CHAPTER 59

My First & Last Love

“Namjoo ah, what happen to you? Why are you wet? And why are you still in the same dress from morning? Did something happen to you?” Eunji ask because she was worry.

Then Chanyeol ask “Babe, who’s that?” and walk toward the door. Then he saw Namjoo was crying in Eunji arm. Then he continue “Namjoo ah. What happen to you?”

Then Namjoo broke her hug from Eunji and said “Sorry Chanyeol oppa. I shouldn’t disturb you guys. But I really wanted to talk to someone and the only person I can think is Eunji since Bomi is on her date. I’m really sorry.”

Then Chanyeol said “Is okay. Come in first. Angle go and take towel and your clothes. She needs to change. Namjoo ah, go and take a hot shower.” Eunji just nod and continue “Then we can eat dinner together. Then went you are ready, you can tell us everything. Now go and take a hot shower.” And show her to the guest room. Then Eunji went to her room and took towel and cloth and place it on the bed in guest room.

Then she took her phone and call Bomi to tell her about what happen. After that she went to the kitchen and start cooking. Chanyeol help her out. After finish cooking, they serve the table and get ready for dinner. Just on time Namjoo came out and they eat together. After dinner, they sat at the couch and watch television. While they were watching television, the door bell rand and Eunji went to open the door because she knew is must be Bomi. When she opens the door, there was Bomi and Beakhyun standing outside with their worry face. When they step in, Bomi calls Namjoo name and ask “Namjoo ah. What happen? Why didn’t you call me?”

Namjoo was shock to see Bomi. Then she taught that it must be Eunji who call her. Then Eunji tell them to sit and she went to kitchen to make coffee. When she come with a tray of mug and tell them to take. While they were drinking, Eunji ask “What really happen Namjoo? You need to tell us.”

Namjoo look at her mug and started to tears up. Then she starts to open up about what happen. She tells everything that happens to her. She started to cry and said “I’m scared. I’m really am scared. What should I do?”

Eunji stand up and takea sit beside Namjoo. She took Namjoo mug and place it on the coffee table and hug Namjoo. Then she said “Namjoo ah. You need to be strong. You need to fight. Until went you plan be act like this. He’s even back to disturb you. You need to stop feeling scared and let someone protect you. You need someone to protect you. Do you know that? Me and Bomi won’t always be there to help you out. At least you need a man in your life that you can rely on. Your cousin won’t be forever with you. He’s not even in Korea.”

Then Namjoo answer “I know. But I’m scared that the tragic might happen again. I’m really am Eunji. And I can’t throw away that fear.”

Beakhyun then said “I can’t say that I understand Namjoo. But you need to at least open up again. Not all guys are like them. You just need to open up and start to trust again. That’s all. Do you think I can be with Bomi if it’s not because of trust? Hello I propose her for almost 3 times now. But I still love her because I trust her and on day she’ll say yes.”

Then Namjoo start to laugh and smile. Then she said “Hey! Don’t you dare to leave Bomi. I’ll kill you.” And everyone laugh.

Then Chanyeol said “Why don’t you just sleep here today Namjoo. I think Bomi and Beakhyun are planning to continue their date. Anyway is too late to let you drive alone.”

Then Eunji said “I agree with Chanyeol. Just sleep here today. Tomorrow we’ll just go to schoo together and stop by at your house.” Then she stands up and said to Bomi and Beakhyun “Now both go and continue your date. Now go.” Then they said bye and went away.

Before going to the geust room, Namjoo said “Thank you Chanyeol oppa, Eunji ah. I really do appreciate this. But can I ask one more thing.”

Chanyeol look at Namjoo and said “What is it?”

Namjoo said “Can I borrow Eunji for a while. Until I fall asleep. I promise after I sleep, I’ll give her back to you.”

Chanyoel then said “Okay, but make sure you give back my wife.”

Namjoo nod her head and thanked Chanyeol. Then Chanyeol went to the bead room and Namjoo and Eunji went to the guest room.

 

After Namjoo fall asleep, Eunji went to her room and saw Chanyeol leaning on the bed’s headboard was playing with his phone. When Chanyeol saw Eunji coming in, he places his phone on the side table. Eunji went and sit beside him and Chanyeol place his right arm around Eunji shoulder. Then Eunji kiss his lips. Chanyeol was surprise and said “Why did you kiss me out of sudden?”

Eunji pull Chanyeol left arm and place it in her hand and said “Thank you for letting Namjoo sleep here tonight.”

Chanyeol smile and said “Well she’s your friend. Automatically she’s my friend. And she’s Kyungsoo crush. I need to do something to help her. If not Kyungsoo will kill me.”

Eunji laugh softly and said “Thank you again. I Love You Park Chanyeol. I love you so much.” And kiss his cheek.

Chanyeol smile and kiss her forehead and said “Since you said I love you, you’re free from punishment. Now let’s just sleep. I can see that you’re really sleepy.”

Eunji nod and then they went to sleep.