CHAPTER 13

My First & Last Love

After the wedding, they went straight to the house that their parents bought for them. Is was a simple apartment with 2 rooms and fully furnished (look at the picture). They just bought their bags. Eunji and Chanyeol amazed with house and decor. They took a sit at their light brown sofa.

20141223001232_0.jpg

Eunji start the conversation.

"You take the master bedroom and I will take the guest room. How's that."

"Why don't you take the master bedroom and I take the guest room."

"I don't want to. Anyhow the kitchen is near to the guest room so just let me take the guest room. Please."

"Ok as you wish dear." and Chanyeol smile.

They went to their room and unpack their things. Get fresh and change.

You guys must be wondering why aren't the on their honeymoon and discussing about the room. Well after they say yes to this wedding. Chanyeol call Eunji to discuss about this. Chanyeol and Eunji agree about going to honeymoon after they really are ready to go. They just need time to know each other before going for their honeymoon. But about the room, Eunji ask permission from Chanyeol that she would like to sleep in different room because she need time. Chanyeol was a bit upset but she respect Eunji decision and just agree with that.

After unpack their things and change, Eunji went to the kitchen to look if there is anything to eat or cook. But since is a new house the kitchen was empty. So she decide to ask Chanyeol to accompany her to go grocery. Chanyeol just say yes and there went to the grocery to buy everything they need. On the way to their home. Eunji ask Chanyeol to drop her to her house because she need to take her car. But Chanyeol just laugh and say that her car is already at the parking lot at their apartment. Her brother send it yesterday. Eunji just nod. Before going home, the stop buy at on stall to eat since both of them are tired to cook. After eating they went straight to home and unpack the things that they bought. They arrange it neatly and after they done they went to sleep since is a very tiring day.