CHAPTER 43

My First & Last Love

It was their camp day, Eunji and Chanyeol got ready and went straight to the camp side after breakfast. When they arrive, the saw Minseok, Jongdea, Sunny, Dayhe, Bomi and Beakhyun have already arrive. Suho And Chorong came a few minutes later. They find a good spot and unpack their things. The guys was busy setting up the tent and the girls was busy organizing things on the table that they bought with them. When they were busy doing their things, suddenly they heard someone shout Bomi full name from far away. Everyone turn to that voice and saw Namjoo angry face. Then they saw Kyungsoo following Namjoo from back.

“YAH! Yoon Bomi, your so dead.” Namjoo scold Bomi from while walking toward her. She look really angry. Eunji look at Namjoo and look back at Bomi. Eunji saw Bomi guilty face and then Bomi smile and turn around. Eunji whisper to Bomi ear “What did you do?” Bomi whisper back “I told Kyungsoo to pick her up. I just want to help.” Eunji laugh and give Bomi high five. Eunji look and Bomi and said “Good job Yoon Bomi.” Then Namjoo came and hit Bomi left arm. Then she said in her angry yet slow voice “Why did you did this? You said you wanted to pick me up. Even if you couldn’t you should call me or text me. Not him. I can come with my own car.”

Bomi smile awkwardly and said “Well Beakhyun pick me up very late. If we have to pick you up we won’t be here until now. So I called Kyungsoo to pick you up. I try to call you but you didn’t pick up.”

Namjoo look at Bomi with her unsatisfied face and said “Really! I didn’t pick up. My phone was with me for the whole time. If you want to say that maybe there’s no signal, I won’t trust you. Tell me the truth.”

Bomi was worried and he put all the blame to Beakhyun and said “It was all Beakhyun fault. It was all his idea.” When Beakhyun heard her Bomi said that he look at Bomi. Namjoo turn to face Beakhyun and said “I taught so. This can’t be Bomi plan. The only person who can come out with this kind of stupid idea is only Mr. Byun Beakhyun.”

Beakhyun was shock and said “Hello there miss. Do you think both of your friends are so good. They are worst went it come to planning something. I did nothing wrong.”

Eunji look at Beakhyun and said “Hey! I have nothing to do with this. Is yours and Bomi problem. I’m the victim her.” Beakhyun just laugh sarcasticly and said “Yeh right. Like I’m gonna believe you.”

Then Minseok cut them of by saying “Okay guys. Cut it off. You guys need to stop now. We are here for fun. And Namjoo, you didn’t even greet your oppa.”

Namjoo look at Minseok and said “They were the one start it. Anyway oppa how are? Are taking care Sunny Unnie and Min Kyu. I miss that little boy.” Then Namjoo hug Minseok and then Jongdea.

Minseok answer “Well went did I never take care of your sister in law.” Namjoo and Minseok just smile. On the other side, Chanyeol, Eunji, Dahye and Sunny saw a very jealous face on Kyungsoo went Namjoo hug Jongdea and Minseok. Then they continue to unpack things.

.....

A/N :

- You must be wondering why do Namjoo and Bomi are so close to Minseok and Jongdea. Well Bomi and Namjoo know them since 9 years old and both Namjoo and Bomi have no brother. So Minseok and Jongdea said that they are both of them Brother just like Eunji. Since then they are close to each other.

- Do Sunny and Dahye felt jealous went Namjoo or Bomi hug their husband? Well nope. They don’t. They know how Namjoo and Bomi life is. They even care for both Bomi and Namjoo like their own sister.