CHAPTER 25

My First & Last Love

Since is holiday, they wake up late than they usually do. Both of them sleep soundly. Eunji open her eyes and look at her phone to see the time. It show that is 8am. She put down her phone and turn to face Chanyeol. She look at Chanyeol face and start to adore his face. Suddenly "Am I that good looking?" Eunji was surprise with that voice and move her face from looking Chanyeol. Chanyeol realize that and smile. He hug Eunji tightly and kiss her forehead. Eunji blush.

"Go back to sleep angle. Is still early. Forget about making breakfast. Lets just past our time here. Like this."

Eunji hug Chanyeol and they past their time on the bed. And without realizing both of them went back to sleep.

...

Chanyeol wake up and look at the clock and show that is 11am. He look at Eunji who was sleeping in a peace so he just let her be. He peck Eunji lips and went to take a bath. After done freshen up  and change his clothes, he went and sit beside Eunji to wake her up. "Come on my sleepy head, wake up. Is getting late." Eunji yawned and stretch. Then she open her eyes and smile to Chanyeol. She got up and take her towel and when to bathroom. Chanyeol went outside the room and watch television while wait for Eunji. While waiting for Eunji, he got a text. He look and it was Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo to Chanyeol : Dude r u free 2morrow. I really need to meet u & Eunji.

Chanyeol to Kyungsoo : I think so. Ok I try to ask Eunji about it. Then I confirm it later.

Kyungsoo to Chanyeol : Ok dude. Thanks.

Then Eunji came and Chanyeol stand up and went to car park and head to Chanyeol parant's house.

IN THE CAR.

"Princess, are u free tomorrow?

"Yes I am. Why."

"Well Kyungsoo want to meet us tomorrow in the evening."

"Why do he want to meet us. Is there any problem."

"I don't know. He just say that he want to meet us. That's all"

"Ok. I'm fine with it." And Eunji just smile to Chanyeol. Chanyeol reply back with smile and hold Eunji hand that was place on her lap. Eunji look her hand and then look at Chanyeol. Then she face back to the window.