CHAPTER 16

My First & Last Love

EUNJI POV

I arrive, park my car and call Minseok oppa, told them I've arrive. Since the live with my parents I told them not to tell dad & mom. After 5 minute the came and I ran towards them and hug Dahye Unnie, since she's the nearest and cry. Dahye unnie hug me and rub my back and tell me to cool down. Jongdea oppa, Minseok oppa and Sunny unnie were worried and tell me to cool down told us to sit down.

"What happen Eunji? Why are u crying? Did Chanyeol did something?" Minsoek oppa ask.

I was still in Dahye unnie hug just shook my head.

"Then tell us what happen dear?" Sunny unnie ask.

"Chanyeol didn’t do anything. I did." I answer

Jongdea oppa tell us to sit.after we sit i told them everything. After that i hug Dahye Unnie back.

After that Jongdea oppa tell me look at him. I look said "Your worried about that scar and your worry that if he knows all the truth he'll hate u. Isnt it." Jongdea oppa ask. I just nod. "I thought u told him everything. U still keep this secret by yourself. Eunji you need to know that that past that happen to you is not your fault. So please Eunji. You promise us about. And about that scar, until keep it as a secret from him." Jongdea oppa start to get angry. I was scared but Dahye unnie cool her husband down and say this is not the time to get angry. Sunny unnie ask sweetly "Eunji, do u love him?" I look at Sunny unnie and answer "Yes I do. I love him so much that I'm scared that if I show him my scar, he will hate me and call me ugly."

Sunny unnie hold my hand and say "Sweetheart, the way u told us the story I know he love u too And if u love him u need to tell him everything. Until went this secret need to keep from him. Is time to tell him Eunji ah. Believe me, he'll accept it and love u just the way u are."

Dahye unnie continue "Sunny unnie is right. U need to tell him."

I answer "I don’t want to. I know if he know about this he'll hate me. The scar is not small is big and ugly. Unnie don't force me to tell him please."

"Ok. We won't force u. But I give u a week to think and in a week u need to tell him. If not your relation won't go anywhere." Minseok oppa told me.

I look at all of them and just agree. I don't even know why did I agree with that. After that we all hug each other and bid farewell and went to our home.