CHAPTER 30

My First & Last Love

Since is the last week of school, Eunji been busy with her works such as extra classes for the her student for them to be ready with their exam. Because of that Eunji will come home late and go to school earlier than Chanyeol. Sometime she will be going to school even Chanyeol wake up and comeback home when Chanyeol is asleep. One day Chanyeol even sleep at the couch because he's been waiting for Eunji to come home.

While Eunji was finishing her last minute work for her student using her laptop, she felt a sleep while doing her work in the living room. Is about 2 o'clock when Chanyeol realize that Eunji was not at her side so he wake up and look for Eunji. She saw Eunji was sleeping at the living room with television and laptop was still on. He went near an her hair and pick her up bridal style and bring her to the room. He place Eunji slowly on the bed because he doesn’t want to wake Eunji up. Then he went and sleep beside Eunji and hug her. Before he sleep, he muttered "I miss you so much my princess. Look at your eye begs. Please take care of yourself baby." And hug her tight.

In the morning, when Eunji wake up, she felt a hand on her waist. Since she wasn’t facing Chanyeol, but still she know it was his hand. She felt weird how can she be on the bed when she fall a sleep in the living room but she let it be. She try to move Chanyeol hand slowly since she didn’t want to wake Chanyeol up. While she was trying to move his hand. Chanyeol pull her closely and say with his eyes close. "Just go to sleep another hour. Is still early. Just forget about your work for awhile and sleep. I miss you. My hug miss you."

"Is 4.30am now. I need to finish the work before going to school. Please let me go."

"Nope not gonna happen. Listen to your husband and go back to sleep. Your work start at 8.30. So you still can wake up at 6.30 to finish our work and I'm not gonna hear any of your argument. So just go back to sleep."

"Ok, fine. I go back to sleep." And continue to sleep.

Eunji wake up because hear her alarm and switch it of. When she look at the clock, it show 7.30am. she quickly stand up and go to bathroom. After getting ready, she realize that Chanyeol wasn’t inside the room. When she went out, she saw Chanyeol wearing her apron and was frying the egg. She was amazed with that sigh and just smile. When Chanyeol saw her, he call Eunji and ask her to sit. "Your awake princess. Come have a sit. I make a breakfast for you." Eunji sat and have breakfast. She was surprise that Chanyeol was able to cook a complete breakfast. She never knew about that. After eating she wash the dishes and try to find her things but it was no where. Then she ask Chanyeol about it. Chanyeol went to take her things and give to Eunji and say "Here's your things. And don't worry. Your work is done and I save it as student's in school folder." When Eunji here that, she was surprise that she didn’t know Chanyeol did all her work. Eunji say thank you and give Chanyeol a peck kiss on her cheek. Then she when straight to school since she already late.