CHAPTER 65

My First & Last Love

After the wedding ceremony, they all went for our mini party. When the exchanging gift time, they told Chanyeol and Eunji to stand on the stage.

Chanyeol took out a long red box from her blazer pocket and give it to Eunji. Eunji look at Chanyeol then open it. It was a simple bracelet that has Chanyeol heart beat. Eunji look at Chanyeol and smile. She said “I love it. I really love it. Thank you.”

“I’m glad you like it. Now where is mine?”

Eunji told Chanyeol to hold on and step down the stage and went to Bomi who has her bag that she bought along and took out an envelope. She walk back to stage and give the envelope to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol frown and ask “What is this?”

“Just open it. I hope you will love it.”

Chanyeol open it and saw a Eunji medical report. He didn’t read it and ask “Baby, are you sick?”

Eunji smile and said “No I’m not. Read it first.”

Chanyeol read it. He was shock. He read it a few times and smile start to appear. Then Eunji dad’s ask “Chanyeol ah, is everything okay.”

Chanyeol just not and look at EUnji and ask “Are you sure? Is this real honey?”

“Yes it is. I hope you like it.”

“I don’t like it. I love it. She pulls Eunji in his arm and hug her tightly and said “God I’m so happy today. It’s my happiest day. Thank you Eunji. I really love it. I love you so much sweetheart.”

They broke their hug and Chanyeol give a short but meaningful kiss on Eunji lips. Then Chanyeol’s mother ask “What happen? Why are you so happy? What does the letter say?”

Chanyeol look at everyone and said “I’m gonna be a dad soon. My wife is pregnant.”

“Really?” everyone ask and look at Eunji. Eunji just nod her head confirm it.

Everyone walk to Eunji, hug and congratulate her and Chanyeol.

Then they went back to the dance floor and dance. Chanyeol was just looking at Eunji and smile. Eunji ask “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Just I want to look at you. Thank you sweetheart for the gift. When did you know about this?”

“Well to tell the truth it was on the day I went to the clinic last Friday. I just wanted to surprise you. I hope you’re not angry?”

“No I’m not. No wonder you were acting weird this last few days. Now I have to take extra care for you. I’m telling you earlier, I’m gonna be a very possessive husband.”

Eunji let out a soft laugh and said “If I’m not mistaken, you have been already possessive enough.”

Chanyeol smile and said “Really? I didn’t know that.”

Then Eunji look at Chanyeol with worry face and ask “Baby, I have something to ask?”

“What is it?”

“What if I got fat because of the pregnancy, will you still love me the same way you love me now?”

Chanyeol smile and said “Always. Don’t worry. I will love you forever even if you get fat or old.”

Eunji smile at him. Then they went for a sit because Eunji leg was tired.

Then she saw a glass of wine which she taught it was water and take it and almost drink it. Chanyeol came and snatch it from her. Eunji got angry and look at Chanyeol and ask “Why did you take it from me? I’m trusty.”

“Well then drink water.”

“That is water. Now give it back.”

“No it’s not. This is wine my angle. Here smell it.” Chanyeol give the wine glass to Eunji and let her smell it. After Eunji smell it she look at Chanyeol and smile. Chanyeol just smile back and told Eunji to wait here. He went an take a juice for her and give it to her. She take it and thanked Chanyeol.

Then Chanyeol ask “Want to run away from here and walk on the beach?”

Einji nod with her exited face. She stand up quickly. Chanyeol look at Eunji and said “Slowly baby. Remember your not alone now. You have our child in here.” And place his hand on Eunji stomach. Eunji smile showing her teeth and apologize.

They were walking on the beach hand in hand. Then Eunji said that she’s tired and tell Chanyeol that she want to sit. Chanyeol stop and sit on the sand. Eunji wanted to sit on the sand but was stop by Chanyeol. Then Chanyeol pull Eunji and tell her to sit on his lap. Eunji didn’t want to but Chanyeol insist so she did sit on Chanyeol lap and wrap her hand around Chanyeol neck and place her head on Chanyeol shoulder. Chanyeol hand was around Eunji waist.

Then he said “Thank you angle for being my first and last love. I swear that I’m gonna and will always love you forever until we get old and die.”

“Then I would like to die first.” Eunji said.

“Chanyeol ask “Why? I taught I want to die first.”

“Because I can’t live without you and I don’t want to.”

“Me too angle. Me too.”

Eunji look at Chanyeol and place both of her hand on Chanyeol neck and her thumb war caressing his cheek “Thank you for being my first and last love to Park Chanyeol. I promise I will always love you and be a good wife.” Then she kiss Chanyeol on the lips and the kiss become passionate.

Then the broke the kiss. Chanyeol place her forehead on Eunji and said in his husky voice “I love you my princess.”

“I love you to my prince.”

 

THE END

A/N

At last I've finish my Chanji fanfic. It was really had a hard for me to think for the ending. I didn’t expect that I will able to finish this fanfic. It's really sad is the end now since I feel like don’t want to end this fanfic. Thank you all for reading it. Thank you for voting too. Please wait for my 2nd seasons of My First & Last Love. It’s going to be about Kyungjoo. If you are not a Kyungjoo fan I don't mind if you won't read it. Again me, myself and I really want to thank all of you for reading my Chanji fanfic.

XOXOXO