Be Prepared...

Phoenix Sisters

I'm back!!! Aren't all of you guys happy? I sure am! :) Here's the next chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*Somewhere, Someplace, Someone*

 

“I was called to meet with your Boss. Let me in.” A short woman demanded. A buff, muscular with an earpiece and glasses looked at the figure in front of him and let out a laugh.

 

“Ha! Go home little girl. This isn’t the place for you to play with your dolls. Leave now!” The bodyguard seriously stated after having his laugh. However, he soon stopped when the two more figures came forward from the darkness and stood beside the first girl.

 

“Why don’t you just kill him sis?” a woman in a red blazer with black washed jeans and stilettos said aloud in Japanese as she stared at the bodyguard in annoyance. The bodyguard stared back blankly, since he couldn’t understand Japanese.

 

“He’s just a waste of time. Let’s just break a bone or two. That’ll teach him a lesson. What do both of you guys think?” The bodyguard now turned his full attention to the woman who spoke. He looked at her and could see that she was taller than the other two woman and was wearing all black leather. However, what disturbed him the most was that he just heard the last words in Korean, which he clearly understood.

 

“Psh! You weaklings want to hurt me? Don’t make me laugh. Now for the last time, go home before all of you are crippled.” The bodyguard warned for the last time. However, instead of leaving, all three woman walked closer to the bodyguard. Their close-up allowed the bodyguard to take a really good at the three woman.

 

“Say it again.” The bodyguard took a glanced at the shorter woman. Just from her posture, voice, and demeanor, he knew that she must be the leader. Despite the woman beauty, she was dangerous. He also realized this about the other two woman.

 

The bodyguard took a gulp, not sure whether or not he should say anything.

 

“Cat got your tongue Mr. Bodyguard?” the woman with the red blazer asked as she walked around the guard and put a finger under his chin. The bodyguard’s breath became even more hitched. He then aggressively slapped the woman’s hand away.

 

“Wrong move.” That was all the bodyguard heard from the tall woman before going unconscious. The shorter woman immediately gave the woman that was wearing the red blazer a glare.

 

“Did I tell you to do anything?” The woman in the red blazer let out a chuckle before answering her sister.

 

“No you didn’t. But its his fault for hitting my hand away. No one does that to me. Besides, I only knocked him out. He’s not dead.” The tall girl just shook her head and walked away from the other two girls.

 

“Let’s go shall we? We shouldn’t be having a sister fight right now.” The tall girl spoke before walking again to the room that was now accessible.

 

When all three woman entered the room, they saw a man on the floor, spitting out blood. Next to the injured man stood an aggravated man who was holding on to a bat stained with the fallen man’s blood.

 

“Sorry. Are we disturbing you two lovebirds?” The tall girl sarcastically asked before taking a seat on the couch. The other two woman joined her seconds later.

 

“Not at all. I’ll be right with you ladies in a moment.” The man holding the bat commented before looking back to the man lying on the ground, with barely any breath left.

 

“Please. Spare my life Boss. I won’t let it happen again. I’ll kill them this time. Please-” the dying man’s plead went to deaf ears as his life ended with one last lethal hit to his head. Blood was splashed over the floor surrounding the corpse.

 

“Piece of !” The Boss then spit on the lifeless body and called some of his guards to come clean it up.

 

“Let’s go talk in the Red Room.” The three woman nodded their heads and left the room with the Boss.

 

*In the Red Room*

 

“Why did you want to meet us?” The taller girl inquired as she looked out the window to the city view.

 

“Simple. I need you to kill some people for me.” The man said and stood up to get something from his table.

 

“You have the money to hire other assassins. Why do you need us?” the woman in the red blazer asked as she played with her fingernails. The man stayed quiet.

 

“She has a point. In fact, you can kill those people yourself with the strength and skills you have. I don’t see a reason why you need us.” The shorter woman leaned toward the man now and looked into his eyes. “Unless the people that you are hiring us to kill…wants to kill you?” The shorter woman’s last words came out in more of a statement than question. The man just chuckled and then slammed some manila folders onto the table, causing silence.

 

The tall girl was the first to open the manila folders. All of the folders had photographs and information about some murder cases.

 

“Why are you showing us these things?” The short girl inquired as she grabbed another manila folder and began going through the contents.

 

“Because…” the woman wearing the red blazer spoke as she looked at the man right  in the eyes. “…all of these victims in these photos are his crime partners. Am I wrong?”

 

The man clapped his hands, quite impressed. “You’re right. Smarter than I thought. But yes, all of these victims you see are my “business” partners. They have all been assassinated and none of my men have been able to kill these assassins.”

 

“Assassins?” The tall girl looked at the man in disbelief.

 

“Yes. More than one. Don’t ask how I know because I just do.” The man sternly stated before looking out the window with his hands behind his back. “So will you take this job or not?”

 

“We’ll take it.” The shorter girl answered, earning a puzzled look from her two sisters.

 

“Good. From now on, all of you are working for me. Find these assassins and terminate them. Now leave.” The three woman bowed and left the room.

 

Once all three were outside, the woman in the red blazer couldn’t stay quiet anymore.

 

“What the unnie?! Why would you want us to work for a man like him?!”

 

“I agree. I don’t have time to protect his . In case you forgot, I’m still looking for her.” The tall girl interjected with a hint of seriousness.

 

The shorter girl just stayed quiet. It wasn’t until it was quiet again that she finally spoke.

 

“Now that both of you have finished, I will tell you why I agreed to this job.” The two woman stayed quiet, waiting for the shorter girl’s answer.

 

“We will be reunited with some old friends soon.” The shorter girl said with an evil smirk and turned around and walked away, leaving her two sisters behind to think about her words.

 

“But..it can’t be-” the woman with the red blazer whispered to herself before following the short girl.

 

“I’ll be looking forward to this then.” The tall girl said aloud to herself before following the other two girls.

 

*Back to the Boss*

Listen to Iljimae ost: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAoZHYVrk-M&feature=related

The man now sat on his chair and rested his arms on the table. He was twirling a small pocket knife wiht his fingers on the table, obviously thinking about what has just happened. The deaths that has happened so far didn't concern him at all, but it did get him quite frustrated. All of his most critical supporters were killed mercilessly.

“Catch me if you can…NightGhouls. I’ll be waiting.” He then took out his gun and shot one of his guards on the head, causing instant death. “But if I catch all of you first, be prepared.” He then shot another one of his guards.

"Because I will be merciless." And with those last words, he smiled wickedly and evilly as he took a last look at the two dead bodies that were being dragged away by his other guards.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

uh-oh...new characters. the story is getting intensifying  but this is only the beginning. Dont forget to comment. I'll be back soon. Don't leave me.:) wow...when i wrote this i actually got freaked out. lol