Some People Are Worth It

Phoenix Sisters

How many of you guys are still with me? :D

*No editing done.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"When were you planning to tell us such crucial information?!" Amber yelled at her father. 

"Amber. Keep you voice down." Sooyoung reprimanded. 

"It's fine." Jae retorted. "I expected such actions."

Taeyeon sighed and directed her gaze to the cabin house. They had  decided it was best to talk privately outside, away from the rest of the people. "How were you able to tell them first and not us?" She sadly asked as she turned to look at her father. "Did you not trust us enough with such secret?"

"It's not fair for us to be the last ones to know." Sooyoung added. "Uncle Kibum told Donghae and even he had to hide such fact from us. Why did you do it? Why not tell us?"

Amber, who had calmed down a bit by now and regretted her early outburst, apologized. "I'm sorry for yelling at you Dad."

"It's alright."

"But please, why didn't you tell us?" Amber probed on.  

Jae sighed and walked past his daughters with his hands behind his back. " My master always warned me about James and Taegu. I was aware of their strong desire to be powerful and wealthy but I have never expected them to resort to murder. Taegu was more rational but I guess, greed took over. As for James, he was always greedy and over-confident. Now I know why my master trusted me with your parents' secrets." He turned around to look at his daughters, who were all looking back at him intently.

"I was fortunate to have survived and rescue all of you from James. I was going to tell all of you the truth, but whenever I think about it, I get scared." He finally confessed with a somber tone.

"Why?" Sooyoung asked.

"My own brother and my best friend caused the death of your family and destroyed everything that you could've been. All of you could have been normal. Have a normal childhood. Have a normal life. Not a life of blood and death. I raised all of you as if you were my daughters and though I can provide normalcy, I was determined to let you have the revenge you deserve. So I taught you all the skills that I know, in addition to your family secret manuscripts."

"But then, I always remembered that one day, all of you will know the truth and a fear took root in my heart. I began to fear that all of you will hate me. I was no better than the murderers! I couldn't even help your family! If I didnt waver during my fight with James, your family could've been saved." He sobbed and fell down to his knees, deeply saddened but relieved that he had finally released all his bottled-up emotions and thoughts.  

"I'm-I'm sorry!" He then positioned himself to kneel in front of Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Amber, shocking the three woman to death. 

"Dad!" 

"Appa!

Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Amber ran forward and all pulled their father up. Amber quickly dusted off his pants while Taeyeon and Sooyoung did the same to his hands. 

"Dad. We were wrong. Not you." Amber firmly stated and fell down on her knees. Sooyoung and Taeyeon soon followed, surprising Jae. 

"What are the three of you doing?! Get up now!" 

He tried to pull them up but they refused to budge. "Remember whenever we did something wrong, you would always make us kneel down for an hour as punishment? Well, this time, we did something wrong again." Taeyeon explained as she looked at her dad with glistening eyes. "We were being selfish. Not thinking about all the suffering that you have experienced."

"Yah. That's not-"

"Yes it is." Amber intervened. "I mistakenly unleashed my anger out on you when here you are, having gone through just as much pain and loss as we have, if not more. We know that everything you have done is because you truly care for us." She said, her lips quivering. 

"Amber-"

"And we all want you to know that despite this, we don't hate you. We're happy that you have finally told us the truth. Even if we were the last ones to know, we know that it was only because you were scared. But there's no need to have such empty fears Appa." Sooyoung finally looked at her Father with tears rolling down her cheeks. 

Jae felt like his heart was crushed as he realized all of his daughters were crying. 

"We love you. Despite all that has happend, you are still our father. The one who will give us all the foodand water even if it meant you'll starve for the night." Taeyeon began with a sad smile.

Sooyoung was next. "The one that will always be there for us. The one that at the slightest cough, will carry us to the nearest village for a doctor, not caring about the distance."

"And the one who never abandoned us. Thank you." Amber finished with a smile, as her shoulder continue to shake from crying. 

Jae couldn't take anymore as he felt his eyes welling up in tears as well. He quickly stooped down to his daughters' level and pulled them into a warm hug. TaeSooBer apologized once again as soon as they felt their father's warmth. He smiled and shook his head. 

"It's okay." He let out a smile only to feel more tears stream down his eyes when Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber wiped his tears for him. 

"I love you Dad."

"I love you Appa." 

Jae found himself chuckling to himself amist the happy moment. Taeyeon and Sooyoung still calls him 'Dad' while Amber sticks to 'Appa'. Well, its his turn right?

"Daddy loves all of you too." He always liked the sound of 'Daddy'. Its special reserved for his 'forever little girls'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"James. Don't you think you're being a bit too confident? Giving them a month  when we could have what we want now?!" Shin screamed into James face. 

James merely smirked. "Why are you so worked up? When I kill them, including Jae, I want them to be at their best condition."

But Shin was not happy with such an answer. "That's quite stupid thinking."

"You're just scared." James challenged. "Are you?"

"No. I'm being realistic. You of all people should know just how dangerous Jae can be. He did almost kill you once. Remember?"

Suddenly, Shin found himself struggling for breath as James strongly pushed his arm against Shin's throat. "I am stronger than my brother! Do you understand?!! If I hear you mention his name to me again, I will cut your tongue." James warned with darkened eyes before releasing Shin. Shin quickly rubbed the bruised area as he gasped for breath. 

"And make sure that we are prepared. Knowing my brother, he might attack soon. Inform Sunny and the rest as well." And with those last instructions, he left, not sparing a glance at his angered and clearly ungrateful partner. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is everything alright?" Heechul asked as soon as TaeSooBer and Jae entered the house. 

"Perfect. " Amber answered with a smile, as the other three nodded their head in agreement. 

"You sure? All of you were out for pretty long." Jessica commented as she stood next to Sooyoung. 

"We're all fine. Trust us." Taeyeon reassured before draping an arm around Tiffany's waist. "Now, what time is it?" 

"4: 30pm." Donghae answered with a smile. 

"Already?! We need to start cooking then." Sooyoung stated before rolling up her sleeves. "Let's go guys." 

TaeSooBer and Donghae entered the kitchen to start cooking. 

"All of you, come with me. We still have some more things to discuss." Jae instructed as he led the way back into the living room. 

"But-"

"Don't worry Krystal. My daughters do not need our help. But I do." He ended with a smile. 

"You do?" The rest of looked at each other and then back to Jae. 

"Yes. I need to know everything all of you know about Sphinx Industries and their affiliates."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

When dinner was done, JeTiKrys and Heechul insisted on cleaning up and washing the dishes since they haven't done much all day. 

And since Jae and Kibum have already retreated to their own rooms, only the young people were up. 

Taeyeon saw that Siwon was alone in the balcony and decided to join him.  She rested her arms against the railing and looked at the stars. "Nice view huh?"

"Yeah." Siwon merely answered. He then turned to look at Taeyeon. "Taeyeon."

"Hm?"

"How come you never asked me?"

"What?"

"Why I hate you so much?"

Taeyeon turned to make eye contact with Siwon. "Because I don't really care. I had plenty of haters in the past and I've come to a point where I don't really care anymore. But since you inquired, I will ask. Why do you hate me Siwon?"

"Because you're a over-confident, blunt, cold and merciless person. When I first met you again 2 years ago through Heechul, your impression never left a good mark. Always correcting me and trying to tell me what I should do. As if you know everything. I hate people like you."

Taeyeon continued to listen.

Siwon then sighed and took a deep breath before looking at the" night sky. "But then I realized, that it's just because I was jealous.I still was. Even in high school, you were always the talk of the school. Taeyeon this, Taeyeon that. I felt as if you took everything from me when you beat me up that one time in front of the entire school."

Taeyeon was confused. "Wait? Beat you?" She went quiet, trying to understand. What does Siwon mean? High-school and I beat him up? Then it hit her!

"Omo! You were that stuck-up and conceited guy back in high school? The one who challenged me to a fight? That was you?!" Taeyeon then looked at Siwon from head to toe.

Silence...after about 2 minutes....

"Wow...shocker. And in defense, you provoked me."

Siwon chuckled. "Yeah. Funny how maturation works huh? I thought you'll recognize me. But you didn't. Which pissed me off even more."

"If it makes any difference, I erased all bad memories during my time spent in highschool. Actually, I never even knew your name back then."

"Yeah. I guessed that much since our introduction was rather...bad." 

"But at least you weren't those cruel individuals that tortured me and my sisters. I was told by one of the kids who used to bully me that you actually scared some of the kids to make them stop. I remember that much. You were just some kid who wanted to be number 1." Taeyeon reasoned. "Which I think is dumb by the way." She added.

Siwon chuckled. "I still am."

Taeyeon shook her head. "No. You're not. You're still stubborn but you're different."

"How so?"

"Well, for starters, you're starting to accept that you can't have everything. And you're becoming more rational and accepting."

Siwon raised an eyebrow, not understanding. 

"You could have chosen to turn me and my family into the authorities, and yet you didn't. I know you have more authority then Heechul. Second, you trusted us and by doing so, have gone against all your principals. Lastly-" Taeyeon turned to look at Siwon intently. "-you're letting Tiffany go. Don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying that to rub it off or anything. I admire you for being able to let her go. I probably would have never been able to. But then again, love can't be forced. Right?"

"She deserves to be happy. If letting her go means that she will, I will do it. Even if it's hard for me to do so."

Taeyeon looked at Siwon and felt sorry. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. If all, you've made her happy. Be sure to keep it that way. That's all that matters. "

Taeyeon smiled and pushed herself back from the rail. "You're a pretty cool guy...Siwon."

Siwon smiled then gasped.  "And I'm shocked. You're smiling. At me."

"I know right? Kodak moment." Taeyeon shrugged, but was still smiling. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." She joked.

Siwon chuckled at such lame joke.

"But there's one more thing I've been wanting to do." Taeyeon said as she stood up straight.

"Huh? What are you- OW!!!" Siwon fell down to the cold ground and held on to his jaws. "What the f**k?! Why did you punch me?!"

"I've been wanting to do that ever since Tiffany told me about what you tried to do her in the past. Next time, control your 'little Johnny' alright? Oh and, don't ever do that to anyone ever again. That's just f**ked up." She merely reasoned nonchalantly. "I would have done the same thing if it was anyone else. Don't misunderstand." She smirked.

Siwon grumbled some incoherent words at Taeyeon's explanation. But he soon stopped when he saw a hand extended out toward him.

"Despite everything that's happen, let's forget the past and be friends. And if not friends, at least friendly acquaintances." Taeyeon offered with a genuine smile. "You choose."

Siwon looked at Taeyeon then at her hand, which was awaiting his. If Taeyeon can let go of the past with him, why can't he do the same thing?

After a while, Siwon warmly smiled before accepting Taeyeon's help to get up. "Friends."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what do we do next?" Heechul asked when all of them were gathered in the living room. "I mean, we still have to take down Sphinx Industries."

"True. There's enough evidence to bring it down." Taecyeon added. "Our company is one of the victims."

"That's correct." Amber stated. 

"And what about Yuri?" 

"What about her?" Sooyoung asked when she heard Jessica's question. 

"Well, she's still on the run isn't she? If she was caught, she can be used to testify against Sphinx Industries."

"That's right." Tiffany added. " Yuri is the only reason why Jung Corp. was involved in the embezzlement affair in the first place."

"But she's only a puppet. Highly disposable."

"So you mean one way or another, they would've killed Yuri?" Krystal carefully asked, and upon getting silence from TaeSooBer, she knew she was right. "Oh my god. That's ruthless."

"That's correct. James doesn't care about those who work for him. Only himself." Donghae explained. "Why do you think they didn't even try to protect Kwon Yuri? It was all a plan. Use Yuri to do their dirty work and then dispose of her. She should consider herself lucky to still be alive."

"So what do we do next?"

"We're still planning on that. But now," Sooyoung yawned and looked at the rest with a frown. " let's all go to sleep. Alot has already happened in one day. We'll talk again tomorrow."

--------------------------------------------------------

*Next scenes will shift between characters. Just imagine it as scenes in a movie/drama where all conversations from characters are connected.  Shifts will be initiated by ~ *

"Amber."

"Hm?"

Krystal set down the comb and joined Amber, who was currently sitting on the bed and reading a book. Krystal lifted up the blanket and scooted to sit next to Amber. 

"Is everything okay with you and your dad?"

Amber put down her book and turned her attention to Krystal, who was looking back at her with inquistive eyes. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, it's just that after finding out the relationship between your father and your parent's murderer, you seemed to be really angry and devastated."

Amber sighed, knowing that Krystal was just concerned. Amber draped an arm around Krystal's shoulders and pulled her closer, allowing Krystal to rest her head on Amber's shoulders. 

"Well, I was furious, hurt and disappointed. But I know that my sisters and I felt the same."

~~~~~~~~~~

"I mean, it was just unexpected. It would've never occurred to me that my own adopted father, who I have come to love as my own biological father, would keep such a secret from his daughters." 

Taeyeon spoke into the darkness as Tiffany cuddled up against her on the bed. Tiffany quietly listened.

"He could have killed us a long time ago if he was evil. But he didn't. He risked his life for us. Every single day. Even now."

"So you forgive him?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"We all forgave him. He did nothing wrong." Sooyoung stated as she stood out in her balcony, leaning against the railing and looking into the peaceful nature surrounding her. "We're the ones who owed him an apology."

Jessica, who was standing next to her, turned Sooyoung around she that they were facing each other and cupped her cheeks affectionately. 

"Are you really alright?" She whispered.

Sooyoung nodded her head and held Jessica's hands. "Yes. My father suffered just as much as we have. And perhaps, even more. Being betrayed by his own brother, that's a pain that will never disappear."

Jessica smiled and pulled Sooyoung for a hug. "Well, I'm glad you and your father are okay. I was really concerned."

Sooyoung loosened the hug and stared into Jessica's eyes. "I know. I'm sorry for making you worry."

Jessica shook her head and smiled. "It's alright. It's only natural for me to worry about you. Come on, let's go sleep." She instructed before pulling Sooyoung back into the warm room.

When the lights were turned off, Sooyoung wasted no time to pull Jessica and hug her. 

"Jessibear." Sooyoung said in a sing-song voice. "My Jessibear is the best." she said with aegyo.

"Yah." Jessica whined, embarrassed as she tried to pull away.

"Don't act like you don't like it." Sooyoung slyly remarked, pulling Jessica closer again. "Besides, I want to hug you to sleep."

"Such a baby." Nonetheless, Jessica still gave in, wrapping her arm around Sooyoung tightly as she snuggled closer. Sooyoung happily returned the hug. "Good night Sooyoung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We apologized to him and made up." Amber finished with a smile and reached for Krystal's hands. She held it before looking at Krystal. "So don't worry anymore alright?"

"I trust you. I know you will do the right thing."

"Thank you Krystal. I don't know what I will do without you. I'm so glad to have you with me."

Krystal blushed at Amber's sweet confession. "Then if you're really grateful, turn off the light and hug me to sleep. I'm tired."

Amber chuckled.  "Okay." She turned off the light and laid down. "Happy now?"

Krystal cuddled up with Amber with a satisfied smile. "With you, I always am." She then pushed herself up so she can kiss Amber on the lips. It was a small peck, but it was more than enough to cause Amber feel butteflies all over again. 

"You're always giving me these warm, fuzzy feelings." Amber remarked. 

"Is that a bad thing?"

Amber turned to face Krystal and didn't hesitate to return the kiss. When she pulled back, she hugged Krystal again and smiled. "It's the best feeling ever. Feelings that only Krystal Jung Soojung can make me feel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taeyeon."

"Yeah?:

Both of them were still cuddling in the dark, enjoying each other's company. The moon light emitted into the room made everything calm and peaceful.

"Do you hold any grudges against your father?"

"No." Taeyeon quickly answered. "None at all." It was the truth.

"Even after all that he's done?"

"The only thing he's done is keep us safe and hurt himself in the process. He was scared of losing us. I know that feeling." Taeyeon answered with a sigh.

"I bet you do." Tiffany retorted, as she thought about how Taeyeon pushed her away in the past. "And you better not break up with me again. Or leave me."

"Why is that?" Taeyeon playfully challenged, although Tiffany took it very serious.

"Because I'll find my way back to you."

Taeyeon smiled upon hearing Tiffany's determinate promise and once again, stole a kiss from Tiffany.

"That makes two of us."

*end of shift scenes*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2 days later*

Jae held back a chuckle when he saw Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal enter the kitchen with a sullen expression. As if they were kids and their candies were taken away.

"Good morning Uncle." All three weakly greeted.

"What's wrong?"

"They're just upset that their precious lovers left again without telling them." Siwon answered as he made his entrance into the kitchen and sat down. "Good morning." He greeted. 

"Good morning Siwon." Jae returned the greetings. "Why don't the three of you sit down and have breakfast? I'm sure that they will return soon."

"Okay." JeTiKrys's zombie actions were just too funny. 

Jae ended up laughing, surprising the three girls. 

"Okay. You guys miss them that much?"

JeTiKrys nodded their heads. 

"But you guys see each other everyday."

"That's what I said." Heechul now joined them for breakfast. "But they won't listen." He said and took a bite of his smoked sausage. "This is delicious Uncle Kim!" 

Kibum merely smiled and handed Heechul a cup of juice. "Thank you. Are the other two awake?"

"Oh. Siwon and Taecyeon are washing up. They'll be down in a bit." 

"You three are hopelessly in love with my daughters." He said with a sigh and smile. "Alright. Why don't all of you eat your breakfast and I'll take you to meet my daughters after?" 

"Really?" JeTiKrys said together with gleaming eyes. 

"Yeah. I promise."

"Okay!"

"Uncle Jae. You should've just let them be. We could've had more food to ourselves. Ow!" Siwon groaned in pain when he got hit on the arm by Taecyeon. 

"What gives?!" 

Taecyeon shrugged his shoulders. "Don't mess with my sisters."

"Spoilsport. You need to relax a bit. It was a joke. " Siwon angrily muttered, causing the rest to erupt in laughter again. 

"Shut and eat." Taecyeon glared at Siwon before turning to his sisters with a wide smile and began talking to them.

"Scary." Siwon thought to himself upon seeing Taecyeon's moodiness.

----------------------------------------------

Amber ran as fast as she could throughout the woods, away from her chasers. They were near, she knew it. She hid behind a tree to hide. Only to realize she was already found when a dagger nearly missed her face and hit the tree. 

"!" Amber ran off again, as more daggers was thrown at her. When she stopped at an opening, she scanned her surroundings.

"Yah! Not fair! Both of you are teaming up against me!" 

As soon as that complaint was issued, Taeyeon and Sooyoung jumped out from behind the trees, grinning at Amber. 

"Not our fault you're slow little sister." Sooyoung stated as she kept her distance from Amber. 

"Yeah. Nothing wrong working in teams." Taeyeon intervened with a smirk. 

Amber carefully observed her sister's movements. Suddenly she laid flat on the ground, as she felt something whizzing past her from above. 

"!" Sooyoung cursed, barely missing the dagger that was thrown at her. She looked at Taeyeon, only to see her smirking. 

"Never let your guard down sis." Taeyeon nonchalantly remarked. 

"I'm going to-" 

But Sooyoung never got to finished her words because one again, she had to dodge another attack. And so did Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked at the dagger impaled on the tree behind them with disbelief and then at Amber. 

Amber blew on the small dagger she was currently holding, and put it back away. "And both of you, need to always be aware of your surroundings."

TaeSooBer smiled at each other. All of them have done this many times. Training together only made them stronger. 

"Heads up!" Taeyeon yelled before attacking both Sooyoung and Amber. 

Sooyoung smirked and effortlessly dodged Taeyeon's punch, whilst she delivered a round-kick to Amber. 

Amber swiftly pushed Taeyeon away and did back-flip to dodge Sooyoung's kick. 

More kicks, and punches ensued between the sisters as their training continued. Eventually, all of them had each other in arm lock. 

"You've gotten quicker Amber." Sooyoung complimented. 

Amber let out a chuckle. "And you've gotten stronger."

"And Taeyeon's gotten sneakier. Trying to do a sweep kick as I was attacking Amber? Smart move." Sooyoung remarked as she looked at Taeyeon with a smirk. 

Taeyeon scoffed. "I'm the smartest one out of us three. What did you expect?" 

Amber and Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "Conceited as always." 

"Aren't we all?" Taeyeon dramatically commented before all three disbanded and took out their swords. 

"Ready?" Amber asked as she and her sisters walked around in a circle, observing each other. 

"I was born ready." Sooyoung retorted. 

And that was all that was needed to be said before they ran toward each other, attacking each other.

Meanwhile....

"Wow. The woods is so big. Getting lost here is easy." Taecyeon remarked as he and the others were out with Jae to find TaeSooBer.

"Yeah. But it's so beautiful." Krystal interjected with a smile. "Right Heechul-oppa?" 

"Sure is. Donghae, for our wedding, I want us to have it near the woods. Like Twilight." 

Donghae let out an awkward laugh and averted his attention. "So, what do you guys think about the cabin?" He changed the subject.

"Big and cozy. I like it." Siwon stated. "But what is the purpose of having sound-proof walls?"

"Are you having erted thoughts?" Donghae teased and poked Siwon's arm. "Huh? huh?"

"Yah!" Siwon swatted off Donghae's hand. "It's not that. I'm just curious."

"It's to prevent any attraction to us." Jae simply answered as he continued to lead the way. 

"What kind of attention?" 

"Well Jessica. The kind of attention that can get us caught or killed."

"But I thought you guys are safe there?" Tiffany asked. 

"Yes. But we can never be too careless. We have to always be careful. So we had sound-proof walls built for our protection. In case we get attacked. Don't want un-necessary attention."

"Specifially the police." Siwon commented. "I see."

It was quiet for the rest of the walk, with occasional questions and talks among the group but all that soon stopped when they began hearing some noises in the distance. 

"Sounds like metal clanking against each other." Tiffany remarked from her sharp hearing. "Right?"

"Yeah." Jessica agreed as she took a few steps closer. 

"To be specific," Jae spoke " it's the sound of Japanese steel swords infused with titanium metal." He then walked toward the noise, followed by the rest. 

When they finally saw the reason behind the noises, they were speechless. There in front of them, was Taeyeon, Amber and Sooyoung fighting with each other with only their swords and no protection. 

"Oh my god. They can get hurt." 

"Don't worry Heechul. They won't." Donghae assured. 

"But-OMG!" Jessica yelped in fear when she saw Sooyoung nearly escaping from a horizontal slice from Amber. 

"Is Amber crazy or- Yah!!!" Krystal's anger at Amber soon turned into worry when Taeyeon tried to feign a sword attack and kick Amber. 

Tiffany couldn't believe it. " Why are they fighting against each other? Taeyeon!" But her yell was unheard as the the TaeSooBer were too focused on their fight. Tiffany felt as if her heart almost stopped when Taeyeon barely dodged vertical slice from Sooyoung and had to back-flip to escape. 

"We have to stop them!" Taecyeon urged. 

"You're right." Siwon stood up only to be pulled back by Jae. 

"Don't worry. Just stay calm and watch."

They turned back to look at TaeSooBer, only to see that they have stopped. And were now walking to eachother with smiles on their faces and joking with each other. 

Confusion....what was going on?

"They're training." Donghae answered the question that's been in everyone's mind. 

"That's how they train?" Siwon inquired. "They are nuts."

"It's normal. They've been doing this for years." Jae merely assured. "Relax."

"They look so happy." Krystal remarked from observing TaeSooBer. "Right?" She looked at the rest.

"Even after trying to kill each other." Taecyeon spoke in a matter-of- fact tone.

"They were training." Donghae corrected. 

"Right. By trying to kill each other." Jessica stated with arms crossed across her chest. "This will take a while to get used to."

"I'm with you on this one." Tiffany agreed.

"Hey. Where did they go?" Siwon had turned back and TaeSooBer had disappeared. 

Everyone else looked at where TaeSooBer were at earlier. They've just disappeared. All of them, except Jae and Donghae huddled against each other. All of them wondering how Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber can just vanish into thin air.

"What are you guys doing?" 

All of them immediately turned around upon hearing Taeyeon's voice and saw TaeSooBer looking at them with a confused look. They were holding their sheathed swords in their right hand.  Behind them was Jae and Donghae smiling and waving at them. 

"Yah! How did the three of you get here?!"

"We walked here Jessica." Sooyoung answered. "How else?"

Tiffany narrowed her eyes at Taeyeon. "But how come we didn't see you?"

Taeyeon smiled. "But we saw you guys."

"You did?"

"More like we sensed your presences." Amber corrected. "So why are you guys here?"

"Your girlfriends were missing you too much so Uncle Jae was forced to take them to find you three." Heechul blurted out, earning glares from JeTiKrys. 

"Oh? We had to leave early for training." Amber explained. "Sorry. We train everyday and wake up at 5am to start."

"You've been training for 5 hours straight?!" Krystal exclaimed, causing TaeSooBer to chuckle. 

"I guess. We usually train until noon. But we stopped early because of you guys." 

Sooyoung's statement built admiration from the rest. 

"Wow. You three are admirable." Taecyeon remarked, impressed. 

"Thanks." Taeyeon wiped the sweat on her forehead with her wrist. "It's getting hot. We should head back."

"Yeah. I'm hungry too. Let's go."

Tiffany, Jessica and Krystal wanted to hold hands with TaeSooBer but because they were sweating, TaeSooBer refused their actions. After much aegyo and sad,puppy eyes from their lovers, they gave in. 

"Psh!" 

Amber looked at her girlfriend. "Wae?" 

"You are so hot when you're training." Krystal remarked as she scanned Amber's body from head to toe. "I'm a lucky woman."

"Ahem! Uh-thanks." Amber shyly retorted as she tried to hide her blushing cheeks. 

"You're welcome." Krystal spoke and finished off the conversation with a pat to Amber's toned stomach. "I'm a very lucky woman indeed."

"Um...so am I."

"Amber. You love me right?"

"Yes." Amber was getting scared of Krystal's strange behavior. Especially when Krystal ran one of her fingers down Amber's toned abdomen.

"You're so smexy when you're sweaty." Krystal seductively whispered into Amber's ear.

Amber's heartbeats quickening by the second...all courtesy of Krystal.

And SooSica....

"Can I see your abs before you shower Sooyoung?" 

Sooyoung gasped and looked around, hoping no one heard. "Yah! How can you be so straighforward? Besides, how can you ask that?"

Jessica pouted. "Because you were so damn awesome and hot training earlier that I just want to see it. Okay? I'm not going to take advantage of you."

"Sure you won't." Sooyoung teased. 

"I won't. I just want to see it. Okay? Please????" Jessica asked with aegyo and puppy face. "Just once?"

Sooyoung gave in and ruffled Jessica's hair playfully. "Fine. But no touching."

"Awwww....fine."

Then TaeNY....

Tiffany couldn't keep her hands off Taeyeon. 

"Tiffany. Can you keep your hands to yourself?" Taeyeon reprimanded when Tiffany's hand sneaked up Taeyeon's shirt again.

"But-but...I want to feel it."

"What?" Taeyeon asked, confused. 

Tiffany let out a shy smile and confessed. "Well, earlier when you wiped your sweat, your shirt lifted up and I - uh...uh..."

"You?" Taeyeon asked as they continued walking. 

"I saw a glimpse of your chocolate abs."

Taeyeon stopped in her tracks. "Tiffany!!" She hissed, allowing the rest to pass her and Tiffany. 

"What?" Tiffany innocently asked. 

"You sound like a creep." 

"What?" Tiffany was offended. "I'm not! You let me see it before."

"That's because I had no choice. Remember? You insisted on helping me with my injuries. Which is exactly what you and your cousins did to my sisters too."

"How did you know?" 

Taeyeon shook her head. "We're sisters Tiffany. We talk."

"So what?"

"So my answer is no. I don't like exposing my body parts."

"But I'm your girlfriend."

"No."

"Just once." 

"No."

"Siwon-oppa let me see his." Tiffany fiddled with her fingers, peeking at Taeyeon to see if her plan will work. Well, it was true. She did see Siwon's abs before when they were dating. But it was because they went to the beach. 

"Nice try. But my answer is no."

"Aw shucks." Tiffany sadly surrendered and walked away, in the most saddest manner ever. Shoulder's slumped, slow paces, and sorrowful sighs. 

Taeyeon took a breath before catchign up to Tiffany and holding her hands. "Fine."

"Hm?"

"I'll let you see my," Taeyeon took a breath. " my 'so called chocolate abs' later."

Tiffany was so happy that she held Taeyeon's face and kissed her lips. "Yes!!!! You promise?"

"Yes. But you have to behave yourself."

Tiffany nodded her head cutely like a kid and held on to Taeyeon's arm. 

The night will be fun indeed...well, at least for Jessica, Krystal and Tiffany.

As for Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber, as long as their lovers are happy, they can give in a little. Right?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yes, I'm aware of all the drama that has been happening with Girls Generation. The dating and Jessica's departure. I've been hurt by it as well. But let me say, that despite all this, I will continue to write and support Girls Generation. I know of authors that have left either because of the dating news or Jessica's departure and I respect their decisions. Although I'm saddened. Despite all this, I hope that all of you who are hurt by such news will recover. We don't know the real story behind the problems and will probably never know the truth. This is not to say that I'm belittling feelings of Sones. That is not my intention at all. 

Reality is painful but you know what? That's why we have fantasy. :D At least here, in my stories, my shippings are real. lol We all knew that this day will come my fellow readers...when reality will make its mark. And I know and have strong belief in each one of you that you can do it. Hwaiting! 

So for all those that are still with me and supporting me, thank you really much. 

And once again, this message is to not disrespect anyone's feelings or thoughts. If you are offended, I apologize. But like I have said, it is not my intention.

-anightangel

 

* P.S.- Further chapters will be action. ;D