Heartbeat

Phoenix Sisters

2 days after TaeNy’s reunion...

Taeyeon closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm her nerves. But it was hard to do so when she opened her eyes again and saw the person on the passenger seat next to her...looking back at Taeyeon with a grim expression.

And to make it worse, there was another person in the backseat, grinning at her with an innocent expression. 

“I am still very angry with the both of you. So get out from my car.” Taeyeon ignored her sisters for a whole day until she was cornered at the orchard. Sooyoung and Amber had to seek forgiveness ya know? 

“Why are you mad at us? Sooyoung and I didn’t disclose your new job to Tiffany!” Amber quickly defended, pointing to herself then to Sooyoung. The audacity Taeyeon has of accusing Amber of such atrocity!! Although Amber did tell Tiffany Taeyeon was in South Korea. Does that count?

"Yes Amber. The fact that you told Tiffany I was in South Korea counts as an act of betrayal to me." Amber coverd in shock. Was Taeyeon a mind reader now after losing her memories? Actually, that'll be cool.

"I'm not a mind reader. You're just thinking out loud." Taeyeon chuckled and flicked her sister's forehead. Amber has wild imaginations sometimes.

"Oh...sorry." was all Amber said with a goofy smile. "Forgive me. Just me. Not Sooyoung."

Sooyoung immediately slid forward on her seat to stick her head between amber and Taeyeon. She didn’t want to face Taeyeon’s fury at all.

“ Yah!" Sooyoung reached to choke Amber but couldn't because Taeyeon glared at her and warned her.  Sooyoung sat back and took a breath. "It is the truth Taeyeon. We didn’t even know Tiffany will be working with Byul. And on top of that, we didn’t know you would even go to Twice Entertainment in place of Byul!”

Reality though, Sooyoung did tell Tiffany that Taeyeon was living in the outskirts of Seoul...in an "un-named" orchard...

...which is worse then what Amber said. But Taeyeon doesn't need to know that.

Taeyeon release a growl then whipped around in her seat. It happened so fast that Amber and Sooyoung backed away quickly in surprise and fear.

"Can you warn us before you do such animalistic behavior?" Sooyoung joked, but only Amber laughed so both of them quickly stopped. Taeyeon was not in a mood for jokes at the moment. 

“Which one of you told Tiffany where I live?” she narrowed her eyes at her sister. "And don't lie to me."

Sooyoung and Amber looked at each other. Fear evident in their eyes as the finally realized the true reason behind Taeyeon’s anger. 

Sooyoung and Amber only responded with one word-

“.”

Why? Because both of them told Tiffany where Taeyeon lived. :P

———————————————

Evening time...

“Why are you out here and not in there where all the fun is?”

Taeyeon, Amber and their father was at the Hwang-Jung mansion for dinner, courtesy of Mrs. Jung and Hwang. Taeyeon was currently in the backyard pondering about thoughts. Sooyoung had arrived earlier with them but left with Jessica to go to on a date.

Taeyeon didn’t even acknowledge the person who spoke to her and continued to stare out into the vast darkness that was dimly lighted with the moonlight. She had to get away from all the laughter and merry talks just to get some time to herself.

“I don’t think Sooyoung and Amber got those bruises on their face from falling down the stairs.” A soft chuckle followed this comment. Taeyeon could feel eyes on her.

“...”

“Don’t be mad at them. They just wanted to do what’s best for you.”

“What is best for me is not you, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung.” Was the cold response given. “Leave me alone before your dad sees us together.”

Tiffany merely smiles at Taeyeons answer. She was expecting this cold shoulder from the latter.

Taeyeon jumped a bit from shock when a sudden warmth enclosed her from behind. She felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and something soft resting against her back. Tiffany was laying her head against Taeyeon's back.

“Let me go before I break your arms.” Taeyeon threatened, trying to pry Tiffany’s arms off.

Tiffany only tightened her hold and snuggled more against Taeyeon. “ You won’t hurt me.” She whispered into Taeyeon’s ear with a smile.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and scoffed. "You won't let that go now that you know I hear voices." was the direct reply that Tiffany received from Taeyeon. Tiffany shook her head and tightened her hold on Taeyeon. 

"Didn't you tell me before that it was just one voice?"

"It's strange."

"Wae?"

Taeyeon gently pried Tiffany's arms from her waist and chose to lean against the railing of the balcony now with her back . With arms crossed, Taeyeon directed her attention to Tiffany. Tiffany simply smiled at Taeyeon and copied Taeyeon's stature. 

"You have that serious look again. And you're staring at me so hard that I can turn into stone if you had that power." Tiffany joked, a small smile plastered on her face.

"Would you believe me?"
 

"Depends."

"On what?"

"On what you tell me." Tiffany walked over and stood next to Taeyeon now. "What is it?"

"If I told you that the voice I hear- is my own." Taeyeon took a deep breath to look at Tiffany's reaction. "Would you believe me?"

—————————-

Meanwhile...

 

“What if we set the wedding date to next month?”

“Jessica. That’s too soon.” 

"Not soon enough. What about this weekend?"

Sooyoung shook her head and reached out to hold Jessica's hands in hers. "Sica. We can not rush this. I want this to be perfect for you."

“But I want to get married to you as soon as possible.” Jessica reasoned with a cute out. Sooyoung pinches Jessica’s cheek and then pulls her in close by the shoulders.

“I want to give you the best wedding ever so let’s take our time with this. Not too slow but not fast either. We still have to discuss it with our parents. Okay?”

“But I don’t care about that as long as I’m getting married to you. That’s all that matters to me. My perfect wedding is that I am married to the one I love."

Sooyoung couldn't help it. So she didn't. 

Sooyoung passsionately, and deeply kissed Jessica to express just how happy she is. 

As soon as the kiss ended, Sooyoung pulled Jessica in for a hug. Jessica smiled against Sooyoung's neck and wrapped her arms around Sooyoung's waist. "What brought that on?" Jessica was referring to the kiss. "I'm not complaining. I loved it but I am also curious."

Sooyoung sighed in happiness before responding, " It's just...I just love you Jessica. So much that words can't describe it sometimes. I just love you."

----------------------------------------

Tiffany didn't say anything although the Taeyeon can see the confusion and surprise in Tiffany's eyes.

Taeyeon knew it. Tiffany is thinks that Taeyeon is officially crazy and should be committed into an asylum. Taeyeon huffed and dismissed the matter before Tiffany could tell her the ridiculous statement she just made. 

"Just ignore what I said. Let's go back inside before they realize we're missing. And your dad wouldn't want you to be alone with me for too long." Taeyeon straightened up to walk back inside but was held back by Tiffany. 

Tiffany reached for Taeyeon's wrist and held it tight to keep the woman next to her. "Taeyeon. You're not crazy."

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany but only saw the latter flashing Taeyeon a warm smile. "I believe you."

Taeyeon suddenly felt her heart beating erratically as she got lost in Tiffany's smile and eyes. 

'Thank you, Fany-ah.'

Taeyeon's eyes widened. There it was again...that voice...her own voice...why was it happening?

"Taeyeon. What's wrong?" Tiffany broke Taeyeon's reverie with her anxious tone and concerned expression. Taeyeon shook her head and placed a hand on Tiffany's waist.

"Taeyeon?"

"Tiffany. Can I- can I hug you?" Taeyeon suddenly had that immense urge to just hug Tiffany tightly and never let go.

"What?!" Tiffany laughed at the spontaneous question but Taeyeon remained stoic. "You don't ask those kind of things Taeyeon."

"Sorry." Taeyeon removed her hold on Tiffany, quite ashamed with her actions. "I don't know what happened to me. I'm sorry." Taeyeon avoided eye contact and put her hands in her pockets.

Tiffany giggled a bit at Taeyeon's guilty actions. It has been a while since she saw this side of Taeyeon. "Taeyeon."

"Hm?"

"I only meant that when two people, such as you and I, love each other, you don't have to ask permission for a hug. You just...do it."

"That's not true. I can't just want to do something and do it, especially without your permission. That would make me a bad person and I'm not that kind of person."

Tiffany laughed, confusing Taeyeon again. "You're right Taeyeon. It depends on the situation and the feelings at the moment. For people in love, the permission is unspoken at times. Do not worry about me. If I don't want something, I will say it."

Taeyeon thought about it. That made a lot of sense. "Oh."

"You're still so dense sometimes."

"I am not!"

"Then why are you not holding me in your arms right now?" Tiffany questioned, beckoning Taeyeon to do something with her eyes. "I'm waiting Kim Taeyeon."

Taeyeon fake coughed and walked up closer to Tiffany again. Taeyeon tried to hug Tiffany but it became so awkward for her that Tiffany literally broke out laughing aloud. Now Taeyeon was even more embarrassed. 

"THAT'S IT!!! I'M NOT DOING IT ANYMORE!!!!"

Still laughing, Tiffany followed Taeyeon around, apologizing and trying to appease the embarrased and angry Taeyeon.

------------------------------------

"You practically became their favorite daughter-in-law." Sooyoung remarked, as she saw Mrs. Hwang lecturing her husband for mistreating Taeyeon. "Tell me what happened again? Must be serious if everyone is laughing at Mr. Hwang getting lectured and dad trying to be the peacekeeper."

"If you were here, you would know."

"But I wasn't here Taeyeon so tell me why your father-in-law is being reprimanded?"

"Long story."

"I can tell you Sooyoung." Amber offered, annoying Taeyeon. " He is in trouble because he saw Taeyeon trying to hug Tiffany and interfered. He pushed Taeyeon to the ground."

"What?!!" Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon in disbelief. "You hugged her? Like you initiated the hug?!"

"It's not like that. She tried to hug me!!" Taeyeon tried to deny but failed. Her sisters don't believe her at all. "You're not concerned that I was pushed and could have gotten hurt?!"

"So how did it feel? The feelings are different when you're the one expressing your feelings right?" Sooyoung obviously didn't care about Taeyeon's well-being. Not that she needed to.

"It's not like that!!"

"Sure. Anyways, how did it feel?"

"None of your business." Taeyeon said with a frown since she never got to hug Tiffany because she was too upset with her.

Amber and Sooyoung whistled and began to tease Taeyeon for the rest of the night, making sure to wiggle their eyebrows provocatively whenever Tiffany was with her. Tiffany would laugh it off and soothe Taeyeon with her touches, which meant more teasing from her sisters.

"You are definitely their favorite daughter in law." Amber said again with a smile as they were preparing some fruits and desserts with JeTiKrys.

"Aren't I, their only daughter in law?"

"Ha!" Amber yelled, surprising the unexpecting Taeyeon. "You admit that you are the daughter in law of the Hwangs!"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at Amber's remark. Tiffany shook her head and continued to wipe the plates. "Krystal. You sure you want to be with this idiot forever? I mean, it's not too late to reconsider-"

Sooyoung quickly covered Taeyeon's mouth before she can let out the secret. Krystal nervously laughed while Amber just looked confused. "What is she talking about? What do you need to reconsider?"

"Nothing! Let's go bring out some of the fruits to snack on Unnie!!" And with that excuse, Krystal left the scene to avoid Amber's question. But she made sure to glare at Taeyeon before disappearing off into the kitchen. 

Sooyoung grumbled some words and flicked Taeyeon's forehead in annoyance. 

"Wae? I wanted to give Krystal one last chance before she commits." Taeyeon teased, only to confuse Amber even more.

"Commit to what?"

Taeyeon shook her head at Amber's denseness but smiled at Amber nonetheless. "Commit to being your girlfriend."

"Yah!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon excused herself from the 'family gathering' to leave for the orchard. There was an emergency and because Byul was in Japan to take care of some business, Taeyeon was in charge.

"Kim Taeyeon. Where are you really going?"

Taeyeon was just about to leave the front porch until someone called for her. Taeyeon turned around to see Mr. Hwang walking toward her with a stern expression. 

"I have to go to work. Just like I said back at the living room. Where else would I go?"

"You're not trying to leave my daughter behind again. Are you?" 

"What does it matter to you Mr. Hwang? If that was the case, you should be happy."

Mr. Hwang sighed and now looked very apologetic to Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn't expect this sudden change in demeanor. "I apologize for how I treated you in the past Taeyeon. And for what happened earlier.  I deeply regret my actions."

"Apology accepted." Taeyeon bowed and left the porch to get to her car. 

"It'll take some time for her to accept this." Jae suddenly said from behind and then stood next to Mr. Hwang. "Taeyeon's answer may seem harsh and insincere but believe me, she does not have any bad feelings toward you or your family."

Mr. Hwang took a deep breath and blew air into the cold morning weather. "I rather her hate me than treat my daughter so cold and cruel."

Jae smiled at this parental request and concern. "Do not worry. Taeyeon can be alot of things, but heartless and cruel to the ones she loves is not one of them. I promise you, that your daughter is safe with Taeyeon."

--------------------------

Next day....

Taeyeon was smiling to herself when she remembered what had transpired between her and Tiffany before she left for the orchard. 

*Flashback*

"Is everthing okay?!"

Taeyeon had just left the mansion and gotten away from Mr. Hwang when Tiffany came running up to her. Tiffany was concerned that Taeyeon might be in trouble again. 

"One of the machines broke so I'm just going to go back to check on it. And maybe start fixing it tonight." 

"Ah, I understand." Tiffany wasn't happy that Taeyeon had to leave. Everything was going so well and suddenly, Taeyeon has to leave. She wanted to spend more time with Taeyeon especially because Taeyeon lives away from her.

Sensing the disappointment, Taeyeon smiled and pinched Tiffany's cheeks gently. But Tiffany was avoiding eye contact so she didn't even see Taeyeon smiling at her. " Don't worry. I'll be back another time."

But Tiffany was still unhappy. "You're not...lying to me. Right?"

"Heh? Why would you think that?"

"It's nothing." Tiffany put on a fake smile and gently push Taeyeon to be on her way. " Don't work too hard and have a good night."

Oh..Taeyeon thinks she knows the reason why Tiffany is so sad. 

"Tiffany."

"Hm?" She flashed Taeyeon a weak smile.

!!!!!!

"Tae-Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon tightened her hug and gently placed her right palm against the back of Tiffany's head as her left wrapped around Tiffany's waist in a protective, strong hold. 

"You'll see me again. I promise."

"You-you're hugging me?!!!" Tiffany got all giddy and jumped in place as she returned the hug rather tightly. "You're hugging me first!!!!!"

Taeyeon held back her laughter and released the hug so she can breathe. " Go back in. I don't want you to get sick."

"GAH!!!" Tiffany covered like a lovestruck teen. "You're concerned about me too?!!!! You do care about me!!!"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes playfully and turned around to leave. "Good night!!"

"Dream of me Tae-tae!!!" Tiffany waved her hands like a crazy person, making Taeyeon laugh. 

Taeyeon waved again and when she was finally out of Tiffany's sight, she released a deep breath. "You will be the death of me Fany-ah."

*End of flashback*

Taeyeon shook her head to stop smiling at the memory. It wasn't long before one of the workers came running to her, looking petrified and very worried. Taeyeon quickly stopped her work to address the worker. "What is going on?"

"A man, by the name of Nickhun Horkevujal-"

Taeyeon didnt even need to listen to the whole story to know what is so urgent. Just that name was enough for Taeyeon. 

"Where is he?"

---------

Before Nickhun could deal another hit to a helpless employee laying down on the floor, he suddenly found himself on the cold floor as well. Nickhun stood up with a bit of a struggle and dusted himself as he also noticed Taeyeon helping the injured employee stand up. 

Just how did Nickhun find her? But thats the least of her worries for now.

"You will be paying for all the damages you caused today Nickhun. Including the ones you inflicted on my employee." Taeyeon realized then that Nickhun was intoxicated with his unbalanced steps and slurred words. 

"You-you are-dead!" Nickhun launched toward Taeyeon but missed on his own accord due to his intoxicated mind. All Taeyeon did was step to the side and he fell flat on his face. 

"Someone call 119 already?" Taeyeon asked the employee standing closest to her. 

"Yes ma'am. They will be here shortly."

Taeyeon nodded her head and knew that all she had to do was play with Nickhun a bit until the cops arrive. She wasn't going to waste unnecessary energy on the shameless man before her. 

"How did you find me?"

"Me?" Nickhun pointed to himself and then hiccuped. "How did-did i finndddd youuu?" His words slurred as he took some more steps forward but stumbled and fell again. "I followed Tiffany."

Taeyeon's eyes narrowed at this admission and dodged another one of his uncoordinated attacks. "That's a very bad thing to do Mr. Horkevujal. "

"I lost everything!!!" Now tha was the most coherent thing he said so far. 

Taeyeon had no idea what he was talking about. "And how is that my fault?"

Nickhun growled and tried to tackle Taeyeon but Taeyeon swiftly moved to the side and he fell down flat again. "Tell me. How is it my fault?"

Nickhun just kept trying to hit Taeyeon but failed everytime and that was making him even angrier. So he resorted to play dirty. 

Everyone gasped when Nickhun grabbed a glass bottle from a nearby table and hit it against the table to make it break. He then held up the bottle in his hand and pointed it at Taeyeon.

"That is not a toy Mr. Horkevujal. I personally bought that to hold the flowers." Taeyeon nonchalantly explained, not even scared one bit. Nickhun only took a few steps forward when he heard the police sirens. Now he was scared. 

"If I were you, I would run away right now before the cops get here." 

"I don't care anymore. DIE KIM!!!!" Nickhun charged toward Taeyeon, ready to stab her with the broken glass bottle but because of his horrible coordination, Taeyeon held his wrist in place, stopping him from stabbing her in the chest. She removed the broken bottle from his hands and then kicked the drunk man on his stomach, making him groan in pain. It was then that the police finally entered the scene and rushed over to subdue Nickhun. 

Taeyeon calmly placed the broken bottle on the counter as the employees rushed over to her aid. All were concerned that she might have gotten injuried despite the assurances Taeyeon gave that she was okay.

"Ms. Kim. I will need you to go with us to the police station for a statement."

Taeyeon complied but was quite upset she didn't finish all the work she had planned to do for that day. Byul will not be happy.

---------------------------------

Taeyeon walked out of the police station with Tiffany right by her side. Tiffany didn't even talk.

"You were quite talkative in the police station. What happened to you now?"

"..."

"Hm. Should I be scared of your sudden change in demeanor? Or is it because you are worried about Nichkun?"

Tiffany slapped Taeyeon's arm. "Don't talk stupid Kim Taeyeon."

"How did I talk stupid?"

"I don't care about Nickhun."

"But you dated him."

"It was one date! We never officially dated. Understood?!!:

Taeyeon raised her arms up in mock surrdender and nodded her head. She secretly just liked hearing that from Tiffany. :D

"I'm sorry I got you in trouble again. I literally made the announcement today. He was so quick to act on it."

"What do you mean?"

"You don't know about the announcement I made today in the morning?"

Taeyeoon shook her head. 

Tiffany smiled and linked her arm with Taeyeon. "I made it very, very clear to everyone that I am not interested in Nickhun."

"Oh.  Got it." Taeyeon said, entering her car, Tiffany slippping into the passenger seat. Tiffany observed Taeyeon's expression and it seemed that the latter was in a calm mood. That's always good.

"One more thing."

"Hm?"

"I also mentioned one small detail during the annoucement."

"What is it?"

"Promise me first that you won't get mad and deprive me of you."

"Is it that bad?"

"Not for me. But for you, maybe." Tiffany replied with a shrug and chilidish smile. "So promise me."

"Tiffany. Just tell me."

"No."

"Fine. Then don't."

"Fine! I won't!!!" Tiffany huffed and pouted. She sat back on her seat with her arms crossed and looked out the window. There is absolutely no way she will tell Taeyeon if there is even the slightest chance she will be deprived of any hugs..and perhaps in the future, kisses.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who was smiling to herself with blushing cheeks. Taeyeon laughed to herself before starting the car. Tiffany is an adult but she acts so childish sometimes. However, Taeyeon was curious now. Just what did Tiffany announce to make Nickhun so angry?

----------------------------------------------------------------

“Amber.” 

“Hm.”

“Amber.”

“Yes Krys?”

“Do you love me?”

“No.”

“Yah!” Krystal angrily yelled and pinched Amber on her stomach. Both were sitting at the trunk of Ambers car,looking out to the ocean waves that was infused with the afternoon sun.

Amber laughed it off and pulled a grumpy Krystal in for a hug. “You asked a stupid question so I gave you a ridiculous answer.” She kissed Krystal’s cheek to pacify the young heiress and it worked. 

“It’s not stupid. And I’m serious. Answer me now before-“

“I love you Krystal Jung Soojung .” Amber said it in a heartbeat. “You make my heart go lub dub lub dub.”

“What’s lub dub lub dub?”

“That’s the sound of a heartbeat. And for me, you are the reason for it. I’m am very thankful to have you and love you.” Amber briefly kissed Krystal and then flashed Krystal a warm, loving smile. “Did I answer your question? Or do you need more?”

With a growl, Krystal pounced on Amber and, well, Amber can conclude that Krystal was very happy with the answer she received. Once again...Krystal may have forgotten to ask Amber the 'important question'...again.

"Krystal." Amber broke the kiss and looked into Krystal's eyes with so much love that Krystal could have gotten lost in them. 

"Hm?"

"I love you so much more than I can say or express.I though of many ways to ask you but in the end, I knew the best way was just for me to tell you how I feel about you and us. So Krystal Jung Soojung, will you marry me?"

Krystal couldn't believe it. 

The silence that Amber received was making her more nervous by the second. "I-I know I lack in so many ways and considering my past, I know I don't deserve you. But I strongly believe that you're my soulmate and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I promise to take care of you, to listen to you, to protect you, and to love you and-and"

Krystal's eyes were welling up with tears that she couldn't say anything so she placed her finger against Amber's lips to stop her from talking. And when Krystal blinked and her tears were released along with her smile, Amber took that as a sign of failure.

"I'm so sorry Krystal! I- please don't feel like you have to say yes. But I do wish you would say yes. But only if you really want to because I hope you do because I love you and you always tell me you love me too and I-"

Krystal pulled Amber toward her and kissed her. It was a deep, loving kiss that definitely stopped Amber's rambling. 

In the end, Amber managed to do what Krystal failed to do twice. Regardless, Krystal may not have been the one to propose first, but she was definitely ready to give an answer. So in a heartbeat, she whispered the words...

" Yes.I will marry you Amber Liu. I accept you for everything that you are. And you are my soulmate whom I love so very much too."

------------------------------------------------

3 days after....

News of Amber and Krystal's engagement and Sooyoung and Jessica's wedding soon spread throughout the households and it was very evident how happy everyone was. Everyone, but Taeyeon who was sitting outside on the poolside looking into the water. They were currently celebrating at Jae's home.

"What are you upset about Taeyeon?"

"Amber. Why are you here? You should be in there with Krystal."

"It's a happy time and yet you're here Taeyeon, you think Amber and I won't notice your absence?"

"Sooyoung. Don't worry about me." Taeyeon advised when Sooyoung sat next to her. 

"Worried? Who says we're worried? Right Amber?" Sooyoung exchanged funny glances with Amber who responded with a chuckle. Taeyeon rolled her eyes playfully and lightly shoved her sisters. 

"What's wrong? Are you upset with Tiffany's announcement?"

Taeyeon leaned back on her hands and looked up to the sky. " Should I be?"

*Flashback*

"What the is this Tiffany?!!" Taeyeon barged into the Hwang mansion as soon as she arrived, marching right toward Tiffany who was calmly waiting for her in the living room. Taeyeon threw the newspaper on the living room table and glared at Tiffany, demanding answers. "Tell me!"

Tiffany was ready for Taeyeon, since the latter had called her earlier, rather angrily as Taeyeon expressed her disagreement with Tiffany's decision to confess to everyone in the world that she was married.

"It's exactly what it is."

Taeyeon sat down on the sofa while everyone else in the family looked on, not wanting to interrupt. Not even SooBer, who had initially tried to calm and stop Taeyeon from interrogating Tiffany. 

"Taeyeon. Just calm down first, okay?" Amber advised, only to receive no response. 

"Mr. Hwang. Mrs. Hwang. Both of you approve of Tiffany's actions? She just announced to all of South Korea that she is married." Taeyeon looked to the elders for their answer. "And look! I'm already linked to Tiffany in this picture!" Taeyeon pointed at the picture and true to her statement, there was a picture of Tiffany holding Taeyeon's hand outside of a  restaurant, while Taeyeon was taken by surprise. The caption read:

' Tiffany Hwang's mystery wife is a common woman by the name of Kim Taeyeon? What is the real identity of this woman?'

Tiffany's parents looked at eachother before nodding their head. "My husband and I support Tiffany's decision."

Tiffany smiled at her parents full support. They have come a long way for her. But Tiffany quickly hid her happiness when Taeyeon turned to her.

"Denounce this news."

"No."

Taeyeon growled in response and leaned forward a bit, eyes on Tiffany the whole time. "I. DO. NOT. WANT. THIS."

"It's not always about you Taeyeon."

"Fine. I'll take care of this myself." 

Tiffany raised an eyebrow in challenge. "And what will you do? There's only one solution to this."

"I know."

"You really want to denounce our marriage and my claim?" 

Taeyeon stood up and look down at Tiffany. "Why not? I already told you that I do not want our 'situation' to be known outside of our family. After that, I'll take care of the damages ."

Tiffany growled and stood up, furious and hurt with Taeyeon's action and words. "Fine. If you really want that, then do it! I don't care anymore! Leave for all I care! What difference does it make if you leave me again?!  You always make the decision in o ur relationship and when I do the same, you threaten me and hate me for what i do. Well guess what Kim Taeyeon?! You win! Do whatever you ing want!!"

*End of flashback*

"Tiffany is proud and happy to be married to you. That's why she made the announcement of her marriage."

"Yeah, but she didn't mention you specifically. She only said that she was in a committed relationship to put an end to all the scandals and misunderstandings that keep happening."

Amber nodded her head. "And she personally told Nickhun that she is with you so that he will back off. Of course, we all know how that never happened." she ended with a scoff and laughed about it soon after. "Nickhun is so lucky. You could have done worst to him."

Taeyeon sighed and leaned over to see her reflection in the water. "I don't like Tiffany making decisions for me."

"Wasn't that what you did when you forged her signature and forcefully enter into a marriage with you?"

"Both of you knew exactly why I had to do that."

"Yes. But did Tiffany know of your intentions? It wasn't until you lost your memories that she finally found out the truth and that wasn't fair. Sooyoung and I are not any better but we are making up for it now."

"What did you expect from me then? Did you guys really think I will just accept Tiffany's announcement?"

"No." Sooyoung shook her head. "But Tiffany accepted being married to you, even though she had no say in it. So why can't you just stay with her?"

"What do you mean? I have been by her side!"

Amber sighed at Taeyeon's answer. "That's not what we mean. You lost your memories and always try to push her away. How do you think she feels about this arrangement? To be married to the person she loves but you have no memory of her?"

Taeyeon stayed quiet but was listening. She looked up and saw Tiffany through the glass sliding door, laughing and chatting with Kibum and Heechul.  Taeyeon didn't even realize she was smiling as she stared at Tiffany. 

Tiffany finally caught Taeyeon staring at her and glared at the latter before turning her back to Taeyeon. 

"She is really angry with me."

"Can you blame her?" Sooyoung remarked, earning a sigh from Taeyeon. 

"Both of you are on her side?"

"Yes!" SooBer simultaenously yelled with a grin, making Taeyeon smile too. 

"I understand."

"But whatever decision you make, we will respect it. And so will Tiffany, even if you hurt her so much."

Taeyeon felt very guilty and sad upon remembering what Tiffany had said to her. "I know I did but I-"

"You don't feel deserving of her?" Amber finished for Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon didn't answer but Sooyoung and Amber knew the answer. 

"That's for Tiffany to decide. Don't you agree?"

Taeyeon released a sigh and laid down on the concrete to look at the stars. Sooyoung and Amber doing the same, letting the comfortable silence speak for them and assuring that in the end, everything will be fine.

Meanwhile...

"If you are curious about what they're talking about, why don't you just go outside and ask?"

Tiffany looked away from TaeSooBer and met with Jessica's teasing smirk. "Or do you want Krystal and I to do it?"

"I don't mind."

"Shut up. Both of you stay out of this. I am mad at Taeyeon. She is so selfish and makes me so infuriated! I just want the best for her, for us! I want the  world to know just how happy I am with her. I don't want to hide her or deny my love for her but she always pushes me away!!"  Tiffany slams her drink on the table. Good thing the elders were doing karaoke in the living room. Yes, karoake. 

"Go tell her." Jessica advised. "Both of you are meant for each other."

"Why should I? It's useless." Tiffany swirled her drink around, tone full of anger. "She's just going to leave me if keep resisting."

"You know. Taeyeon was only thinking of the best for you when she said those things. And you told Taeyeon to leave when she had no intentions to at all. Right Jessica?"

Jessica nodded her head. "Taeyeon said she will take care of the damage which means that she doesn't want anything bad to happen to you. You were the one that told her to leave. What if she does?"

Tiffany stopped playing with her drink and exchanged worried glances with Jessica and Krystal. "She wouldn't do that. Right?" 

Jessica and Krystal shrugged their shoulders. " We were 100% sure before that she would not because everyone sees just how much she cares for you despite her memory loss. And deep down, we know she still loves you which is why she can never leave you completely. But since you have given her your permission to leave, she must really think you hate her now."

"I do not hate her!"

"But does Taeyeon know that?" Jessica asked, causing Tiffany to stop talking. " I told Sooyoung to leave me before and she really did."

"Same with Amber. But they only did that because we asked them too, even if we didn't mean it."

"I-I was just so hurt and angry with her! That's why I told her she can leave after doing what she wants!" Now Tiffany was anxious, and that anxiety increased exponentially when she looked back outside and Taeyeon was gone!

"She's gone!" Tiffany exclaimed and marched outside to where TaeSooBer were at originally.  "Where did they go!"

"We're here." Amber answered from behind them, scaring JeTiKrys.

"What's wrong?" Sooyoung walked up to Jessica and pulled Jessica close by the waist while Amber did the same with Krystal.

"Where is Taeyeon?"

Sooyoung and Amber turned their attention to Tiffany and noticed the concern in Tiffany's eyes and expression. "Taeyeon had to go somewhere."

Tiffany didn't like that answer. "She-she left me again?"

"No? I mean, she did say she wanted to give you space after what happened a few days ago."

Realizing that Tiffany definitely felt worse after Sooyoung's answer, Amber decided to step in to explain.

"Honestly, Taeyeon confided to us a little earlier about a reoccuring memory she kept getting the last few days."

"Amber!" Sooyoung yelled, to stop Amber from continuing. "Taeyeon told us not to tell Tiffany!"

"Well too late for that. Tiffany deserves to know."

Tiffany took a deep breath and urged Amber to continue. "Please. Continue."

"Taeyeon told us that she kept getting flashbacks of standing in the rooftop of a building and seeing alot of red surrouding a mysterious person. She told asked us if we had an idea of what that memory could mean or what it was about."

Amber stopped and observed everyone's reaction before deciding to continue or not. "At first, Sooyoung and I weren't sure exactly what to make of it. But then Taeyeon began to be more descriptive of the location, her emotions at that time and the helplessness she felt."

"So, did she figure out the meaning of the memory?" Tiffany courageously asked, among her fear.

Sooyoung sighed and stepped toward Tiffany. "There was only one time where Taeyeon truly felt helpless and so guilty. That memory, we all share."

"What are you talking about? How can the both of you share that same memory with Taeyeon?" Krystal asked, not sure how to make sense of the information. 

"Simple." Amber said with a weak smile. "It was the night that the three of you almost died trying to save us."

!!!!

JeTiKrys remembered now. That night...at the rooftop of that one building...

"Wait-wait a mi-minute." Tiffany stuttered, trying not to cry. "Does- did Taeyeon-?"

Sooyoung and Amber nodded their head and looked at Tiffany forlornly. "At first, Taeyeon tried to hide it from us. But we knew better. So she finally confessed to knowing who the mystery person in her memory was after we told her what her memory could be about."

Tiffany held her breath as soon as Amber uttered the next words, "It was you, Tiffany."

-----------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon was finally standing on the rooftop of the building that was in her memories. Taeyeon scanned her surrounding, g to remember the events that unfolded here. 

"Tiffany was surrounded in red." Taeyeon took steps forward as she spoke to herself. "And I was running very fast to this specific spot."

Taeyeon looked down at the ground she was stepping on and crouched down to touch it. "Why here? Why did I feeilty al so guilty and scared? Why was I feeling...helpless?"

Taeyeon didn't get an answer. The voice inside of her wasn't answering her which made her upset. 

"ANSWER ME!!!" Taeyeon held onto her head as she began screaming out her thoughts and feelings. "I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!! WHY MAKE ME REMEMBER THIS PLACE IF YOU WON'T GIVE ME ANSWERS!!! WHY WAS I HERE?!! WHY WAS TIFFANY HERE?!!!!" 

Silence...

Taeyeon screamed in frustration and anger once more and fell down to her knees, hands holding on to her head. 

She kept getting the same memory...the feelings overwhelmed her with so much pain, fear, guilt and helplessness. All of these feelings Taeyeon felt when she was with Tiffany or thinking about Tiffany. And it was because Tiffany was the person in her memory all along.

Taeyeon took a deep breath and stood up. She then took steps forward until she was standing at the edge of the building. It was a very high building, at least 20 floors high. Looking down at the scenery below her, Taeyeon stayed absolutely still. 

After a few minutes of silence, Taeyeon spoke again aloud. 

"Kim Taeyeon. I know you're in here." Taeyeon placed a palm over her heart. "You're the holder of all the memories and feelings that I have forgotten. You stopped me from hurting Tiffany. You made me stay with Tiffany to care for her. You made me want to protect Tiffany. And now, I am scared to be with Tiffany." Taeyeon took a breath before closing her eyes. "Tiffany is the best thing to have happened to us. She is smart, beautiful, generous, caring, faithful, and loving. I understand why we fell in love with her. But what I don't understand is why you are hiding our true selves and feelings from her?"

Taeyeon may seem crazy to others. But in reality, Taeyeon finally solved the reason behind the innereon voice she will hear. That voice was her unconscious. 

It was the Kim Taeyeon that holds all the memories and love for Tiffany Hwang. It was the Kim Taeyeon that Tiffany lost. It was the Kim Taeyeon that left due to fear and guilt. 

"We have met in my dreams, didn't we Taeyeon? All along, I thought I was having a dream of me and mother cooking together or dad and I practicing martial arts just like the past. But that was you all along."

Taeyeon then felt a pang of pain in her head, making her grimace in response. 

'You're wrong. It was a dream' (Inner voice Taeyeon)

Taeyeon smiled. Finally, she heard that voice.

"It wasn't a dream. That was you! You hid like a coward and left me to deal with reality!!"

'You were the part of me that didn't have to deal with the pain of loving someone' (inner Taeyeon)

Taeyeon fell to the ground, clutching on to her head with one hand and the other gripping on to her chest. She wasn't going to back down now.

"So you sought to punish yourself right?! I had to deal with the results of your love for Tiffany while you hid away like a coward!!" 

No voice answered but the pain in Taeyeons head tripled. But she wasn't giving up. She owes Tiffany this much.

"Come back to her!"

'No. It's better this way.' (inner Taeyeon)

Taeyeon could sense the remorse and guilt in the inner voice. 

"How is it better?! You need to come back so that the both of us can love Tiffany right. She deserves that and so much more!!"

'All I have ever done was hurt Tiffany. I won't allow that to happen again.' (inner Taeyeon)

Taeyeon scoffed as she tried to get off from the ground despite the immense pain in her head. 

"It's not what you want. It's not what I want. It's what is right. For our friends. For our family. And for Tiffany." Taeyeon muttered, as she took steps forward until she was standing at the edge of the roof again. "What if this time, I die, and there is no one to save me?"

'How will your death solve anything? We are one. If you die, so will I.' (inner Taeyeon)

Taeyeon smirked at this answer. "Isn't that good for you? You hid and locked all your love and memories for Tiffany away. And then you expect me to stay alive and torture her. Right?"

Silence.

"What better way to make Tiffany suffer than my death, right?"

After speaking those words, Taeyeon made the gesture to jump down but never did. It was as if something or someone was holding her back. Suddenly, Taeyeon threw herself backwards so that she was away from the edge. 

'I didn't fight so hard for us to live so that you kill yourself like this.' (inner Taeyeon)

Taeyeon tried getting up but the pain in her mind was so overwhelming that she couldn't even see. 

'My love for Tiffany almost killed her! She almost died trying to save me!!' (inner Taeyeon)

Taeyeon screamed in pain as she now held onto her chest. Taeyeon started to feel the pain, guilt, remorse and regret that was felt that night when Tiffany was at the hospital, fighting for her lift after getting shot by Sunny.

"AHHHH!!!!" 

'Do you feel that?! That is what loving someone does to you. Tiffany was the best thing to happen to me after Sun-Kyu's death. And I caused her to almost die!!' (inner Taeyeon)

"You're a-a coward!" Taeyeon yelled aloud, opening her eyes as she tried to stand up. "Do you not see that even losing memories of Tiffany, the love is still there?!!! I still feel it everyday!!!" 

'That is not love you feel. I told you, our love for Tiffany is nothing. We are not worthy of her.' (inner Taeyeon)

Taeyeon felt the pain subsiding a bit as she shakingly stood up again, walking back toward the edge of the cliff. She could sense the sadness in the voice that was speaking to her. Just then, Taeyeon heard a voice. 

"KIM TAEYEON!"

It was Tiffany. 

Taeyeon turned around and saw Tiffany, Jessica, Krystal and her sisters there. They were all there for her. They were concerned for her. 

"Tiffany. I'm sorry."

"Taeyeon. Listen, let's talk alright? Just get away from there."

Taeyeon shook her head. "This was where I almost lost you that night. The night that Sunny shot you."

Tiffany's eyes widened. "You-you remember?"

Taeyeon nodded her head. "Sooyoung and Amber confirmed it for me. And when I got here, all the memories of that night returned. You almost died saving me. It was the second time."

"Yah Kim TAeyeon! Come and you can continue." Sooyoung urged, holding out her hand. "Come to us. We're here for you."

"Taeyeon. Sooyoung and I didn't tell you for you to come and do something stupid. Come here!!"

"Taeyeon unnie! Don't say anymore and just come here please. We're all so worried for you." Krystal expressed, as she took baby steps toward Taeyeon as well. 

"Taeyeon. You and Tiffany still have a long life together. Don't leave her like this!" Jessica yelled, holding Tiffany by the shoulders as she said these words. 

Taeyeon was about to say something but then a flash of deep pain filled her head. "AHHHHH!!!!"

Everyone got scared of course and tried to reach Taeyeon but Taeyeon held out an arm and warned them to stay away. "Don't come any closer!! Just stay where you are!!" 

Everyone but Tiffany stopped. 

' You really think that telling Tiffany about me will solve anything? I won't come back.' (inner Taeyeon)

"Taeyeon?"

That broken expression and heartbroken voice tore Taeyeon apart. She clutched onto her chest because it was apparent that even the 'inner Kim Taeyeon' was feeling pain of being so mean and distant to Tiffany.

"Tiffany." Taeyeon pulled Tiffany for a hug when she got close enough. "Tiffany. You're here."

"Taeyeon. What's wrong? Why are you doing this? You are trying to leave me again but permanently this time?" Tiffany began to cry into Taeyeon's neck as she tightened her hug. 

"I'm sorry Tiffany. Forgive me." Taeyeon pled, before wiping her tears away quickly and then pushed Tiffany away from her harshly.

Taeyeon suddenly pulled out the knife that she always carries with her in case of emergencies. 

"Taeyeon!!" Tiffany screamed but was suddenly held back by Jessica and Krystal. 

"Yah Kim Taeyeon. don't you dare do anything stupid!" Sooyoung warned, with Amber next to her ready to stop Taeyeon if she does try to hurt herself. 

"I'm doing something I should have done a long time ago." Taeyeon explained, placing the knife on her wrist.

"TAEYEON!! STOP!!! DON'T DO THIS!!! LET ME GO!!" Tiffany cried as she struggled against jessica and Krystal for her freedom to go to Taeyeon. "LET ME GO!! I WANT TO GO TO TAEYEON!! TAEYEON!!!!" 

Taeyeon ignored Tiffany and pressed the blade a little bit harder on her wrist. when Tiffany saw the red liquid starting to ooze out, she got more frantic. 

" I'M SORRY. EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ANYMORE. I LIED TO YOU TAEYEON. I LOVE YOU AND I DON' T WANT ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS." 

Tiffany's heart was breaking. she didn't know how much more she can take.  She wasn't the only one in pain.

'Stop this. You are hurting her.' (inner Taeyeon)

"No. This is hurting her." Taeyeon quickly pulled Tiffany free from Jessica and Krystal and laid the knife against Tiffany's neck. 

"KIM TAEYEON. STOP!!" SooSica and Kryber yelled out in distress. They could not understand Taeyeon. What is she doing?!!

Taeyeon ignored them, her focus on Tiffany. Tiffany was scared of the Taeyeon she was looking at right now. 

"Why are you doing this?" Tiffany pled, as Taeyeon only smirked, pressing the knife harder against Tiffany. Tiffany began to feel liquid drip on her hands since she was holding onto Taeyeons. 

"Shut up! You're nothing but a spoiled, ignorant, stupid heiress!!! You think I will die because of you?! You're nothing to me but a nuisance!!!" 

Tiffany's eyes watered up again as tears threatened to fall but she couldn't bring herself to believe these words. But it still hurted her. 

"Why are you being so cruel to me?"

Taeyeon pressed the knife harder against Tiffany's neck, and Tiffany felt more liquid on her hands. 

"I  DON'T LOVE YOU TIFFANY HWANG. AND I. HATE.YOU. ! I WANT YOU TO SUFFER JUST AS HOW I HAVE BEING WITH YOU!!"  

And with those words, Taeyeon delivered the killer blow as she finally slid the knife across the skin. As soon as Taeyeon did so, she heard these words: 

It happened so quick. Tiffany fell to the ground, blood all over her neck but when she was checked by the others, she had no cut.

Tiffany was confused. If Taeyeon didn't hurt her the whole time, whose blood was it that she felt and saw. 

Tiffany finally got her answer when she saw Sooyoung and Amber running toward an unconscious Taeyeon.

"SHE'S LOSING TOO MUCH BLOOD!!" Amber yelled as she took off her sweater and wrapped it around Taeyeon's wrist to stop the bleeding. Taeyeon was so pale from the blood loss.

Jessica was calling 911 while Krystal tried to help Sooyoung put Taeyeon on Amber's back. 

Tiffany finally realized that the whole time she was in Taeyeon's captivity, her life was never in Taeyeon's hands. Rather, Taeyeon's life was in Tiffany's hands. 

-----------------------------------

Tiffany stayed by Taeyeon's side all night. Luckily, the ambulance was able to transfuse some blood as soon as they arrived since Jessica told the paramedics what had happened. Additionally, Taeyeon's cut was higher than where the main vein would be but still, it was multiple cuts that led to so much blood loss.

Tiffany couldn't believe it. Why did Taeyeon make it seem like she was going to hurt Tiffany only to hurt herself in the end? What was going on?

"Taeyeon never intended to hurt you. No doubt she placed the tip of the knife against your skin lightly but every single time you felt blood, it was Taeyeon cutting herself. But she did it high enough to not die instantly." Amber commented.

Sooyoung nodded and placed a hand on Tiffany's shoulder. "I don't know why Taeyeon did this to herself and you, but I think it may have something to do with that voice she kept hearing.

Tiffany turned to look at Sooyoung and Amber. "Both of you knew?"

SooBer nodded their head. "Taeyeon told us that she thinks this 'voice' was the connection between you and the loss memories. Taeyeon told us that she always felt a void when she was with you. As if she was missing something and that this 'voice' could be the answer to that."

"Void?"

"Yeah. What else did Taeyeon tell you about this voice?"

"I-I'm not sure."

"Think Tiffany. This is a matter of life and death for Taeyeon."

"Those words-"

"What?"

"Taeyeon told me before that the voice she kept hearing was the connection between me and her memories. And that the voice-" Tiffany's eyes widened and she immediately hovered over Taeyeon, who had an oxygen mask on and unconscious. "Taeyeon. why did you do this?" She cried, tears hitting Taeyeon's face. 

"What?" Amber asked, wanting to know the reason behind Taeyeon's actions as much as Sooyoung.

Tiffany smiled among her tears as she laid her head against Taeyeon's chest, careful not to touch the injuries. 

"Taeyeon asked me if it possible that this 'voice' was the 'Kim Taeyeon'  that loves me and the holder of all the love and memories of me. Taeyeon also told me that this 'voice' only comes out when I'm hurt or in trouble. And she also mentioned that if I'm in deep trouble, the pain that comes with the voice is excruciating. Especially if she is the cause of it. And that memory that Taeyeon asked you about, must have been Taeyeon's breaking point."

"So-" Sooyoung started, looking at Amber then back to Taeyeon, "-do you think that the void she was referring to was her love for you?"

Tiffany nodded her head and tightened her hold on Taeyeon. 

Amber sighed. "Taeyeon risked her life, to make herself remember you and fill that void? Is that what you're trying to say?"

"I'm not sure Amber. The only person that can give us the answers that we need is Taeyeon."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany definitely didn't expect to wake up a few days later to Taeyeon staring at her.

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany hugged Taeyeon only to pull back when she heard a groan of pain from the latter. "Oh! I'm so sorry! Let me call thte doctors!!" 

Once all the doctors checked on Taeyeon's status and her wound, they left her alone with her family. 

Jae immediately smacked Taeyeon's head as soon as the doctor and nurses left. Tiffany quickly came to Taeyeon's rescue, being her bodyguard. 

"You have better have a good reason for trying to take your own life Kim Taeyeon!!" was Jae's demand, as he glared at Taeyeon with so much anger. 

Taeyeon sighed and nodded her head. "I will. But I want to talk to Tiffany alone first. Please."

Everyone looked at each other before silently agreeing to comply. Once they were all gone, Taeyeon ushered Tiffany over to sit next to her on the right side of the bed, away from her bandaged left wrist. 

"Tiffany. I must have scared you. I'm so sorry." Taeyeon apologized, holding Tiffany's hands in hers. As soon as Taeyeon said those words, Tiffany started to cry, her head downcasted. 

"I-I was so scared. Why did you do that?!" Tiffany hit Taeyeon's shoulder. 

Taeyeon chuckled at Tiffany's violence and once the heiress calm down, she reached out hold Tiffany's hand again. "Fany-ah. Look at me."

"No! I won't- you-you called me Fany?" 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded her head. "I did. You are Fany. And I'm Tae-tae. Am I wrong?"

Tiffany covered to hold back her tears. "Do you- do you remember me?"

Taeyeon lift up her right arm and ushered Tiffany for a hug. "Give me a hug Fany-ah. I missed you so much."

Tiffany didn't need to be told twice. She cried in Taeyeon's arms as she held on tightly, as if everything was a dream. 

"This is real. I got my memories back. I remember you. I'm sorry I took so long to come back to you."

"It's okay. " Tiffany whispered against Taeyeon's neck. "As long as you're back to me. In the end, you came back to me."

"I never left Fany-ah. I was always here. I was just too much of a coward and so I hid away. It took alot for me to realize just how much I was hurting you with my selfish actions."

"Why did you do it? Why did you risk your life like this?"

Taeyeon sighed and rubbed Tiffany's arm up and down in a soothing manner. "It had to be done to fill that void. In order for me to return to you, I had to hurt myself so much until I couldn't withstand the pain."

"And killing yourself was the answer?"

"No." Taeyeon stopped her soothing actions and rested her chin ontop of Tiffany's head. "Hurting you to the point where it killed me was the answer. It was the only way."

Tiffany cried upon hearing this. "Don't ever do that again you hear? I don't ever want to see you bleeding like that again, even if it was for me."

"But our memories meant so much to you."

"Yes but your life is priceless. I want to spend my life with you."

"I know, which is why I had to do what I did or else I will always be incomplete. I will never be Kim Taeyeon if I lived with that void and its not fair to you too."

Tiffany understood what Taeyeon was trying to say. She didn't agree with the actions but in the end, Taeyeon came back to her and Taeyeon was alive.

"So what now?" Tiffany asked after a few minutes. 

"What do you mean?"

"What happens to us now?" Tiffany asked, playing with Taeyeon's hand and fingers. 

Taeyeon smiled. "Look at me."

As soon as Tiffany did, Taeyeon swooped down to kiss Tiffany. They were engaged in a passionate kiss until Taeyeon pulled back so both can regain some oxygen. 

"Tiffany Hwang. Will you forgive me for all the horrible things I have done to you?"

"Yes I do."

"And will you accept me for everything that I was and am?"

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon weirdly. "Of course I do." Tiffany looked at Taeyeon in concern. "Everything okay?"

Taeyeon smiled. "In that case, I want to confess that our divorce papers were finalized."

Tiffany was hurt. If she loves Taeyeon and Taeyeon loves her, why did she divorce her?!

Tiffany was about to leave but Taeyeon held her hand to keep her from walking away. "Wait Tiffany. Listen to me. Please."

"You divorced me behind my back after I told you I love you no matter what happens and you want me to listen to you?"

"I love you Tiffany. And that won't ever change."

"Then why?"

Taeyeon sighed and pulled Tiffany down to sit down facing each other. "I want to do it right."

"what do you mean?"

"You entered a marriage with me with no knowledge or choice. I made that choice for you and I want to make it right."

"I'm happy with how things are Taeyeon."

Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffany's hands where here inner wrists are. "I know you are. But I'm not. I want to do it properly. Will you allow that?"

Tiffany's heart was beating exponentially now. "What-what do you mean?"

Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffany's cheeks. "I think you know what I mean but don't worry, I am not going to propose to you in a hospital and with me hospitalized."

Tiffany pouted and began to whine, "Awww...why not?! I will say yes no matter where we are."

"It matters to me. You deserve the best and even if I'm not deserving of you-"

Tiffany silence Taeyeon by putting her palm against Taeyeon's mouth. "Don't say that. You deserve me and we deserve each other." Tiffany said, leaning her head against Taeyeon's chest. "I don't want to hear you say that ever again. It hurts me when you say that to yourself and to me. You're so much more than just enough for me."

Taeyeon's wanted to cry at those words but blinked back her tears. Finally, Taeyeon felt complete. 

"I love you Fany. I love you so much."

"I love you too Tae-tae. More than I can say."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

And finally, I was able to get an update. I hope you guys enjoyed this update and I look forward to seeing all your thoughts on this. Took me awhile but I did it! 

Happy new years to all of you.

-anightangel