CHAPTER 31

My First & Last Love

When they arrive, Chanyeol wake Eunji up. Eunji stand up and stretch. Then they went out from the plane. They took a taxi and went straight to the hotel. After check in, they went to their bedroom. Then didn’t change or unpack but went straight to the bed and lay down because they were so tired. and take a nap for a while.

It was already evening. Eunji woke up. Suddenly her stomach started to growl shows that she's hungry. She push Chanyeol hand slowly and stand up. She unpack her things and put it inside the closet. While she was unpacking her things, she saw a pink box. She open it and saw a card. She read the card that were written

Where this on your first night. We want junior Chanyeol or Junior Eunji. 

   - FROM YOUR 3 SISTER IN LAW, Chorong Unnie, Sunny Unnie & Dahye Unnie. -

She open the paper that cover the present and saw a very short and sleeveless y red satin nightgown. She was shock. When she hear Chanyeol move, she quickly put it back inside the box, close the box and put inside the beg and zip it.

She went straight to bath room to take a long bath. Since Chanyeol is still sleeping, so she just walk out with only towel covering her body. but when she was focusing on what to wear, Chanyeol hugging her from back. In rush Eunji took the nearest t-shirt and cover her scar. Chanyeol saw that but he let it be. He know that Eunji is still shy and not confidant to show her scar to him yet. Then Chanyeol say "Why didn't you wake me up? Are you done unpacking your things?" Eunji just nod. Then he continue "Where should we go today?"

Eunji just say that she dosen't mind going anywhere. Then Chanyeol just give an idea to just walk and look around since is their first day there. Eunji just agree. Then she told Chanyeol to take a bath and she need to change. Chanyeol jokingly said "If you want to change then just change. I'm your husband not an outsider." When Eunji here that she hit Chanyeol hand which was hugging her waist. Chanyeol laugh and kiss her hair and went to bath room to take a bath.

After both of them ready, both of them went for a walk. Before going for a walk, they went for lunch first because both of them are starving.

They walk and talk all day long. When is getting late, they have dinner and went back to their room. After changing to their nighty, the went to sleep. And like always Chanyeol will hug Eunji.