Let it Rain

Phoenix Sisters

Hello everyone!! I decided to update another chapter due to the fact that after this, I will be going on a short hiatus to take care of some papers and family events. So I do hope you enjoy this chapter and let me know your thoughts. Comments are greatly appreciated because whether or not you are an author of this site or other sites, comments makes us writers feel happy and appreciated. Enjoy. :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Amber swiftly gathered around Hyoyeon before she could divulge any more information about herself to the others. 

"And now you're leaving. Donghae, accompany them home." JeTiKrys frowned at the sudden intervention. They wanted to know more about this 'Kim Hyoyeon.'

"Okay. Sooyoung. Let's go girls." 

"Yah. Let go of me. I want to talk to your girlfriends more." Hyoyeon resisted to move. Taeyeon leaned closer to whisper in her ears. 

"Your name is enough. No more."

"But-but-" Hyoyeon was trying to reason with them but it was futile. Amber shook her head and kept pushing her forward. Sooyoung and Taeyeon had the same thoughts and expression. They were not going to let her talk anymore. 

"I know my limits." Hyoyeon pleaded with puppy eyes. At this point, they were already in the club. However, they could hear JeTiKrys rebelling against the idea of going home without them.

"Don't bite me you guys!!" Donghae was once again threatened to be bitten if he followed TaeSooBer's orders. But this time, the bite marks will be caused by Tiffany, Krystal and Jessica.

TaeSooBer averted their attention back to Hyoyeon. "What were you going to tell them if we didn't stop you?" Amber asked, narrowing her eyes at Hyoyeon.

"Nothing." 

"Liar!!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "You were going to talk about our relationship with you huh?"

"Whatever. Fine. I'm tired too." Hyoyeon ignored Sooyoung's question and exited the club first, heading to Donghae's car. "Hurry up before I leave all of you here."

"You came with Donghae?" Taeyeon asked, trying to control her anger. "You were suppose to come alone!!"

Hyoyeon was offended. "How dare you Kim Taeyeon?!" She then looked at Sooyoung. "And you!" And finally at Amber. "And you!!"

"What did we do?" Sooyoung adn Amber looked at  each other, confused at why Hyoyeon was angry with them.

Hyoyeon just smiled. "Nothing. Anyways to answer your question Taeyeon, I came with Donghae because I was too tired. The end. Give me the keys now."

"Donghae has the key."

"Get it then." 

"Easier said then done." Amber remarked before pointing at a obviously annoyed and distraught Donghae exiting the club with Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal. "Why don't you go get the keys Hyoyeon?"

"Okay. What's so hard about that?" Hyoyeon shifted her eyes to JeTiKrys and once she saw how they were walking toward them like they were out to kill someone, she retreated behind TaeSooBer right away.

"Scary right?" Sooyoung asked and sighed. "This is why Taeyeon told you to drive Kibum's car. Or rent one."

"Shut up and get the keys." Hyoyeon pushed the trio toward the military personnels in front of them. Military personnels as in Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal. 

"Donghae. Give me your keys." Amber demanded to which Donghae gladly complied . He was going to throw the keys to Amber but stopped when the 'sergeants' turned their heads around and gave him a death glare.

"On second thought. Come and get it from me. I am not going to risk my life for these keys." He then sat down on the ground. 

"Why are all of you in such hurry?" Tiffany asked, refusing to move from her spot when TaeSooBer attempted to past them.

"Because we have to. So please excuse us." Taeyeon answered.

"No!" Jessica interjected and looked at each of them carefully. "Why is this woman so important huh?"

"Yeah. Answer." Krystal demanded, or commanded. Whichever one it is, they had to answer. 

"If it makes any difference, I'm just a friend. " Hyoyeon fearful and squeaky voice echoed from the car. She then smiled at JeTiKrys nervously.

JeTiKrys looked at TaeSooBer intently. "Is that true?" Krystal asked.

"Well, she's actually a really close friend." Amber confessed to Krystal. "But we really have to go now Krystal. Can you please give me the keys?"

"I want to go with you." Krystal negotiated.

"What?Why?!" Sooyoung asked. 

"Maybe because she was fighting with you three earlier?" Tiffany answered nonchalantly.

"And she's a close friend?" Jessica added as her eyes narrowed on Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon saw this and hid again.

"No can do girls." Taeyeon's answer was conclusive and firm. 

When it seemed like nothing was going to work, a miracle happened...well, for Hyoyeon and Donghae's safety. They felt as if war was going to break between the couples. 

"Hello? Uncle? Yes we're still here." Donghae suddenly held the phone away from his ear. He then looked at TaeSooBer meekly. "Your father wants the four of you home before 11pm."

"Crap. It's already 10:30pm." Amber walked up to Krystal, took her a short distance away so that they can talk in private. "Krystal. We really have to go home now. I promise I'll explain to you when the time is right. Okay?"

Krystal looked into Amber's eyes and saw Amber wasn't lying to her. 

"Fine." She said in defeated sigh. "But she's really just a friend right?"

Amber smiled and nodded her head. "That's all."

When KryBer returned to join the group, Krystal was able to convince JeTi to let them leave.

"Finally. I'm away from them." Hyoyeon happily proclaimed once she took a seat in the back.

"Oh shut up. You don't even know them that well." Amber remarked and flicked Hyoyeon's forehead. 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon just smiled a bit as Hyoyeon tried to soothe the pain. Just like the old days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*2 days later*

"So just close friends huh? How close?" Tiffany asked as she and Jessica walked together to grab some lunch in a sushi restaurant nearby the company. As much as they want to just stop thinkin about Taeyeon and Sooyoung, it just seems impossible. 

"That's what Krystal told me." Jessica said mockingly and used her fingers to do the quote sign. "I shouldn't even care." Jessica said in a dejected tone.

"I know how you feel Jessica."

"So where do you want-"

"Jessica?"

Jessica and Tiffany turned around to see a tall, handsome man standing in front of them.

"Kai?!" Jessica hugged the man and observed him. "You look different."

Kai laughed and gently hit Jessica's shoulder. "You look pretty as always. How have you been?"

Jessica was going to respond but Tiffany nudged Jessica. 

"What?" 

"I have to go meet Siwon. I'll see you later okay?"

Jessica nodded her head and bid goodbye. Tiffany bowed to Kai and left the two alone. 

Jessica and Kai sat together at a table and began talking about their lives. 

"I missed you Jessica. I can't believe I'll meet you here of all places." Kai said with a chuckle. 

"Me too. Remember how we also met for the first time in the past? That was weird too." Jessica said with a smile as she recalled that memory. 

"Hey! Meeting me in the uni bathroom as I was doing my thing is not that weird." Kai said jokingly, causing laughter to erupt in their table again.

"I regret not waiting in the line for the woman's bathroom." Jessica joked, before Kai joined her as well.

Unbenownst to Jessica and Kai, one pair of eyes were on them intently. Eyes of an eagle, waiting for the perfect moment to attack its prey.

"If you don't stop staring, I might have to expose you to her." 

"Shut up midget!" The tall girl grumbled as she continued to stab her food with her chopsticks. 

A chuckle was heard. "If you're so curious and worried, why don't you just go and introduce yourself? Or better yet, go k-drama style and drag her out of here?" 

"You're not helping Taeyeon." 

Taeyeon was quite amused at Sooyoung's actions. "Who said I was trying to help you?"

"I'm not jealous." Sooyoung then went back to looking at the happy pair that were only a few tables away from her. Sooyoung then pretended that her chopsticks were a sword and swung it in the air toward the man sitting with Jessica.

Taeyeon stood up and patted Sooyoung's head like a child. "I didn't say you were." Sooyoung slapped Taeyeon's hand away and left first, making sure to exit from the back entrance to avoid confrontation. 

Taeyeon pitied Sooyoung's untouched food. "Poor food. I'll pack you up just in case Shikshin regrets not eating you."

--------------------------------------------------------

"So that's why you were so moody!" 

Sooyoung merely nodded her head and drank her water. "My moodiness had nothing to do with Jessica or that guy she was so happy to see and talk to." 

"I thought it was because you didn't eat." Amber teased and took the sushi that Taeyeon had packed from the restaurant. "But nice to know you want to confide to me." She was going to take a bite of the sushi but Sooyoung took it away from her. 

"I'm fine." Sooyoung ate the sushi. "And this is mine." She growled and blocked her food from Amber and Taeyeon. Taeyeon and Amber eyed each other before giving each other a mischievous smile. 

"It's okay to be jealous-"

"I WAS NOT JEALOUS!" Sooyoung corrected Amber. Amber rolled her eyes. 

"Sure you weren't."

"She was just upset that Jessica and that tall,y, handsome guy had such good chemistry with each other. Right Soo?" Taeyeon nudged Sooyoung's elbow. "Right? Right?" Now both Amber and Taeyeon were nudging her elbows on opposite sides.

"Stop! I can't eat my sushi!!" Sooyoung yelled. It was true, they kept nudging her that she couldn't use her chopstick to get the sushi.

"We'll stop when you admit it!!!" Amber stated to which Taeyeon quickly agreed.

"Omg. This is going to be a long day." Sooyoung thought. "Idiots."

Amber and Taeyeon were serious about annoying until she admits that she was jealous. They bothered since lunch with their texts, voicemails...yes, voicemails, and even phone calls.

And now even on thier way to the attend the weekly revenue meeting, they were still yapping away. It wasn't until the trio spotted Tiffany and Siwon near the meeting room that it was quiet. 

Sooyoung and Amber looked at Taeyeon for her reaction but only saw an expressionless Taeyeon look at Siwon and Tiffany. 

Siwon handed Tiffany her bag and some folders. "I'll pick you up later." He said with a smile. 

"Oh please." Taeyeon mumbled in annoyance in her mind. 

"Pst...is she okay?" Amber asked Sooyoung. Sooyoung just shrugged. "Let's just observe."

"It's alright. I'll go home with Jessica." Tiffany politely rejected his offer with a smile as she took her things. 

Taeyeon smiled upon hearing Tiffany's response, and Sooyoung and Amber definitely saw that smile!! 

They furrowed their eyebrows at each other.

"Yah! Jealous much?" Amber nudged Taeyeon back to earth. 

"What?" She faked a cough. "I would never be jealous of that." She pointed to Siwon.

Sooyoung grinned. "Yeah. Deny all you want. Have a taste of your own medicine." She then began to nudge Taeyeon's elbows. Amber did the same too. Taeyeon, not wanting to be teased further, quickly walked ahead, momentarily forgetting she was going toward Siwon and Tiffany. 

"Then I'll see you-" Siwon didn't even finish what he was to say when he saw Taeyeon approaching them. Tiffany followed his gaze and she was quite shocked to see Taeyeon standing next to her. 

Taeyeon just bowed and quickly walked away, leaving SooBer to follow her. But Siwon was quick to realize that Taeyeon had walked right in between him and Tiffany to widen their distance. Siwon couldn't help but be amused at this new realization of Taeyeon as he looked at Taeyeon walking away.

"Hi Tiffany." Amber said with a wave and smile before following Taeyeon.

"Bye Tiffany." Sooyoung said with a sly smile before following her sisters to the meeting.

"You alright?" Siwon asked, seeing the hurt flash across Tiffany's eyes. 

Tiffany forced a smile. "I'm okay. I'll just have to get used to being ignored by her."

During the meeting, Song Qian observed TaeSooBer and JeTiKrys. She can sense that their interaction has gotten better...at least professionally. But she could see that JeTiKrys would occasionally steal some glances at TaeSooBer. She then observed TaeSooBer. All three were clearly bothered. Especially Amber. Amber was practically ignoring Krystal. She tapped her pen against her chin.

"Something is strange. I'm going to find out." Song Qian noted in her mind.

--------------------------------------------------------

Song Qian decided that the best time to ask them was after work...in the elevator. All of them were taking the elevator and Song Qian took the chance to ask.

"Spill it."

TaeSooBer looked at Song Qian, puzzled by her demand. "Who are you talking to?" Amber asked. 

"All of you. You guys have been really strange since the meeting in the afternoon. What's up?"

Song Qian decided to target Amber when none of them refused to speak. "Amber. You are obviously angry with Krystal. She asked me and I couldn't answer her."

"She asked you? What did you say?" Amber asked, a bit curious. 

"I told her I didn't know. So why don't you tell me?"

"Did you guys fight?" Sooyoung asked, a little worried. "But you two seemed fine yesterday with all that kissing and-."

"Shut up Sooyoung." Amber warned with her eyes closed and fists clenching. "We were NOT kissing that much."

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "Uh-huh. I'll just say you're right Ms. Grumpy." 

"Could it be because of that guy?" Taeyeon inquired. She remembered looking out the window once Amber was gone to fetch Krystal and saw Krystal and a man together.

"Guy?!" Song Qian and Sooyoung gasped at the news. 

"Tell me. Tell me. Tell me!!" Song Qian gleefully stated, turning around to look at TaeSooBer in anticipation. "We have another 15 levels to go until ground level so hurry up."

Amber rubbed the back of her neck before telling them. "Well, Krystal texted me earlier that she arrived so I went to outside to get  her."

"I remember that." Sooyoung said thoughtfully. "And then?"

"Well, it turns out that a man had given her a ride." Amber continued, her voice getting a dangerously lower. She then looked at the Song Qian and TaeSoo who were eagerly waiting for her to continue. "And um well, it was a motorcycle."

"..."

"And then, he hugged Krystal and kissed her on the lips."

"WHAT??!!!!!" Song Qian and TaeSoo practically yelled. "That I didn't know." Taeyeon commented with awe. "That Krystal Jung has swag." But Taeyeon stopped her train of thoughts when Song Qian lightly smacked her shoulder to remind her of Amber's existence.

"Mianhe." Taeyeon mumbled with a nervous smile at Amber.

"Did you ask her about it?"

"Well, actually Sooyoung, I did."

"And?" Taeyeon urged her to confess. 

"Apparently, he had a crush on her and-"

"And??? DON'T STOP!!!" Song Qian demanded and threw her hands in the air dramatically, scaring TaeSooBer. They have never seen her so excited. In fact, this was their first time seeing her so estatic.

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked. "Do you need professional help? Ow!!"

"Shut up. Please continued Amber." Song Qian urged, but not before pinching Taeyeon's arm. 

"She said he always wanted to do that. And since she rejected him, that was his last request. But still-" Amber bit her lips. 

"Jealousy?" Song Qian guessed. Amber nodded her head. Song Qian patted Amber's back gently. "It's okay to feel that way. I would too."

"I'm angry too. Why did she allow him to do that?" Amber grumbled. However, their moment was suddenly interrupted by Sooyoung and Taeyeon's laughter. 

"Shouldn't you two be comforting Amber?" Song Qian asked and crossed her arms. 

"It-its just---Krystal-crush-too funny." Sooyoung's sentence was incoherent due to her laughing. 

Taeyeon nodded her head and held Amber's shoulder for support. "She physically abuses Amber and she still has admirers? Too funny!" 

"Yah! What's so wrong with that? She has admirers just like Jessica and Tiffany? You guys are no better than me!!" Amber challenged. Taking Sooyoung and Taeyeon's as a sign that she has gotten them by their tails, she kept it up. "Who knows how many people have already confessed to them?" Amber tapped her finger against her right cheek as if deep in thought. 

Song Qian's eyes widened. "You mean-" She pointed at Taeyeon and Sooyoung individually while the other two just ignore her gaze. "Jealous too?" Song Qian asked Amber to which she happily responded with a "Uh-huh."

"Tell me or else I'll stop this elevator." Song Qian threatened as she laid her palm over the 'stop' button on the elevator control panels. "I'm waiting." Song Qian said with a scary smile as her fingers began to tap against the red button. 

------------------------------------------------------

"Why would you even let him do that Krystal?" Jessica reprimanded her already guilty little sister as the walked to the elevator. "Not smart."

"What did Amber say?" 

"Nothing. And that's what makes me nervous Tiff."

Jessica and Tiffany could only pity Krystal. Krystal obviously doesn't find much fault with what she has done because to her, it was a one time and one sided affection with her admirer. 

"Talk to Amber today and don't wait until tomorrow. " Tiffany advised as she pressed the elevator button. "Because both of you do NOT need another misunderstanding."

"Tell me something I don't know." Krystal sarcastically answered as she rolled her eyes. Tiffany just glared at her. 

"Be happy I'm even helping you." Tiffany sneered.

"Something that you don't know is that you're stupid, unlike me." Jessica said with a proud smile as she pointed at herself. Krystal was going to respond but stopped upon the opening of the elevator door. 

"See. That wasn't too bad now right?" Song Qian calmly stated aloud before she acknowledging the uneasy expressions of TaeSooBer. She turned around to see the source of their speechlessness.

Song Qian smiled at JeTiKrys. "Hello." She bowed before JeTiKrys returned her greeting. "Aren't you guys coming in?"

But just as JeTiKrys entered, other people began to enter as well to leave and go home after a long day at work. And as JeTiKrys were pushed to the back with TaeSooBer, Song Qian quickly made eye contact with TaeSoober, waved, and left. 

Poor Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber couldn't even protest against the fact that Song Qian had just left them alone in the elevator with Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal. Even in the midst of other people, they were a nervous wreck. 

And they couldn't do anything as people kept moving which caused Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal to be pushed up against TaeSooBer. 

Amber gulped once she felt Krystal's arms around her waist. "This is not the time for this." Amber grumbled, looking away from her.

"I have no interest in him." Krystal mumbled against Amber's neck. "Forgive me?" Krystal whispered and looked at Amber with her puppy eyes. 

"No." 

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." Krystal ended the conversation with a peck to Amber's lips. "Forgive me."

"Argh!" Amber quickly turned Krystal around so her back was against the metal wall so she won't get pushed anymore.  "People are so pushy." She angrily ranted, ignoring Krystal's remark. But Krystal could see that her girlfriend was apparently blushing. And she knew that one way or the other, they will talk this matter out. Just not in an elevator with strangers who can care less about their actions. Correction, excluding SooSica and Taeny.

"We'll talk later." Krystal smiled at Amber's supposedly serious but knowingly flustered tone. Krystal just nodded her head and laid her head against Amber's chest again. 

"Your wish is my command." Krystal then composed herself to be a little more comfortable as her arms remained encircled around Amber's waist. "I have the best safety net in the world." And she knew that Amber was blushing again at that comment.

On the other hand, things were NOT going fine and dandy for the Taeny and Soosica couple. 

Taeyeon let out a nervous cough as she could feel certain parts of Tiffany's body against her chest. And since they were stuck in the corner, it didn't make her feel any better or less hotter.

"It's hot in here." Taeyeon blurted and upon seeing Tiffany averting her gaze to  her, Taeyeon quickly looked at the ceiling of the elevator. "Could you please give me some space?" 

Tiffany scoffed at Taeyeon's demand. "I'm not too happy with our predicament too but as you can see, I have no choice as well. So just bare with it."

"You feel bare against me." Taeyeon mumbled to herself. 

"What did you say?" Tiffany asked after telling a guy next to her to  move a bit. 

"Not-nothing." Taeyeon stuttered. "This is worse than sleeping with Hyoyeon."

"You what?!!" Tiffany yelled, causing everyone to look in their direction. 

"It's nothing." Taeyeon assured the crowd but it wasn't until the next batch of people entered the elevator that they were ignored again. Taeyeon looked toward Sooyoung for help but it seems that Sooyoung wasn't doing any better than her. 

"You slept with Hyoyeon?" Tiffany asked as calmly as possible although her jealousy and anger at that point would take over any second now. 

"You slept with her?!" a voice suddenly was heard next to them. Thank god it was not as loud as Tiffany's before. 

"Taeyeon-ah. Help." Sooyoung pleaded. 

"How did you get here so fast?" Somehow, Sooyoung and Jessica were suddenly right next to her and Tiffany, which did not make matters any better. 

"Answer me. You slept with Hyoyeon?" Jessica repeated herself. Her question was a death sentence for Sooyoung. Jessica pressed herself against Sooyoung and looked into Sooyoung's eyes. "Tell me now." 

"Both of you slept with Hyoyeon?" Tiffany asked in a hurtful tone. 

"You too?" Jessica looked at Taeyeon then back to Sooyoung. "Is this true?"

Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked at each other, unsure of how to answer this question. But before they could answer, they have already arrived at ground level. 

"I'll see you tomorrow." Taeyeon uttered before pushing Tiffany aside to leave quickly. 

"Yeah. What she said." And with those last words, Sooyoung quickly left as well, leaving Tiffany and Jessica with KryBer. 

"We'll be going too now." Amber bowed to Jessica and Tiffany. "Have a good night." 

"See you guys later." Krystal bid her goodbyes and left together with Amber. And to say Tiffany and Jessica doesn't miss spending time with Taeyeon and Sooyoung would be a lie. They missed that alot. 

------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon, who was munching on popcorns and watching 'Running Man', let out a shriek when the door to the apartment door shut loudly. 

"Geez. What's with the long faces?" Hyoyeon joked when Taeyeon and Sooyoung slumped down on the couch, taking their seats on either side of her. 

"Nothing. Did you find any more information about Sphinx?" 

Hyoyeon turned off the tv.  " Turns out that Spinx Industries is a legitimate company."

"Hm. That company was the only odd ball. Why would a company that specializes in industrial goods suddenly want to take part in hotel affairs?" Taeyeon wondered to herself. "But Kibum mentioned something about illegal activities."

Sooyoung confirmed Taeyeon's comment. " That's true. We already know from the embezzlement perpetrators that Spinx Industries hired them. And Yuri was just a pawn."

"Who happened to also be the scapegoat." Hyoyeon added thoughtfully. She then looked at TaeSoo. "It is apparent that the partnership with Sphinx Industries was not Jessica's doing."

"Jessica would not have struck a partnership with that company, considering it's criminal reputation." Taeyeon commented in all seriousness. " Sphinx Industries sponsors archaelogical findings. Quite strange right?"

Hyoyeon sighed from this influx of questions and leaned back on the sofa. "Where's Amber?"

"Out with Krystal." Sooyoung answered tiredly. 

"I'm home!!" Amber's voice suddenly rung through the room. 

"Speak of the devil." Taeyon stated upon seing Amber's smiling face. "Made up with Krystal I presume?"

"Yes I did. So what did I miss?"

After telling Amber what they have discussed, Amber only had two words. "The Maniacs."

"The what?" Hyoyeon asked, never have heard of such a name. "Did you guys get a new name?"

"It's the name given to Sunny and her sisters. They are quite troublesome here as well." Amber answered for Hyoyeon, to which the later just let out an 'oh'.

"If Yuri was the scapegoat, then it's a no brainer that Yoona, Sunny, and Hyuna are working for Sphinx Industries. But since Yuri has disappeared, we cant ask her."

That was true. After Yuri found out that she was found guilty of the crimes charged against her, she escaped the authorities and was on a run, which was why Jonghyun had to bodyguard Song Qian. 

"But now the question remains: why would Sphinx even bother to interfere in their affairs with us?" Taeyeon wondered. "And that time when we stopped the shipment of illegal goods, over half of them were artifacts." 

"What kind?" Hyoyeon asked. "Just random ones or specific ones?" 

"We don't know." Sooyoung answered. "Ugh! So much damn questions!!" 

"Well then." Hyoyeon slapped her thighs gently and stood up. She then loked at TaeSooBer with a smile. "We'll just have to start looking for answers then."

-----------------------------------------------

*The next day...*

"Dae." Taecyeon answered to stop the knockings on the door. 

"Taecyeon." 

Taecyeon stopped writing away and glared at the figure in front of him. "What do you want?" He asked and resumed his work.

"Taecyeon. I need to talk to you." 

"Amber. Just because you're dating Krystal, I still despise you and your sisters." He grumbled.

"I know. We deserve all the pain that night at the warehouse, but we had to do what we had to."

"BULL!!" Taecyeon slammed his hands on his table and stood up. "You and Yoona planned to destroy me and my family. All of you told me your true intentions of approaching us. So stop with this innocent act. Krystal may believe you but I don't!" 

Amber remained calm, not scared at all by Taecyeon's anger. "I'm not here to change your minds about us. But what Yoona did to you, has nothing to do with me and my sisters."

"..."

"Yoona, may have used you or taken advantage of you. But me and my sisters, we are different from them."

"F**k you and your sisters!!" Taecyeon marched over and grabbed Amber by her collar. "That night, all of you, including you, gave me the evidence and told me that Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal were nothing but toys you were playing with for the time being." 

Amber looked into Taecyeon's eyes before giving him a simple answer: "People protect what they love."

Amber could feel still feel the tensity in Taecyeon's eyes but felt his hold on her loosening. "I didn't come here to hurt you. I came with a simple favor to ask of you."

"What makes you think I care?"

"Don't you want the problems with your family and company to end?"

"..." 

"I know how much you want to protect your family. Me and my sisters are well aware of this."

"What do you need?" 

"Why don't you let go of me so I can ask you properly?"

Taecyeon growled and harshly released Amber. "Much better." Amber rubbed her red neck and felt a little pain. "You are strong."

"Get to the point."

"Give me a information on all the companies that are affiliated with Jung Enterprise."

"Why?" 

"Just tell me if you can give it to me or not."

"I'll think about it."

Amber knew that Taecyeon would give such answer to her. "Alright. But I need the answer by today. And please do not tell Krystal we had this conversation." And with that, Amber left, leaving Taecyeon to ponder over his conversation with Amber. Will he help or not? 

----------------------------

"Why don't you just marry him if you like him so much?" 

Jessica was surprised by Sooyoung's comment. Both of them had to review a financial audit together and it was going well until Jessica received a phone call from Kai. And from then on, from Sooyoung's perspective, Jessica became a new person.

"I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that. For next year we need to-"

"Next year you should just live happily ever after with Kai." Sooyoung mimicked Jessica's voice as when she was talking to Kai on the phone. 

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!!" Jessica was annoyed now. She was not in teh mood especially after finding out Sooyoung slept with Hyoyeon, her so called 'close friend.' "Why are you being so y! Didn't have a good time with Hyoyeon last night?!" She spitefully remarked.

Sooyoung opened to say something but refrained herself from doing so. "Nothing. Let's just end this here. I can do the rest with Song Qian later." And without waiting for a reply, Sooyoung just gathered her things and left. 

Jessica, too angry and agitated, failed to notice the pained look in Sooyoung's eyes.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon had just arrived at Tiffany's clinic again. But with a purpose. 

"Ms. Kim. Hello. did you have an appointment with Dr.Hwang?" 

Taeyeon just smiled. "Is she in right now?" 

"Yes. I will inform her." 

"No. I'll just go. It's alright." 

The sight that Taeyeon encountered in Tiffany's office was one she wished she never saw. There in front of her, was Siwon, hugging Tiffany affectionately. She wanted to run and punch Siwon but she couldn't. She had no right..not anymore.

Mustering all her courage, Taeyeon made her presence known. "Dr. Hwang." 

Tiffany push Siwon away upon hearing Taeyeon's voice. "Tae-"

"Why are you here Kim?" Siwon spat out menacingly. "Can't you see that she's busy?"

Taeyeon was unfazed by Siwon's challenge. "Actually, I was looking for you. But it seems that you two are-" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany coldly. "-busy. Heechul told me you were here."

"Is something wrong?" Tiffany asked, sensing something was amist in Taeyeon's attitude. She was cold like usual, but this time, it was just like the first time they have met. 

"I'll come back later to the police department to see you. Sorry for disturbing you." 

Tiffany held Taeyeon's wrist to stop her from leaving. For some reason, she didn't want Taeyeon to misunderstand what she had seen. Even if they had broken up, Tiffany felt like she just had to tell Taeyeon.

"It's not what it seems." Tiffany explained. "We-no he was just-"

Taeyeon pulled her wrist from Tiffany's grasp and didn't even look at her. " Seeing is believing." Taeyeon uttered before walking out, holding in the hurt she was feeling at that moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon happily skipped into the lobby of Song's Industries & Co. and took a deep breath. "Ahhh....the smell of money, freedom and-"

"What are you doing here?" a voice penetrated Hyoyeon's monologue.

Hyoyeon glared at the person who dared to disturb her. "Basking in the sweet air of Korea until you farted in my space Sooyoung." 

"You are crazy." Sooyoung remarked before walking off, forcing Hyoyeon to run to catch up. 

"Where's Taeyeon and Amber?" 

"Taeyeon is meeting with Siwon and Amber is at the university. Why?" 

"Nothing. I just miss them and trying to start a conversation. Geez!" 

Sooyoung was not convinced." What did you do?" 

"Nothing!" Hyoyeon denied, looking side to side. 

"Oh really? Well, why don't we wait here for them then since you miss them so much."

"We don't have to." Hyoyeon reasoned with a dry laugh.

"No. We do. They will be glad to meet you just like me. Unless you did something to anger me."

"Psh. Why would i do that?"

"Let's hope so."

After 30 minutes, both Taeyeon and Amber entered the building together, chatting together. 

"Hey." Amber greeted but frowned when she saw Hyoyeon. "Why is that 'thing' here?" 

"Hurtful." Hyoyeon whined and punched Amber's arm while the tomboy just laughed. 

"Why are you here?" Taeyeon wanted to know as well. 

"Well..."

20 minutes later in Amber's office....

"You're dead!!!" Taeyeon and Sooyoung screamed as they reached for Hyoyeon's neck only to be held back by Amber. Hyoyeon quickly hid behind the desk. 

"I was only trying to cook. " Hyoyeon reasoned. 

"Yeah. By burning all of my steaks!! You. are. dead." Sooyoung began to kick now, to which Hyoyeon stood away even further. 

"And in my my favorite shirt!!"

"So what?!" Hyoyeon screamed. "It's just a pink shirt. Shouldn't you guys be happy I'm unharmed." Hyoyeon said with a smile. 

"NO!!" Sooyoung and Taeyeon screamed together. 

"Hyo. You do know that the pink shirt you carelessly stained was given as a present by Tiffany unnie."

"Oh ." Hyoyeon's eyes widened and she was scared now...

"THIS.IS. SPARTA!!!" Taeyeon screamed and charged toward Hyoyeon.

And let's just say after that, Taeyeon and Sooyoung gave a whole new meaning to what is a true Spartan.

--------------------------------------------------

"Tiffany. Did you hear anything I just said?" 

Tiffany nodded her head but her dad knew better. He had called Tiffany to the company to discuss his plans to expand the hospital and wanted her to be in charge of this ordeal.

"What's wrong honey?" 

Tiffany shook her head. 

"Tell me. I'm here for you." 

Tiffany laughed upon seeing her father's puppy face. And a little happier. 

"So?"

"Is it wrong to still love someone after she has hurt you so much?" Tiffany asked.

"Is this about Taeyeon?"

Taking Tifany's silene as a yes, he hugged her. "Tiffany. Love comes with pain. And it hurts even more when the person you love is doing fine without you. But remember that when just like love, pain also takes two to tangle."

"I doubt it. She doesn't even care." 

Mr.Hwang loosened the hug and wiped his daughter's tears. "You know, when I was dating your mother, alot of obstacles erupted. She felt underserving of me. At one point, she broke up wiht me." 

"Mom told me that."

"Then did she tell you why she regretted it?"

"Why? Wasn't it because you still love her?" Tiffany just answered his question with another question because it seemed like there was more to it than what her mother had said.

He smiled. "That and something else."

"What?" 

"When I see your mother, I thought she was  happy and perfectly fine without me. But when I looked into her eyes when it was just us two, I noticed something else within in her."

"Betrayal?" Tiffany guessed.

Her father shook his head. "No. I saw pain. And hurt. Just like me but double the heartache and pain."

"So? Are you trying to imply Taeyeon might feel that way too?" 

He shrugged. "You're an intelligent woman Tiffany. I don't need to say anymore for you to know why your mother regretted her decision to break up and why I forgave her. So why don't you see it for yourself with Taeyeon? And tell the same thing to Jessica and Krystal."

------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon and Amber continued to eat their ice cream diligently as they observed Sooyoung and Taeyeon staring at Jessica and Tiffany, who happened to be talking to Siwon and Kai.

"I really don't understand why you two choose to suffer like this. I mean look at them." Hyoyeon tilted her head toward Jessica and Tiffany. "They're hot!"

"You'll be hot when you have an accident with the coffee in my hand." Taeyeon threatened, causing both Amber and Hyoyeon to smile nervously at her. 

"Sorry. Continue staring like an overly-jealous girlfriend then." Amber's statement caused Taeyeon and Sooyoung to glare at her. 

"Whatever. I'm out." But just when they thought Sooyoung was going to leave, Sooyoung did the opposite, She walked toward Jessica and Kai. And then introduced herself.

"This is just awesome. Right Taeyeon? Taeyeon?" Amber and Hyoyeon searched for Taeyeon and gasped when they saw Taeyeon with Sooyoung. 

"How did-Nevermind. Let's enjoy this." Hyoyeon commented with a smirk. 

"So can you make it tonight Jessica?" Kai asked with a hopeful smile. "I'm sure that-"

"Excuse me." Jessica and Tiffany were surprised to see Sooyoung and Taeyeon next to them. "We need to get through." Sooyoung continued, making sure to throw Kai a stink eye. 

"What the?" Kai mumbled to himself. He didn't even know this these two women.

"It seems that you are everywhere we are Kim." Siwon remarked with a smirk. "I'm starting to think that you are growing fond of us." And by 'us', he meant Tiffany and him.

"Please don't mind us. We are just paying for our meals." Sooyoung remarked and took out her wallet to pay the cashier. 

"Siwon. I really have no interest in your personal life. But please do give Heechul the documents so he can give it to me." Taeyeon answered Siwon's previous declaration with utmost seriousness.

"So are you guys on your lunch break?" Tiffany asked just to break the tension and awkward silence. "Where's Amber?"

"She's going to hang out with Hyoyeon for awhile." Taeyeon pointed toward the table with Hyoyeon and Amber. Amber waved at Tiffany and Jessica while Hyoyeon just smiled. 

"So Jessica. Can you join us for dinner tonight?"

"Sure."

Kai's was excited. "That's great. Just meet me at the cafe across from your company later at 8pm." Kai then hugged Jessica and left, leaving Sooyoung and Taeyeon with Siwon and the others. 

"Soo. Don't you have to meet with Gayoon too for the dance practice?" Taeyeon asked as she came over to calm Sooyoung down a bit. "Perhaps I should pay since you seem to be spacing out." Taeyeon handed the patient cashier her credit card.  "Sorry about the wait."

"It's okay." The cashier sent Taeyeon a flirty smile, to which according to Tiffany, Taeyeon was obviously aware of. And she was right. Taeyeon did notice but didn't care. 

"I guess you're still living quite a life with all the attraction you get." Tiffany spitefully remarked.

Taeyeon shrugged. "Aren't both of us doing that?" She just looked at Tiffany and Siwon blankly. "Right Siwon?"

"That's none of your business." Tiffany answered for Siwon. 

"Let's just go Taeyeon. You need to meet Sunye remember?" Sooyoung reminded. "We have to get the contracts finalized as soon as possible."

"I remember. Don't forget your dance practice with Gayoon." 

"I won't. Have a good day." Sooyoung bowed to the rest, followed by Taeyeon. 

"Who's Gayoon?" Jessica asked Tiffany and Siwon, who didn't know the answer.

"And who's Sunye?"

"Gayoon? She's the waitress with the big s in the cafe across from the company. You don't remember?" Amber had suddenly appeared at their side and answered for them.

"HER?!!" Jessica yelled. 

"Yeah. Sooyoung is helping Gayoon practice for her dance contest tonight."

And that was all it took before Jessica stomped out the door, slamming it in the process.

"Amber!" Hyoyeon suddenly had an awesome idea. 

"What? I'm right next to you. No need to yell." Amber reprimanded.

"Oh shut up. Anyways. I forgot I had to accompany Taeyeon to meet Sunye but I have to do something for your dad. I guess Taeyeon will have to go alone."

"You don't-" But Amber knew exactly what Hyoyeon was planning so she played along. She could see Tiffany looking at them from the corner of her eyes. "Oh yeah you do. I guess that means Taeyeon will have to meet Sunye all by herself later. Maybe Tiffany can go with her?" Amber looked at Tiffany for an answer. 

As much as Tiffany wanted to go, she shouldn't. "Sorry. I can't." She said firmly.

Amber just shrugged it off. "It's fine. Hyoyeon, you don't need to worry. They'll be cozy in Sunye's hotel room as they discuss...business." 

"Ho-hotel room?" Tiffany asked, a little worried now. "Why in a hotel room?" 

Hyoyeon beat Amber to answer the question. "It was more convenient for Sunye." 

"And just who is this Sunye again?" Tiffany repeated herself, and Siwon knew, just like Hyoyeon and Amber, that Tiffany had made her decision.

"A real estate agent. That's all I can say for now." Amber answered honestly. 

"That's not so bad then." Tiffany mumbled aloud with a smile. "No threats." her heart lightened up a bit at her mental note.

"A hot, y, successful woman too." Hyoyeon added, making Tiffany's worry heighten.

"I'll go in your place Kim Hyoyeon." Tiffany immediately blurted, catching everyone by surprise.

"Thank you so much." Hyoyeon grinned and shook Tiffany's hands furiously. 

--------------------------------------------------------

"JAMES!!" 

Shin barged into James' office without permission. Usually, James would dislike such rudeness but it seems that Shin has some really good news for him.

"What?" James asked, waiting for Shin to explain himself for his unruly behavior.

"I have found them." He said with a smile as he flashed a manila folder to James. 

James stood up and took the folder. He reviewed the contents and let out a wicked chuckle. 

"Hm. Interesting. I guess I was right after all. Wait for my next orders. Inform Sunny and her sisters that I need to meet them tomorrow for urgent business." 

----------------------------------------------------------

"Gayoon. I think you worry too  much. Just go with the flow." Sooyoung advised with a smile and did a body wave. "Like Taeyang." 

Gayoon giggled and playfully slapped Sooyoung' shoulder. "Shut up. You don't have to worry because you're a pro. Unlike me."

"No. I'm serious. You're a wonderful dancer."

Gayoon blushed. "Really?"

Sooyoung nodded her head. "Seriously. But who's this friend that I'm meeting?"

"He said he'll be in the cafe. He wanted me to meet an old friend of his too. Do you mind?"

Sooyoung shook her head. "Not at all. I can just say hi and leave you three alone since I still have to finish up some work at home."

Upon arriving at their destination, Gayoon immediately scanned the area and found the person she was looking for. 

Sooyoung's mood soured when she saw a familiar couple ahead of her, a couple of table away. "What is she doing here with that Kite guy or whatever his name?" 

But Gayoon didn't hear her and was still looking for a certain someone..until she spotted that person-

"KAI!!" Gayoon ran to him and hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much baby!!" 

"Baby?" Both Jessica and Sooyoung mumbled simultaenously. Jessica recognized Gayoon instantly but became confused when apparently, Gayoon and Kai are...dating?

"Baby. This is the friend I wanted you to meet." Kai enthusiastically introduced his girlfriend to Jessica. "Jessica. This is my fiance."

Gayoon smiled. "Wow. I didn't know you were this 'special' friend he kept telling me about Ms. Jung. By the way, Sooyoung is here too. Sooyoung!!" 

Jessica looked behind Gayoon to see a smiling and y Choi Sooyoung walking toward them.

"Hello. We meet again." Sooyoung said with a smile. "I guess you're her fiance?"

Kai nodded his head and draped an arm around Gayoon's waist possessively. "I sure am. And you never told me your name." 

"Oh sorry for being so rude. I'm Choi Sooyoung." Sooyoung was quite embarrassed that she was actually jealous over Kai...he had a fiance for gods sake!! 

"No problem. I'm sure you and Jessica are already acquainted?"

"yes." Was Jessica's short answer. "Can we just eat now?"

"Sure." The happy couple answered together, not noticing the tension between Sooyoung and Jessica. 

"So how was dance practice?" Kai asked, just to start a conversation.

"Yeah. How was it?" Jessica asked bitterly. She was aware that Kai's fiance was a dancer and was competing in a competition. She just didn't know it was Gayoon.

"Awesome. The practice was so good that we even did an encore. People were literally spazzing at how Sooyoung could be so y with her dancing." Gayoon complimented Sooyoung. Jessica was stabbing her steak with her fork now.

"You want it well-done Jessica?" Kai asked, worried. He didn't mind about Gayoon at all since he knew that she only had her heart for him and vice-versa.

"It's okay. I just stabbing this steak with my fork because it's just so good." she replied with a forced smile.

Sooyoung noticed the change in Jessica and awkwardly smile. She knew that HellSica has been released.

"Actually, it was all because of Gayoon. Your fiance is a great dancer."

"I know right?" Kai smiled and then whispered something into Gayoon's ear, making the latter giggle.

"Uh..." Sooyoung had a feeling that their hormones were raising now. "I think I'll just go now. Have a good night." 

"Stay longer." Gayoon pleaded as Sooyoung stood up. 

"It's okay. I have to finish some work." Sooyoung bowed and walked away.

"I have to go too. Bye." Jessica uttered, quickly grabbed her things, and followed Sooyoung.

"What's up with her?" Kai asked, confused at Jessica's sudden mood change.

Gayoon smiled and just fed him a piece of steak. "I'll tell you about it later."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon was walking out the lobby door when she noticed someone very familiar waiting at the entrance.

"Doctor Hwang?" 

"Ah. Taeyeon-shi." Tiffany said with a smile, that would've made Taeyeon's heart skip a beat but at that moment, she was just confused. 

"What are you doing here? It's 8:30pm." Taeyeon asked as she looked at her wristwatch. "I believe Vice-President has left as well."

"I'm here to accompany you." Tiffany answered and closed the gap a bit between them.

"Me?"

"Yeah. To the hotel."

Taeyeon was taken aback by Tiffany's answer. How did she know? 

"Hyoyeon told me."

Hyoyeon! She should've known.

Taeyeon fixed her shoulder bag and just began walking out. 

"Yah! Didn't you hear me?" Tiffany asked as soon as she caught up with Taeyeon, a little irritated at Taeyeon's attitude.

Taeyeon stopped in her tracks. "I don't know what Hyoyeon told you but I'm perfectly capable of going myself." She then continued walking again. But Tiffany just kept following her.

"I can take you."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"No. You don't." Taeyeon turned around to look at Tiffany. 

Tiffany then pointed at the empty parking space in front of them. "Hyoyeon drove your car home."

Taeyeon let out a frustrated groan when she saw that her car has indeed disappeared, along with her car keys that were no longer in her bag. "That b**-"

"I guess you have no choice now." Tiffany said with a teasing smile as she dangled her keys in front of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon glared at her. " You are really persistent you know that?"  She commented before she walked off in the opposite direction. "Don't answer. Just hurry up before I'm late."

Tiffany smiled in triumph and did a fist pump before jogging after Taeyeon. 

At the XXX Hotel....

"Just go home. It might take long." Taeyeon walked over and blocked the driver's door, preventing Tiffany from getting out. Tiffany pouted and opened her window. 

"I'm suppose to go with you." She argued. 

"No. You don't. Thank you for the ride. Have a good night." 

As Taeyeon walked off, Tiffany immediately exited her car, pushed the alarm button and ran off toward Taeyeon.

"KIM TAEYEON!!!" 

Taeyeon let out a sigh. Why did she even expect Tiffany to listen to her? Oh yeah, because they broke up?

"You're just annoying me now." Taeyeon remarked in a grave tone, not looking at the brunette who had just entered the hotel with her.

"I'm just keeping my promise to Hyoyeon." Tiffany defended herself. 

"And since when have you two become so close?" Taeyeon asked as she pushed the elevator door and waited. 

"Since 6 hours ago." 

Taeyeon shook her head at Tiffany's reply. She was quite amused honestly. "Are you sure it's not because you're jealous?" 

Tiffany swiftly looked at Taeyeon, who was also looking at her. They made eye contact. 

"Well. What's your answer?" 

Tiffany felt herself heating up and she turned away to avoid Taeyeon's piercing gaze. Taeyeon frowned at Tiffany's reaction. It wasn't until the elevator opened that both of them were brought back to reality. 

"Oh. Taeyeon shii." The woman in the elevator was quite surprised to see Taeyeon in front of her. 

"Hello Sunye-shii." Taeyeon returned the greeting. Tiffany was too busy examining Sunye to even care about manners. 

"Damn. She is pretty good looking." Tiffany thought to herself. "Damn Hyoyeon."

"Who's this?" Sunye asked, looking at Tiffany, who was still in her own mental world. 

"Ah. She's a friend of mine." Taeyeon nudged Tiffany hard to bring her back to her senses. "Where are your manners Doctor Hwang?" 

Tiffany apologized and introduced herself. 

"Oh. So you're Tiffany Hwang?" Sunye said to herself with a smile and the looked at Taeyeon. "The Tiffany Hwang?"

Taeyeon just nodded her head. "Now that we are acquainted, did you not want to meet in your room anymore?" 

"Not anymore. Let's meet in the hotel meeting room instead. It's only a few doors down from the gym."

"Sure." 

"Is she joining too?" Sunye asked upon seeing Tiffany following closely behind them discreetly. 

Taeyeon smiled. "Yes."

-------------------------------------------------

Uncle Jae stood up in anxiety. "Kibum. Once my daughters return, inform them of the news I have told you."

"Yes." 

"And make sure they do what I tell them." He ordered once more before entering his room. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung leaned against the brick walls of any empty alley and took deep breaths. It was a cold night and her visible breath into the night air was a sign of such coldness. 

"Lonely?" 

Sooyoung ignored the voice that was only a few feet away from her. 

"You know that I was following you right?" 

Sooyoung could hear a swoosh of the wind and a pair of feet landing on the ground. She opened her eyes to stare at a doe-eyed woman looking at her with interest. 

Sooyoung pushed herself off from the wall and walked toward Yoona. "This is the first in a long time that you followed me actually."

Yoona chuckled. "That's correct. It has been awhile huh?" 

"You're not that invasive." 

Yoona just shrugged at Sooyoung's response and began to pace around. "You know? That Jessica woman is really a nuisance. How do you even tolerate her?" 

"I don't think I need to answer that." 

"You are too nice Sooshin. That was always your weakness." 

"I guess so." Sooyoung said nonchalantly. "And you were always impulsive."

Yoona smiled. "Of course. That's my most memorable trait." 

"Yoona. Don't hurt her." Sooyoung was serious now. Yoona appeared in front of her wiht a purpose. And it was bad. 

Yoona let out an evil chuckle. "Why would you think that?" 

" I know how you are Yoona. If you can't get what you want from me, you'll take other measures." Sooyoung said knowingly. 

"You know nothing about me!" Yoona argued and punched Sooyoung in the jaw. She then grabbed the tall girl by the her collar and slammed Sooyoung against the brick wall. "Don't think that just because of our past together, you know everything about me!"

Sooyoung grabbed Yoona's hands, and turned Yoona around, slamming her against the brick wall now. 

"Damn it Yoona!! Why do you want to fight with me so much?!! Why can't you just let go of the past?"

Yoona looked deep into Sooyoung's eyes before answering. Sooyoung saw Yoona's eyes that were filled wtih anger, sorrow and pain. 

"The past is important Sooyoung. It makes us who we are." Yoona then released herself from Sooyoung's hold and pushed the girl to the cold ground. 

"Don't forget that Sooyoung." Yoona warned as she stood over Sooyoung. 

"SOOYOUNG!!" 

Sooyoung turned around to see Jessica running toward her. She quickly stood up and stood between Yoona and Jessica. 

"We're not done yet Sooyoung." Yoona declared as she took a peek at Jessica and then at Sooyoung again. "I'll see you soon." 

Yoona then walked past Sooyoung, making sure to bow to Jessica before leaving. Once Yoona was gone, Jessica quickly ran to Sooyoung's side. 

"Your lips!" Jessica exclaimed and touched Sooyoung's cut lip. Sooyoung flinched at the touch. Cold...just like the night. Jessica's touch doesn't feel warm anymore.

Sooyoung held Jessica's hand that was on her face and slowly led it down. "I-I need to go." Sooyoung turned her back to Jessica but before she could even take a step, Jessica had already blocked her way. "Move Jessica." 

"No."

"Jessica." Sooyoung called her name tiredly. "It's been a long night and I'm just really tired. Can you just leave me alone?"

But Jessica stood her ground. "Tell me the truth and I'll leave."

"..."

"I just want the truth."

"What is it?" 

Jessica had to confirm some feelings that she has been feeling for the past two days. She knew exactly what those feelings emitted from the tall woman was but she needed to confirm it herself. 

"Kai." Jessica began. 

"What about him?" Sooyoung said and looked to the side. 

"Were you jealous of him?" 

"..."

"Sooyoung."

"..."

"SOOYOUNG!!" Jessica screamed to get the answer that she desperately needed from the other girl. "ANSWER ME!!" 

"YES! I WAS ING JEALOUS!!" Sooyoung angrily shouted in front of Jessica's face. " I hated the fact that he was making you smile and laugh. I hated the fact that he saw your face and not just your back on a regular basis." 

"Sooyoung-"

But Sooyoung continued. "I hated how he would touch you. I hated how he gets to see you without fear of hurting  you. I HATE YOU JESSICA JUNG!!" 

"What?" Jessica was hurt to hear such words from Sooyoung that her eyes were teary now. Sooyoung's eyes was glistening as well. 

Sooyoung was heaving heavy breaths now. "You hate me too so why do you keep doing this to me huh?! Why can't you just ing hate me!!!!!" Sooyoung used her finger to push Jessica by the shoulder. "Stop caring about me!" 

Suddenly it began to rain. I guess the cloudy sky and cold night finally gave into the Mother Nature. 

"You don't mean that." Jessica mumbled with a shaky voice and looked into Sooyoung's eyes. "You're lying." 

Sooyoung held back her tears and scoffed. "Why would I care about you huh? So what if I was jealous? Wouldn't you too if you saw your ex with another person and acting intimately?"

"..." 

"Exactly. So from now on don't-"

"I was jealous."

Sooyoung's turn to be surprised now at Jessica's declaration. "You heard me Choi Sooyoung. I was jealous of you and Gayoon."

"..."

Jessica used both of her hands to cup both Sooyoung's face. It ws raining but Sooyoung could see that Jessica was crying. "And even if you do hate me, I don't. I-"

"--I still love you Sooyoung."

"Are you stupid?! Why would you still love me? I ing used you Jessica! I lied to you." 

Jessica disagreed. "That's what I thought too initially. But then your actions, made me think otherwise. I found out that you would handle most cases and problems at the company so that I won't be so stressed. You review even the smallest detail just so to make sure there are no mistakes on my work.You would make me coffee before I arrive at work and leave when I arrive just so I won't know it's you. Every time when get salad from teh cafeteria, my salad would have no cucumbers like usual."

"How did you-"

"The chef told me about how you would eat all the cucumbers for me before he served it to me. And the rest, I found out myself."

"That doesn't mean anything." Sooyoung denied. "I was just feeling guilty." 

Jessica slapped Sooyoung, catching the tall girl by surprise. Sooyoung, who was still holding on to her red cheeks stared at Jessica for an explanation. 

"Then I mean nothing to you too huh?!" Jessica yelled. "Fine!" Jessica then ran off in the rain, leaving Sooyoung to think to herself. 

"Oh !" Sooyoung thought to herself before following Jessica. "That woman better not do something stupid."

---------------------------------------------------

"It's raining." Taeyeon grumbled. "I hate the rain." 

Taeyeon suddenly stopped her rant about hating the rain when she saw an umbrella in front of her. Her eyes followed the umbrella until they landed on an eye-smiling woman. 

"Wae?" Taeyeon asked, a little freaked out by Tiffany's sudden happiness. 

Tiffany just opened the umbrella and pulled Taeyeon to stand under it with her. Taeyeon tried to escape from Tiffany's grasp but the latter held on to her arm tightly. 

"Let's walk together in the rain." 

"I don't think-"

"You have no choice." Tiffany then pulled Taeyeon into the rain and the shorter girl had no choice but just to comply to Tiffany's demand. Their car was parked in teh parking structure across from the hotel. Since it was raining and night time, not alot of people were out. 

"Taeyeon."

"Hm." Taeyeon mindlessly answered and stuck her hand out to feel the rain droplets.

Tiffany suddenly stopped, causing Taeyeon to scurry back under the umbrella once she realized that there was no umbrella shielding her.They were halfway to the parking structure. 

"Yah! How could you just stop?" Taeyeon angrily reprimanded. "I could've gotten soaked in water."

"That day, when we broke up, all the words you said, was it true?" Tiffany asked in a low, hoarse voice. 

"You don't sound good. Hurry before you get a cold." Taeyeon took the umbrella from Tiffany and getured her to follow her. "come on." 

"Answer me!!" Tiffany demanded, still not looking up at Taeyeon. Taeyeon sighed, took a deep breath, before uttering another lie.

"Yes." 

Upon hearing Taeyeon's answer, Tiffany quickly lifted her head and made eye contact with Taeyeon. She stared into Taeyeon's eyes and as if by some mystical power, she saw it...no...she felt it. Taeyeon's eyes was telling a different story then her lips. This must be how her father felt wiht her mom...

"You lied." 

"No I-" 

But Tiffany was quicker. She pulled Taeyeon's arm which was hiding behind her back to view. Tiffany didn't know if she should feel angry or happy at what she saw. 

"You crossed your fingers." Tiffany whispered and gently held Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon pulled her hand away and gave the umbrella back to Tiffany. "You did crossed your fingers that day too didnt you?"

"I'll take the bus." Taeyeon avoided the question. But Taeyeon only took a few steps in the rain before she heard some footsteps behind her. And before she knew, Tiffany had blocked her path. 

"Stupid. How can you just walk in the rain like this?!" Taeyeon lectured, forgetting the fact that she was just as guilty as Tiffany was in walking in the rain. She dropped her bag and quickly took off her jacket to cover Tiffany's frame. "We need to hurry to the car before you get sick. Let's-" 

But Taeyeon felt like all of the air in her was out when Tiffany slowly wrapped her arms around Taeyeon and hugged her. Not too tight but not too loose also. Just enough to make Taeyeon feel Tiffany's warmth.

"Stop lying to yourself. You can lie to me, but not to yourself."

"What are you-"

"Sunye told me the truth. She told me everything."

*Flashback*

Taeyeon had just excused herself to go the restroom and left Sunye alone with Tiffany in the room. 

"So if you're not her secretary or anything, why are you here?" Sunye asked wiht a tone of utmost curiousity. 

"We're business partners. I can come if I want." Tiffany answered bitterly yet professionally. "I apologize if this is uncomfortable for you."

Sunye smiled and shook her head. "Not at all. I just didn't think that the 'Tiffany Hwang' would be here tonight." 

"what do you mean by that?" Tiffany challenged.

Sunye let out a chuckle. "You see, the first time I met Taeyeon-shi, i was greatly attracted to her. She was patient, kind, and hardworking, despite her cold exterior." Sunye declared dreamingly, which irked Tiffany. 

"why are you telling me-"

"But that woman, she would just ignore my appproaches, not smile or laught, and when I got too close, she would set a distance between us." Tiffany smiled at Sunye's frown upon recalling how indifferent Taeyeon was toward her. 

"I don't care." Tiffany proclaimed, although deep inside she was jumping in joy. She knew Taeyeon wouldn't let anyone touch her, unless it's Tiffany of course. 

Sunye wagged her finger side to side in front of Tiffany's face. "uh uh uh. You should care and take responsibility for my heartbreak."

"Huh?" Tiffany was utmost confused now. "What did I do?" 

Sunye sighed and leaned back to her chair and crossed her legs. "I demanded an answer as to why she was refusing my advances and sure enough, she gave me an answer."

"..."

Sunye leaned forward on the table and smiled at Tiffany. "This was her answer. "I am in love with TH."

Tiffany gasped. "TH?" She knows that abbreviation...she began to feel her blooding rushing throughout her body and her heartbeat increase.

Sunye nodded with a sincere smile. "I know when I shouldn't intrude any further so I asked that we be friends, which she agreed. But do you know what she said when I asked her who 'TH' was?" 

"Tiffany Hwang." Both of them answered together, with Tiffany covering as tears streamed down her face. And when Taeyeon returned, she quickly ran out the of the room, not leaving an explanation although Sunye knew perfectly well why Tiffany left. 

"TH will return soon. Just wait for her." Sunye said with a smile as Taeyeon took her seat. She was worried at Tiffany's sudden departure but felt rest assured with Sunye's advise. And after 20 minutes, Tiffany returned, this time with an umbrella in her hand.

*End*

Listen Hyorin-Driving Me Crazy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWFtKgmvPms

Taeyeon could not speak or move. She stayed still and didn't know what to do now. She had been too careless. She should not have told Sunye.

"Why did you lie to me?!!" Tiffany suddenly began punching Taeyen's chest with her hands. Taeyeon could see her tears and wanted to wipe them away but couldn't. How can she? Does she even deserve such small luxury?

"Why do you drift away from me just when I caught you?!! You pushing me away isn't love!!" Tiffany continued. "Did you really forgot about all of our memories together? Why do you keep hurting me Kim TAeyeon!!" Tiffany sobbed into Taeyeon's shirt. "I LOVE YOU KIM TAEYEON!!"..." Please...stop this." 

Taeyeon loosened herself from Tiffany so that she could look at the ruin that she has created. The love of her life was in front of her, crying for her, hurting...for her. Tiffany still loves her..

"You-you still love me?" Those were the only words that Taeyeon could ask at that moment. Tiffany cupped Taeyeon's face and kissed Taeyeon, to which Taeyeon didn't respond. She was still stunned. 

"But-but Siwon." 

Tiffany managed to put on a small smile uopn hearing the jealousy in Taeyeon's tone. "Friends. Nothing more." 

"Oh." Taeyeon was happy to know that fact. Now she doesnt have to worry so much anymore about Tiffany's safety with him. " Tiffany."

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon waiting for her to continue. Suddenly, evertying struck Taeyeon...

Taeyeon slowly lifted her hands up and gently wiped away Tiffany's tears. Tiffany held Taeyeon's hands that was wiping away her tears and brought it closer to her face. Taeyeon smiled at this new warmth...Warmth...how Taeyeon missed Tiffany's touch.

"I'm sorry Tiffany." Taeyeon apologized but Tiffany was quick to wipe Taeyeon's tears before they rolled down her flawless cheeks. "I-I really thought I was protecting you by leaving you. But I only hurted you more. I'm so sorry."

Tiffany hugged the fragile Taeyeon. "You don't protect your 'Leo' by leaving her Taeyeon. You're suppose to stay by my side and love me." 

Taeyeon hugged her back but her tears just kept falling. "But, I don't deserve you." 

Tiffany laid a finger against Taeyeon's lips. "Don't say that. I chose you and you deserve me Taeyeon."

"But-"

"Do you love me?" Tiffany cut her off. 

Taeyeon wanted to lie again but she knew she can't. Amber was right. Taeyeon will accept the consequences of her actions and decisions. The truth about Taeyeon might be the death of her but as long as she lived, she should enjoy her time with Tiffany and let Tiffany make the final decision. 

"Before I answer you, you have to answer my question."

"If, one day, when you must make a decision to stay with me or not, will you?"

"Taeyeon."

"Answer me."

Tiffany sighed. "Yes. But that won't-" 

"When you know my past and my present, you might end up leaving me." Taeyeon said with sadness.

"Why would I-"

"But for now, I want to be happy wiht you Tiffany." Taeyeon held both of Tiffany's hands with hers. "I apologize for all the pain and heartache I have caused you but never doubt my love for you Tiffany. The only one I lied to was me. I lied to myself about being able to move on when in fact, I can't. I lied about not loving you when I do." 

Taeyeon looked into Tiffany's eyes and smiled loving at Tiffany. "I love you so much that it drives me crazy Tiffany Hwang Miyoung."

*End of song insertion* 

Listen Master Sun ost-Empty Garden: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFnqkh6L4sQ

Tiffany's eyesmile was all that Taeyeon needed to know that Tiffany had forgiven her. "Yah. Don't cry. My girlfriend is too beautiful for these tears." Taeyeon teased earning a smack to her shoulder. Taeyeon just chuckled and wiped Tiffany's tears.

"It's because of you. Hmph!"

"I was just joking. Sorry?"

 "I won't forgive you unless you kiss me." Tiffany pouted and pointed to her lips. "Hurry up." she whined. And Taeyeon was more than happy to oblige to Tiffany's terms. It worked out for the both of them anyways. 

"Kissing in the rain? Is that another one of your fantasies Fany-ah?" Tiffany pecked Taeyeon's lips at the mention of her nickname. God...she missed that term of endearment. 

"I love you Fany-ah. Don't forget that." Taeyeon sincerly declared before using her jacket to cover Tiffany again from the rain. She then used her finger to put a strand of hair behind Tiffany's ear.

Tiffany gave Taeyeon another loving eye-smile to tell Taeyeon that she knew and she won't forget. "Less talking and more kissing Tae-tae." Tiffany jokingly lectured before sealing her lips with Taeyeon's again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber and Krystal sat side by side on the couch of Amber' living room. Krystal was snuggled up close to Amber as both were enjoying a cup of hot chocolate in such a rainy day.

"So your father and Hyoyeon is staying over at Donghae's place tonight?" Krystal asked, just to make sure. It would awkward if Amber's father walked in on them. 

"Yes. That's why I brought you here so we can spend some quality time together. Why? You don't want to stay here?" 

Krystal put her cup down and shook her head. She smiled at Amber. "I love spending time with you. I just didn't want to be a nuisance to your dad."

Amber smiled at Krystal's consideration and pecked her princess on the lips. "They know that I'm dating you so there's nothing wrong you being here. In fact, he was the one who suggested that I bring you here and be with you."

"He's not angry with me?" Krystal asked, a little surprised but most guilty. "You know, with Minho?"

"If I told you he actually encouraged me to seek you and fix that misunderstanding, would you believe me?" Amber asked, looking at their intertwined hands. "He made me realize that loving someone doesn't have to require such selfless acts. I just have to love that person." Amber then looked at Krystal and smiled as she put a fringe of Krystal's hair behind her ear. Normally, Krystal would hate it when someone fixed her hair, but Amber is her only exception. "So, here I am Krystal Jung, loving you in all the ways I can." 

Instead of answering, Krystal just pulled Amber by her collar and kissed her deep. It was a deep and passionate kiss. By the time they needed breath, both of their foreheads were just touching each other, no words spoken.

"Cheeseball." Krystal mumbled and laid her head on Amber's shoulders. "Do you think the others are okay?" 

Amber just chuckled and wrapped an arm around Krystal. She then looked out the window and saw the pouring rain. "Let's hope so. Me and Hyoyeon planned everything out just so they can be together again, so they better be. Or else I'll just have to blame the rain." Amber joked.

"You dork. Even if its raining, I just have a strong feeling that everything will be alright for Tiffany and Jessica."

Amber sighed and ran her fingers through Krystal's soft hair before placing a kiss on her head. "I feel the same way." She confessed with a warm smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung has been running for the past 10 minutes and still no sight of Jessica. She was getting worried and frustrated now. How can that idiot just run off in this weather like that? She thought to herself. 

"She wouldn't go back to the cafe. And she wouldn't just go anywhere unfamiliar.Unless-" Sooyoung turned the opposite direction running again. "You better be there Jessica Jung!" 

Jessica kept wiping her tears as she started the car engine. She was about to leave until she saw a tall woman standing in front of her car, refusing to let her leave.

"GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE!!" Sooyoung shouted, refusing to let Jessica leave. But Jessica just ignored Sooyoung, She tried to reverse the car back but Sooyoung laid herself on the hood. 

Jessica glared at Sooyoung, who didn't care. Jessica angrily shut her car door as she marched up to Sooyoung and pushed the tall girl away from her car. 

"F**k off Choi."She bitterly spat, turning her back around again. She would just continue to cry in front of Sooyoung if she stayed. She just wanted to disappear.

Listen 2Bic-I Am in Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unftZ0HhG6Q

"I'm sorry." 

Jessica stopped in tracks when she heard Sooyoung's apology.

"You're the only person I look at Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Even if my words right now may seem meaningless to you, please believe me." 

"Stop it Sooyoung. Don't you think you've hurt me enough?"

Sooyoung was trying her best to hold her tears back. "I-I was just trying to protect you." She countered.

Jessica swiftly turned around to look at Sooyoung, tears already filling her eyes. "Protect me? You protect your 'Aries' by hurting me? By leaving me alone?" Jessica questioned, each word with a hurtful tone. 

"..."

"Stop lying to me." She said in tired tone. "And just leave me alone."

Sooyoung held Jessica by her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "Jessica Jung Sooyeon. I know that my acts were selfish and I have hurt you deeply. But believe me, I just did it for your best interest. I wanted to protect you in the only way I thought I can. I thougt about your whole life ahead of you, which is why I did this. I'm a black sheep of your world Jessica."

Sooyoung then retracted her hands, making Jessica fearing Sooyoung's next move. "Sooyoung. What are you doing?"

"I am in love with you. I still am and won't stop. I can't express it with words so if you don't believe me, I understand." Sooyoung then wiped away Jessica's tears and forced a smile. 

"I'll leave you alone Jessica. But please, don't drive home tonight. You're not alright to drive and I won't forgive myself if something happens to you."

"..."

Sooyoung then turned around and walked away in the rain. Hurting Jessica was the last thing she wanted..how stupid could she be not to realized that's exactly what she has been doing to her?

"CHOI!!"  a voice echoed amist the rain.

Sooyoung turned around only to be met with a pair of lips on her own. Sooyoung was still too stunned to utter anything when the lips left hers.

Jessica punched Sooyoung on the arm, making the tall girl flinch in pain. "HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT?!!"

punch....

"YOU SHOULD BEG FOR MY FORGIVENESS!!"

punch...

"BUT WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU LEFT ME AGAIN!!!! WHY WHY WHY!!!!" Jessica latched herself on Sooyoung and cried into the tall girls shirt. 

"But-you told me to." Sooyoung reasoned indignantly. "I'm just following your order."

Jessica pinched Sooyoung. "PABO!!! PABO!! I HATE YOU!!!" she screamed over and over again. She repeated herself but Sooyoung knew better. Jessica didn't mean it...she was just angry and venting her emotions. "Stupid Shikshin!!"

Sooyoung held Jessica to calm her down. "Shh...it's okay. It's okay."

"No! It's not. You love me and then you leave me? How is that okay? Huh!!! You literally pled with me to believe your words and when I do, you want to leave again? Are you stupid?!!" 

Sooyoung just tightened her hug. "I was wrong. Forgive me." Sooyoung then loosened the hug so they can look at each other. 

"Saranghae Jessica Jung Sooyeon." Sooyoung declared as fresh tears left Jessica's eyes. Sooyoung kissed Jessica's forhead before the latter buried her head in the tall girl's chest again, as new tears of relief and happiness filled her eyes. 

"Let's get in the car before you get sick Sica." 

Upon getting settling in the car, Sooyoung quickly turned the heater on. "Looks like the rain has stopped for now but I'll drive." Sooyoung said with a smile. She was going to shift the car into 'drive' but stopped when Jessica placed her hand on top of hers.

"Wae?" Sooyoung asked a little worried. "Cold? You'll get warmer soon." 

But Jessica just shook her head. "Sooyoung."

"Hm?" Sooyoung asked with a warm smile and patiently waited for Jessica to speak.

Listen to Kim Bo Kyung-Suddenly : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN4BZT1D4E 

"I love you." Jessica said with a loving smile as she stared into Sooyoung's eyes. 

Sooyoung felt like her breathing stopped once she heard those words. But that feeling was soon overtaken by euphorial and absolute bliss. Sooyoung let out a chuckle with glistening eyes as she tried to muffle her desire to just cry. She then leaned over to hug Jessica. 

Sooyoung closed her eyes as she nuzzled her face closer to Jessica's warmth as Jessica did the same to Sooyoung. 

It was the first time that Jessica said those words to her....the first....

"I know Sica. I know."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow...i can now focus on studying. I was compelled to update one more chapter before my short hiatus. So I've been working really hard on this. More fluff then drama but that's good right? Taeny and Soosica is back!! :D and Kryber is still lovey dovey. lol. I will miss all of you. Please do leave me comments so that when I return, I have something to look forward to. See all of you soon.