofa and was watching Castle, one of his favourite series. Eunji ignore him and went straight into the room and took shower. After Eunji finish taking shower and wear her t-shirt and short, she went out of the room and sat next to Chanyeol but a bit far away. Chanyeol looks at her and she looks back. The Eunji ask “So tell me why you applied holiday for me, Bomi and Namjoo?”

“Well since we are getting re-married this Sunday, so I apply holiday for you and the other.”

“I know that we are getting re-married this Sunday. But why apply for holiday. We can just work the next day.”

“I know we can. But we are not getting married here.”

Eunji look at Chanyeol with confuse face and ask “Not here. Then where?”

“Well your dream is to get married at the beach and in Jeju. So I plan with everyone that we are getting married in Jeju and stay there at least for 3 days and 2 nights. That’s why. Well it supposes to be surprise but you insist to know about this. So surprise.”

Eunji look at Chanyeol with surprised face. Then she said “Really!!!” Chanyeol just nod his head. Eunji smile and hug him. Chanyeol almost fall down but he manages to stay put. Eunji said to him “Thank you. Thank you so much.” Chanyeol was just laughing and they break the hug.

Then Chanyeol came near Eunji slowly who was sitting facing him. The nearer Chanyeol came forward Eunji move backward. While Eunji was moving backward, she asks “What are you doing Park Chanyeol?”

“Giving you your punishment. And now you will get two punishment because you call me Park Chanyeol.”

“Ok! Ok! Ok! I’m sorry. Now stop.” But it was too late. Eunji back was already touch the couch and Chanyeol was already on top of her. She tries to push Chanyeol away but Chanyeol was stronger. When Chanyeol almost kiss her, the house bell ring. Eunji automatically said “There’s someone here.” Chanyeol stop and make unhappy face. Still at the same position and he said “Haish! Really? Now?” Eunji smile and push him. He let go of Eunji and sit at the previous position. Eunji stand up and said “Whoever it is, I really love that person. Even if my biggest enemy.” Chanyeol smirk and make an annoyed face. Then he said “We’ll continue later. You still gonna get your punishment Mrs. Park Eunji.” Eunji show her tongue to Chanyeol and walk to open the door.

When Eunji open the door, she saw Namjoo who was wet because of the heavy rain still wearing the same dress from morning. Namjoo hug her right away and said while crying “Eu-Eunji ah! What should I do?”