CHAPTER 1

My First & Last Love

Just like any other night, Eunji was in the kitchen washing dishes while her sister in law were cleaning the table like always. After finish cleaning, her sister in law went up and Eunji to, but suddenly Eunji dad, Mr Jung call her.

"Eunji ah, come and sit here. I have something to ask you." Mr Jung ask Eunji to come n sit beside him. 

"Yes Dad what is it ?" Eunji sat beside his dad.

"I know it out of sudden but I really want to ask you this. Do you have any boyfriend or someone special in ur life?  If there is, please do tell me. I'm not gonna be angry at u." Mr Jung says lovingly

Eunji was shock with that sudden question by her dad.

"No Dad. I'm single and available. There is no one special in my life. Why are u suddenly asking me this?" Eunji ask.

"Are u really sure Eunji. You better answer it honestly to us." Mrs Jung says.

"I'm telling both of u the truth. I really have no one in my life. Why are u asking. U make me so curious."Eunji answer with a smile.

"Ok then. The reasons I'm asking this is because I want to married one of my friend's son. His name is Park Chanyeol. That's why I'm asking you that question. If you have someone in your life I won't force you in this marriage." Mr Jung say to his one and only daughter.

" I really have no one in my life that. But why must I married this guy. Is it something u guys promise or something." Eunji ask.

"No my daughter. Is just that we really wish u get married with this guy. His perfect for u. We'll give u time to think about it. And we really hope your answer will not disappoint us." Mrs Jung tell Eunji and smile

Eunji nod and answer "Ok mom, dad. I'll think about it." She smile.

"Ok Eunji. Thank u for considering it. Here's his picture. You can look at it and think about it." Mrs Jung say.

Eunji take the picture and went straight to her room and place the picture on the dressing table. And she went straight to bed becauses she saw so sleepy.