They Know...

Phoenix Sisters

Couldn't help it so here's my 2nd update. Short but hope you all enjoy.:D

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Heechul! Behind you!” Heechul immediately dodged a bullet and shot the man in the chest.

 

“When is back-up coming?” Jonghyun yelled over the gun shots being exchanged.

 

“In a bit. In the meantime, we have to make sure that the ship does not leave the port!” Siwon yelled back and kicked a man in the torso.

 

Afterwards, Siwon caught a glimpse of one of the Night Ghouls, who seemed to be preoccupied with another hooded individual.

 

“Heechul! We have more guests!” Heechul looked at Siwon who was looking toward the Night Ghoul.

 

“Concentrate on yourself. Spread out and make sure no one leaves the premises!” Siwon and Jonghyun complied and left. This night has got to by far be one of the most dangerous.

 

Meanwhile….

 

“Amber. Why don’t you just give in and come with me?” Hyuna stated. Both were staring at each other, carefully observing each other’s movement. Amber pointed her gun to Hyuna.

 

“Sorry. No can do. Why don’t you leave and save me some trouble?” Amber answered grimly.  Hyuna laughed at her response.

 

Hyuna than threw a dagger at Amber, which she successfully dodged. Hyuna took the opportunity to injure Amber but Amber blocked in time.

 

“Still sneaky like usual.” Amber said and looked at Hyuna coldly.

 

“You know, Krystal Jung will be troublesome as well. Should I save you some trouble Amber and kill her too?” Amber was shocked. Hyuna already found out about Krystal that quick. No doubt Hyuna is serious about her words. Amber quickly drew out her gun and fired at one of the men that was coming up from Amber’s right side.

 

“You leave her alone Hyuna. Or I will hurt you.”

 

Hyuna smirked. “But baby, that’s what makes things more fun.” After those words, Hyuna and Amber engaged in another fist fight. Both unwilling to give in to the other.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*SunYeon*

 

Taeyeon swiftly moved to her right, dodging an attack that was aimed on her chest.

 

Sunny smirked. “Looks like someone got quicker.” Taeyeon then tried to land a hit on Sunny but Sunny was able to doge it too.

 

Both looked at each other, slowing walking in a circle in opposite sides.

 

“Taeyeon. Why do you have to be so stubborn?”

 

“…”

 

“Come on, you’re hurting my feelings.” Sunny stated with sarcasm and faked a hurt expression.  Taeyeon striked Sunny with her sword, barely missing Sunny’s shoulder.

 

“I am not obligated to tell you anything. Why don’t you set an example and leave now?” Taeyeon retorted sternly as she looked at Sunny intently. Sunny laughed aloud and raised an eyebrow at Taeyeon.

 

“I bet you won’t be saying such things to Tiffany Hwang. Should I set an example out of her?” Taeyeon’s eyes perked open at the mention of Tiffany. Sunny smirked to herself in victory and ran toward Taeyeon. Taeyeon ran as well and in a split second, both were facing each other with their swords against each other.

 

“You better stay away from her Sunny. I’m warning you.” Taeyeon threatened, pushing her sword forward more. Sunny reacted by pushing herself forward as well.

 

“Wae? You like her? You’re too good for her Taeyeonnie.”

 

“What I think of her is none of your business Lee Sunny.”

 

“Interesting…I guess I should pay her a personal visit. And perhaps, play with her.” Taeyeon was angry now. She successfully pushed Sunny away and at the same time, sliced Sunny’s arm. Sunny backed off and held on to her arm but smiled at Taeyeon sinisterly.

 

Taeyeon pointed her sword at Sunny. “Despite what has happened to us in the past, I’m warning you now Sunny. If you go near Tiffany or hurt her in any way, I will not hesitate to kill you.” And with that, Taeyeon ran off to find her sisters.

 

“I don’t think so Taeyeonnie.” Sunny then ran off to, finding her sisters as well.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________

 

*Bam!*

 

“What was that Jonghyun?” Siwon asked. He and Siwon were in the ship now trying to stop the ship from leaving.

 

“The engine exploded. Looks like someone blew it up. But don’t worry, the evidence is unharmed.” Jonghyun explained.

 

Siwon nodded his head. “Alright. Guess the ship is secured is now. We don’t have to worry about this.”

 

“Okay then. Let’s go back and find Heechul.” Jonghyun and Siwon left back out to find Heechul, hoping that they won’t have to deal with any more fighting.

 

When the saw Heechul, they saw that he was engaged in a fight with an unfamiliar figure. Siwon and Jonghyun joined in the fight but even with 3 against 1, they still stood no chance.

 

As they fought, they heard police sirens.

 

“Night Ghoul. You’re screwed.” Siwon said in between his pants. However the figure just shook a finger at them.

 

“I’m not a Night Ghoul.”

 

“What?” that was all Heechul said before getting hit on the head by one of the men with a iron bar. Heechul was knocked out cold.

 

“Heechul! .” Siwon and Jonghyun had to fight for their lives as they tried to reach Heechul, who was being dragged away by some men. But there was too much men.

 

Just when then though all hopes was lost, another black veiled figure came to the scene and fought against the men holding Heechul. When all the men were killed, the figure took a hold of Heechul and laid him on the ground.

 

“Ah! Now the Night Ghoul has shown up.”

 

The Night Ghoul didn’t even answer and just ran toward the other disguised figure who fought against Heechul earlier. They eventually disappeared.

 

“Freeze!!” Siwon and Jonghyun had never been so happy to hear those words. Finally, their backup has come. The cops outnumber the criminals and eventually subdued all of them.

 

“Heechul!! Heechul!’ Siwon screamed and carried Heechul away to their car. “Jonghyun! Stay behind and take care of this. I will see you later.” Jonghyun nodded his head and continued handcuffing the bad guys.

 

“Heechul! Please be okay.” Siwon prayed as he drove off to the hospital with an unconscious Heechul.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yoona! You should have just left that cop alone.” Sooyoung exclaimed, looking at the figure in front of her intently. Yoona’s face was hidden as well.

 

“He blocked my way. My target was you and he was being a prick. Don’t worry. He won’t die.” Yoona answered bluntly. “But as for you, I have no guarantees.” Yoona then shot at Sooyoung, but Sooyoung jumped to her side, escaping the shot. Yoona kept on shooting but Sooyoung didn’t counter attack.

 

“Don’t do this. I won’t give you what you want no matter what.” Sooyoung yelled as she hid behind some boxes.

 

Yoona scoffed. “If you don’t give in to my demands, I will kill Jessica Jung.” At the mention of Jessica’s name, Sooyoung got scared and angry. She got away from her hidden place and threw a stone at Yoona, to distract her. Sooyoung then took the opportunity and pointed her sword at Yoona’s throat.

 

However, Yoona just smirked and used her eyes to show Sooyoung that she also had a gun pointed at Sooyoung’s abdomen.

 

“Stay away from Jessica.” Sooyoung warned.

 

“No I won’t. Not unless you give me what I want.” Yoona answered back with a glare.

 

“…”

 

Yoona retreated her gun and turned around.

 

“I’m sure that what I want from you, won’t be as valuable as that blondie.” And with that, Yoona disappeared into the darkness.  Sooyoung drew her sword back to her side.

 

“You’re wrong Yoona. I can not give you what you want. I will protect Jessica.” Sooyoung said confidently and fled as well. The cops were here and she knew that her sisters were most likely gone already.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*peeping from behind a curtain* So what you guys think? Short but intense huh? Dont' forget to commet. See you guys later. :D