CHAPTER 20

My First & Last Love

When they reach home, Eunji wanted to go to her room but Chanyeol stop her. "Where are you going?"

"To my room of course."

"Well start from today that is just a guest room. Not your room anymore. OUR room will be here." pointing to his room.

Eunji blush and say "Ok. But at least let me take a bath and change my cloth."

Chanyeol just nod and pull her hand and make her come closer and whisper to her left ear "Be fast. I'll be waiting. And tomorrow bring your things to our room." When Eunji hear that she blush again. She walk to her room while holding her face hiding her blush. Chanyeol just smile.

After closing her door she sit down on her bed and say "Eunji what happen to you. Why are you blushing." While fanning herself with her hand. She took her towel and went for a bath and then change to her nightwear, a plain navy blue t shirt and strips short. Before going out from her room she take a peek from the door just to make sure Chanyeol was not outside. When she was confident with that she went out and went to the kitchen. In the kitchen she saw Chanyeol drinking water while looking at her.

"Trying to run away from me."

"No. I-I-I wasn't." Eunji say and smile showing her teeth.

"Really. Than why were you peeking before coming out of your room?"

Eunji was speechless and bit her bottom lips and hold her neck. She felt ashamed because she got caught. Then she walk to the glass rack, pour water and drink it. Since Chanyeol finish drinking, he wait for Eunji because he don’t want Eunji to run away this time. After Eunji done drinking and wash her glass, Chanyeol pull her hand and bring her to their room and close the door. Chanyeol push her to the wall. Eunji was schoked. When Chanyeol saw Eunji face, he said "Don't worry. I won't do anything if your not ready. Let's just sleep today. Anyhow is been a long day for us." and pull her to the bed. When Eunji hear what just Chanyeol said she just smile. They went to sleep. Chanyeol was at the right side and Eunji was at the left side. Chanyeol hug her as if his going to lose her. Before going to sleep he whisper "I love you so much Park Eunji." Eunji smile and hug him back. They went to sleep. For the 1st time both of them sleep well without any worries.