Thanksgiving Special

Phoenix Sisters

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! :D Hope all of you have a really fun, unforgettable and safe Thanksgiving. 

Omg!!! 300 subscribers!!! *jumping up and down and twirls* I never thought I'll get this many but I'm so happy. Makes me know how many people out there enjoy my story as much as me writing it. *bows* Thank you for all your support everyone!!! 

*Btw...what are votes? Is it something good? I saw that I had some votes on my story. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

James removed himself from the woman that was holding on to his waist. He swung his legs over his bed and put on his robe. It was about 3am. He grabbed his cellphone and dialed a number. After a few rings, his call was finally picked up.

“Damn it James! What?!”

James snickered. “My my Shin. Is that how you greet family?”

“Not when you wake me up in the middle of the night.” Shin responded angrily.

“Don’t forget to do what I told you to do.”

Shin let out a dry laugh. “Good night James.”

James hung up and went out to the balcony to smoke. “Where are you hiding?” James asked himself as he looked over the dark city. “Doesn’t matter. I’ll find you and take what I want from you.”

________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun waited outside of Dasani University, looking for a certain woman. Krystal’s class should be ending any moment now. Tired of waiting, Jonghyun decided to call Krystal.

“Hello?”

“Krystal. Please stop ignoring me. I have to talk to you.”

Jonghyun could hear Krystal sigh from the other side. “There’s nothing to talk about Jonghyun. I already told you I don’t like you that way.”

“Where are you? I’ll come to you.”

“No. Don’t come. Even if you did, I won’t leave with you.”

Little did Jonghyun knew that Krystal was hiding behind a tree from Jonghyun. “I have to go Jonghyun. Bye.”

“KRYSTAL!!” Jonghyun screamed into the phone but it was too late, Krystal had already hung up. He threw his arms into the air and brought it back down in anger. Meanwhile, Krystal only shook her head from afar and walked away from Jonghyun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon slumped down in his chair as he looked at the beautiful woman in front of him in disbelief and grief.

“Why-why?” He asked, just to make sure he heard right the first time. The woman in front of him sighed and looked at Siwon earnestly.

“I’m in love with Taeyeon.”

Siwon recomposed himself at the mention of ‘Taeyeon’.  “Are you insane Tiffany?! A woman?!!!”

“What is wrong with that?” Tiffany asked, quite offended by Siwon’s choice of words.

Siwon let out a small laugh. “Be realistic Tiffany. Taeyeon can do nothing for you.  Just because our time allows such relationships to exist, you really think you will last with her?”

Tiffany stayed quiet, just looking at Siwon intently.

Siwon leaned over and grabbed a hold of Tiffany’s hands, gently rubbing it. “Wake up Tiffany. You’re making a mistake.”

Tiffany sighed and retreated her hands from Siwon’s grasp. “I don’t think you are in the position to tell me what’s best for me. How can you tell me to come to you after what you did to me?” Tiffany asked in a low yet grave tone. “Or do you not remember?”

Siwon was appalled and looked down on the table as guilt overwhelmed him. “That-what happened was a mistake.” Siwon then grabbed Tiffany’s hand hastily again. “I was not myself that night. I was drunk!”

“If you really loved me, it would’ve never happened. You had a choice Siwon.”

Siwon vigorously shook his head. “No! Please. I still love you.”

“Let me go.” Tiffany tried to remove Siwon’s hold but he refused to let go.

“Let me go!” Tiffany yelled and stood up. She forcefully yanked her arm from Siwon’s grasp. Her yell was strong enough to get everyone’s attention in the café.  Tiffany ignored the stares and just walked out. 

-----------------------------------------------

“Thank you. Please come again.” Hyunseung said politely and bowed. He then gave her a smile The woman could only laugh nervously and bow back. She then rushed out blushing.

“Good job! At this rate, I won’t even need to work anymore.” Amber complimented Hyunseung and patted his shoulder. “You are a natural flirt!”

Hyunseung could only blush. “Aniyo. I didn’t even do anything.”

“That’s the best part.” Amber winked at Hyunseung and turned around only to see a fuming Krystal looking at her.

“That’s the best part?” Krystal imitated Amber’s words with a deathly tone as she walked forward. Hyunseung watched as Amber stepped back to accommodate Krystal’s advances.

“Hi-hi Krys.” Amber nervously greeted.

“Don’t ‘hi Krys’ me Amber. Why are you flirting behind my back?”

Amber widened her eyes. “What?! No. I didn’t! I swear! I was just boosting his confidence. Right Hyunseung?”

Hyunseung was going to answer but right when he saw Krystal’s glare, he became mute.

“Hyunseung!!” Amber yelled in desperation. “What the hell?!”

“Um, I have to use the restroom.” Hyunseung then left, leaving KryBer alone.

“Krystal. I was only being nice. Please don’t misunderstand.” Amber pleaded. She was telling the truth.

“Cook me some noodles.”

“What?” Amber asked, a little surprised. “Noodles?”

Krystal looked at Amber with her cold glare. “Yes. Or did you want me to really punish you?”

Suddenly, Amber rushed into the kitchen. Krystal laughed as she heard Amber kicking Sooyoung out of the kitchen, saying things like “I want to live!” and “My princess wants noodles!”. Sure enough, in a few minutes, Sooyoung came out of the kitchen, quite irritated and angry.

“What did you do this time to that crazy monkey?” Sooyoung asked as she took her place behind the register.  Krystal only gave Sooyoung an innocent smile and look. “Nothing.”

“Right.” Sooyoung replied sarcastically. She then began searching for someone. “Where’s Hyunseung?”

“If you’re looking for Hyunseung, he’s over there at table 5.” Taeyeon answered as she put the serving tray on the counter. “They specifically asked for him.”

“Why?” Krystal asked back as she looked at Hyunseung, who was clearly embarrassed and shy around the ladies at the table.

“Apparently he looks like Hyunseung from BEAST.” This time Shinyoung answered as she put her serving tray on top of Taeyeon’s. “And I agree. He’s pretty hot.”

“Shinyoung!” Taeyeon yelled in amusement as she tried to keep a straight face. Sooyoung and Krystal broke out in small fits of laughter.

“What? I’m a girl. And when I say he’s hot…he’s hot.” Shinyoung said with a smile and walked off.

Taeyeon could only shake her head in shame but soon stopped when she felt the wind. “What the-”

Taeyeon then saw the source of wind. Amber had just ran past her with Krystal’s bowl of noodles.

“Thanks Am.” Krystal happily said and pecked Amber’s cheeks. Amber blushed.

“No problem. Eat it when it's still hot.” Amber said lovingly and sat next to her princess.

“EWWWW!!!” TaeSoo gagged, earning a glare from KryBer. Amber flipped them off with her middle finger but made sure Krystal didn't see. TaeSoo then laughed it out.

“I’m going back in the kitchen to help Gyuri. Amber! Go back to work!” Amber only shooed Sooyoung away with her hand, not looking at her.

“Soo. I need the mango smoothie for table 1.”

“Okay. GYURI!!!!!! MANGOOOO SMOOTHIEEEEE!!!” Sooyoung shouted loudly, causing Taeyeon to cover her ears.

“We are such a loud family.” Taeyeon mumbled to herself with a smile before helping the next customer.

---------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Jung and Mr. Hwang sat in Jessica’s office, slowly going over the current company procedure and projects with the future heiress of Jung Enterprise.

“Our company is doing good so far. Just make sure that our current major project is stable and have no problems.” Mr. Jung commented as he looked over the project documents. “The construction company we hired are halfway done correct?”

Jessica nodded her head. “That is correct. I have already visited the construction site today in the morning and everything is going according to schedule.”

Mr. Hwang looked at Jessica and smiled before clasping his hands together. “Good job Jessica.”

Jessica returned the smile. “Thank you. I couldn’t have done it without both of you.”

Mr. Jung looked at Jessica teasingly. “I’m sure there’s someone else that’s brought this change in you.”

“President!!!”

Mr. Hwang laughed. “It’s okay Jessica. Work hours are over.”

Jessica sighed. “Daddy. Why are you bring that up?”

“Am I wrong?”

“No.” Jessica said with a small smile.

“So why are you so worked up?” Mr. Jung asked with a smile. “Who is it?”

Jessica rubbed the back of neck and smiled at her uncle and father sheepishly. “Well…”

-----------------------------------------------------

After getting out from the shower, Donghae got dressed and was just about to call Heechul until he received a call from an unknown number.

“Hello?” Donghae answered as he put on his watch.

“Donghae.”

Donghae stopped what he was doing and focused more on the voice from the other line. “Kibum?”

Donghae heards a small laughter from the other line before he got an answer. “Yes. It’s me Donghae.”

Donghae was relieved but then quickly got worried. “Why are you calling me? Did something happen?” Donghae realized Kibum only calls when there’s an emergency.

Kibum sighed. “I’ll tell you when we meet.”

“What do you mean?”

“Uncle and I are back.”

“Back?” Donghae asked, not quite understanding what Kibum was saying.

“We’re back in Korea.”

---------------------------------------------------

“Okay Gyuri. Since it’s almost closing time, do you think you will be fine without me for the next 30 minutes?” Sooyoung asked Gyuri as she helped the latter wash dishes.

“Yes. Besides, I wouldn’t want your girlfriend to chase me later with an ax and kill me.” Gyuri joked. Sooyoung smiled apologetically.

“Sorry about that. She’s not like that…most of the times.” Sooyoung whispered the last part, making Gyuri laugh.

“Yes. I know. I understand why she would react that way. If I saw my boyfriend dancing with a random chick, I wont’ be so forgiving too.”

“I feel sorry for your boyfriend.” Sooyoung joked, earning a push from Gyuri.

“Be quiet. You better leave now if you want to pick her up.”

Sooyoung quickly dryed her hands, put her apron away and thanked Gyuri before leaving the kitchen.

“Bye!” Sooyoung shouted to Taeyeon and Kryber as she ran out the door in a hurry.

“Bye!!!” The other three shouted back.

“Where is she going?” Shinyoung asked as she took a seat next to Taeyeon.

“Jessica.” Amber answered and took a drink of her water. Shinyoung nodded her head.

“Shinyoung. Didn’t you tell me earlier you had a date?” Taeyeon asked Shinyoung. Shinyoung nodded her head.

“Why do you ask Taeyeon?” Krystal inquired. 

Taeyeon shrugged and stood up to bring the serving trays back to the kitchen. “Shinyoung.”

“Hm?”

“Since we’re closing in a bit, you can leave now.” Taeyeon answered with a smile.

Shinyoung opened her eyes wide. “Cheongmal?”

“Yes. Why? You don’t believe me?” Taeyeon faked being offended. “I’m hurt.”

“She’s serious Shinyoung.” Amber confirmed with a smile.

“Thank you!!!” Shinyoung ran up to Taeyeon and hugged the latter. Taeyeon immediately broke the hug.

Shinyoung then realized what she did. “Sorry! I was just too happy. Thank you Amber!”

“No problem. Hurry and go. You need as much time as possible with your boyfriend.” Shinyoung bowed once more before grabbing her things and leaving.

“All of you are so nice.” Krystal complimented as she wrapped her arms around Amber neck and kissed her cheeks. Krystal’s touch tickled Amber’s cheek, making her giggle a bit, but that didn’t stop Amber from holding on to Krystal’s hands that were still wrapped around Amber.

-------------------------------------------------------

“I’m outside. Yeah. Okay. I’ll see you in a bit.” Sooyoung hung up the phone and tightened her jacket around her. It was pretty cold despite the fact that the sun was still out. Sooyoung was waiting for Jessica outstide of the company. It was pretty quiet since most of the workers had already left. 

“Nice to meet you again.”

Sooyoung turned around to see Yuri smirking at her. Sooyoung was getting quite annoyed.

“What do you want?” Sooyoung asked, looking back at the entrance door for Jessica before walking a little farther away from the company. Yuri followed.

“Just wanted to come see my girlfriend.”

Sooyoung quickly turned to look at Yuri, her face filled with bemusement.

“What makes you say that?” Sooyoung challenged. Yuri kept her smile on the whole time.

Yuri glared at Sooyoung and spoke through gritted teeths. “I told you. Jessica. is .mine.”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes at Yuri’s possessiveness. “You know something Yuri?”

“…”

Sooyoung rubbed her temple before speaking again. “You should really consider seeing a psychologist or whoever will have the most success in curing you.”

Yuri bursted out laughing and then suddenly stopped. “I’m sure your sister had fun with the pitbull the other night?”

Sooyoung grabbed Yuri’s collar. “It was you!”

“Yeah. It was. Your sister got lucky and you should be happy.” Sooyoung growled and threw Yuri onto the cold, cement floor.

“Why are you doing this?!”

Yuri got up and dusted herself. “Isn’t it obvious? I already told you that if I can’t have Jessica, then no one else can.” Yuri said with a deadly tone. “And I don’t lie.”

Sooyoung grabbed Yuri and was about to punch her until…

“SOOYOUNG!!”  Sooyoung, who was still holding on to Yuri, stopped when she heard Jessica’s voice.

“SOOYOUNG!!!” Sooyoung reluctantly released Yuri and followed Jessica’s voice.  It was a good Jessica was at a distance.

“I’m warning you Choi Sooyoung!” Yuri yelled after Sooyoung. Sooyoung stopped in her tracks as Yuri continued to talk. “If you want me to stop, you better break it off with Jessica!” Sooyoung closed her eyes and just continued walking, ignoring Yuri completely.

Yuri looked at Sooyoung's retreating figure with deep hatred before getting out her cell phone.

“Hello?” the other person spoke from the other line.

“The plan starts now. Meet me tomorrow at the same place, same time.” Yuri then hung up. She smiled wickedly as Sooyoung’s figure disappeared.

“I will make you regret this Choi.”

__________________________________________

Jessica called Sooyoung again but only got transferred to the voicemail.  “Ugh! Why aren’t you picking up?!” Jessica ended the call and looked for Sooyoung again. She was getting upset. “Where is she?!!”

“BOO!”

Jessica let out her dolphin scream and began hitting the person who dared to surprise her.

“Ow! Sica stop! Sica!!!” Jessica stopped when she realized it was Sooyoung. 

"Sooyoung!" Jessica exclaimed. Sooyoung just smiled at Jessica nervously as she rubbed the spots that Jessica had hit.

"Sorry Jessi-OW!" Sooyoung was jumping up and down as she held on to her shin, which Jessica kicked before walking away fuming with anger.

"Note to self: NEVER! prank Sica again!! Prank=HellSica!" Sooyoung mumbled to herself before running off, limping at times due to her injured shin, to seek forgiveness from her girlfriend.

_______________________________________________________

Heechul stared at Donghae as he looked over some medical documents and unconsciously smiled.

"Why are you looking at me?" Donghae asked, not looking away from the documents.

"Because..."

"Because what?"

Heechul straigtened himself and crossed his arms as he gave Donghae a grin. "Because you look so hot when you're working."

Donghae let out a chuckle. "Not now Heechul. You're not getting aroused are you?" He teased. Heechul stood up and gently put his hands on Donghae's table, giving his boyfriend a smirk. 

"And what if I am? Huh?" Heechul challenged as he ran his hands up and down Donghae's cheeks. 

"Then I'm going to having to sedate you." Donghae retorted with a smile as he pinched Heechul's cheeks. 

"You're no fun Dongie." Heechul pouted and sat back down. "I want to spend time with you but you're ignoring me."

Donghae let out a chuckle as he looked at the sulking Heechul. He closed his documents and sat next to Heechul on the small sofa.

"I'm sorry. I just have to finish all my work since I have some important guests visiting me later."

"Important? And I'm not important to you?" Heechul spat back angrily as he looked away.

"You are. But these particular individuals are different."

"Yeah right. How so huh?" Heechul asked in irritation.

Donghae laughed at Heechul's stubborness. "Why don't you go with me to meet them later? You'll know then."

"Does that mean we will spend time together?"

Donghae hugged Heechul. "Definitely." He said with a smile. 

"Good. But I'm always first. Right?" Heechul asked Donghae softly.

"Always." 

__________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany was right outside of Phoenix Bakery. There was not alot of people around. She couldn't wait to see Taeyeon. She missed her Tae-tae so much. Tiffany was about to enter until someone held her wrist tightly, preventing her from going any further.

"SIWON!" Tiffany yelled in surprise but quickly changed to a scream of struggle as she tried to escape from Siwon's grip. Siwon had followed her. "Let me go!"

Siwon pulled Tiffany into a tight hug while Tiffany was still struggling to escape. "I'm sorry Tiffany. Please forgive me." He frantically pleaded. 

Tiffany successfully pushed Siwon away from her and slapped him. Siwon looked at Tiffany in disbelief. But Tiffany was too angry and emotional to care.

"Did you just-just slap me?" Siwon asked as he looked at Tiffany with a hint of sadness.

Tiffany just glared at him. "I already told you that we're over!"

"NO!" Siwon yelled and tried to grab Tiffany again but in a split second, found himself on the ground, holding on to his jaw. Siwon looked up angrily at the person who dared to punch him.

"This is none of your business Kim!" Siwon angrily stated as he stood up. 

Taeyeon ignored Siwon and gently reached for Tiffany's red and bruised wrist. Tiffany flinched a bit from the touch.

"Tae-tae."

"Did he do this to you?" Taeyeon asked in gentle and calm tone as she looked at Tiffany. Tiffany nodded.

"Tiffany!" Krystal ran toward her cousin but right when she saw Siwon she stopped. "What's this doing here?"

Siwon remained silent. He can't blame her for hating him too.

"I wanted to talk to Tiffany." Siwon answered shortly.

Amber took a look at Tiffany's wrist. "Tsk tsk Siwon.  Do you normally talk to someone by using so much force?"

"I-" Siwon stopped and looked at Tiffany apologetically. "I just wanted to talk to you Tiffany. I'm sorry if I-"

"We did talk Siwon. You just didn't listen."

"So Siwon was the appointment you had in the morning?" Taeyeon inquired, not looking at Tiffany. Instead, Taeyeon was still examining Tiffany's wrist. "A little bruised and sore but I'll apply some medication later. But was I right?"

Tiffany slightly nodded her head. "Yes." She mumbled. "But I was going to tell you Taeyeon! I wasn't going to-"

"Go inside."

"Huh?"

Taeyeon finally looked at Tiffany, but had a blank expression. "Go inside. Krystal, please take Tiffany inside."

"But-" Taeyeon silenced Tiffany with a quick kiss to her lips, not caring that Siwon was looking at them with jealousy and animosity.

"Don't worry Fany-ah. You still have me." Taeyeon washed away all of Tiffany's worries with those words and her loving smile. "Go in first ok? I'll come in a bit. Please go with her Krystal."

Krystal complied and took the reluctant yet pacified Tiffany back to the bakery. Once they were gone, Taeyeon turned back to look at Siwon with eyes full of fury and discontent. "What are you looking at-" Before Siwon could finish his sentence or react, he was on his knees, one of his arms held behind his back.

"Ahh!!!" Siwon cried out in pain. Taeyeon was holding tightly to his right wrist, just like he had done to Tiffany, except this time, she had his whole right arm in her control as well.

"Taeyeon! Stop!" Amber yelled as she tried to pullTaeyeon back, but Taeyeon refused to let go of Siwon. 

"Listen well Siwon because I will not repeat myself again." Taeyeon lifted his arm up higher, causing Siwon to let out some more painful cries. "If you ever do anything to hurt my girlfriend againor if you even come near her-" Taeyeon stopped and tightened her hold on his wrists "-I will not hesitate to make your broken arm look like an accident." After the warning, Taeyeon finally released Siwon.

Siwon fell down on his side, clutching on to his painful arm and bruised, red wrist. "Hurts huh?" Taeyeon asked bluntly, causing Siwon to look at her in hatred and contempt. "What do you think you ?!

"Then that's exactly how Tiffany felt when you did it to her. I just gave you a taste of your own medicine." Taeyeon answered casually. She looked at Siwon one last time without pity before returning back to Tiffany.

"And that is why you shouldn't make my sister angry." Amber commented as she helped Siwon up. "You'll be fine. It's not broken."

Siwon just pulled his arm from Amber and walked off.

"So rude! Fine then! I hope you trip!!" Amber yelled. The heavens must have heard her because Siwon suddenly tripped after her words. "Serves you right!" Amber mumbled happily to herself before skipping her way back to the bakery.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long to update everyone. Been busy and other things. What do you guys think? What will happen next? Hmm...should I get a poster for this fanfic???? Are any of you guys black friday shopping? :D Talk to me or not...lol. See ya.:D

***300 SUBSCRIBERS!!! BOO-YAH!!!