CHAPTER 8

My First & Last Love

LAST DATE

For their last date, Eunji got some problem that she have to face and that is her car broke down at the school. She try to call her families but some of them were busy and some of them didn't pick up the phone. Eunji wanted to ask for her friends help but they went home early because Eunji was working late. So she decide to take a bus and stop where she will meet Chanyeol. She took the bus and arrive at her destination. Since the restaurant is a bit further than the bus stop so she walk across one dark alley. She was scared but just walk through because that is the shortest way to the café where she will meet Chanyeol. While she was walking she realize that someone is following her so she walk faster. Just then her right foot bump into a stone and fall down. The guy who was following her get near to her. Eunji was scared and say in fear "IF U WANT MONEY HERE'S MY HANDBAG. TAKE IT. BUT PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING TO ME. I BEG YOU." while rubbing her hand. The bad just ignore her and went more near to Eunji and say "I don't care about your money. I want you beautiful"  Eunji become more scared and shout as loud as she can. But before the guy come more near toward Eunji, a guy voice stop that guy "Hey dude. What are you doing to her. Should I call cops. Get the hell out of here."

The bad guy startled and away and the guy that save Eunji walk near toward Eunji. Eunji was crying while hugging her knee. That guy was rubbing her back and say "Eunji ah. Stop crying. I'm here. Did that guy hurt or do anything to u?" Eunji realize that the guy who save her was Chanyeol so she hug him tightly and was shivering and crying "Chanyeol ah, I'm really scared. Let's get out of here.Bring me somewhere far from here. Please." Chanyeol was shock when Eunji hug him. His heart beats fast. He felt something but didn't know what it was. He answer "Ok. I bring you out of her. But you need to stop crying 1st." Eunji stop crying and realize that she was hugging Chanyeol. She let go of Chanyeol and felt awkward. Chanyeol ask "Can u stand up?" Eunji try to stand up but she fail. She sprain his right leg. She even have a got cut on her knee from her fall. So Chanyeol sat and face his back to Eunji and tell her to hop on. Eunji refuse bcuz she was worried about her weight but Chanyeol force Eunji to hop on because she can't even stand up. So Eunji hope on.

TO BE CONTINUED