CHAPTER 11

My First & Last Love

THE WEDDING DAY

EUNJI POV

The day have come. I'm nervous yet happy. I put on my wedding dress. It was simple yet beautiful. Mrs. Park and Chorong Unnie wanted me to wear a sleeveless wedding dress but I didn't want it because of some reasons. So they just respect my decision and turn out they all like the dress I choose. I choose a long white simple dress (just like a picture). Talking about Chorong Unnie, she is very sweet and nice lady. We talk a lot. After getting dress up and some make up I stand up and look at the long mirror that was on my right side. I look at myself and smile. I felt beautiful that time. With my simple wedding dress on and even the make up was simple. i look so natural. Chorong Unnie did it. She really wanted to do because it was her dream to make up her sister in law since childhood. Look like my taste and Chorong Unnie's in make up are same. I hear a door knock and there was my mom and dad. I smile but my face look nervous. Chorong unnie tell the girls to give us some space and went out.

Chorong unnie tell the girls to give us some space and went out

"Dear, look at our daughter, she look so beautiful. I didn't expect this time will come this fast." Dad say to mom with smile. There were tears coming from his eyes but he wipe it away so that I won't realize he was crying. But my mom she already start to tears up when she saw me.

"Thank u. You look dashing to. And mom u look so pretty. Please don't cry. If you cry, i will cry to mom." I said it with smile. And yes my tears started to fall. My mom just smile and wipe her tears.

"Sweety, thank u for saying yes. I know Chanyeol will be the perfect husband for u. His going to love and protect u." Appa say while holding my hand. I know what he means by that so I just smile.

Suddenly a voice says "and if anything happen or u need someone to talk, remember we will always there for u." It was my Jongdea oppa. I just smile and nod.

"Are u ready my crazy-no wait, not crazy but beautiful sister-in-law. Is time for your wedding." My Dahye Unnie, Jongdea oppa wife say it.

Suddenly I felt nervous and my heart started to beat fast than usually but I just nod. And the time have come. Dad ask "Are ready Eunji." I look at him, smile and nod as yes. The next thing I know the door is open and I'm walking through the aisle. There I saw Chanyeol who was smiling at me an I smile back.