CHAPTER 3

My First & Last Love

Eunji wake up for her good sleep. She stretch her body and stand up and went straight to bathroom to take a shower. After taking a long and good shower and got changes and wanted to go down. But the envelope that her parents gave her yesterday that place on her table stop her. She take it and sit down on her bed and open it. When she saw the picture (look at the media), she started to smile and say "Well his not that bad. He have a cute face." While she was looking at his picture, her phone ring.

"Unknown number. Who could it be?" Eunji says and pick up the phone.

"Hello, who's there?" Eunji asks.

"Hello. Sorry to disturb u early in the morning. I don't know if u know me but I'm Park Chanyeol."

A manly yet romantic voice greet form the other side.

"Park Chanyeol??? OHHH! Yup I know you. My parents just talk about u yesterday. Yes what is it that I can do for u?"

"Well, my mom & dad told me to call you and to meet you. That's the reasons why."

"Ahh! Really. So what's your plan."

"Well I taught about meeting today for dinner. Is it ok with u."

"Well wait for a sec. I'll ask mom and dad 1st."

"Ok. I'll be waiting."

After 10 sec.

"Well ok. My mom & dad allow me. So went and where should we meet?"ask Eunji.

"Ok great. Let's meet up at 8.30pm. Where, I will sms u later. Is it ok with u? Should I pick u up than."

"Ok. No problem. Is ok I can go by myself. See u tonight then. Bye." Eunji answer

"Ok. Thank u. Bye" Chanyeol answer back and put down his phone.

After putting down her phone, Eunji went down and had her breakfast.

On the other side, Chanyeol says " Such a nice voice and cute voice." Than he smile.