Connected

Phoenix Sisters

2 days later @ 10:32 am:


Taeyeon was trying really, really hard not to laugh as Sooyoung failed yet again in assuring Jessica that their wedding plans will not be ruined. 
 

Jessica glared at Sooyoung and immediately pulled the nervous shikshin closer to her so that their faces were only a few inches apart. 
 

" Listen to me Choi! The food that I specifically wanted for our wedding has already been changed without my  knowledge and-"

"Sica, the catering company only had to remove one dish from your list because one of the key ingredients was on recall due to the risks of poison." But she was ignored. 

"-and then the banquet hall that we reserved just called me today, exactly 3 weeks before our wedding, that OUR WEDDING will be POSTPONED BECAUSE SOME IDIOT DECIDED TO COMMIT ARSON!!"

"Sica. There was no arson. It was an accidental fire that was set off by a wire malfunction. It's fortunate no one was hurt. And it didnt happen on our wedding day." Sooyoung was ignored again.

"And now my wedding dress has to be fixed because YOU decided to play a game of eye f*ucking with the employee helping us!!"

Sooyoung had opened as in shock and then she started to laugh, confusing and angering Jessica even more. 
 

"And what do you find so funny Choi Sooyoung?!!!" Jessica slapped Sooyoungs arm so that she'll stop laughing but that didn't work at all.

"Sica. You were the one that tore that dress yourself when you charged, full speed, at the helpless, innocent employee. I was trying to calm you down but you pushed me away and spilled the complimentary red wine on it."

Ooooo... now HellSica has been unleashed. "SO ITS MY FAULT?!!! Is that what you are saying?!!!"

Sooyoung, amid her laughing, meekly nodded her head.

"YOU ARE DEAD!!!" Jessica then began to chase Sooyoung around the room while the latter tried to talk some sense into Jessica. Taeyeon's eyes followed the couple at every movement. Taeyeon was shocked. She should have brought Amber with her if she was going to get to watch such a good show.

"I'm here!!!! I'm here!!! Who needs help?!!" Krystal suddenly barged into the wedding dress fitting room, frantic and panting from the running she had to do. 
 

Taeyeon stood up with a half smile and walked up to Krystal because she was the only who realized Krystal was there. "Sooyoung needs your help to deal with her bridezilla." Taeyeon pointed at Jessica who was still mad at Sooyoung for laughing at her and still trying to catch her.
 

"Again?" Krystal asked aloud, with a resignated sigh. "I told her to stop being so crazy or Sooyoung might just leave her before the wedding!" The younger Jung complained, leaving Taeyeon to go deal with her crazy sister. Taeyeon bid both Sooyoung and Krystal luck before taking her leave.

Just as Taeyeon was walking out, Tiffany was walking in. Taeyeon smiled and quickly ran up to meet up with her beloved Fany.

"Taeyeon." Tiffany greeted with a smile and met Taeyeon halfway for a quick peck on the lips. " I came as fast as I could once I got your message. But Amber  can't come since she had to go with Uncle Kibum to the Song Industries."

"I know. It seems that her assistance is needed. She already informed me."

"oh." Tiffany did a cute nod but soon changed into a worried expression when she remembered the reason why she was at the wedding dress store. "I better go in and help with Jessica. Or else Sooyoung might really change her mind on this marriage." Tiffany joked and walked on first but stopped when Taeyeon didn't follow.

"Are you not coming in?"

"I had enough of that couple for the day. I tried to help but didn't succeed. So you go on ahead and help out Krystal." Taeyeon reasoned with a smile and hands in her pocket.

"hmmm." Tiffany was having her doubts about it and Taeyeon knew from Tiffany's hesitance to enter Jessica's designated dressing room.

"Go on. I'm just going to get some fresh air and perhaps go back home and change this bandage. I have been here since 8am. It's about time to be changed." Taeyeon assured and gestures Tiffany to go on in. 
 

"Will you be meeting us for lunch later then?"

"I will. Just let me know where." Taeyeon pulled Tiffany closer to deliver a kiss to her forehead. Taeyeon turned around to leave but was held back by none other than Tiffany. 
 

"Wae?"

tiffany merely pointed at her lips which Taeyeon understood right away. 
 

"if we ever have to separate, even for a bit, you have to kiss me on my lips." Taeyeon recalled Tiffany's request a few days ago after she got discharged from the hospital. 
 

"Of course. How can I forget to properly kiss my big baby." Taeyeon teased, pulling Tiffany closer to her so she can do the deed.

"Yah! Stop teasing me and kiss me! Hurry before Jessica really destroys this place." Tiffany playfully warned, pulling Taeyeon closer as well.

Taeyeon didn't need to be told thrice. 
 

"And I love you, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung." Taeyeon whispered with sweet smile before sealing her lips with Tiffany's. 
------------------------

Amber smirked at the scene that was unfolding before her: Taeyeon looking like a lost puppy when she got ignored by Tiffany.

"uh oh. Did Tae-tae get ignored by her girlfriend?"

"shut up! Leave me alone." Taeyeon continued to sulk as Tiffany left to pay the bill with Jessica and Krystal.

Amber laughed at this. "Hey. It was a bad idea for you to even agree with Sooyoungs comment."

Sooyoung sighed and stood up, getting her stuff ready to leave. "I stand firm with my words. Jessica will need to take a break away from the wedding plan and let me deal with it."

"And I agreed with that because I've witness bridezilla. So why is Tiffany mad at me for?" Taeyeon was really confused. She didn't do anything wrong... did she?

"Taeyeon. You said that if Tiffany ever became a bridezilla, you will just reconsider marriage. And just keep your relationship as it is without marriage." Amber said with a deadpan expression while Sooyoung shook her head in shame.

"It was a joke!!" Taeyeon groaned and banged her head on the table. "How is it that you can joke but I can't?!"

"Because I joke smart."

"But you literally said the same thing I did!!"

"Correction." Amber held up her hand. " I said that if Krystal ever became crazy like that, I would just sweep her away to a private island where we can just give our vows with no concerns. As long as the two us  are getting married and she becomes my wife."

"That was very sweet and smooth Amber." Sooyoung complimented and high-fives Amber.

"Taeyeon. Your words probably made Tiffany feel worthless."

" And hurt. I mean, did you not notice how sad she looked when you said those words?" Sooyoung added more fuel to the fire. Taeyeon is getting really annoyed now with her situation.

"ugh! Sooyoung this is all your fault!!!" Taeyeon smacked Sooyoungs arm out of frustration. Damn Taeyeon is such a failure at being a girlfriend.
 

"Yah! I'm innocent in your quarrel with Tiffany. I have my own fiancée to deal with. This is all your fault sis."

Amber sighed and shook her head. "Grab your things and think of ways to make up with them." Amber instructed, as if she was suddenly an all-knowing sage. "This will be a very long day for us. Especially since they want to go shopping. And I will be stuck with you two losers instead of being with my fiancée."

Thats right. No doubt Krystal will stay with Tiffany and Jessica as support. 

-----------------

Once they arrived at the mall, the heiresses quickly got out, leaving TaeSooBer behind to follow. 
 

"Krystal kissed me before she left. Did you two get any kisses?" Amber teased, know very well that her sisters got nothing but the silent treatment and glares throughout the ride.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and pushed Amber's face away from her. Taeyeon Just ignored Amber and followed Sooyoung. 
 

It really was no surprise that when they stepped into the mall, they were alone.

"Krystal just text me that they will meet us here later. And then we can go grab dinner." Amber put her phone away and looked to her sisters. "Where shall we go?"

"I need a drink." 
"Taeyeon. It's too early for alcohol."

" Not that kind of drink Sooyoung." Taeyeon was so happy as she pointed at the cafe on the second level. "MILK TEA BOBA!!!" 


Meanwhile....

"HOW DARE SHE SAY THAT TO ME?!!" Tiffany yelled, throwing her purse down onto the sofa. She was just so angry and hurt with Taeyeons words. "What did I do to her?!"

"Tiffany. You know that Taeyeon is socially awkward and can be a bit...dense when it comes to matters of love."

"Are you saying that her love for me will change?!" Hellfany demanded to know with a sharp, murderous glare. "IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME RIGHT NOW KRYSTAL JUNG?!!!!"

Krystal waved her arms side to side and shook her head. She feared for her life too for a second there. She then pulled Tiffany to sit down next to her. "Tiffany. You really need to calm down. Take a deep breath. I can't talk to you if you're not irrational and unwilling to listen."

Tiffany took some deep breaths and leaned back against the luxurious sofa that was provided for them. The heiresses were VIPs in the current clothing store and will always be given special treatment. As well as their own dressing room and selection of the latest trending fashion clothes.

Krystal left Tiffany alone so that the latter can calm down and think. But for sure, there is one person she can knock some sense to and that is none other than Jessica. 
 

Krystal walked up to stand next to Jessica, who was currently standing by the window and looking out at the scenery. Jessica has her arms crossed and a frown on her face. She was still angry.

"I agree with Sooyoung-unnie."

"you too?! You're suppose to be on my side Krystal!"

"Jessica. It is considerate and sweet of Sooyoung to take over the wedding plans. You are so stressed and overwhelmed with the wedding plans."

" ITS MY WEDDING KRYSTAL! IT WONT MAGICALLY PLAN ITSELF!!!"  Jessica yelled, her arms raised up in exasperation and anger and annoyance. 

"In a wedding, isn't there normally two people involved? How come you won't let Sooyoung help you?" Krystal calmly spoke. "I know you want it to be perfect but you have to let Sooyoung help. You can't do everything on your own."

Jessica scoffed. "As if she will do any better. She didn't even care about the fact that our wedding got delayed again! She was defending the excuses that I got for the delays!!!" Jessica was so angry that she didn't even think of her words. "I should just cancel this wedding then!!!"

"Why would you want to do that?" A heartbroken question  sneaked up from behind. 
 

Krystal, Tiffany and Jessica quickly turned their attention to the person who had just spoke. 
TaeSooBer also had access to the room due to their relationship with JeTiKrys. And no matter if theybwere fighting, the sisters still care about them and brought them snacks and milk tea as well.

"Sooyoung." Krystal called out, quite worried now. She really hoped Sooyoung didn't hear of the words Jessica just spoke. But Jessica remained in her spot, arms still crossed because she was still being stubborn and angry. "Jessica. Tell her you didn't mean anything you said."

But Jessica was too stubborn and prideful in this matter. "Sooyoung. If you think I'm too crazy and overbearing because I just want our wedding to be perfect, then I want to cancel it." Jessica said, and then turned her back to Sooyoung.

"Hey. You are going to far with this Jessica. Sooyoung was only looking out for you." Taeyeon explained, taking a glance at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung may look calm and composed on the exterior but Taeyeon knew better. And so did Amber. 
 

"Jessica. Sooyoung just wanted to take the burden from you. She is just as disappointed as you are about the delay but it can be helped."

"I don't care. I made my decision."

Taeyeon looked to Tiffany for help. "Fany. Are you just going to let this happen? Please talk some sense with your cousin."

Despite the fact that Tiffany was still angry with Taeyeon, she didn't want Jessica to act on impulse and regret this decision made out of spite. 
 

"Jessica. They are right. Sooyoung is just trying  to help you. She was concerned about your health and only had good intentions." Tiffany began, carefully examining Jessica expression. She knows that Jessica didn't mean any of her words.

jessica and Sooyoung were having a staring competition, eyes not leaving each other. 

 

"It's okay. I will respect Jessica's decision." Sooyoung complied, much to her sister's dismay. Jessica was taken by surprise since she wasn't expecting Sooyoung to agree so easily. Normally, Sooyoung would pacify her and try to fix things. 

"Soo!!" 
 

but Sooyoung held up her hand to stop her sisters protest. She then looked right at Jessica, eyes unwavering. 
 

"Jessica, this wedding is suppose to be 'our' wedding, not just yours. I have always, everyday, tried to help you with the wedding plans but you never allow me to and when I do put in my input, you get angry with me. You don't want anyone's help. I just don't want to fight and that is why I unwillingly let you take on all the wedding plans. How can I help you with 'our' wedding if you never allowed me to? I told you I don't care if we got married in our pajamas as long as you become my  wife. And the reason why I didn't push on with our wedding after it got delayed a second time, is because  I rather our wedding day have no problems and I'm just happy that all the misfortunes happened before our wedding."

now Jessica was starting to regret her words and actions. "Sooyoung."

but Sooyoung didn't let her speak.

"I saw how stressed you were with the wedding. That is why I decided to take on the wedding planning so you can rest. And do you not remember that I tried to compromise with you before that decision? I wanted to  us to be in this together. But you said no. So that's why I had to take you out from the wedding planning."

"Sooyoung." Jessica started to walk forward to reach Sooyoung, who she knows was hurting at the moment.

"Do not come near me. Stop."

Jessica did stop but not without a yearning, and apologetic stare. Her eyes were already starting to tear up at her big mistake.

" And I come to you, hoping to fix things and fix this misunderstanding. But you chose to cancel our wedding?"

"I'm sorry Sooyoung. Please let me-"

"No. Since you made the decision to cancel the wedding altogether, I will respect it. I will our families know as well."

Sooyoung left as soon as she said all that she had to, leaving Jessica to follow her.

Omce SooSica couple left, it was just awkward Taeny left with the Kryber couple.

"well that escalated real quick." Taeyeon commented with a sigh. " this is why weddings are not worth it."

"Taeyeon!" Amber raised her voice and nudged her idiot sister on her ribs. 
 

"Wae!!" And Taeyeon realized her mistake as soon as she saw Tiffany's angry stare. Taeyeon let out a nervous laugh and gently reached over to hold Tiffany's hands. "Of course, I don't mean to say we won't have one." Taeyeon tried to fix her mistake again but failed.

"you are a horrible person Kim Taeyeon!"

"ow!" Taeyeon rubbed her bandaged arm, which was throbbing in pain because during her fit of anger, Tiffany had pushed Taeyeon. But unintentionally, Taeyeon just ended up falling down and her injured arm took a hard hit against the table corner.

Tiffany looked back to see Amber and Krystal helping Taeyeon stand up and running her arm and then she suddenly hid it from view. 
 

"Yah Tiffany! You just made Taeyeon's arm-"

"nothing!!! " Taeyeon yelled and turned around to face Tiffany but put both her arms behind her back. " I deserved that Tiffany. I'm sorry!" Taeyeon apologized but Tiffany just scoffed and left. 
 

Taeyeon groaned in frustration and sat down on the sofa. " I am horrible at this. How did Tiffany end up with someone like me?"

Amber smiled at Taeyeon pessimistic attitude. "It's because she's blind. Should I tell her to just give up on you?"

"Yah! Shut up!!!" Taeyeon yelled and would have hit Amber if it wasn't for the sudden flash of pain on her arm. 

"Taeyeon. I apologize on Tiffany's behalf."

"Dont. It's my fault." Taeyeon flashed Krystal a smile. "I'm just stupid when it comes to her and I would be very grateful if she ever wants to marry me."

Krystal chuckled at this and placed a reassuring hand on Taeyeons shoulder. " i know that you only want Tiffany. And Getting married to you is all that she talks about nowadays too. So Please end her misery and just make it a reality."

"Tiffany is the only person I will marry. There is no doubt about that. I just need her to forgive me first or else there won't be a wedding at all."

---------------------

Taeyeon decided to just take a cab or bus home so that Amber and Krystal can continue their date. It's still early and Taeyeon didn't want to make them end it for her sake.

"Are you sure Taeyeon? Amber can just drop you off first. It's not a hassle at all." Krystal offered, which Amber right next to her agreeing. Amber rode her motorcycle that day.  "Sooyoung drove your car, Jessica drove mine, and Tiffany left in hers. Oh my god. I'm so embarrassed to be related to them right now." Krystal has her hands on her hips and looked absolutely humiliated. 
 

Amber and Taeyeon chuckled at this sight and took their turns to make Krystal feel better. 
 

"Krystal. Don't be like that. Just go enjoy the rest of your day with Amber. I'll just take the taxi or bus back home. It's probably better so I can escape from Tiffany's wrath in case she sees this bloody arm again." Taeyeon eyed her bandaged arm that was now wrap with her sweater. "Don't worry. I'll be fine."

"Taeyeon. I can just-" Taeyeon didn't even let Amber finished and pushed her and Krystal away. 

"Just go! I'll be fine."  

Amber and Krystal exchanged glances and finally agreed. When it was just Taeyeon alone, she immediately released a sigh and looked up to the sunny sky. "Hm. I don't want to go home yet too. Should I take the long way home?" Taeyeon looked at the bus stop and then back at the busy streets of Gangnam, trying to decided between the bus or taxi. 

Taeyeon took out her phone and called Tiffany because she rather just go home with Tiffany. But all of her calls went straight to voicemail. 

"She is very mad at me. Aish!! Stupid Taeyeon!!" Taeyeon lightly slapped the side of her head as self-punishment but stopped when someone else interrupted. But still Taeyeon kept trying to call Tiffany.

"Hi." a chirpy, female voice appeared from Taeyeon's side. Taeyeon took a quick side glance at the woman standing near her and then back to her phone. Taeyeon doesn't have time to entertain this random stranger. 

"Aish. Pick up the phone Fany-ah." Taeyeon whined, when her call went to voicemail yet again. 

"What's wrong? You lost? You need help?" The random woman tried to strike a conversation and got closer, which only made Taeyeon step further away from the stranger. "I can help you out." The woman was too nice and helpful for Taeyeon's liking. Taeyeon knew what she was trying to do and honestly, Taeyeon doesn't care.

"I am not interested." Taeyeon waved off the stranger and turned the opposite side toward the road, hoping to catch a taxi. But Taeyeon only took a few steps when the random woman blocked her way. 

"My name is Hae-na." The woman held out her hand with a rather too friendly smile. But then her flashy outfit and attempts to get closer and closer to Taeyeon was saying another story. "You have caught my eyes since you been here and I just had to come talk to you."

"Oh. So you're a stalker?" 

"What?!" Hae-na widend her eyes at Taeyeon's bluntness and coughed to clear out the awkward tension especially when passerobys were snickering and laughing at the turn of events. "I just said you're attractive."

Taeyeon responded to Hae-na 'innocent' pout with her own pissed off 'rbf' expression. "I have a girlfriend."

"And I like you."

"And my girlfriend will kill me if I continue to associate with you." Taeyeon left again, not bothering to waste more time. Taeyeon was being nice and clear with that Hae-Na woman right? Or is Hae-Na just dumb?

Hae-na snickered at this comment and gave Taeyeon another look over. "Listen to me!! You are my type. And do you know how lucky you are to have met me? I am Bae Hae-Na, heiress to HNA Entertainment." 

Taeyeon stopped walking and Hae-Na took smiled victoriously. No one can resist her. She will get what she wants. And with her status, no one will dare to reject her. 

"I. Don't. Care. Who. You. Are." 

"Yah! You really want-" Hae-Na didn't even get to finish her sentence because someone suddenly pushed her out of the way, not allowing her to finish her death warrant on Taeyeon. 

" off b*tch. " Hae-Na stared at the beautiful, angry woman standing next to Taeyeon with immense irritation and dislike. 

"And who the are you?! I called dibs on that hottie first!!" 

"Tiffany!" Taeyeon suddenly became so happy, yet surprised not realizing Tiffany's strong hold on her. Didn't Tiffany leave? "Didn't you leave first?"

"I did."

"Why did you come back?"

"I never left."

"Heh?" Taeyeon was very confused now. Wasn't Tiffany mad at her? "You never left..the mall?"

Tiffany sighed at Taeyeon's curiosity, and without taking her eyes away from the 'threat in front of her, simply answered: "Taeyeon. Shut up."

Taeyeon knew better than to go against Tiffany so she stayed quiet and let Tiffany deal with the current situation

"Listen. This woman here-" Tiffany pulled Taeyeon even closer and possessively. "-is my girlfriend." 

"Really?" Hae-Na smirked and crossed her arms, not backing down. "Your name is Taeyeon huh?"

"Don't even try to remember her name. It won't be necessary." Tiffany warned.

Hae-Na laughed at that command finding that request ridiculous. "Taeyeon. Taeyeon. Taeyeon." She repeated just to irritate and mock Tiffany. "Taeyeon Your girlfriend treats you like her dog. She tells you to stop talking and you do. She abandoned you and yet, you still want to be with her?"

Tiffany looked up at Taeyeon to see what she thought about that but Taeyeon remained calm and expressionless. One of those times where Tiffany  doesn't know what Taeyeon is thinking. But Hae-Na kept going.

"Taeyeon and Hae-Na." Hae-Na pretended to think about it and then flashed Taeyeon one of her trademark smiles. "This sounds so much better. And I will treat you right as you deserve. Just break up with that ugly fish next to you."

It was definitely a surprise...a very painful surprise and final warning to Hae-Na. Hae-Na groaned in pain and had her palm against her now swollen, bruised, throbbing and painful left cheek that had just been punched by Tiffany. 

Even Taeyeon was shocked by Tiffany. Tiffany took out her business card and threw it to Hae-Na, who was still down on the ground. "I'll take care of your injuries and any charges you press against me." And then Tiffany literally grabbed Taeyeon's good arm and dragged her back to the car with her. Taeyeon was definitely a lucky woman.

Meanwhile...

Hae-Na scoffed and stood up, groaning in pain. "Who does she think she is to mess with me? She will definitely suffer for-" But Hae-Na immediately shut when she finally read the business card. She quickly reached into her bag and with trembling hands, pulled out her phone to make a call. As soon as the call was connected, Hae-Na wasted no time to get straight to business.

"Appa!!!!"

"What did you do now?" Her father impatiently and angrily demanded to know from his troublesome daughter. 

Hae-Na took a deep, shaky breath before confessing to her dad of the problem. "I-I- I got into a fight with-with Tiffany Hwang." 

"TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG?!!! OF HWANG HOSPITAL!!!"

"Yes appa! But I swear I didn't know-

"I WARNED YOU TO NOT MESS WITH THE JUNGS AND HWANG!!! YOU STUPID, UNGRATEFUL #%&%$#@@&&%=*& "

And Hae-Na, from that day on, finally knew who Tiffany Hwang Miyoung was and if she did ever forget, her left cheek where Tiffany punched will always remind her of who Tiffany Hwang Miyoung is. 

---------------------

Sooyoung was definitely fast. By the time Jessica even caught up to her, Sooyoung was already at her parents house, telling them of the dreaded news.

"ITS NOT TRUE!!"

the families looked at Jessica in confusion. And then back at Sooyoung.

" So your wedding isn't cancelled permanently?" Sooyoungs dad asked just to be clear.

"it is permanently cancelled as per her request." Sooyoung repeated, pointing at a stupefied and anxious Jessica. " why are you going back on your decision Jessica?"

oh god... Jessica didn't like it at all. Sooyoungs time was so cold and detached.

"I still want to marry you Choi Sooyoung."

"Thats not what I heard today. And I have witness that will agree with me."

It suddenly became a conversation between Sooyoung and Jessica that the elders of the house just kept their quiet and observed.

"I don't deserve you Jessica. As you said, I don't care about you at all. Why should you stay with someone like me? Why should you marry someone like me?" Sooyoung sadly and resentfully stares not looking at jessica.

"No no no. Sooyoung! Please don't think that way! I don't feel that way about you. You deserve me! You deserve everything!!"

" Then why can't I help but feel so undeserving of you and your love? We can't get married like this Jessica."

"this is quite interesting. It's good that my stubborn daughter has someone to keep her in check." Mr. Jung whispered to Jae.

"That May be so but it seems that my daughter is very angry with your daughter. Let's see what happens."

"do you think they will break up?"

Jae smiles and shake his head. " My Sooyoung loves your daughter too much do such thing."

"are you sure?"

"of course I am. Would I lie to you? Trust me on this."

--------

As for Krystal and Amber...

"Hey."

"Wae?" Amber answered, pulling Krystal closer to her as they entered the famous food alley in Seou. It was a very busy day and this was a popular place for families and couples. Amber smiled to herself when she finally found her favorite tteoboki booth. "Let's eat here."

"Will the others be okay?"

Amber chuckled and waited until Krystal satdown before taking the seat next to her fiancee. "Krys. They will be okay."

Krystal was skeptical because Tiffany was very angry and Sooyoung seemed angry too. She was worried  because she really tried to help but nothing got resolved. And Amber knew this. 

"Krystal. My love." Amber reached for Krystal's hands and held it. "Look at me." Krystal did as she was asked and Amber frowned when she saw Krystal's anxiety written all over her face. "Listen. They will work things out. Taeyeon loves Tiffany alot and although she can be a bit dense in certain aspects of love, she is sincere and will do anything for Tiffany. And Jessica will definitely try to resolve the problem with Sooyoung, even if she was in the wrong. But from what I saw today, Jessica will defintely go beyond to fix things with Sooyoung."

"How are you so sure?"

Amber laughed at Krystal's pout and fed a tteoboki to her, which the latter ate willingly. " Because its what I will do for you cause I love you so much and I don't want to lose you ever again." Amber finished with a warm smile and kiss to Krystal's lips. "Understood?"

Krystal growled a bit when a woman suddenly took a seat next to Amber as well and tried to strike a conversation but Krystal was too quick.

"Dont even try." Krystal warned, hugging Amber so that she can glare at the stranger from over Ambers shoulders. 

The woman stood up and left, huffing and cursing under her breath. Krystal smiles to herself satisfied and instead of going back to her seat, she stayed in Ambers hold.

Amber chuckled as Krystal got comfortable and settled her head right against Ambers neck. "You that tired after protecting me from that frightful woman or just want to cuddle with me?" Amber teased.

"I just want to hug you and that woman was smart to leave with my warning. Now shut up and feed me." Krystal said, before placing a quick kiss on Amber lips.  "Hurry hubby. Your wifey is hungry."

Amber laughed and set to feed her fiancée right away. Krystal gushed at her current bliss and nodded her head. "Yeah. You're right"

"Krystal. You want to start planning our wedding today?"

"Twaday?"Krystal repeated, although incorrectly.  was full of food that made her look like a chipmunk that Amber couldn't help but pinch it. 
 

"yes. Today. Can we?"

krsytal swallowed her food and nodded her head with a warm smile. "Yeah. Let's do that."

Amber kisses her lips again and continued to eat and feed Krystal. "You were right Am."

"about what?"


"About them. There is no way they will break up."

--------------------------------------

"I am breaking up with you Jessica. Let's end everything between us."

Everyone gasped at Sooyoungs words. They couldn't believe it. After everything that has happened Sooyoung really wants to break up with Jessica? 

Jae and Mr.Jung spit out their water in shock. It would have been a funny sight if not for the serious atmosphere at that moment.

Jessica felt like time stopped and her world shattered into a billion little pieces. 

"Sooyoung. I'm sorry. I'm the one at fault. Everything is my fault. Don't do this. Please." Jessica held Sooyoungs hands in hers and looked up at Sooyoung for the slightest acknowledgment. "I didn't mean anything i said. I was just so upset at everything that was happening with our wedding."

Sooyoung  spared her one last look before pulling away. "You and I aren't compatible with each other. I deserve better and you made me realize that today." Sooyoung turns her back to Jessica and takes one deep breath before taking steps forward to leave. "This is for the best Jessica. At least, for the both of us."

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!"

-------------

"NOOOOO!!!" Jessica opened her eyes and sat up, flailing her arms everywhere just to get a hold Sooyoung. But all she got was air. And the finally realized she was alone...in her room? Her old room in her parent's mansion. What happened? Where was Sooyoung?

Jessicas questions were soon to be answered when the woman she has been looking forward stepped into her room.

"Sooyoung."

"Sica!" Sooyoung answered and quickly ran over to sit by Jessica. "How are you feeling?"

"what happened? Why am I here?"

"You don't remember?"

Jessica remembered her conversations with Sooyoung that led to their- 

Oh no! Jessica covered and then pulled. Sooyoung closer to her. 
 

"Choi Sooyoung." Jessica castrates, her eyes lit with fire, scaring Sooyoung...like a lot.
 

"That's me."

"I am not breaking up with you. You understand?!"

"but-"

"I am sorry. I should have never said any of those things about you or the wedding. I don't want to end anything and I'm sorry for being so immature and unreasonable. You were only thinking of me and I was being a stubborn dummy."

Sooyoung smirked and continued to listened. Jessica deserves to voice out her thoughts and beliefs.

"and I believe that we can work this out." Jessica began to cry, scaring the hell out of Sooyoung. sooyoung wiped her tears with worry and guilt as Jessica continued to cry and talk. "And I don't say or act intentionally to make you feel worthlesss because for me, you are the most valuable person in my life. I want to marry you and I don't care where we marry as long as we exchange vows and spend our lives together." Jessica clutched onto Sooyoungs shirt tighter as she continued to sob into Sooyoungs chest. "So please don't-please don't let me go. Please." Jessica looked up at Sooyoung with such sad eyes that Sooyoung felt her heart clench in guilt and pain.

"Jessica. Listen." Sooyoung held Jessica's face and touched their foreheads together. "You are the only person I will ever marry in all my life times, even if you were a crazy bridezilla."

"so-so you won't break up with me right?" Jessica managed to ask in her weak, scared voice.

sooyoung laughed at this and kissed the corner of Jessica's lips. "Sica baby. I don't know where or how you came up with such a ridiculous notion but I have never said that to you."

"yes you did. Right after you cancelled our wedding!"

Sooyoung shook her head and ran her hands through Jessica's hair lovingly. "Baby. You must have been dreaming that. Because you fainted yesterday after I announced the wedding will be off as per your wishes."

" But-but"

Sooyoung places a finger against Jessica's lips to stop the girl from talking more. "Jessica. All I did was announce to the family that you wanted to cancel the wedding and that it was my mistakes that led you to that decision. I never mentioned anything about a break up."

Jessica's eyes teared up again and she hugged Sooyoung tightly. "You deserve me and I will defintely make myself worthy of you." Jessica said, recalling Sooyoungs words from the day before. "Please trust me. Please!!"

"I do and I never stopped. I was hurt and said a dew things out of line. I'm sorry. I love you and I won't ever stop."

jessica pilled Sooyoung down and kissed her passionately, to express all her love for the latter. Jessica was just so fortunate to have someone like Sooyiung in her life. 
 

"Will you still marry me?" Jessica shyly asked after breaking the kiss off for some air. 
 

"are you sure?" Sooyoung teased, earning a cute out from Jessica.

"I'm serious! But this time, both of us will do it together." Jessica assured and hugged Sooyoung again.

"So are you sure you don't want me to break up with you?" Sooyoung teased just to lighten up the mood. 

"Shut up and kiss me again Choi."

"sure thing, future Mrs. Choi." Sooyoung winked with smirk before claiming Jessica's lips again. 
 

-----------------

Taeyeon didn't want to get out of bed thats morning. Why? Because she and Tiffany never made up.

Tiffany and Taeyeon got home and the heiress went straight to her room. Even the ride home was silent. And when Taeyeon does try to talk, Tiffany would put the music louder. So Taeyeon just didn't talk at all. 
 

"I would think that after Tiffany literally came to my rescue yesterday, She would have forgiven me." Taeyeon vented to Amber and Sooyoung via FaceTime. 

"Well, it's up to you now as to how to fix this Taeyeon." 
"Amber is right Taeyeon. You are the one who did this to yourself so you fix it."

taeyeon rolled her eyes. "If I knew how I wouldn't be asking you two for help!!" Taeyeon rolled over on her bed so she was looking at the ceiling. "How is Jessica?"

sooyoujg smirked and wiggles her eyes. "What do you think?"

Amber and Taeyeon shrunk back in disgust and began to spew profanities at their sister playfully. 
 

"How is that the two of you are so good with love and I'm such a loser?!!" Taeyeon whined in frustration. 
 

" don't worry little sis. You will defintely figure out a way to melt Tiffany's heart and make her forgive you."

"uh huh. Just don't stop showing her how much you love her. And things will just fall in order without you knowing it."

"okay." Taeyeon dejectedly responded and ended up the calls. Despite her problematic love life, she still had a job to do. 

--------

"Did you and Taeyeon fight dear?"

Tiffany stopped picking at her breakfast and looked at her worries mother. "Why do you do say that?"

"because you been ignoring her since yesterday and Taeyeon went to work today and you didn't even see her our like usual."

"it's nothing."

"now you and I both know that's a lie. Why don't you tell me what's going and maybe I can help?"

Tiffany knew her mom was just trying to help and so she decided to tell her mom everything that happened.

"well, I don't think Taeyeon really meant that she won't marry you. Everyone knows how much she loves you."

"yeah well, maybe love isn't enough."

mrs. Hwang laughed at her sulking daughter and shook her head. " you say that but then you jumped in quickly when you felt challenged by that Hae-Na girl. And you even punched her because she kept trying to take Taeyeon. So I would say that between you and Taeyeon, the choices have already been made."

"what do you mean?"

"Taeyeon is a good person Tiffany. You won't find anyone as faithful, hardworking, and good as her. No matter what choices Taeyeon is forced to make, she will always make a decision that will benefit you."

".."

"Think about this dear. It's better if you find the answer  yourself."

---------------

It was about 9pm when Taeyeon finally came back to her pool house home. She decided to take the back door so the others won't fuss and also she doesn't have to face Tiffany. 
 

once she was done showering, she noticed she had a missed call from Amber. Taeyeon called back and was connected right away.

"Whats up Amber?"

"I just wanted to know how the bakery reconstruction is going."

"great. Everything is smooth so far and going as planned." Taeyeon out on her shirt and then picked up the phone so she can properly talk. " But it will be awhile until we can do business."

"better safe than sorry. So how did it go with Tiffany?"

"Bad. She ignored me all day and didn't answer any of my calls."

Just then Taeyeon heard laughter in the background. "You have me in speaker?!"

"Yep. Dad and Sooyoung are here. Dad is the one laughing because he says you are such an idiot."

"Yah! No need to rub salt on my wound."

"Tiffany didn't notice you injured your again right?"

Taeyeon shook her head. "No. Thank god. But I had to clean it myself yesterday and restitch it."

"Hey. Why didn't you foot a hospital for that?!" Jae took over and yelled, making Taeyeon winc at the loudness. "Just because you did it a few times doesn't make you a professional! Let me see it!"

Taeyeon changed the call to face time and showed her dad the new stitches she put in. "See? All good."

"Taeyeon. The doctor said it'll take month for the wound to heal completely because of its deep cut. If you keep injuring yourself at the same place, how would it ever heal properly?!" He reprimanded. 
 

"Sorry dad. You know how clumsy I am sometimes." Taeyeon wasn't going to tell her dad it was because Tiffany pushed her that her stitches tore again. Taeyeon does not want her dad to get mad with Tiffany.

"your stitches need to be professionally done. It can see that you missed a few spots and it's not tight. I'll come do it."

"No! I'll be fine and it's late!"

"Then I will tell Tiffany to-"

"No!!! Dad I'll be fine!"

"Taeyeon. Do you know that every time your stitches are torn, the healing process takes longer. And i want it to be done correctly and wrapped up very well. So the best person to do that is Tiffany, who is also a doctor!!"

"Dad. She is angry with me. And she will be even more so when she sees that hurt myself again. Please don't. I'll be very careful from now on."

"Fine! But soo being so damn clumsy or else I will make you live with me!"

"Yes sir!" Taeyeon playfully saluted with a childish smile. "it's getting late now so I'll talk to you guys later. Good night."

After hanging up the phone, Taeyeon went outside to the pool and stared up at the stars. And then she came up with an idea. 
-------------

Tiffany stood outside of Taeyeon little house and pondered about what she will say. She had been acting childish and wants to talk things out. Especially after the talk with her mother. She realized she was wrong too and needed to ask for forgiveness.

But when she knocked and rung the bell, Taeyeon didn't pick up.

"Taeyeon." Tiffany called and knocked again.

Nothing.

"Taeyeon!"

"Tiffany?"

Tiffany looked up at toward the voice and saw Taeyeon on top of the poolhouse roof, smiling like a goof down at her.

"Kim Taeyeon! What are you doing up there?!!! Get down here right now!!" Tiffany was scared Taeyeon would fall and hurt herself. 
 

"Wae? Are you worried about me?"

"this is not the time to play around Taeyeon. Come down. I have to talk to you."

Taeyeon shushed Tiffany and told gestured for her to be quiet.

"Dont you shush me kim-"

"Tiffany. Hold the end of this string for me." Taeyeon said, dropping down a long red string which landed right in front of a confused Tiffany.

Tiffany did as she was told but was still suspicious. "Kim Taeyeon. You better not do anything stupid."

Taeyeon laughed at this warning. " Tiffany. I've been an idiot. Will you forgive me?"

"How were you an idiot?"

"I will marry you no matter how you are and I will never be scared to go through anything with you. I used the wrong words but I had no bad intentions. And I never meant to hurt you or make you feel unloved. Because I love you more than anything."

"really?"

"yes. I'm being very sincere with what I am telling you now."

"Taeyeon."

"Hm?"

"Do you think that love is enough for marriage?"

"what do you mean? You don't want to marry me anymore?" Taeyeon asked with a broken voice. "Did I mess up that bad?"

"Answer me."

"For me, when it comes to you, love is enough." Taeyeon started without hesitation. "I don't have to think if love is enough when it comes to you and I. Why? Because when it comes to you Tiffany, all my decisions and choices will always lead me to you."

when Taeyeon finally looked at Tiffany from the roof, she noticed that Tiffany was crying and wiping her tears. 

"Hey! Why are you crying?! Did I say something wrong  again?!! Damn it!!" Taeyeon hit herself in her head blaming herself for Tiffany's sadness.

Tiffany sniffed and chuckled among her tears. "Taeyeon you dummy!"

"yeah I know I am an idiot."

Tiffany laughed at Taeyeons cute angry fit she was throwing at herself. "Come down here and hug me."

"Tiffany! I'm very, very sorry. Do you forgive me?"

"If you don't come down right now I won't forgive you at all."

Taeyeon smiles and was about to get down when she remembered something. "Wait!"

Tiffany waited only Taeyeon as the latter disappeared for a few minutes and then appeared again. "Are you still holding on to the string?"

Tiffany held up her hand that was holding the string. "Yeah."

Once Taeyeon confirmed it, she raised up her own left hand, which had the string tied around her wrist. Taeyeon used her right hand to place over her left wrist, that had the string tied.

"I remember you told me about the red string of fate. And how it connected to people together as soulmates."

Tiffany nodded her head. She did say that.

Taeyeon flashed Tiffany a loving smile before finally removing her right hand that was placed over her left wrist. 
Tiffany didn't understand what Taeyeon was doing or why she brought up that fate theory until a silver, diamond ring slid down to her on the string.

Tiffany used her free hand to over as she held back her tears and looked up at Taeyeon.

"Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. I'm sorry for putting you through so much pain and heartbreak. But if you still want to be with me as much as I feel about you. And if you believe, as you have made me believe, that we are meant to be with each other,  Will you please marry me?"

"Taeyeon. I-"

"I know that I'm lacking and this is probably the most unromantic proposal ever! But I swear that I have always been and continue to be true to you.I will try everyday to make myself deserving and worthy of you! And the stars and universe be the witness that I, Kim Taeyeon, will always love Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, in all lifetimes. So tell me, will you marry me?" Taeyeon asked, kneeling from the rooftop, looking anxious and nervous as she expressed herself bare for Tiffany.

Instead if answering, Tiffany took the ring from the string and held it in her fingers. "Come down here and put this ring on my finger Kim Taeyeon!"

Taeyeon was so happy that she nearly slipped just trying to get down to Tiffany. Once she successfully, and safely, got down, she properly placed the ring on Tiffany's left ring finger. it was a perfect fit.

"I- I measured your finger the other day in the car when I was discharged. I was always ready to be with you ever since I fell in love with you." Taeyeon admitted, making Tiffany's heart gush at that confession. Taeyeon was being so sweet.

"so.. so you'll marry me. Right Fany?"

"what do you think?" Tiffany held up her hand witty he ring. 
 

"I want to hear the answer." Taeyeon asked, pulling Tiffany closer to her by the waist and placed her forehead against Tiffany's. "Will you Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, marry this idiot Kim Taeyeon?"

"Yes. Yes.YES!!!" Tiffany answered, before sweeping into kiss Taeyeon passionately. Taeyeon was a bit surprised at first with the sudden kiss but eventually responded and spun Tiffany around as they kissed. 

------

"Did you get it all?"

Sooyoung turned off the camcorder and did a thumbs up. "I got it all."

"who knew that she can be such a romantic?" Jae questioned, proud of his daughter. " I didn't think Taeyeon would be able to pull off such a proposal. Actually, I didn't think any of you would even manage this much." He teased.

"love works wonders." Amber answered. 
 

after a few minutes of watching the happy couple, Jae spoke again. "I want grandkids!!!"

___________________________________________

dedicated to   shikshinJagiyaSoo24

:)
i hope all of you enjoyed this chapter. 
be safe and stay inside. 
until next time. 
comment so I am assured that my wonderful readers are fine. :)