Deeper pt. 3

Phoenix Sisters

In celebration for the end of my finals and beginning of summer break: a very, very long chappie!!! I hope all ofyou guys enjoy. :D  I apologize for any grammar misakes. ENJOY!!!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Okay girls. We will be fine. We can do this.” Victoria said confidently and smiled at her friends. Krystal nodded her head along with Luna and Sulli.

 

“We are going to beat that Lee Sulli. I’m not going to let her win. I’m more determined than ever to win now that I know the truth behind what she did to my boyfriend.” Sulli said with a determined look. Luna patted her shoulder.

 

“Good thinking. You are definitely showing a new side of yourself a lot today Choi Sulli. I guess Aiden did a good job in changing you for the better.” Sulli nudged Luna hard on the stomach.

 

“Just joking. Still friends?” Luna said with a chuckle, causing Sulli to smile in return.

 

“Always.”

 

The loud screams from the audience outside was more than enough to set reality back for the girls.

 

“Alright. Let’s go out there and show everyone what we can do!” Luna said with a air fist.

 

“Hwaiting!!” They all screamed together and rushed to the stage.

 

“Next group performing will be the: Chu Peeps!!” The MC announced. “This group will be performing a song that will definitely make all of you go crazy for the summer!!!”The crowd roared in excitement and anticipation as the music started. Krystal, Victoria, Sulli, and Luna all looked at each other and gave each other a nod.

 

Listen F(x) Hot Summer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkiQwkjoGog

 

Hot Hot Hot Hot Summer Hot Hot Hot Hot
Hot Hot Hot Hot Summer Hot Hot Hot Hot
dojeohi ireoken deo andoegesseo
naega eotteokedeun jom sonbogesseo
nalgeun seutailbakke moreuneun neol peurodyuseu
eolmana meotjyeojilji jom algesseo?

 

Krystal was the first to begin. Her voice was perfect. The crowd was astounded by just how well she sang the verse. Krystal was smiling the whole time, much to Lee Sulli’s dismay.

 

“Psh…they will never win against us. They don’t have their precious Aiden to rap.” She smirked.

 

In the meantime,  four more figures were listening attentively in the background.

“Wow Sica. Your sister has a nice voice.” Sooyoung complimented.

 

“Of course. It’s a Jung gene.” Jessica boasted. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

“Jung gene my . Your dolphin screams are NOT music to anyone’s ears.” Sooyoung bursted out laughing. Taeyeon smiled and Jessica shot Tiffany a glare.

 

“Shut up Tiff. You think-”

 

“Shush!! It’s Victoria’s turn next.” Tiffany shushed Jessica before she can go HellSica on her.

 

gyosireseo samusil chaeksangeseo
cheongso an han bangeseo eoseo nawara eoseo

tteugeoun gwangseon ssodajyeo at ttakkeumhae
nunbusyeo saljjak jjipurin nun seongeullaeseu

 

It was no doubt that when Victoria opened , the lyrics just came out flawlessly. The crowd’s screams surely proved that point. The dancing of the girls only made the crowd scream louder.

 

“She kind of looks like Victoria from F(x).” Taeyeon whispered to Jessica. Jessica just nodded her head.

 

“Actually, all of them does.” Taeyeon nodded her head. “So who’s that girl over there?”

 

“Oh. She’s Luna. And that one over there is-”

 

As Jessica and Taeyeon were having their own discussion, the same thing was for Sooyoung and Tiffany.

 

“The one singing right now is Sulli.” Tiffany whispered. Sooyoung nodded her head to show she understood.

 

“She’s cute.” Tiffany gave her an amused look.

 

“She has a boyfriend Sooyoung.”

 

Sooyoung faked a sad expression. “Dang! And for a second there, I was going to ask her out on a date later.” Tiffany hit Sooyoung lightly on her shoulder.

 

“Ow. Just kidding. I only have eyes on my girlfriend over there.” Sooyoung then pointed to Jessica, who was now talking to Taeyeon more comfortably.

 

“I know.” Tiffany said with a smile and turned Sooyoung’s face back to the performance. “Pay attention. You can look all you want at your girlfriend later.”

 

Back to the performance, Sulli now sang two verses before it was the chorus. Sulli may seem young and innocent but she sure can sing and still be flirtatious up on the stage.  She got a lot of guys swooning.

 

 

eoreumeul kkaemun ip sok wajak eoreolhae
haneureun parata motae tumyeonghaejyeo

 

Chorus:

 

Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot Summer
Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot neomu deowo
Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot Summer

Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot ige je mat

 

ttam heullineun oegugineun gireul allyeojuja neomu deoumyeon kkaman gin ot ipja

 

“OMG!! That girl is so cute and hot!!!” One of the guys in front exclaimed.

 

“I like the girl that did that leg stretch...she’s so purttty…” another guy said dreamily.

 

“The next part is the best. The rapping.” Another person said happily. However, right when it got to the rapping, the music stopped, causing the crowd to mumble in confusion.

 

Krystal and the rest were shocked. How can this be happening right in the middle of their performance.

 

“yah! What’s happening here?” A guy shouted.

 

Luna walked over to the MC to find out the details of the problem.

 

“Onew. What’s going on? We’re in the middle of performing.” Onew shrugged his shoulders.

 

“I don’t know. The tech people are not giving me an answer too.”

 

“Aish!” Luna walked back to her group.

 

“Now what do we do? These people can get pretty aggressive if they’re not getting the entertainment they paid for.” Sulli anxiously stated.

 

“Excuse me. Hello everyone. May I please have your attention?" Krystal and the rest turned their heads to see a really happy Lee Sulli walking toward them.

“Who’s that?” Taeyeon said as she munched on some popcorn that Sooyoung gave her.

 

“That? She’s Lee Sulli. One of Krystal’s-”

 

“-archenemy.” Tiffany finished for Jessica. Sooyoung and Tiffany decided to get a closer look at the drama that was about to take place.

 

“This is bad.” Tiffany mumbled.

 

“Wae?” Sooyoung mouthed back, not letting her eyes leave the stage.

 

“Lee Sulli is trouble. Period.” Jessica coldly stated.

 

“Ohhh…” That’s all Taeyeon said and she continued to munch on her popcorn. “…interesting.”

 

“Hey that looks good. I want to eat some too.” Sooyoung then scooted to be seated next to Taeyeon. Tiffany and Jessica just looked at those too incredulously and shook their heads as if disappointed.

 

“Dorks.” JeTi mumbled simultaneously.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Lee Sulli!!” Luna screamed and stomped over to her. “What did you do?”

 

“Me? Nothing. I’m innocent.”

 

Krystal did not believe her. “Liar. You have something to do with this huh?”

 

Lee Sulli smirked mischievously and turned toward the audience, ignoring Krystal.

 

“Hello everyone! I believe all of you guys are being ripped off by this group!”

 

Everyone, including TaeSoo and JeTi, was stunned.

 

“Bwoh?!” Some people from the audience shouted.

 

Lee Sulli looked at Krystal and her group and scoffed before speaking again.

 

“Their rapper, Aiden, is missing. How can they possibly finish this performance without a rapper?” The audience looked at the group carefully and realized Lee Sulli was right. Aiden was missing and there were only 4 girls.

 

“Yep.  There are only 4 people here when there are suppose to be 5. Their rapper, Aiden Lee, was hospitalized earlier today. They have no replacement and thus do not meet the minimum requirements for completing the song.” Victoria was fuming with anger. She wanted to beat up Lee Sulli so badly but was held back by Krystal.

 

“What a !” Choi Sulli hissed and was just about to pounce on Lee Sulli but was restrained by Luna.

 

“Jess, what are the minimum requirements again?” Tiffany asked her cousin.

 

“Everyone must have at least one rapper. It’s suppose to reflect modern Korean bands. You know?” Tiffany nodded her head that she understood. Just then Sooyoung raised her hand.

 

“Um…I don’t understand.” Sooyoung stated like an elementary student and gave JeTi a puzzled look. Jessica found this so cute and giggled.

 

“Do you understand Tae-tae?” Taeyeon nodded her head and then quickly shook her head.

 

“I think I do?” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany to see her response. Tiffany sighed and then explained.

 

“Basically, most Korean bands in the music industry have at least one rapper and the rest can be vocals. This competition eliminates any group who do not meet this standard.”

 

“Ohhhh…” Taeyeon and Sooyoung nodded their heads as they continued to eat their popcorn. Both then looked up into space as if in deep concentration.

 

“Soo!”

 

“What?!”

 

“Amber. She can rap.” Taeyeon said excitedly as she jumped up and down on her seat. Sooyoung caught on right away.

 

“OMG!!! You’re right! Let’s call her.” Sooyoung took out her phone and dialed Amber’s cell.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Amber. Where are you? Your princess needs you.”

 

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll talk to you later.” Amber whispered back. She then hung up.

 

“What the ?” Sooyoung looked at her phone. “She hung up on me.”

 

“What? That doesn’t sound like Amber.” Taeyeon said and dialed again but only got no answer.

Suddenly…

 

“AMBER!!!”

 

“WHAT? WHERE?” TaeSoo screamed. JeTi pointed to the stage and indeed, there was Amber.  TaeSoo had their eyes wide opened and jaws dropped.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“So, I hope that the judges will be fair and eliminate this group.” Lee Sulli demanded from the judges. The judges discussed amongst themselves.

 

“Who is the leader of your group?” One judge asked through the microphone. Victoria stepped forward.

 

“Me.”

 

“Is it true that you don’t have a rapper?” Victoria nodded her head.

 

“But-”

 

“Sorry. But unless you guys have a replacement, we will have to eliminate your group.”

 

Victoria couldn’t say anything. It was true. She looked at Lee Sulli coldly but only received a smirk in return.

 

“Victoria. It’s fine. Let’s-let’s just go.” Luna sadly stated. However, before the girls could even get off the stage, someone ran into the stage.

 

“Sorry I’m late.”

 

“Am-Amber?” Krystal asked, unsure if it was really Amber.

 

The person lifted their heads up and smiled at Krystal. “ Hey Princess. Sorry to keep you waiting.”

 

“What are you doing here?” Krystal whispered as she stood next to Amber.

 

“Helping you and your friends.”

 

“What? How?”

 

Amber just grabbed Krystal’s microphone. “I apologize for my lateness. Please forgive me.” Amber then bowed. Lee Sulli was not happy at all.

 

“OMG!!! Is that Amber Liu? Kyahhh!! It is her!!” Some girls shouted.

“Amber Liu!!! I’m your number 1 fan!!!” Some guys shouted. The crowd now got noisy after realizing that the Amber Liu was standing in front of them.

 

The judges had to scream into their microphones to get every one to stop talking. “Excuse us, but who are you?”

 

Amber looked at Krystal, who was looking at her in confusion. Amber then flashed her a smile and looked at Victoria, Luna and Choi Sulli.

 

“I’m the rapper for this group.” The crowd cheered at this revelation, while Krystal and the rest just looked at her with shocked expressions.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

“WHAT?!!” Taeyeon and Sooyoung both spit out their popcorn in their mouths at the surprising turn of events. “How did she get changed and there so quick?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“No wonder she hung up on you two.” Jessica said from behind as she patted Sooyoung’s back to make sure she won’t choke.

 

“Amazing. That girl is full of surprises.” Tiffany commented as she sat on the armrest next to Taeyeon.

 

“Yeah. Now let’s enjoy the drama. Popcorn?” Taeyeon offered. Sooyoung happily grabbed some while JeTi passed on Taeyeon’s offer.  Both TaeSoo looked like kids watching cartoons.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lee Sulli was by far no pleased with the outcome of the events. “This is not fair. She can’t be the rapper!!”

 

Amber turned her head and smiled at Lee Sulli.  “Why not? I’m their replacement. It’s in the rule book Lee Sulli.” Luna and Choi Sulli stuck their tongues out to her while Victoria indirectly flipped her off by putting her bangs behind her ear with her middle finger.

 

“She’s right. Now let’s continue.” The judges concluded. Lee Sulli stomped off from the stage, screaming and cursing. Amber Liu with Krystal Jung was not good and Lee Sulli knew this to be a fact.

 

The music then began where it was stopped.

 

“Amber! You don’t have to do this!” Krystal hissed as she and the others danced. Amber just gave her a smile.

 

“Don’t worry Krys.”

 

“AMBER!!! AMBER!!! AMBER!!!” Amber turned her head in time to see JeTi rooting for her. Taeyeon and Sooyoung was there too giving her thumbs up.

 

“Amber! Amber!” The crowd chanted her name when the rap began. Amber took a breath and rapped as she danced.

 

Yeah!
It Must Be Burning
Cos' I Got You Sweating In This Weather

All Them Heads Be Turning
True Dat
You Know I Got It

 

The crowd got even louder. Krystal, Victoria, Luna, and Sulli were all smiles, forgetting the problem earlier. Amber was indeed their savior. The audience eventually began chanting their group name as well.

 

“Omo! Luna is next! Did I get her name right Jessica?” Taeyeon asked. Jessica nodded her head. Luna’s part was superb since she did a chorus with the other girls and did a solo.

 

Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot Summer
Hot Summer Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot neomu deowo
Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot Summer

Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot ige je mat

Yeah~~~~~

 

Taeyeon then got up to join Tiffany, who was standing up.

 

“Whatcha doing Fany?”

 

“Nothing. Just looking at how much fun they’re having. Your sister totally pissed Lee Sulli off.” Tiffany said with a smile.

 

Taeyeon shrugged. “Oh well. for her.” Taeyeon then left and grabbed a chair.

 

“Sit.” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon weirdly.

 

“Why?”

 

“Just sit and I’ll explain.” Tiffany complied and took a seat.

 

“I want to feel taller.” Tiffany laughed.

 

“That’s why you got me a chair?”

 

“Yes and also because I don’t want you to be standing up too long.” Taeyeon reasoned with a smile. Tiffany was touched and amused at the same time.

 

“Dorky Tae-tae.” Tiffany said with giggles.

 

Taeyeon smiled sheepishly. “Only for you.” Taeyeon said quietly with a smile.

 

Meanwhile the performance finally ended.

 

“Before we announce the winner, on behalf of all the judges here, Ijust want to thank all of the talented and wonderful groups that have participated.  And now the winner of tonight’s performance: Chu Peeps!!!” Krystal and the rest of the girls were so happy and couldn’t believe. It wasn’t until one of the judges handed Victoria the trophy that they finally accepted the fact that they have one.

 

“This is not fair! They cheated!!! I should have been the winner!!” Lee Sulli was screaming the whole time. “They cheated!!” However, her protests were ignored. People were more focused on congratulating the Chu Peeps.

 

Krystal was so excited she hugged and pecked Amber’s cheeks. “Thank you Amber.” She whispered into Amber’s ear. Amber hugged her back. “Anything for you Krystal.” Lee Sulli looked at the couple from afar and was furious.

 

“Ahhh!!” Lee Sulli screamed in anger. “You’ll pay for this Krystal Jung!” She swore to herself and left with her group of minions.

 

------------------------------------

 

Heechul slammed some folders onto his desk and groaned in frustration.

 

“Whoa…this is new. What’s wrong Heechul?” Jonghyun asked and took a seat on his desk. 

 

“Our ‘anonymous’ helpers have just sent us another folder in regards to the illegal weapons that we’ve been searching for. The criminals will be shipping it out tomorrow.”

 

Jonghyun opened his eyes wide in shock. “Cheongmal? We have to stop them. We have to tell the Chief.” However, before he could move in inch, Heechul held his wrist to stop him.  Jonghyun looked at in him confusion. “Wae Heechul?”

 

“I have a really bad feeling about tomorrow.  It’s best if only a few of us go first and have back-up come later. We can’t risk exposure.” Jonghyun nodded.

 

“Okay. But where’s Siwon? Does he know?”

 

“Yes. He left early to take care of something. But he knows about this. Tomorrow you, me and him will go first. Back-up will follow.”

 

“Okay. Do you think Night Ghouls will be there?”

Heechul looked at Jonghyun and sighed. “No doubt they will be there. But I have a feeling we should be worrying about them.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Siwon was walking the dark streets alone, thinking about things. He couldn’t stand the fact that Tiffany has moved on while he still loved her.

 

They would still be together if it wasn’t for that one night…but now…Taeyeon, his enemy, is the one that is gaining Tiffany’s affections.

 

“AHHHH!!!” Siwon screamed and threw a rock randomly in the dark.

 

“Yah! You the one who threw this rock at me?!” A gruffy, dark, and muscular man asked Siwon. He was bleeding on his head and he did not look happy.He was with 3 other guys. Siwon threw him a look.

 

“Sorry.” That was all Siwon could mumble before he got punched in the face. Siwon fell the ground but he took better observations at the men and realized they were intoxicated.

 

“Sorry? Boys hold him still. Let’s have some fun and maybe we’ll even get rich tonight.” Siwon fought against them but eventually got restrained. It was 1 cop against 4 drunk men. Not fair at all.

 

Siwon suffered some punches and kicks before he heard someone’s voice that stopped the men from hurting him further.

 

“Stop!” It was a woman’s voice, a really familiar one.

 

“Tiffany?” His question was answered by Tiffany lifting him up from the ground. JeKrys and TaeSooBer were fighting against the men.

 

“Are you alright?” Tiffany asked and caressed his mouth, which was bleeding. Siwon nodded his head. He missed her warmth.

 

After 10 minutes, the men finally fell unconscious.

 

“Good thing we saw you or else you would’ve gotten more injuries.” Amber said as she examined Siwon’s injuries. He only got minor cuts and bruises but overall, he was alright.

 

“Siwon, why are you here alone? Where is Jonghyun and Heechul?” Jessica asked.

 

“They’re finishing up some cases. I decided to leave first.”

 

“Oh…where do you live? We’ll take you back.” Krystal offered with a small smile.

 

“It’s okay. I can go myself.”

 

“No it’s not okay. We’ll go with you. It’s late already and it’s dangerous at night as you have already experienced.” Taeyeon firmly stated. Siwon just looked at her, surprised that she even offered.

 

Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon’s care toward Siwon. Siwon saw this too and it only hurted him more. “Alright then. Let’s go Siwon. Do you still live in the same place?”

 

“Yeah.” Siwon mumbled.

 

“Alright. Let’s go then.” Amber said with a smile and they all left.

 

“How does Tiffany know where Siwon live?” Taeyeon thought to herself as she followed the group.

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

Hyuna took a sit on the bar after dancing. She was sweating and needed a break.

 

“Hey there beautiful. Is this seat taken?” Hyuna turned her head and gave the man a disgusted look.

 

“Don’t bother.” Hyuna answered coldly.

 

However the man just ignored her. “Come on now. Don’t be such a prick. I want you.” He then placed his hands on Tiffany’s thigh. Hyuna was in no mood to play around. She turned around and smiled at him with a y appeal.

 

“You want me huh? Then let’s go.” The man was so happy that he was going to get lucky that night that he just followed Hyuna wherever she took him. She took him outside to the back and he immediately smashed his lips on her. However, Hyuna immediately pushed him off and put a knife to his throat. She smiled evilly.

 

“I want to see you bleed…” Hyuna seeped the knife deeper intot he man’s throat. The man was so scared that he began to beg for his life.

 

“Let him go Hyuna.” Hyuna turned her head to see Yoona walking toward her slowly.

 

“None of your business.” Yoona ignored her and just pulled Hyuna away from the man.

 

“Scram!” Yoona yelled at the man. The man cowardly ran away, fearing for his life. He won’t be coming to clubs for a long, long while.

 

“Hyuna. You need to control yourself.”

 

Hyuna glared at Yoona. “Ironic that you’re saying those words to me Yoona.” Yoona glared back at her but Hyuna just walked away.

 

“Choi Sooyoung. You will give me what I want.” Yoona mumbled to herself before walking out of the alley as well.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae was sitting in his apartment alone, thinking about the mission. He knew that it was going to be a difficult mission. Especially when he’s aware of the tactics that the police were going to use.

 

“I hope the cops don’t screw this mission up. Or they can at least try to stay away from Sunny and her sisters.” Donghae rested his head on his couch and sighed.

 

He then thought about his relationship with Heechul. Heechul had no clue about his involvement with the Night Ghouls. Even after dating for two years, Donghae still can’t reveal such a secret. Donghae rubbed his temples to relieve some stress.

 

“When will this all end?” He said aloud. Unfortunately, his question was answered with the silence in his apartment.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Alright Siwon. How do you feel now?” Amber asked as she handed Siwon a cup of water. Siwon gratefully took it and thanked her.

 

“I’m okay now. You guys can leave.” He said with a smile. He was glad to have SooBer as his friends, as well as JeKrys, even though he knew JeKrys still felt bitter toward him.

 

Tiffany took a seat next to him and rested a hand on his shoulder. “Next time, don’t go walking around alone at night. Even if you’re a cop, it doesn’t make you invincible you know.”

 

“Yes Ma’am!!” Siwon saluted, causing the rest to laugh at his actions.

 

“I should do that to Sica everytime she tells me to do something.” Sooyoung said with a chuckle. Jessica slapped Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

“Yah! What does that mean?!” Jessica demanded angrily.

 

“You see what I mean? She’s like a sergeant.” The rest giggled again. Jessica was angry and quite embarrassed. “However, that’s what makes her unique and I like that.” Jessica blushed at Sooyoung’s last comment while the rest went “awww”.

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon was just walking around the living room, not joining their conversations. Suddenly, one picture caught her attention. The picture was with Siwon back-hugging a woman at an amusement park.

 

“This girl looks familiar.” Krystal went over to see what Taeyeon was doing and saw the picture frame. Taeyeon showed it to her.

 

“Hey Krystal. Is this Tiffany?” Krystal didn’t know what to say so she began to speak gibberish.

 

“What? I can’t hear you Taeyeon.” Krystal then cupped her ears with her hand.

 

“I’m right next to you. Stop lying.” However Krystal just ignored her and skipped over to Amber. Taeyeon had no choice but to ask Siwon.

 

“Siwon.  Do you live here alone?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“No. I live with Heechul and Jonghyun. Why?”

 

“Nothing. Do you  have any siblings?”

 

“No. What’s with the questions?”

 

“Nothing. I’m just curious.” Taeyeon answered casually.

This whole time, Krystal was doing hand gestures to show get Tiffany’s attention. Unfortunately, Tiffany didn’t even look her way.

 

“! I have to tell her!” Krystal mumbled to herself. “What’s wrong Krystal?”

 

“Huh? Nothing Amber. It’s nothing.” Krystal then gave Amber a small smile.

 

Taeyeon continued with her questions. But this time she asked Tiffany.

 

“Fany-ah, how did you know where Siwon live?” Tiffany was taken by surprise by Taeyeon’s sudden question. It was only then that she saw Krystal behind Amber holding up the picture. Tiffany covered to hide her panic.

 

“What’s wrong Tiffany?” Siwon asked, worried.

 

“Nothing. Um, its getting late.  Siwon, we’re going to leave. We’ll check up on you tomorrow.” Tiffany said quickly wanting to ignore Taeyeon’s question.

 

“Wow…it’s almost midnight. We do need to leave. Bye Siwon.” Jessica said and stood up. Everyone bid their goodbyes and left.

 

“Weird.” Siwon then fell asleep.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TaeNy, SooSica and Kryber were now walking back home. Well, back to JeTiKrys’s house.

 

“UGH!! Stupid Giant! I told you to not to leave my car at work but nooooo…you insisted on us walking.” Jessica was tired from walking.

 

“It’s more romantic this way.” Sooyoung defended.

 

“How’s it more romantic?” Jessica countered back angrily. Her heels was hurting her and she was limping. Sooyoung felt guilty but then she came up with a terrific idea.

 

“Romantic because I can do this.” Sooyoung then crouched down. “Get on my back. I’ll piggyback you.”

 

“Are you crazy? That’s embarrassing.” Jessica said and continued to walk. However,
Sooyoung was insistent.

 

“Fine. Taeyeon! Amber! Piggyback your partners so my girlfriend won’t be so embarrassed!” Sooyoung screamed.

 

“Yah! We can’t just do that!” Amber answered back. Krystal looked at Amber.

 

“Why not?” She asked coldly.

 

“Because it’s different with Sooyoung. Jessica’s her girlfriend. But you’re just my friend.”

 

Amber’s answer hurted Krystal. “Oh…so I’m just a friend. Fine!” Krystal then kicked Amber’s shin and walked away.

 

“Ow!” Amber hopped in pain. “Krystal wait up!” She then ran up to catch up to her Princess.

 

“Krystal. Don’t be mad alright? I just didn’t want to do anything that will make you feel uncomfortable.” Amber explained and blushed. “But I really didn’t mind if you want to.”

 

Krystal glanced at Amber. “Why would I be uncomfortable? We’ve had more PDA than this Am.” Amber just nodded her head but kept silent.

 

Krystal giggled to herself and then extended herself. “Alright. Come on. Piggyback me servant.” Amber nodded her head and crouched down. Krystal climbed on her back. 

 

“Okay. Now let’s go Princess.” Krytal held onto Amber tightly as they walked off first, smiling, giggling and talking along the way.

 

Sooyoung saw Kryber’s progress and turned to her girlfriend. “Okay. Now get on Sica.” But Jessica still refused. “What now?” Jessica pointed to Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

“They’re not doing it though.” Jessica mumbled.

 

“yah! Taeyeon! Can you please do it so my girlfriend won’t have to suffer?!” Sooyoung yelled.

 

Taeyeon sighed and turned to Tiffany. “Do you mind Fany-ah?” Tiffany shook her head and got onto Taeyeon’s back.

 

“She’s pretty strong for a shortie.” Tiffany thought to herself. Tiffany held on to Taeyeon’s neck tight, enjoying the skinship. Taeyeon was enjoying it as well.

 

“Don’t get too happy now Fany-ah.” Taeyeon teased with a smile. “ I know I’m hot but you don’t have to be so obvious.”

 

“yah!” Tiffany smacked Taeyeon’s head and refused to talk. She was angry and embarrassed. “Just go.” She growled.

 

Taeyeon sensed the anger in Tiffany’s voice and smiled to herself. “Are you mad at me?” Tiffany didn’t answer.

 

“Hello?” Tiffany still didn’t answer.

 

“If you don’t answer, I’m going to drop you.” Taeyeon threatened. Of course she didn’t mean it but it got Tiffany to talk.

 

“Shut up and just walk.” Tiffany grumbled. Taeyeon chuckled as she walked, leaving the SooSica couple behind.

 

“You’re really cute Fany-ah.” Tiffany grinned when she heard Taeyeon’s comment. “And I would never drop you so don’t worry.”

 

“I know Tae-tae. And I won’t ever let  you go so don’t even count on it.” Tiffany answered with a smile and tightened her hold on Taeyeon.

 

Back to SooSica…

 

“Okay. Happy now? Now please get on before I change my mind.”

 

“No.” Jessica was having fun seeing Sooyoung irritated.

 

“Fine. You stay behind then.” Sooyoung then walked first, leaving Jessica behind.

 

“yah! Come back for me!” Sooyoung turned around and walked back to her girlfriend.

 

“What?”

 

“I want a piggyback ride.” Jessica demanded with a pout. Sooyoung giggled, causing Jessica’s heart to beat faster.

 

“As you wish Sergeant!” Sooyoung then saluted before crouching down. Jessica climbed on her and meekly held Sooyoung’s neck.

 

“Sica. You need to hold me tighter.” Jessica didn’t want to be but Sooyoung pushed Jessica up a little, causing her to naturally tighten her hold.

 

“Good girl. Now what do you say we do now?”

 

“I want you to run.”

 

“Run?”

 

“Yes. Run and catch up to the others.”

 

“Arasso! Hold on tight. Here we go!!” Sooyoung then ran. Both of them laughing and screaming in happiness all the way.

 

As Sooyoung ran, Jessica inhaled her scent. “Smells good…and addicting. Choi Sooyoung, you don’t fail to make me happy.”

 

Eventually, when SooSica caught up with Taeny and Kryber, all of them ended up racing against each other.

 

It certainly was the calm before the storm that night for those six individuals.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you all of you wonderful peeps think huh? Good? Bad? Okay???? What will happen next? Don't forget to comment. Miss all of you lots!! Thank You!!!