CHAPTER 40

My First & Last Love

After arrive at the home, Eunji and Chanyeol both went to Eunji room. After putting their bag, Eunji tell Chanyeol to take a bath since he didn’t get to change since yesterday. Eunji gave him towel and then Chanyeol went to the bathroom after Eunji show him the way. After that Eunji went down and to help her mom. After taking a long and refreshing shower, Chanyeol get change and look around the room. That was the first time she come to Eunji room. He look at the picture that were frame on the table and smile looking at Eunji childhood picture. What attract him the most is his picture that were frame in frame that written LOVE that were place near her side table. He smile and said it slowly “I didn’t know she love me before we got married.” Then Eunji came in and call Chanyeol’s name. Chanyeol turn and look at Eunji. When Eunji look at Chanyeol, she saw Chanyeol was holding a frame. By the frame background he know that the frame was Chanyeol picture frame. Eunji ran toward Chanyeol and try to snatch the frame but since Chanyeol is taller he and place the frame far away from Eunji, she wasn’t able to take it. Then she said “Chanyeol ah, give me the picture.”

Chanyeol answer “Chanyeol ah!. I’m so not going to giving it to you then.” And pull it higher. Eunji keep on try to take it from him until both of them could not stable their body and felt on the bed. Eunji was on top, Chanyeol was under her and her hand was place on Eunji back. When the felt, both of them stop and was deep in each other eyes. Then Chanyeol said “I didn’t know you are this impatient. We can wait until night.” When Eunji hear it he hit Chanyeol chest and try too stand up but Chanyeol pull her back and said “Just stay like this for a while. It give me happiness.” Eunji just let it be and place her head on Chanyeol chest. She listen to Chanyeol heart beat and without knowing why the heart beat give her peace. Then Chanyeol ask “Why did you lie to me. You said that you start to love me after our marriage.” Eunji randomly draw with her finger on Chanyeol chest and said “Well I wasn’t confidant with my feeling before we were married. But after we got married I start to realize that I do really love you. And then I got sick and you took care of me. That day I know that I really love you and can’t live without you.” Chanyeol hug her and said “I love you Eunji ah. And don’t worry, I won’t live you alone.” Eunji answer “I love you to Park Chanyeol.”

Then a knock on the door shock them and they stand up. Eunji tidy her hair and said “Come in.” The door open and it was Sunny asking them to come down and eat. Then Eunji and Chanyeol just nod her head. But before going outside the room, Sunny unnie turn around and came near to Eunji and said “Before you come down make sure you tidy up and look at the mirror. You guys don’t want to get tease by your brother.” And tidy Eunji necklace and hair. Eunji felt shame and said “Thank you Unnie.” Sunny just smile and went away. Eunji and Chanyeol follow behind Sunny and came down holding hand.

...

At the dinner table they talk and laugh. Just after dinner and clean the dishes and kitchen, they went to living room continue talking while eating fruits. While they were talking about random things, they heard the door bell. Eunji stand up and went to open the door. Just after she open the door, her smile start to fade away and he scream Chanyeol name and fainted.