CHAPTER 14

My First & Last Love

ONE MONTH AFTER MARRIGE.

CHANYEOL POV

After I finish my work, I went to pick Eunji up at the school because her car is at the service center. When I arrive at the place, I call Eunji. Eunji say that she will be a bit late so she told me to come over to the teacher's room. The school was empty since the school finish 30 minute ago. I went to the teacher's room and saw Eunji was laughing with her friends while they were doing work. I think they are marking an exam paper. I knock the door and open it. All eyes were at me. Eunji tell me to come in and sit at the sofa that were place there. I sat and play with my phone and take a secret look at Eunji. While they were busy with their work, there was a guy come in and her hair. When I saw that I felt so damn jealous. No one can touch her like that. She's my wife. Only I can.

Eunji say "Oppa stop it. Ur messing my hair." Did she just call that guy oppa. this can't. She never call me oppa. Not went we first me until now. That guy show her tongue and smile. I was so jealous that time. So I made a voice as if I'm clearing my throat. Than Bomi say "Someone is jealous." Eunji was annoyed and say it slowly to Bomi "What was that for?" Namjoo and Bomi just laugh give a high five to each other. After she finish her work she say bye to her friends. While we were walking at the school alley, there was a guy running towards us.

"Eunji ah. I'm so damn glad I found u here. I been finding Bomi everywhere. I even try call her but she's not pick up. Where is she?" He say breathlessly.

"Cool down Beakhyun. So you are the one that Bomi keep on rejecting her call. What did u do this time?"Eunji ask. So this guy name is Beakhyun.

"She saw me with another girl at the restaurant and that time that girl was holding my hand. I try to explain but she just don't want to listen. Eunji please tell me where she is." Beakhyun explain.

"She's here. But I can't tell you that. Because I promise her."Eunji answer

"Eunji ah, please. I know it was my fault. But I really need to explain to her what happen." Beakhyun say it worriedly.

"Ok, I will tell you. But this will be the last time I'm helping you. She's at the teacher's room."

"Thank u Eunji. Thank you so much Eunji. I treat your favorite bubble tea later." He almost hug Eunji because he was so happy but I pull Eunji away. When Beakhyun realize that move a back. 

Beakhyun just smile and went to find Bomi. Before we able to go down we here Bomi shout to Eunji "EUNJI AH. WHY??? YOUR SO DEAD TOMORROW." and Eunji just laugh. Then we went straight to the car and went home.