CHAPTER 39

My First & Last Love

Eunji wake up and look at the white and bright silling. She look at her left hand side and saw Chanyeol sleeping while holding her hand. She caress his hair and smile. Chanyeol feel someone is caressing his hair, he wake up. He look and Eunji who was smiling to her said hello to him. When Chanyeol saw that smile and said "Don't you smile like that. You almost took my life away. Don't ran away like that ever again." And hug her. Eunji hug him back. Suddenly, Chanyeol felt like his t-shirt becoming wet. He know that Eunji was crying so he said "Cry baby. Cry. I won't stop you. If crying really help, so cry as long as you want."while rubbing her back. Eunji start to cry and said "I'm scared. I'm really scared. Why did he come back." And her cry become louder. Chanyeol didn't say anything but just rub her back to make her calm. After finish cry they broke the hug and Eunji move aside and tell Chanyeol to sit beside her. Chanyeol sit and put his hand around Eunji shoulder and pull her in his arm. Chanyeol said "I will always be with you. Don't worry. That guy won't able to be near you. Trust me." Eunji just nod her head. Then they went back to sleep in each other arms.

In the morning, while they were still sleeping, Eunji family came into the room and saw both of them sleeping. They just let them be and went back out. When they close the door, Chanyeol wake up. He look at Eunji and smile and hug her tighter. Then he let go of Eunji and went out of the bed. Went he went out of the room, he saw Eunji family was outside waiting. He was shock and ask "Mom, dad, why are guys waiting outside. Why didn't you guys go in." Then Minseok say "Well we went in and saw two lover were sleeping in each other arms. So we plan to just let them sleep and wait outside." Then all of them laugh. Chanyeol felt shy and caress her back neck. Then Chanyeol said "Go in now. Eunji is still sleeping. I'm going to find drinks." All of them just nod and went inside and Chanyeol went to buy drinks.

When they went inside, Mrs. Jung, Sunny and Dahye take a sit near Eunji and the other just stand behind their partner and hold their shoulder. After just a few minute Eunji wake up and saw all of them looking at her while her mother is holding her hand. Everyone give a smile to Eunji and Eunji smile back. Then Mr. Jung ask "How are you my daughter? You make all of us worried you know that." Eunji just smile and answer "I'm fine. Better then yesterday. Sorry for making all of you worry about me." Mrs. Jung said "Is good that your fine. Don't ever run like that anymore. You didn't know how worry we all were especially Chanyeol. He didn't speak at all until doctor came from the emergency room. He keep on blaming himself for what happen to you." Eunji just nod her head. He didn't know that Chanyeol was really really worried for her. When her mother tell her about that and look at her worried face, she know that Chanyeol must look like a living dead person. Then Eunji face change to a face where she want to ask a question. Jongdea saw that and said "I know you want to know why is that guy back. Isn't it. Well we also don't know that yet. But one thing we know for sure and that is he will be back." Then Minseok continue "But Eunji don't stress yourself with this. We will do something to find him and settle this problem." Just then Chanyeol and the doctor that treat Eunji came in. The doctor smile and greet them and they greet him back. He look at Eunji and check her. Then doctor smile and said "Well Mrs. Eunji, you all fine now. Everything's good and you can discharge soon. I will prepare all your discharge paper." Then he ask for permission to go and went out. Everyone was happy. Just after a few minute a nurse came in and give Chanyeol her discharge paper. Then they all went to Eunji home. Chanyeol just want Eunji to stay at her own home so that she will fell better.