CHAPTER 61

My First & Last Love

“Where are we going, Honey?” Eunji ask Chanyeol.

“Well last two days you said your carving for cold noodles. So I’m planning to take you there.”

“Cool. I can even start to smell the food.”

Chanyeol just smile and drive all the way to the cold noodle store.

...

After ordering whatever they want, they wait and talk about what they did today. When the food arrives, the waiter place it on the table and the next thing they knew, the table was full with food. Chanyeol widen his eyes and look at Eunji exited face. Then he ask “Are you sure you’re going to finish all this.”

Eunji nod and said “Don’t worry. I will finish all this. I’m starving. I know it’s going to a bit expensive. Sorry.”

“It’s okay. As long as you’re happy, then I’m fine.”

And they start to eat. After finish Chanyeol went to pay while Eunji wait for him outside. When Chanyeol step out from the restaurant, Eunji look at him and smile. Chanyeol know that smile. That smile where she want something. So Chanyeol ask “What! Why are you smiling at me like that? What do you want?”

“Are planning to go home now?”

“I was. But if you want to go somewhere else I don’t mind.”

“Can we go and eat dessert. I’m carving something.”

When Chanyeol heard that, he was shock. He widens his eyes, and asks “Eunji are you sure. Aren’t you full? I’m full. You even eat two bowls of cold noodle and most of the food you were the one who finish it.”

When Chanyeol said that, she started to cry and said “I’m still hungry. I still want to eat. You don’t love anymore.”

Chanyeol sigh and laugh softly and hug Eunji “Why are you crying? I still love you like always. Okay, let’s go and eat whatever you want. List it and I’ll take you there.”

Then Eunji push Chanyeol and look at him with happy face. Then she said “Really? Thank you. Not first let’s go and eat chicken feet and then we can go to one of my favorite cafe and buy moist cake. Let’s go.” And pull Chanyeol arm to the car.

Chanyeol just follow and was smiling but in the same time felt weird because of Eunji attitude.

When they arrive at the chicken feet stall, Eunji order a plate of chicken feet. When the chicken feet arrive Eunji eyes was sparkling and the she started to eat. Eunji ask Chanyeol if he want some but Chanyeol said no and he was full. He looks at Eunji all the time.

Then Eunji ask “Why? Is something wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?”

Chanyeol wipe the side of her lips and shook his head and said “Nothing. Is just fell unreal looking at you eating this much. Are you sure you ate for lunch?”

Eunji just nod her head saying yes. Chanyeol just smile and let Eunji eat. After they finish eating, Chanyeol went to pay and they went to the cafe where Eunji want to eat moist cake. After ordering at the counter, they went to sit at the table near the window and eat the cake. After finish eating, the drove back home.

....

In the morning, Eunji didn’t feel good. He pushes Chanyeol hand roughly from her waist and went to the toilet to vomit. Chanyeol wake up because of the way Eunji pushes his hand. He then stand up and went to the toilet and rub Eunji back who was still vomiting. Then he asks “Are you okey Eunji?”

Eunji just nod and then wash . Then she said “Must be because of last night. I ate too much.”

Chanyeol then ask again “Are you sure you’re okay? You look pale.” Eunji just nod saying that she’s fine.

Then Chanyeol ask “Should we go to the clinic? I’m worried.” Eunji shook her head and said “No I’m fine. Just get ready for work. I’ll go if I really think I need to go. Now go. You need to go early since next week you’re taking a long holiday. I’ll be in the kitchen preparing for breakfast.” And she went out.

When Chanyeol came out, Eunji was preparing the breakfast on the dining table. When they were eating, Eunji was drinking milk. Chanyeol look at Eunji with weird face. Eunji realize that and she rise her eyebrow and ask “What?”

“Your drinking milk?”

“Yes I am. Why?”

“You hated milk. Eunji are sure your okay?”

“I’m fine. Stop worrying. Is just that I feel like drinking milk today. That’s all.”

 

Chanyeol just nod agreeing but he still no convince with her answer but just let it be