CHAPTER 34

My First & Last Love

In the morning, Chanyeol wake up earlier because of the sun came trough the window. He open her eyes and look and Eunji who was sleeping soundly in his arm. He look at Eunji and smile. Then his hand went from her waist to her scar. That is the first time he saw Eunji scar. He touch the scar slowly and kiss the scar. When he kiss the scar, Eunji move but her eyes was still close. Then Chanyeol just adore Eunji face. Then he kiss Eunji forehead and hug her tightly as if he doesn't want to let go of Eunji. He just stay like then for a while. After that she let Eunji sleep and went to take a bath. After getting fresh and clean, he came out with just a towel on his waist and sit on the bed looking at Eunji who is still sleeping.

A drop of water that's from Chanyeol hair felt on Eunji cheek wake that wake her up. Eunji stretch and open her eyes. She saw Chanyeol smiling at her while her hair telling her to wake up. She smile back. Eunji ask "You wake up early." Chanyeol answer "Well, just happen. So what's your plan today." Eunji just said she doesn’t know. Then Chanyeol give an idea to just stay in hotel and be lazy. Eunji just agree with that. After that Chanyeol ask Eunji to take her bath. When Eunji hear that she pull the blanket up until her half face was cover with blanket and blush. Chanyeol know why Eunji was acting like that. Then he come closer and whisper "I saw it all already last night." When Eunji heard that she shout but slowly "YA! Chanyeol ah" and pull the blanket and cover all her face. Her face turn red because she felt shame. Chanyeol just laugh. She saw Chanyeol t-shirt on top of the headboard and then she try to take it but Chanyeol was faster, and snatch it away from her. Eunji was annoyed and look at Chanyeol with her angry eyes. But Chanyeol was still laughing looking at her wife. Because of that Eunji push Chanyeol from the bed and he fell. Eunji wrap herself with the blanket, took her towel and ran toward the bathroom. Then Chanyeol stand up and knock the door. Eunji shout from inside "WHAT?" Chanyeol ask just to joke around with Eunji. "Do you want me to help you for you shower." Eunji shout again "GO AWAY. DO NOT DISTURB ME." Eunji hear Chanyeol was laughing from the outside.

After they got freshen up and change, they just sat on the sofa and watch the television. But most of time was the television watching them. They were so lazy that they even just order food from the hotel. After having lunch Eunji went straight to bed because she was still tired because last night activity. Chanyeol join her and ask "Are tired sweetheart." Eunji just nod. Then Chanyeol just hug her. Not even a minute past, Eunji felt asleep on Chanyeol chest. The next thing you know, Chanyeol felt asleep to.

Since both of them was so tired, both of them woke up late and went they realize it was already dark and is dinner time. Eunji said that she had a good sleep. Chanyeol agree. Then they got change didn’t bother about taking bath because they didn’t did anything. Chanyeol just wear his shorts and and a simple t-shirt. While Eunji just put on a simple white and black polka dot knee length dress. They went out to find dinner, they found a restaurant that was near their hotel and had dinner there. After finish dinner, they have a walk on a beach while holding their hand on one side and their foot wear on the other hand without saying anything. Then Chanyeol stop and pull Eunji so that she'll face him. He put his slippers down and make Eunji put her sandal down. Then he hold both of Eunji hand and said "Park Eunji, Do you know how much I love you." Eunji look at him with weird face. Eunji just shocked her head. Then Chanyeol continue "Park Eunji, I love so much that I can't even think or imagine to live my life without you. I might die if you left me." When Eunji listen to that, her tears fall. Chanyeol hold her cheek and wipe it and give a peck on her lips then hug her. Then Eunji said "Thank you Park Chanyeol. Thank you so much for marrying me and loving me the way I am. Promise me you won't ever leave me. Never. Because I love more then I love myself." Chanyeol smile and said "I promise my angle. I won't. But you need to promise to that you won't leave me alone to." Eunji just nod her head and then Chanyeol pull away from the hug and kiss her again. They smile while kiss. After broke their kiss, the took their slippers and sandal and walk trough the beach still holding hands. Eunji put her head on Chanyeol arm.