CHAPTER 7

My First & Last Love

SKIP  TO 2nd DATE

Since is their second date, Eunji plan to wear something casual. She wore a red and white stripe tshirt and boyfriend jeans and match it with my peach knee length jacket and my read sneakers. ans as for Chanyeol he just wear his jeans and Captain America sweatshirt with black sneakers.

Eunji and Chanyeol meet up at one of café in Seoul. They continue their question and answer.

"So Eunji, why did u want to be a teacher. Was it what u really want to be since little?"

"Yup. I always want to be a teacher. I really like teaching people and I really like kids. So hou about u. Do u really want to work in office or u wanted to be something else?"

"I really want to work in office. I just like working in office. I like to just in front of the computer on design something using my creativity and meet people. I don't know how to explain but I just love my job."

"Interesting. Ur the 1st person I meet that love his job but dosent know why." Both of them laugh. Eunji continue questioning "Who is the most close to u in the family. Well for me is my brothers and sister-in-law. I just like talking to them either is just for fun or some private matter."

"I'm really close to my brother-in-law. He was there went I need someone to talk to. I also kind of close to my sister but went it come to private matter I prefer talking to my brother-in law. Well I really like what u wearing today simple and casual. Are u really like this or is just your lazy day."

"Thank u. This is how I usually wear. I just like to wear something that is simple and comfortable. U look good to. Just my style. Simple."

"Well this is me. I just like to wear jeans and t-shirt that match up with my blazer or jacket or just grab my sweatshirt. I barely wear more than 2 tops."

And they continue talking and laughing like they already know each other for years. They talk until they forgot that is getting late.they realize is getting late went the waiter told them that the café is going to be close in half an hour. When they realize that they apologize and went out of the café. They were laughing so hard because they didn't realize that is getting late. Before going home Chanyeol remind Eunji about tomorrow will be their last date. Eunji just nod and both of them wave as goodbye.