CHAPTER 38

My First & Last Love

Jongdea, Minseok and Chanyeol keep on finding them everywhere. They even went to find at Seoul Tower but Eunji is no where to found. In the other side, Eunji been running god knows how long. When she was running with her heels on, her left heels broke, and she felt down on the street. She sprain her left leg and she hurt her knee and palm. Everyone was looking at her but no one help. Suddenly she got so scared and started to cry out loud. Because she was tired of cry she almost past out. And before her body able to slam the floor, someone hand grab her. The last thing Eunji heard was someone calling her name and she fainted.

...

AT THE HOSPITAL

"I swear I'm gonna kill that guy dad. I should just beat him and kill him when he kidnap Eunji." Minseok said it with his angry face. Sunny was shocked because that is the first time she saw her husband got angry. Before Minseok able to walk away, Mr. Jung hold her shoulder and said "No son. Let just wait until Eunji wake up. And about that guy, let him be. You don't need to find him. He'll be back to find us." Everyone look at Mr. Jung. Then Mr. Jung continue "I know. Whatever is it, his my brother. He'll do anything to find us."

While the other side, Chanyeol didn't say anything at all when they arrive hospital. When he saw Eunji fall on the street he felt hurt. He was worry and angry because he wasn't with Eunji that time. Yes the guy that save Eunji from falling was none other than Chanyeol. When the doctor came out from the emergency room, Chanyeol ran toward the doctor and ask "Who's my wife? Is she fine?" Jongdea hold Chanyeol shoulder and ask him to relax. The doctor answer "So far she's fine. She was just tired. She just sprain her left leg and there is wound on her both knee and palm. That's all. But can I know who is Chanyeol."

"I am Chanyeol doc. Her husband. Why what happen?" Chanyeol answer in his worried voice.

"Well she must love you so much. She been calling your name for like 5 minute before we gave her injection. Can I have talk to you for a while in my office?" the doctor said to Chanyeol where Chanyeol just nod his head. The he continue "The other can go in now. But she's asleep because of the injection infection. Shell we"

...

After entering the doctor room, the doctor told Chanyeol to sit. After Chanyeol take his sit he ask "What happen doctor. Is there any problem with my wife."

"Well I have something to tell. When she was in the emergency room, he keep on calling your name. But there is something I didn't tell you out there. Well she fainted because she was tired and her panic attack, attack her. That why she fainted. And before i inject her, i heard she said that she's scared, and she was in her sleep. Look nothing to scared about. But you need to do something before her panic attack get worse. I deal with this kind of patient a lot and some of them even try to commit suicide. I don't know what the matter is but you need to do something before this thing get worse." The doctor explain him everything.

Chanyeol said "I will try my best doc. But she'll be fine isn't it."

The doctor nod and said "Yes she'll be fine. You can bring her home tomorrow when she woke up."

Chanyeol nod his head and said thank you to the doctor. He shake the doctor hand and went out. As he was walking to Eunji room his tears fall down. But he wipe it and said to himself you need to be strong Chanyeol. If Eunji see you like this she'll break. I need to be strong for her." Then he open the door and everyone eyes was on him. Sunny, Dahye and Mrs. Jung who was sitting around Eunji stand up and ask Chanyeol what happen. Chanyeol said that nothing need to worried about and tell all of them to go home since is getting late. Everyone agree and they went home living Chanyeol and Eunji alone. He take a sit near Eunji and hold her hand with his left hand and Eunji hair with his right hand. Chanyeol look at Eunji pale face and say "Sweetheart, be strong. I'm always here with you." Then he felt asleep beside Eunji while his both hand still holding Eunji hand.