Right All Along...(SooSica)

Phoenix Sisters

Alright...another chapter. Hope you all enjoy. The drama is starting my dear readers. Pray for our dear couples. Alright, without further spoilers...SOOSICA!!

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It’s been 4 days since the incident at the hospital. Sooyoung and Jessica still act on their ‘fake girlfriend’ contract but Sooyoung has been giving Jessica a lot of space. She became less nagging, less caring, less childish, and less bothersome, she claims, toward Jessica.

 

Jessica was trying hard to sort out her feelings but the constant appearance of Yuri in her office and at home is making it hard for her. She and Yuri already had a talk. In fact, the day after Sooyoungn left at the hospital, Jessica made sure she was the first to know what happened between her and Yuri.

 

“Sooyoung.”

 

“Yes Jessica?” Sooyoung asked and continued flipping through a magazine. She has been hanging out in Jessica’s office to carry out her ‘fake girlfriend’ role.

 

Jessica, seeing that Sooyoung was not looking at her, sat next to her on the couch and took the magazine away.

 

“Yah! I was reading that!” Sooyoung complained, but Jessica just ignored her.

 

“I need to tell something. Look at me please.” Sooyoung reluctantly looked at Jessica. Jessica smiled.

 

“Thank you. Now Sooyoung. I need to tell you about Yuri and I.”

 

“Before you start, I want to tell you something too. I want to apologize. I have no right to tell you who you should love. I’m just a ‘fake girlfriend’.”

 

Jessica reached out for Sooyoung’s hand but Sooyoung quickly moved it. “Sooyoung.”

 

Sooyoung chuckled bitterfly. “It’s okay. Even as a ‘fake girlfriend’, I was able to realize some important things.”

 

Jessica sensed that the conversation was not going to be good. “Sooyoung. Don’t talk anymore. I  want you to know that I don’t love Yuri anymore. I admit that when she kissed me-”

 

“Can you not mention that kiss please?” Sooyoung asked and looked at the floor.

 

“Sorry. But as I was saying, I told Yuri that she should stop because I have no intentions of getting back with her.”

 

“Oh? That’s good then I guess.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Sooyoung sighed. “Well, I don’t know what else I can say since I don’t know the story behind you and Yuri.  But I don’t want you to say that to Yuri just to prove me wrong.”

 

Jessica was frustrated. “I’m not trying to prove you wrong. I’m just trying to tell you that I-I-”

 

“Let’s stop this.”

 

“What?” Jessica was scared of what Sooyoung would say next.

 

Sooyoung looked at her. “I want to stop being your ‘fake girlfriend’.”

 

“…”

 

“I know that we agreed that only you can terminate the contract but, I think this is for the best.”

 

Jessica was  hurt. She was just about to confess so why was Sooyoung doing this now? Is it because of that Yoona girl?

“It’s because of Yoona huh?” Sooyoung looked at Jessica. Jessica can see that Yoona  seemed to have an effect on Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung looked away. “I hope that you will agree to my demand. I will be your ‘fake girlfriend’ until the end of your company party. After that, it’s best if I leave you alone.”

 

“HOW’S THAT BETTER?!!” Jessica yelled and stood up. Sooyoung looked up at a fuming Jessica. The company part was in 5 days.

 

However, Sooyoung didn’t want to prolong the conversation any longer. “From now on, everything we do will be based on the contract only. I will keep my distance and my thoughts to myself. You can’t deny that Yuri still loves you. From what I’ve seen from her, she still loves you.”

 

“But-I-”

 

“It doesn’t matter right? I mean, you always said you hated me and that I will always be a ‘fake girlfriend’ to you.” Sooyoung said and faked a smile.

 

“That was before I realized that I was fall-” Jessica started but was interrupted by a knock on her office door.

 

“Ms. Jung. Kwon Yuri is on the other phone line.”

 

“Okay. Thank you Ms. Yin.” The secretary bowed and left.

 

Jessica sat down on her chair and rubbed her forehead.

 

“Talk to her Jessica. I’ll leave now. Bye.” Sooyoung just left and didn’t even wait for Jessica to speak.

 

“But I like you Sooyoung.” Jessica quietly mumbled to herself, tears falling down her cheeks as she spoke. “I don’t want you to leave.”

 

______________________________________________________________

 

After leaving Jessica’s office, Sooyoung went to her private place that she goes to practice and just be alone. It was an isolated, lush green valley. There was a specific tree that Sooyoung always sat by to relax and be at peace. Sooyoung closed her eyes and the memories began flooding out from her head.

 

Flashback

 

“Sooyoung! Hurry up! Or else you won’t get to eat!”

 

“I’m coming Seohyun! Yoona! Hurry!” Sooyoung ran toward Seohyun but was soon joined by Yoona, running by her side.

 

“Think you can beat me Sooshin?” Yoona said with a smirk. Sooyoung smirked back.

 

“Of course I can. Let’s go.” Both of them than raced, trying to reach Seohyun first.

 

“I win!” Yoona exclaimed victoriously.

 

“No! I won!” Sooyoung argued.

 

Seohyun giggled. “Yah! Both of you won!”

 

“What?! I won” Yoona and Sooyoung yelled together.

 

“No. Both of you won and reached me at the same time. How can you two be so competitive and yet at the same time, best friends? Huh?” Seohyun asked in bewilderment.

 

Yoona and Sooyoung just shrugged. “Don’t know. Opposites attract?” Yoona answered. All three broke down and laughter and walked off together.

 

“But one day Sooyoung, I will beat you.” Yoona proclaimed confidently.

 

“Don’t be so confident. I don’t just fight against anyone.” Sooyoung answered back and linked her arms with Seohyun.

------------------------------------------

 

“Seohyun!!!”

 

“Where is she Yoona?!

 

“…”

-------------------------------------------

 

“Sooyoung. I love her.”

 

----------------------------------------------

 

“One day, you’ll find someone who will love you and only you.”

 

“SEOHYUN!!!”

 

*end of flashback*

 

Sooyoung woke up, in cold sweats and was breathing heavily. Another nightmare. It was already night but Sooyoung could care less.  Sooyoung laid down on the grass and looked at the stars.

 

“Seohyun. I miss you. Perhaps if you were here, things would be different. Should I give Yoona what she wants?” Sooyoung spoke aloud. Just then there was a breeze of wind. Sooyoung closed her eyes and just felt the wind touch her.

 

“I know. You were right Seohyun. I’ve fallen in love. I’ve fallen for Jessica Jung.” Sooyoung mumbled one last time before closing her eyes and falling asleep again, a lone tear falling down from the corner of her eyes.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMG!! This is one sad chapter..more info. on Sooyoung's past. What will happen to SooSica? TaeNy and Kryber is next. Will they break or not? More drama coming up. And old characters will be re-introduced. :D