So close yet so far...

Phoenix Sisters

Heechul listened to every word that was being relayed to him by Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal. All three were literally finishing each other's sentences. But he wasn't the only one listening. Mr. Jung, Mr. Hwang and their wives as well as Taecyeon, Siwon and Jonghyun heard everything too. Difficult not to since they were now all in the living room of the mansion after returning from the hospital. 

As soon as JeTiKrys were deemed well and eligible to be discharge, they left immediately. But everyone was quite suprised to hear JeTiKrys's revelation of their 'saviors' once they settled down in the house in the evening.

JeTiKrys were knocked out for a quite awhile due to the drug they were injected with. They were not able to leave until the evening of the next day.

"Mommy. Does that mean Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber will visit us soon now that their vacation is over?!!" Hana excitedly inquired from her mother with a bright, hopeful grin as she clutched on to Mrs. Hwang's arm and looked at her excitedly. "Yes?? Are they??" Hana now calls TaeSooBer by their full name now that she is a 'grown up' as she claimed.

Mrs. Hwang smiled and gently caressed her daughter's hair. "I'm not sure. But when I am, I will let you know okay?" 

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Awesome."

"Mrs. Han, please take Hana to her room. She needs to start on her homework." Mrs. Hwang instructed one of the maids, to which the latter obediently complied and held on to the young girl's hand. "Hana. Listen to mommy and work on your homework. Okay?"

Hana complied and willingly left, all the while telling the maid about her day at school. Hana does not know about the drama with TaeSooBer and her family. As far as she knows and have been told, TaeSooBer have gone on a vacation and will return when they can. 

"Shouldn't we tell Hana that Taeyeon and her sisters won't be coming back anymore? I mean, just say something like they moved somewhere permanently or something. She shouldn't be waiting for them." Siwon suggested, only to earn sighs and disagreement from the others. 

"She is still young."

"She is growing up and will eventually be suspicious. Perhaps it's better to tell her now?" Taecyeon added, genuinely concerned that lying to Hana may do more damage then good. 

"There's no need to do that. Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber are alive!!" Jessica asserted, with a hint of exasperation. "They're alive! We saw and heard their voices yesterday night in the tunnel!!"

"Honey." Mrs. Jung held Jessica's hand and then looked at her husband before back to Jessica, Tiffany and then Krystal. "They won't be coming back. All of you saw their ashes as proof of Song Qian's words."

"Auntie!!" 

"Tiffany. Your aunt is right." came Mr. Hwang's stern, calm voice. "What you saw and heard, were effects of the drugs. Diazepam has hallucinating and delusional side effects. Isn't that right?" Mr. Jung stared at Mr. Hwang for confirmation. 

"Yes. That is correct."

"But we saw them. I saw Amber!"

"And Taeyeon. Her voice...it was so close and clear!"

"Stop!" Heechul's voice broke the heated discussion. Opening his eyes, and taking a deep breath, he spoke after carefully thinking about his words.

"We were fortunate to have come in time to save the the six of you. All of you were injected with a strong dose of Diazepam and that amount, undoubtedly, could result in delusions and hallucinations. Just be happy that the injected drug had no fatal consequences."

"But-"

Heechul held up his hand before JeTiKrys could protest more. "I'm sorry. But what you saw and heard that night, was not real. They are dead. All of you need to accept that fact."

Seeing the dejected expressions and silence that fell upon JeTiKrys, Taecyeon decided to change the subject. "How did you find us? Was it the tracking device?"

Heechul shook his head. "No. Apparently, Yoona and her sisters found the devices we hid and camouflaged with your shirts. They took it off you guys and left it at the place where the three of you were attacked."

"Then was-was it us you tracked down?" Krystal whispered, not looking at Heechul. 

"No.The ones we placed in your cars were also destroyed."

"What?" Siwon stood up and paced back and forth. This is confusing. "Then just how did you find us if all our trace devices were destroyed by Hyuna and her sisters?"

"I can't say." 

"Why not?" Mr. Hwang questioned, not liking Heechul's response. He stood up and narrowed his eyes, leaning into Heechul. "Why can't you tell us?"

"Because-" Heechul crossed his arms across his chest and sighed. "-I just can't."

"What logic is that?!!" Jonghyun exclaimed, annoyed by Heechul's secrecy. "It's a simple answer. Just give us a name."

"That's the problem. There is no name."

Everyone's eyes widened at Heechul's answer, completely surprised. "I received an anonymous call as soon as I arrived at the scene of where Siwon and you guys were attacked."

"And you believed that stranger?"

"Mrs.Jung, with all due respect, I had to make a decision. I was desperate. If the anonymous caller truly never wanted me to help your daughters and my friends, why bother? I mean, the tracking devices were destroyed and I had no way of finding them anyways. So, I went with the only option I had left."

"Wow." Siwon scoffed and crossed his arms. "It is as if we are part of an action flick or drama. I swear!"

"It doesn't matter." Tiffany interjected. "What has happened, happened."

"Tiffany."

"She's right Auntie Hwang. We should not pry more into this matter. Everyone is safe and alive." Krystal added. "That person who called might have been a witness."

"Yes. Krystal's right. We should just stop talking about this matter. From now on, we will be more alert and cautious. Yoona and her sisters are still loose and it would do no good if we lose focus now."

"I'm sorry about-"

"I don't care Heechul. In fact, I'm happy that Sooyoung is dead." Jessica stopped Heechul from finishing his words. "At least, I won't be indebted it to her. Or her sisters."

"Yah. You shouldn't say things like that." Taecyeon adviced, obviously unhappy with Jessica's cruel words. 

"It's true oppa. Taeyeon's death is one of the best things to happen to me. Even if she was alive, she would only cause more trouble to me and my family."

"Tiffany! How can you say that so easily?!" Siwon yelled. "10 mins ago you seemed so convinced that she was alive! All of you were!!" He pointed at JeTiKrys accusingly.

"Doesn't mean anything. It's reassuring to know that Amber is dead and thank you Heechul-oppa for pointing out reality. If Amber was alive, it won't do me any good. She and her sisters have caused enough problems."

"Yah!!! None of you mean those words!" Jonghyun yelled and looked at the elders for help. "Aren't you guys going to say anything? Tell them they are wrong! No one loved your daughters as much as Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber!!" His eyes were flaring up in anger.

But the elders stayed quiet. 

Heechul held up a hand so that Jonghyun will keep quiet. With a sigh, Heechul smiles. "Fine then. Well, in a happier note, we still have Song Qian's party to attend tonight. In fact, it will be in a few hours. Why don't we all get ready and go together to her house?"

"Psh! Not me. I am not going anywhere near her." Jonghyun hissed and sat back down on his seat with a puff of anger. "No way."

"Too bad. You are going one way or another. Either you go yourself or I force you. Pick."

"Ugh!!!" Jonghyung groaned before abruptly standing up in anger. "Fine! I'm going to the car first. Excuse me." He bowed and left first, followed by Siwon and Taecyeon.

"I will see all of you later at the party." Heechul bowed and left as well. Now it was just JeTiKrys and their parents left. After a few minutes, JeTiKrys stood up and left for their room, stating that they need to get ready for the party. JeTiKrys were all smiles when they left for their rooms but it didn't seem genuine. The elders just looked at each other with anxious expressions and sighed. Just when will these dark clouds pass?

Only 10 minutes have passed since JeTiKrys had gone up to her room when Heechul and the guys returned. "Why are you guys back?" Mrs. Hwang asked, puzzled as she let them in. "I thought we will meet at the party later?"

"Change of party plans." Siwon retorted, entering into the house again. 

"Keep the door open Auntie Hwang." Heechul instructed, being the last one to enter.

"Why?"

As soon as all the guys entered, rather annoyed and upset, she was surprised to see the next two individuals that showed up at her doorstep. 

"Good evening Mrs. Hwang!" Song Qian and Hyoyeon greeted and then bowed. 

"You-and you-" She pointed at Song Qian and then at Hyoyeon. "Where did you come from? What is happening?" came the stupefied inquiry. 

"May we enter your humble abode?" 

Hearing Hyoyeon's question, Mrs. Hwang dumbfoundly stepped aside to let them in. And goodness, Song Qian and Hyoyeon's sudden appearance surely caused a stir. Especially Kim Hyoyeon. 

"What's going on here?" Jessica came down with Tiffany and Krystal to check on the noise. "We were just about to get ready and then heard shouting and-HYOYEON?!!!!"

"HYOYEON!!!"

"HYOYEON!!!" 

JeTiKrys yelled in unison upon seeing Hyoyeon looking at them with a wave of her hand. 

"Bello." Hyoyeon greeted in Minion style with smirk as she and Song Qian held up bags of groceries in their hands.

JeTiKrys looked at Hyoyeon and then at Song Qian. What is going on???

---------------------------------------------------

*6:35pm @ Hwang-Jung Mansion*

"BWHOL??!!!!" 

Song Qian and Hyoyeon rubbed their ears from the loudness of JeTiKrys's scream and cringe at glare that they received from the heiresses. 

"Your families and friends were the only ones that I invited to my party. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, my welcome-home party is now being held in your home." Song Qian calmly and carefully answered, then held up a peace sign. "I come in peace?" 

"So what's with the invitations if it's just going to be a few people?" Krystal asked. "Lame." She snorted, finding more interest in her manicured nails.

"Why didn't you give us a heads up on this sudden change of plans then?" 

"Jessica. I already said its because something unexpected came up."

"And just what is that?" Jonghyun asked this time, staring at Song Qian intently. "Or do you have more secrets to hide?"

Song Qian shook her head at Jonghyun's accusing and bitter remark, knowing that he was deliberately saying that to get back at her. But she stayed calm and held her ground. "It's nothing serious."

"Nothing serious?" Hyoyeon turned to look at Song Qian in mock shock. "Yah! Your car had a set bomb and it exploded as soon as you pressed the alarm!!"

"Hyoyeon. It was just to scare me." Song Qian dismissed Hyoyeon's worry with a chuckle. "I'm still alive."

"Psh! You should be worried. You barely escaped with your life and you dare-" Hyoyeon stopped talking when she finally noticed the dumbfounded and disbelief stares she and Song Qian were getting. "Heh..." Hyoyeon chuckled nervously. "Sorry. Forget everything we just said." She got carried away.

"What the hell?!" Jonghyun quickly stood up and grabbed Song Qian to examine her for any injuries. "Are you okay? Were you seriously hurt?" 

Song Qian felt a warm feeling upon hearing and seeing Jonhyun's concern for her. "Why would you care?"

"Why wouldn't I?! Are you an idiot?! You almost died and you think it's funny?" Jonghyun reprimanded her. "You said you will be better off without me but you're still an idiotic clutz!" When all he got was a very 'uncomfortable' stare from Song Qian and everyone else, he finally realized what he had done. 

"Ayyy...." Siwon, Heechul and Taecyeon broke the silence with a mischievous swoon at Jonghyun's concern over Song Qian, embarrassing the latter as he avoided Song Qian's eyes. "You ball of stubborn, melted marshmallow dino." Heechul teased, pinching Jonghyun's cheeks.

"Yah! Let go of me!!" Jonghyun escaped their clutches and sat down, away from Song Qian. "Explain Hyoyeon." He demanded with an annoyed expression.

Song Qian giggled at Jonghyun's cute reaction to embarrassment and sat back down next to Hyoyeon. "Explain what?"

"Explain why Song Qian's car exploded. Is it because of-"

"Yes Mr. Jung. It is all Yoona and her sisters' doing. It would seem that your family weren't the only ones at death's grip last night."

"What the hell is going on Kim Hyoyeon?!!" Mr. Hwang slammed his hand on the table in anger. "Taeyeon and her sisters gave me their words that no more harm will come to my family! We gave them what they wanted!"

"So, I just wanted to say that the reason why I decided to host my party here instead of my house is because-"

"I don't care about your party Ms. Song. I want an answer!!"

"With all due respect Mr. Hwang, you will get your answer very soon if you will allow me to finish my sentence." 

"..."

"As I was saying, the party is being held here by the request of someone very special."

"Who is that?" Krystal asked, now curious and interested. "Hyuna? So we can all be killed right here and right now?"

"Haha. Very funny." Hyoyeon sarcastically replied. "No."

"Then who?"

*Ding dong*

"That person has arrived." Hyoyeon chirped with a smile. "I'll get it!!"

A minute later, Hyoyeon  came back with someone behind her.

But no one saw who the person was due to the hood that was draped over his or her head. It wasn't until the hood was taken off that everyone, including Hyoyeon, let out a gasp.

"Omo!!" Hyoyeon feigned shock and covered with her hand dramatically.

"Don't pretend to be shocked!" Song Qian hissed and slapped Hyoyeon's arm, making the utter an 'ow'.

"Just wanted to go with the flow. Seemed fun in dramas." Hyoyeon reasoned with a silly grin. Song Qian could only shake her head at the adult child next to her. She is just like TaeSooBer.

"Uncle Jae?" Heechul called out the man before him as soon as the hood was off. 

Jae smiled warmly at Heechul and then scanned the room of people before his eyes focused in on JeTiKrys. 

"I am glad to see all of you safe. No harm came to any of you last night I hope?" He flashed JeTiKrys a warm smile, although his question was directed at all the victims of the Maniacs the night before. 

JeTiKrys, still recovering from shock, didn't answer. 

"No. They are all fine, aside from a few minor bruises." Mr. Jung answered for his daughters and others. " You are their dad. You are not welcomed here."

"I am here for very good reasons."

"Perhaps, was it you who called me last night Uncle Jae?"

"No. That was not me." Jae then placed a hand over the side of his abdomen-his stab wound. "The phones today are too advanced for me."

"What happened?" Jessica asked, concerned about the grimace she noticed on Jae's face when he touched his abdomen. "Are you alright uncle?"

"Yes. I am." He turned to the parents. With a somber and regretful tone, he apologized. "I apologize on behalf of my daughters. They could not keep their promises to take care of Yoona, Sunny and Hyuna. We are deeply sorry for all the pain and trouble we have caused."

"We?" Heechul's heart started to beat faster. "By 'we', do you mean Donghae too?"

"Yes."

"Donghae...where is he?"

"He is safe and sound Heechul." Jae assured with a small smile and nod. "He was the one who called you last night."

"Really? But his voice...I couldn't even recognize it." Heechul reasoned looking at everyone and then back at Jae. "Unless he-"

"Yes. To avoid any detection, he had to used a voice change synchronizer when he called you. It was for the best."

Heechul seemed stunned and speechless but he accepted the explanation. "As long as he is alive. He is well right?"

"Yes. Very much so."

"Listen! We are still here and I demand an answer for all the hell that my family and I are still encountering due to you and your good-for-nothing family!!" Mr. Jung roared in anger, only to be held back by his wife and daughters. 

"What exactly do you want to know?" 

"Cut the bulls*t !! You know exactly what it is! Your daughters are dead! So why are we still targeted by Yoona and them?!" Mr. Hwang furiously demanded, only to be held back by his wife and Tiffany too.

Jae raised an eyebrow at a particular statement about his daughters but nonetheless, answered as much as he can. Careful with his words, he began to speak.

"Four months ago, my daughters and I met with a rather fatal accident. Which is why Yoona, Sunny and Hyuna are still alive and trying to harm your family. And I know, that after everything my daughters and I have put all of you through, there is nothing but hatred for us." He sadly stated. "But believe me, my daughters, they are not as they have made all of you believe." Jae then turned to look at JeTiKrys with a sorrowful and somber stare. "They would give up their own lives, to protect all of you."

"They never cared for my daughters. Only using them to their own advantage." Mrs. Hwang spoke, with glossy eyes of tears. "They told us that themselves!"

"People say things they don't mean every time."

"You piece of sh*t!!" Mr. Jung marched over and grabbed Jae's collar tightly, glaring down at him. "Your family is an omen. Stay the away!!"

"Hey!!!" Song Qian and the others stepped in to pull Mr. Jung away from Jae, but hard to do so since Mr. Jung's strength seemed to have quadrupled due to his anger. 

Panting, Song Qian spread out her arms on either side of her and looked at each man. " This is a party! And in case all of you have forgotten, we have a child upstairs." She hissed in disapproval to Mr. Jung. "So please, stay civil."

"It's best all of you just leave. This party is over." Mrs. Hwang advised, only to be stopped by Hyoyeon.

"No.We will have a party. This party may have started out badly, but I have a surprise." Hyoyeon wiggled her eyebrows with a mischievous smile. "And the surprise is.....drumrolls please....." Hyoyeon used Jonghyun's shoulder as a drum as she acted it out. "We bought pizza and chicken!!!!" 

"That's your surprise? Pizza and chicken?" Jessica asked in disbelief. "This isn't a time for jokes."

"Who said parties have to be formal? All of you need to relax. Killing each other is exactly what our enemies would want. If Taeyeon and them were here, they would have found this whole ordeal disgusting."

"Well, they aren't here so why don't  you shut your mouth?!" Tiffany commanded, quite angry. 

"Wow...feisty. Why did Taeyeon fall in love with you again?" Hyoyeon innocently asked, setting out the pizza and fried chicken on the living room table.

"Hyoyeon." Jae warned, but Hyoyeon continued talking.

"I'm just telling the truth. Uncle Jae, those three are happy that your daughters are dead. So my words didn't offend them."

"Really?" Jae stared at JeTiKrys with curious eyes. "Is that true?"

"Yes." Krystal firmly answered, on behalf of JeTi as well.

"My daughters' heart will break when they hear of this."

"Uncle Jae. Don't worry about that. They know." Hyoyeon said as she took a bite of her chicken drumstick. Funny enough, everyone else was eating the pizza and chicken, except Jae and JeTiKrys. Heechul had to persuade the parents to eat.

"Really?"  

"Of course. Just because they are not here physically doesn't mean they can't hear or know just how much the love of their lives hate them." Song Qian added, taking the pizza Hyoyeon offered her.

"Now eat. We are suppose to be celebrating Song Qian's return as well as the well-being of the companies. Cheers!!" Hyoyeon clinked her soda with Mr. Hwang and drank it happily. Mrs.Hwang had gone to bring Hana down for dinner since she loves pizza and chicken.

"Why are you so happy?" Mrs. Jung asked of Hyoyeon. 

"I'm not. My sisters aren't here. How can I be happy?"

"Despite everything, I'm sorry about your loss."

"Don't be if you don't mean it. Aren't you happy that my sisters are dead?"

"Truthfully, none of us are. We did have good times with them. But no one is suffering more than our daughters."

Hyoyeon looked at JeTiKrys, who were no where in sight. "Where did they go?"

"They left, wanting no part of this 'stupid party' as Jessica nicely said." Jae answered with a chuckle. "I leave you alone for a few days and look at the tornado of pain you have stirred Kim Hyoyeon." Jae whispered so only Hyoyeon would hear.

"Your daughters were the ones who started it. Which is why they aren't here right now."

"I always eat pizza and chicken with them." Jae sadly stated, looking out to the yard from the backyard entrance. "I should bring some as offerings so I won't miss them so much. I can't enjoy this myself."

"I'll do the honors." Hyoyeon volunteered before grabbing a box of pizza, chicken, and put three water bottles in a bag.They bought plenty. "I'll be back."

"Where are you going?" Siwon asked, confused why Hyoyeon would bring two boxes of food outside to the backyard. "It's very cold tonight. Don't be stupid and eat out there. If you want to be emo, go cry in the bathroom like normal people."

"Offering food to my sisters!! Idiot!!" 

"Doesn't she need to prepare incense and other things if she's going to do a ritual offer for Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber?" Jonghyun inquired. 

"Maybe she can't come to accept their deaths yet. So she's probably going out to share the food and talk as if they were there with her." Mrs. Hwang suddenly joined in the conversation, scaring the Jonghyun and Siwon. "I mean, that's what I did when my dad passed away."

"Oh..." Siwon and Jonghyun said together. It makes sense.

Jae laughed at their interaction and shook his head. "Do you and Mrs. Jung hate my daughters too? Like your husbands?"

"At first, we did."

"At first?"

Mrs. Hwang nodded her head. "But now, I'm not sure. I mean, some things don't make sense to us. I mean, why return the company when that was all they wanted? Why give it back to us if it was so precious to them?"

Jae sighed and looked up at the stars. "Like I said, people say things they don't mean all the time."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon finally reached the roof safely with the boxes of food right next to her. With a heavy breath and grin, she opened the boxes and placed the drinks out.

"Come and eat. Tonight didn't start out well, but there is stalemate for now." Hyoyeon softly said aloud as she laid down on the roof top. "Uncle Jae almost got his neck wrung but I came to the rescue. You all can thank me later."

Silence.

"It's a very cold night, but I'm sure that despite that, you three always had thick skin. You won't freeze to death. And if you did, none of you would complain." she said with a playful snicker. "Uncle Jae wanted to come up but I didn't want him to. Although his wound is 90% recovered, I know none of you will forgive me if I allow him to strain himself in any way."

"You guys heard everything right?"

"Jessica, Tiffany, and Krystal...I don't believe they mean the words they say. This is why I opposed your plan in the first place. Look what happened. They all hate you. But then again, this is exactly what you guys wanted right?"

"It's been so long. Don't you guys miss them?"

"Okay. I'm going to stop here." Hyoyeon sat up and stared at the untouched food beside her. She let out a sad smile. "I wish all of us can be together again and just enjoy every meal with each other. Just like the past." Hyoyeon stood up and dusted herself. "Alright. I'm off. I'll come back later. Enjoy your meal."

And just before Hyoyeon climbed back down, she said one last thing. "Don't worry! Song Qian will take care of the stubborn heiresses. They won't starve. Seriously, I don't know what you guys see in them. If it was me, I would let them starve." She joked. "But it's not what you guys would want. Alright. Gotta go. Enjoy your meal." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I took care of it'

A few seconds later, Song Qian received text notifications as soon as her text was sent. 

'ok.thx.'

'k.thanks'

'okay. thank you.'

Song Qian laughed at the responses she received, earning curious stares from the JeTiKrys, who were sitting around her on the dinner table. After some strategic persuasion, Song Qian finally convinced JeTiKrys to eat. More like, she exaggerated the tastiness of the pizza and chicken to JeTiKrys. And it worked.

"It's nothing." She placed her iphone down. "How the food? Delicious right?"

No answer.

"I take it as a yes. If any of you get sent to the hospital again, I won't hear the end of it." Song Qian laughed at her own comment, puzzling JeTiKrys.

"You are crazy." Tiffany stated.

"I'm suprised I'm not attacking you right now."

"Omo. I thought I was the only one thinking that Krystal." 

Song Qian rolled her eyes and left the table. She did her part. Taking out her phone and making sure the coast was clear, she text another message.

'You owe me. I gave up steak and pasta just for the spoiled brats!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A collection of laughter broke out through the silent, cold night.

"We do owe her."

"No doubt."

"Agree."

Silence....

...................

"I'm done. I'm going back down Taeyeon."

Taeyeon pressed on the ear piece. "Okay. Be careful Sooyoung. Remember to blend in with the guards."

"I know."

"Taeyeon. I'm going back to my position as well."

"Same rule Amber. Avoid contact and blend."

"I know. I didn't think I would have so much space in the backyard." Came the light comment.

"Amber. You remember to bring down the food boxes right?"

"Yes Taeyeon. And be careful up there."

"Yeah. The roof can be slippery."

"Don't worry girls. I can take care of myself."

And then, it was silent again.

Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber took their position, focused and ready for any sneak attack directed at the Hwang and Jung family. 

They don't know how long its been, but before they knew it, everyone had left. 

Taeyeon remained came to a stop on the roof and looked up at the stars. Sooyoung and Amber did so from their position too. It was a beautiful night...and it can turn bloody and deadly in a blink of an eye. No one knows that better than they do.

"Taeyeon, how long will we have to do this?"

"Sooyoung. We've talked about this."

"Yes. But staying here won't do any good. We should be out there looking for Yoona and them."

"Sooyoung is right."

"Amber. It's not that simple."

"Taeyeon. They have already seen us yesterday. There's no point in hiding here. We need to find them before they attack again."

"I know."

"We dont' have much time then."

"No. We don't. Then as we have talked about before...tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow."

"Okay. What about you Taeyeon?"

"Tomorrow." came the reply after a few minutes. "But for now, we stay here."

"Okay."

"Alright."

Sooyoung stopped during her round to stare up at Jessica's window.

Amber stared up at Krystal's window from the darkness of the bushes and trees as soon as the lights went out.

Taeyeon sat down, at the spot right above Tiffany's room.

This is the spot that they stay at when all the lights go out. And it's just the three of them. It's the spot they never want to leave because it was the closest that they could ever get with JeTiKrys. It has been this way for the past three months...up until yesterday night.

Yesterday night...was the first time in a long time they had ever come close to Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal. They were so close yet so far from each other.

They promised JeTiKrys' parents to never show their face to their daughters again. And they wanted to keep that promise. But with Yoona, Sunny and Hyuna still in the picture, it just makes it so much more difficult.

But this time around, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber...wil continue to fight Yoona, Sunny and Hyuna. 

If they want to hurt Jessica, Tiffany, Krystal, or anyone else again, they will have to get through Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber first.

Yoona, Sunny and Hyuna know this, after fighting with TaeSooBer when they attempted to kill JeTiKrys and the others in the tunnel.

And it was not a promise...

....it was a declaration of war.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright...hopefully this made up for the long update. :D

My sister is writing a fanfic called "Night Angels". This story inspired me to write this particular fanfic. Do check it out. She used to write on winglin fanfiction so some of you may even remember her. :D You won't regret! :D

**It's an action, romance, drama, and comedy fanfic. It is starring Taeny, Kryber, Kim Hyojin and So Ji Sub, and an original character with Jackson Wang.

Night Angel:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1118745/night-angels-action-kryber-romance-taeny-originalc-mastersun