Retribution

Phoenix Sisters

Behold!!! Ch.11...lol..i make it sound so lame. aww man, i'm so tired, both emotionally and physically. I'm so glad i have this fanfic to  relieve some stress and just let me relax. All of the supports from my readers make me feel better too. Thank you so much. However,  I feel like I still have silent readers. Don't stay silent! Let your voice be heard...like i said, i want to know who my readers are too.:)

==================================================================================================

 

*Somewhere in Seoul*

 

Three figures can be seen huddled together outside of an abandoned hospital.  The moon can be seen overheard, shining just enough light for the figures to find their way to the entrance and examine the layout of the hospital.

 

“Are you sure about this? What about backup Siwon?” a man with black short-hair asked as he saw his friend wearing the bullet proof vest.

 

“I’m sure about this Jonghyun. I already gave Chief Lee our location. That envelope sent to us gives us enough evidence to finally arrest this son of a-”

 

“Siwon! What did I say about cursing? You need to live up to your reputation in the police department.” Now the third figure, a blonde hair man spoke, clearly irritated.

 

“Sorry Heechul..Geez. And I suppose to be your boss?” Siwon asked, hoping to lighten the mood.

 

However, the trios’ conversation were soon cut off by the sound of children screaming from inside the hospital.

 

Siwon immediately got up upon hearing this. “That’s our cue. Let’s go boys. And be careful.” Jonghyun and Heechul nodded their head before separating.

 

 

*In the abandoned hospital*

 

A man with 10 armed guards can be seen surrounding a group of children. 

 

“This isn’t the home you promised me…I’m scared.” A boy broke out in tears upon seeing the guns and the evil sneer on Mr.Song’s face.

 

“Oh…did I say I will give you a family?” Mr. Song playfully smacked his head with his palm. “I’m so forgetful…I meant to say that I need you for surgical purposes.” Mr.Song answered evilly, as he slowly advanced toward the children. Mr. Song then took out a gun and knife, causing the children to cower back in fear.

 

“No!! Help!!” A little girl screamed, earning a hard hit from one of the guards. 

 

“Nuna! Are you ok? Nuna?!” a boy shook his now unconscious sister.  When his sister didn’t respond, he ran toward the guard who hit her and started to attack him.  Unfortunately, he was thrown back down too.

 

“You have a death wish kid?” the guard asked, smiling like a maniac. Mr. Song saw this and only smiled. “ Kill him first. He will be harvested tonight.” The moonligh

 

Suddenly, the same guard who hit the little boy, fell down. Mr. Song looked at his guard in shock.

 

“What the hell? Joe?” Mr. Song asked the now unconscious guard.  He had no heartbeat. The only thing that can be heard now were the sniffing from the scared children, the ruffling of feet from the panic that arised from the guards, and the breathing from Mr.Song.

 

“He’s dead boss.” Another guard finally concluded after feeling Joe’s wrist.

 

“I know that you idiot!Argh!!! We have company! Find the intruder now!” Mr. Song angrily demanded.

 

“Yes Sir!” and with that, the thugs spread themselves out throughout the hospital.

 

Mr. Song, on the other hand, did not move away from the children.  He is not willing to lose the children after all he went through to capture them.

 

“Let’s see you come and get me.”

 

 

*Back to Siwon*

 

Siwon was finally able to sneak into the hospital through a broken window he found at the back. Once he got inside, he followed the screams, at the same time, keeping in contact with his two comrades. 

 

“Siwon, where are you now? Jonghyun and I are in the basement. But I think Song has the children in the 1st floor.”

 

“I’m in the 2nd floor. Then let’s carefully make our way to the 1st floor. We must take out all of Song’s guards before arresting him.”Siwon said over the mic, low enough to avoid being caught.

 

“Copy…Wait! Siwon..seems like something must have happened because all of the guards that came with Song are searching everywhere.” It was now Jonghyun’s turn to join the conversation.  Sure enough, Jonghyun was right because right after Jonghyun’s statement, Siwon got attacked by one of the guards.

 

Luckily, Siwon did not get seriously injured.

 

“You’re the intruder huh? You will die for doing that to Joe!” And with those last words, the guard launched toward Siwon again.  The guard was stronger and buffer but Siwon was quicker.  Siwon was able to avoid the punch and knock the guard out with an iron bar he picked from the floor. 

 

Siwon took some deep breaths before continuing on his task. 

 

“Ok..he makes two down…8 more to go.” Siwon said out loud to himself. “But, who the hell is Joe? Whatever, it doesn’t matter. The children is my priority.” Siwon then paged Jonghyun and Heechul.

 

“Hey. I just got into a little brawl with one of the guards. Are you guys okay?” Siwon asked, he was worried that something might have happened after what had happened to him.

 

Siwon began to panic after not hearing a response for 5 min. Suddenly…

 

“Siwon! We’re both fine…but-but-” Siwon let out a sigh of relief, glad that his comrades are fine. 

 

“But what?” Siwon continued. He can sense the tone of anxiety in Heechul’s voice.

 

“We’re not the only uninvited visitors here.” Siwon opened his eyes wide upon hearing this. “Don’t tell me its-” Siwon’s sentence was cut off by Jonghyun’s voice.

 

“Yes Siwon…the other visitor is none other than the Night Ghouls.” (A/N: couldn’t think of any other  name that isn’t cliché. Lol)

 

 

*Back to Mr. Song*

 

Mr. Song was now pacing back and forth, obviously disturbed by the fact that most of his guards have not returned with any good news.  There were only 2 guards keeping him company.

 

*Clank!*

 

 

The inhibitants of the 1st floor now turned their full attention to the figure that has just emerged from the metal double doors. The intruder’s face was hidden behind a black cloth.  Mr. Song looked at the figure intently, while his guards immediately aimed their guns at the intruder.

 

“Who are you?!” Mr. Song demanded, knowing that this intruder does not seem to be part of the police.

 

The figure ignored Mr. Song and continued walking toward him and his guards.

 

“Stop or I’ll shoot your brains off!” The figure then stopped.  Mr. Song smiled, glad that his threat worked.

“Now…tell me. Are you the one who killed Joe?” The figure nodded.

 

“Tsk.Tsk. Worst mistake to commit. You know what they say right? An eye for an eye?” Mr. Song now hid behind the two thugs, making sure that if the intruder does anything funny, he won’t get hurt.

 

“Let the kids go.” The figure spoke in serious tone, earning a laugh from Mr.Song.

 

“Oh…I see we have a woman here boys.” Mr. Song said with a chuckle. “Tell me. What will you do if I don’t let them go? You really think you can kill me? Why don’t you just stop this charade and come have a good time with me? I will make sure you are satisfied.” Mr. Song said with a erted smile.

 

Mr.Song’s smile immediately vanished the moment he heard the intruder’s next words.

 

>listen DBSK: Keep Your Head Down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCYn2cJyW5Q

 

“I will answer all of your questions that you asked me right now. So listen because I will not repeat them again Mr. Song. First, if you don’t let the children go, I guarantee you will get hurt.  Second, I’m not playing around. Third, you ingesting every night does not mean make you any younger . Heck, you can’t even satisfy a rock…” At this point, Mr. Song was fuming mad, he was already motioning his men two get ready to kill the woman assassin.

 

However, the assassin seemed to care less about the guns pointing at her.

 

“And lastly, I know I can kill you and I will kill you.” And with those last words, the assassin quickly threw darts to the guards’ hands, forcing them to drop their guns.

 

Mr. Song now began to panic…

 

“You dumb s! Get up now! Pick up your gun and kill this !” Mr. Song yelled, but he failed to realize Siwon, Jonghyun, and Heechul entering the room.

 

“Song Jaeho! You are under arrest for homicide, children abduction and , human trafficking, and gang violence. Put down your-” Siwon swiftly jumped to his side, avoiding bullets shot from Mr.Song’s gun.  Siwon wondered why his comrades didn’t warn him but then found the answer to his question.  Heechul and the assassin was fighting the thugs, whereas Jonghyun was gathering the children to a safer area.

 

“Damn! Where the is back up?! Of all days I don’t bring a gun!” Siwon mentally smacked himself hard on the forehead before hearing sirens from a distance outside. His prayers were answered.

Mr. Song heard the sirens too but that doesn’t mean he will surrender. If he’s going down, he’s making sure everyone is going with him.

 

Meanwhile, as Heechul and the assassin fought side by side, Heechul realized that the assassin was very flexible, strong, and fast.  Everytime the thugs tried to attack the assassin, they would be hit twice as hard in return.  However, Heechul still managed to fight of his opponent, who was stronger and bigger than he was.

 

“Hey scrawny boy! Aren’t you scared I will break you in half?” Heechul’s opponent was clearly taunting him and it worked. “No one calls me scrawny!”

 

“I will sure you what scrawny can do!” Heechul suddenly broke out in a run, jumped in mid-air, and delivered a hard punch to the thug’s face. 

 

“Ugghh!” The thug fell down in pain and agony. Heechul proudly clapped his hands together in celebration of his victory.  In the distance, Heechul can see that the assassin seemed to be playing around with the thug. It didn’t take long until the assassin knocked the thug out.

 

After taking care of the thugs, the assassin rushed toward Mr.Song.

 

“Siwon stop him!”

 

Siwon stared at Heechul, then Mr. Song, then finally, to the assassin.  Mr. Song saw that the assassin was advancing toward him and was going to shoot.  However, the assassin was quicker and threw darts to his legs and hands, forcing him to fall down on his knees.  Siwon, seeing this, ran to attack the assassin but got a kick in the stomach instead.

 

“This is none of your business.” The assassin took a quick glance at a pain-stricken Siwon on the ground before seeing Heechul and Jonghyun.

 

“You guys take one more step and I will kill your boss.” The assassin said with a deathly stare and serious tone. Heechul and Jonghyun immediately stopped in their tracks.

 

The assassin then ran to Mr. Song who was still on his knees, and did a swift neck-twist…causing instant death.

 

The three police officers watched in horror as Mr. Song fell to the ground, lifeless.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Before they can do anything more, the assassin threw a gas grenade and escaped.

 

Shortly after, the police back-up arrived.

 

“Choi! Explain now!” The chief demanded as Heechul and Jonghyun helped Siwon stand up.

 

“Night Ghouls…”Chief Lee needed no more explanation. Just the mere mention of the name “Night Ghouls” was all the explanation Chief Lee needed.

 

“We’ll talk about this again later Choi. And the children?” Chief Lee continued.

 

“They are safe. I already told Victoria where I hid them. She’s taking care of them now as I know it.” Jonghyun said with a little smile and salute. Heechul just kept silent.  He knew better than to mess with an angry Chief Lee.

 

Chief Lee took a last look at the trio before making an announcement to everyone else.

 

“Alright everyone! We need to get this place under police investigation a.s.a.p…NOW!” Upon hearing the Chief’s loud voice, everyone got busy.

 

“And for the three of you… I want  a written report first thing Tuesday morning. You guys can take a day off. We will talk then.” Chief Lee didn’t even wait for any responses. He just walked away.

 

After the Chief left, Heechul finally spoke.

 

“That assassin was really something.” Heechul spoke as he recalled the earlier fight with the Night Ghoul.

 

Jonghyun shook his head in disbelief while Siwon remained expressionless.  Jonghyun realized this right away.

 

“What’s wrong Siwon?”

 

“Nothing. We’ll talk about it tomorrow. Let’s go home.” Siwon then walked away first, leaving the other two to jog to catch up.

 

“I agree…” Heechul began “…I miss Donghae. OMG! He’s coming back home tomorrow. I am so taking him out on a date to celebrate!” Heechul exclaimed with a little dance.

 

Siwon and Jonghyun stared at Heechul and just laughed. “What? Is it wrong for me to miss my boyfriend?” Heechul asked with a now serious expression.

 

“No…we were just laughing at your actions. So defensive Heechul.” Jonghyun reasoned, earning a death stare from his friend.

 

“Okay. Break it up. Let’s go home now in peace please? I don’t want anymore fights after what happened tonight.” Siwon said with a sigh.

Jonghyun and Heechul nodded their head and all three left the crime scene.

 

“I will arrest all of you Night Ghouls…just wait and see.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!!! new characters...and more to come.lol..this chapter was actually pretty hard for me to write. no couples here but have no fear...this fanfic is not over yet soo you guys will get your fair share of taeny, soosica, and kryber moments.lol. thank you. don't forget to comment.