CHAPTER 35

My First & Last Love

Today is the last day for their honeymoon. They had fun staying there. Chanyeol told Eunji that they should stay for a day more, but Eunji said no since the ticket been book. While they were packing their things, Chanyeol ask Eunji "So sweetheart, what are you going to do for the holiday left?" Eunji answer "I don't know yet. Maybe a girls day out with Namjoo & Bomi or with unnies. I'll think about it. There must be something I can do. Anyway I need to think about a plan for Kyungsoo oppa since I promise him I'll help him to get Namjoo." Chanyeol just nod his head. After the finish packing, the have a sit for a while because their flight is at night.

ON THE FLIGHT

CHANYEOL POV

After we check in, we went straight to the plane. We take our sit. I sat on the window site and Eunji sat beside me. After a while Eunji wanted to go to the toilet. On her way back from the toilet, I heard someone called her. From the voice, I know it was a guy. I look and saw her talking to that guy. She sound exited. But for me, I felt really jealous.

"Eunji sunbae. Eunji sunbae is it?" That guy called. Eunji take a look and smile. She gave a big smile that I really love. The smile where only I want her to smile like that only to me, not other guy.

"Oh, Jongin ah. What are you doing here? I'm really happy to meet you here."Eunji answer.

Because of I can't take any of my jealousy anymore, I walk toward Eunji and hold her waist to show that she's mine. Eunji look at me and introduce me to him "Oh Jongin ah, meet my husband, Park Chanyeol. And Honey meet Jongin, my junior in collage."

I extend my hand to shake his. He shake and smile and said "I didn't know your married. You didn't invite me." Then he called out a girl name and introduce her to us. "Eunji, meet my wife Naeun. I think you know her don't you." Then a girl came and slightly shout Eunji name "Eunji unnie. What are doing here? Oh is so good to meet you here. I miss you." and they hug.

Then Eunji said "Naeun ah. Is good to see you to. Jongin ah, at last you get to merriad your dream girl. Good job man. We need to meet. I need to know our love story." Jongin just smile and said "Well one day we will meet. Even I want to know your love story. Because back then went our collage year, You were so not interested in any guy that try to tackle you." Then both of them laugh.

Then we say goodbye and take a our sit. Then Eunji ask "You were jealous wasn't you. That's why you came and hug me."

I look at her and said "I have such a smart wife. Your right. And one more thing sweetheart, please don't smile like that to anyone eles. That smile you just gave that guy is only for me. And we need to sit down and you need to list the guys namr that trying to tackle you. Ok." And I smile.

Eunji just laugh sarcasticly and said "Ok. I didn't know I have such a jealousy husband. But there were some girl try to tackle you to." I just smile and kiss her temple. Then we went to sleep.

END OF POV

Just after they arrive home. It was already late. It was about 2am. They put their bag near the sofa and went to bed straight away because both of them was so tired.

It is 1.45pm, and Eunji wake up because she felt hungry. She move Chanyeol hand and went straight to kitchen to find food. Since Chanyeol is not awake yet and Eunji didn't want to wake him up so she just sit in the living room and watch television. After 20 minute, Chanyeol come out while rubbing her eyes and went near to Eunji. He kiss Eunji forehead and put his head on her lap. He ask while his eyes is still close "Your up early honey. Aren't you tired." Eunji answer "Early? Is almost in the evening dear. Anyway I had my good sleep. Didn't want to wake you up so just let you sleep. I know your tired." while her eyes are still watching television. Chanyeol just let it be and went back to sleep on Eunji lap. Eunji just let it be. After a while, she look at Chanyeol and kiss his lips. Chanyeol smile in his sleep.