EPILOGUE

My First & Last Love

4 Years Later.

“Honey, I’m home.” Chanyeol said walking in the house.

“I’m at the kitchen sweetheart.” Eunji said.

Chanyeol walk to the kitchen and hug her from back and kiss her shoulder. Eunji smile and ask “Did you have dinner?”

“Yes I did. Did you have your dinner?”

“Yes I did.”

“How are you and how is our little cookie?” Chanyeol ask.

“We are fine.” Then Eunji turn around and place her arm behind Chanyeol neck, kiss him on the lips and said “Congratulation husband for your promotion. I prepare for you something.”

“Thank you. So what gift did you prepare for me for my promotion.” Chanyeol ask.

“Do you want it now or later?” Eunji ask.

“How about now. I want to know what is it.”

Then Eunji smile ily and pull Chanyeol tie that make Chanyeol bow and she whisper “Something you will like it. Come, it’s in the room.” And pull him by his tie into the room.

Chanyeol smile and said “I don’t know why, but I already love this gift.”

Eunji pull her into the room. When they arrive in the room, Eunji push her on the bed and lock the door behind her. Chanyeol already smirking looking at Eunji. Then Eunji lean on the door ily and loosen her white silk robe and let the robe slide away from her. Chanyeol look at her and smile. she was wearing the same nighty when they were on their honeymoon. The very short and sleeveless y red satin nightgown.

“Come here you.” Chanyeol said calling her with his index finger moving telling her to come near.

Eunji walk slowly. When he was about to arrive, Chanyeol pull her by the waist and make her fall on top of him.

Then Chanyeol said “Kiss my hot stuff.”

Eunji smile and kiss him deeply and passionately. The she move to kiss his chin and by nuzzling his neck with her nose and blow. Then Chanyeol change the position and now he is on top of Eunji and said “You teaser.”

Eunji chuckle. The Chanyeol kiss her lips again. Then he move down to her chin and neck. He kiss and bite her neck make Eunji moan.

He pull and remove the strand from her face and said.

“I love you much Eunji.”

“I love you too Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol smile and kiss her back on the lips passionately and move to her chin, throat. When he was kissing Eunji neck, a knock on the door stop him and sigh. He look at EUnji and said “Again.”

Eunji smile and chuckle.

“Every single time. The son of your don’t like to his daddy happy isn’t it?”

Eunji hit him on the arm and said “His your son too.”

“I know. That’s why I can’t do anything.” Chanyeol said.

Eunji just chuckle and push Chanyeol and said “Move. Your son is calling me.”

Chanyeol peck Eunji lips and move from on top her and lie down on the bed. Eunji stand up and pick up the robe from the floor and where it. When she was done, she open the door and saw their 3 years old son, Eun Chan, standing, rubbing his eyes and look like almost going to cry.

Eunji kneel down and said “Aigoo. Why is my son is not sleeping yet?”

“Can I sleep with mommy and daddy.”

Chanyeol heard that, imidiately sit on the bed and said “No!”

Eunji look at him and frown angrily and mouthed “Chanyeol, shut up.”

He shook his head and appeal. Eunji ignore it and look at Eun Chan and said “Sure you can baby. Let’s go.”

Eunji stand up and Eun Chan hold her hand and they walk to the bed. Eunji told him to move a bit. He pout and move aside and Eun Chan lie down in the middle between Eunji and Chanyeol.

Then he got a call and pick up since is Minseok.

“Hello hyung.”

“Hey Chanyeol. Are you busy or your free?”

“I was busy but I’m free now.” Chanyeol said looking at Eunji. Eunji kick his leg.

Minseok laugh and said “I know that feeling son. Well me, Jongdea and Suho plan to go for a drink since we all got rejected by our wife because of our kids. So do you want to join.”

“Yeah sure. Why not.”

Then Minseok tell him the place and then they hang up.

He look at Eunji and said “I’m going out. Minseok hyung invite me for a light drink. Is it okay with you.”

Eunji smile and said “Sure why not.”

CHanyeol smile and walk to the bathroom to freshen up. When he was done, he walk out and get ready. Once he was ready, he kiss on Eunji lips and said “I’ll be back as early as I can. Take care. I love you.”

Then Eunji said “Okay. Honey, I’m sorry.”

Chanyeol smile and said “Hey, it’s okay. Our son need you.” Then he whisper in her ear and said “We continue later. We need to since it’s my promotion gift.”

Eunji smile and just nod.

“Bye. Love you.” Chanyeol said.

“Love you too.” then Chanyeol went away.

After a few hour later, Chanyeol came back and walk straight to the room and saw Eunji and Eun Chan sleeping soundly. He smile and said “My family. My happiness.” He lie down beside Eun Chan after giving Eun Chan and Eunji a kiss on their check.

That morning, Eunji wake up early and walk straight to the bathroom to freshen up. When she walk out the bathroom after shower, he look at the bed and saw Chanyeol and Eun Chan sleeping in the same position. She smile and said “Like father, like son.”

Then she walk out the room and start preparing breakfast. Then she wake Chanyeol up.

When they were having breakfast, Eun Chan walk out the room rubbing his eyes. Chanyeol told Eunji to sit and let him pick Eun Chan up.

Then they have breakfast together.

In the evening, Eunji didn’t felt well. Her body was ache everywhere and she feel stiff. Then she remember that she’s late for period for almost three weeks. She take out the calendar and start counting the date and she was right.

“Can it be?” She said to herself. Then she get ready and went to the pharmacy with EUn Chan and buy two box of pregnancy test. When she came back to home, she let Eun Chan watch television and walk straight to the bathroom to test all four of it. She waited for a few minutes in the toilet and when the minute come, she look at it and all four of them are positif.

She smile and said “I’m pregnant. I’m pregnant again. I need to tell Chanyeol. Wait. No. I need to wait and surprise him.”

That night, Chanyeol came back home and like always, he’ll kiss Eunji first then walk in the room. Once the door was close, Eunji smile and wait for Chanyeol to notice her pregnancy test in the bathroom.

Just like Eunji expected, Chanyeol came out from the room so fast and said “What is this baby?”

Eunji smile and said “What do you think it is?”

“You’re pregnant.”

Eunji bite her lips and nod. Chanyeol smile and shout “YES! YES! YES!” He hug Eunji and said “Sweetheart, you don’t know how happy I am. Thank you. Thank you so much.”

Then Eun Chan walk in the kitchen and said “Daddy, why are you shouting? And why are you hwugging mommy like that. Mommy can get hwurt.”

Chanyeol broke the hug and pick and said “You’re going to be a oppa or hyung soon Eun Chan. You mommy is pregnant.”

“Pregnant? What is that?”

“How should I tell you this. In your mommy tummy, there is a baby. It’s your little sister or little brother. Your going to be oppa or hyung soon.” Chanyeol explain.

Eun Chan smile and said “Really daddy? Yeah! I’m so happy. I’m going to tell Su Bin, Jun Soo hyung, Hyun Joo and Hyun Jung.”

Eunji and Chanyeol nod and smile. Then he hug her by her shouder with his free hand and kiss her head. He look at Eunji and said “I love you so much Park Eunji.”

“I love you to Park Chorong.” And the seal it with kiss.