Endearing

Phoenix Sisters

What was 2 months have passed and things have resumed normal, except for a few major changes. 

  1. Mr. Jung and Mr. Hwang finally realized their mistakes and gave Jessica and Tiffany their blessings to be with the one the love. And the fact that Krystal was fighting for their blessing to love Amber was also a reason. ( Mr. Jung and Mr. Hwang deeply knew that TaeSooBer loved their daughters but was just scared, which is why they disapproved.
  2. Jessica forgave her father eventually but she didn’t return to being the ice queen completely. Loving sooyoung changed her and losing sooyoung changed her too. Jessica doesn’t talk, smile or laugh as much as she does anymore. And if she does, most are fake.
  3. As for Amber and Krystal.... well.....

 

“Krystal. I think you’re taking advantage of your family’s blessing.” Amber laughed  as Krystal jumped onto her bed and immediately cuddled up against Amber. 

“No I’m not. It’s normal for your future wife to spend the night with you amber. Besides, this is my official first time over since we got back together.”

Wife... yes. That’s true. Amber does want to marry Krystal In the future. But not without her whole family present. And with her sisters gone, Amber doesn’t know how long that will be.

“Amber.” Krystal looks up at Amber, half her body still lying on top of Amber.

“Hm.” Amber answered, smiling at Krystal as she continued to thread her fingers through Krystal’s hair lovingly. “What is it?”

“Before I ask, promise you won’t get mad.”

“I won’t get mad, but I can’t promise I will give you an answer or agree with what you will say.”

“Okay. Deal.” Krystal laid back down against Ambers chest and hugged her around the waist, legs tangled up together.

“So what does my wifey have to tell me?” Amber softly inquired, gently rubbing Krystal’s back in encouragement.

“Where are your sisters?”

“ I knew you were going to ask me that.”  Amber said with a chuckle and sigh. “Why are you asking me that now?”

“ what do you mean?”

“You didn’t ask me anything about them even after you found out they left. So why wait and ask me now?” Amber was just impressed and proud of Krystal’s self discipline to hold back her curiosity and concern she had for Jessica and Tiffany. 

“ I didn’t want to ask you because I knew that you would be put in an awkward position. And that most likely, even if you knew where they were, you wouldn’t tell.” Krystal explained herself, breathing onto Ambers neck before giving it a kiss. 

“I do know where they are. But I promised them I won’t tell. If I do, they’ll cut connections with me and I won’t be able to contact them. And if that happens, I’ll have to go find them personally. Even my dad has to obey that condition.”

“ I see. I won’t press any further on this matter then. I do not want you out of my sight.” Krystal posessively declared, clutching onto Ambers shirt tightly, inhaling her lovers soothing smell.

Amber laughed at Krystal’s possessiveness and kissed her forehead to calm the the young Jung down.

“Calm down princess Jung. I do not plan on going anywhere without you from now on. Although, I do have a bit of an urge to just tell Jessica and Tiffany. And they might end up thanking me or killing me.” Amber laughed, but Krystal frowned at the last words. Amber was joking but Krystal didn’t take it lightly.

“ yah. Only I can hurt you from now on.” Krystal said with a frown. “ If I have to, I’ll protect you too because you have been hurt enough.”

“You can’t do that. You won’t win against my sisters.” Amber was amused by Krystal’s bravery but at the same time amused. Amber was a very lucky person. 

 

“Yes I can. And I will have Jessica and Tiffany to help me. So why can’t I when you do it all the time without my permission? You do it because you love me and I will do the same because I love you. Isn’t that true?”

“ that’s true.” Amber kissed Krystal on top of her head but then laughed a bit at Krystal’s ticklish yet affectionate touches on her neck and collar. Krystal especially kept kissing Ambers neck and lips. 

“you are insatiable. You literally have all of me under your control. I am a very lucky person to have you.”

Krystal smirked and tightened her hold. “That’s because I love you and I want to be as close as possible with you from now on.”

“You obviously had too much sugar today. I’m going to get diabetes from your sweet declarations of love for me.”

“No. You are going to thrive and be so addicted in my love that you won’t be able to leave.”

“Really?”

“Really.” Krystal whispered seductively before melting their lips together on one hot, passionate kiss. “Want to experience just how addicting my love is for you right now?”

“Yah-yah. What do you mean by that?” Amber started to get a bit nervous upon seeing Krystal’s predatory eyes. 

Krystal smirked and gave Amber a sultry look before pulling herself up to kiss Ambers lips. She then quickly atood up and ran to turn off the light before plopping down against Amber again. “It’s better if I show you Amber. Don’t be scared. I won’t bite. But, I hope you are ready because as you already know, I am insatiable.” Krystal whispered seductively one last time in Amber’s ear before diving in for the kill. 

 

—————————-

 

Tiffany and Jessica’s eyes suspiciously wandered back and forth between Kryber. Amber could feel those scary eyes on her and tried to avoid it at all cost. Meanwhile, Krystal was eating her breakfast happily with no fear at all.  In fact, she was being all lovey dovey and clingy all morning. Honestly, Amber doesn’t even mind at all. She accepts all of Krystal’s affection with an open heart. 

“Thanks princess.” Amber uttered when Krystal fed her a piece of bacon. “ but I really have to leave now. Dad is waiting for me at the company.”

Krystal frowned but understood. So she hesitantly let Amber go. “ call me later.”

“Even better, I will come pick you up from work and we’ll go have dinner together. Is that alright with you?”

“ yes!!” Krystal pulled in a shocked amber and brought their lips together briefly. “ I can’t wait!”

Amber smiled and leaned back in to kiss Krystal on the lips one last time before finally taking leave. Of course, Amber didn’t forget to say bye to Tiffany and Jessica too.

Once Amber left, Jessica turned the ever happy Krystal around and started to interrogate her. 

“Did you two-“ Jessica stopped, hoping Krystal would understand her question by the gestures she was making.  But Krystal just had a blank look.

“ what?”

Tiffany sighed and decided to be the brave one. “Did you... do it?”

Krystal looked at Jessica and then back at Tiffany before laughing out loud. 

“What? You two are funny.”

Jessica and Tiffany exchanged looks before putting their attention back on Krystal. 

“ Amber wouldn’t look us in the eyes and she was blushing the whole time when you told us about how great your night was. What do you expect us to think?”

“Unnie. You and Tiffany are erts. Why would the both of you want to know about my very personal life with Amber?” 

“How are we erted?We want to know the details of course! Tell us how it was!!!” Tiffany demanded like a curious school girl, jumping on her seat waiting for Krystal to spill the beans.

“No”

“ wae? We just want to know how your proposal went.” Jessica innocently stated. “ what were you thinking about?”

Now it was Krystal’s turn to blush. That’s right. She wanted to propose to Amber last night but got... sidetracked with Amber being all cute and sweet with her. so the question was never asked. 

“ wait a minute! Krystal Jung! What the hell did you think Jessica and I were referring to?!!”

Uh oh.

 

——————————-

*Somewhere...*

Taeyeon smiles upon seeing the text from Amber. 

‘Tiffany-unnie is doing well. But I know that it’ll be genuine happiness if you stay by her side.’

And under that text was a picture Amber secretly took of Tiffany at a family dinner the night before. 

“Amber is being ridiculous. Tiffany is happy as long as I am away from her.” A Taeyeon concluded before putting her phone away to resume her work.

“ Little apple!!! Are the fruits ready to go?!!!!” A woman's voice yelled from afar, making Taeyeon to hastily put the last apples in the boxes.

“ Dae!! I’m coming now!” Taeyeon answered with a bright smile, walking over with the box of apples in her arms. "I'm ready Byul-ahjumma!" Taeyeon flashed 'Byul-ahjumma' a derp smile to calm down the impatient woman.

"Yah!! I told you not to call me that!" Byul was not even close to an ahjumma. In fact, she was a year younger than Taeyeon. Byul nonethless took the box of apples from Taeyeon and loaded it into the van. "I am Byul. Moon Byul. Don't forget that!"

"I am Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon. Not 'Little Apple'." Taeyeon countered, taking a seat on the van's trunk. 

Byul laughed and took a seat next to her friend. "Yah. It's cute nickname for you since you love apples." She nudged Taeyeon by the shoulders playfully. "come on. It's cute."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "You know, if I was the old me, I would hit you so hard right now for touching me."

"Wae? Are you a gangster?"

Taeyeon smiled and shook her head. "No. It's just a habit of mine. But, I changed."

"Oh?" Byul took this opportunity drape an arm over Taeyeon's shoulders with a friendly smile. When Taeyeon first came to the apple orchard, Byul and her did not get along. Both were fighters and Taeyeon had to admit, Byul was a good adversary in marital arts. After gettign into a brawl with a few bad people at a local bar (they were there to help another friend. long story), both of them became good friends. "Will I ever get to meet this special woman you keep telling me about?"

Taeyeon sighed and stood up as Byul patiently waited for an answer. 

"No." was the answer Taeyeon finally gave, confusing Byul.

"Why do you say that?"

"It's a long story."

"Well then, make it short. Its not like we have anything else to do until lunch ends." Byul fixed her position so that now her back was against the van doors and her legs stretched out in front of her. " Is it because of your amnesia?"

"That, and other things."

"You never answered my question I asked you last time when we spoke about this person- your ex-wife."

"What?"

"You don't love her anymore?"

"It doesn't matter how I feel about her. In the end, we didn't work out. That's the answer to your question."

Byul shook her head. "No. That's your answer. What if, your ex-wife, still wanted to be with you and fix everything? But you left before she even had the chance to?"

"She and I are from different worlds. Different status."

Just then, more voice could be heard signaling the end of lunch. And one particular voice caught Byul's attention. 

"Byul-ie!!!! I'm here!!!" Byul looked up to see her girlfriend waving at her excitedly, and walking toward her. Byul got off the van and dusted herself off, getting ready to meet her lover halfway.

"All I am saying is that, sometimes, you  have to be willing to face the worst because it might just be the beginning of your happiness. Just like Solar and I. If I didn't confess that night atfter the bar fight, we wouldn't be together and I would not have you as my friend? Right?"

Taeyeon didn't answer and instead just turned to look at Byul, who flashed her a supportive smile before going off to Solar. Byul makes it seem so simple but at the same time, she didn't. Taeyeon took out her phone again to look at the picture of Tiffany. 

"You deserve better Tiffany. I'm sorry."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Night time somewhere in Seoul*

Sooyoung fell down to the grass right next to Amber after they decided to stop fighting and talk like civil, reasonable sisters. No one one the fight. It was a draw. What led to this fight?

"You should have just kept your mouth shut Amber." Sooyoung stated, not looking in Amber's direction. "Jessica didn't need to know about those conditions."

"Why not? You left her so it's only fair she knows that much."

Sooyoung scoffed. "She wont rest until she finds me now that she knows the truth."

Amber rolled her eyes, hoping to put some sense into Sooyoung. "Sooyoung. She knows why you left her and hated her father ever since until she finally gave in and forgave her father. But she still misses you and yearns to be with you. So when she asked about the conditions of your inheritance, I told her."

"Yeah. And now she knows that unless I marry her, I will have no right to any of it. Damn it Amber! You should have kept your mouth shut!"

"why? You really want her to marry someone else and keep all that inheritance? Hell no. If there's anyone she will marry, it will be you."

Sooyoung so wanted to hit Amber but she knew it was no use. She purposely kept Jessica in the dark about her inheritance so that Jessica won't feel obligated to marry her. She saw what had happened between Taeyeon and Tiffany. 

"Your sitation is different from Taeyeon's so don't even try to convince me otherwise." Amber said, sitting up to look down at Sooyoung. "Both of you are stupid for doing this to them."

"Look who's talking."

"Yeah. Me. Amber Liu is talking. Your sister is talking to you right now Choi Sooyoung and I have been through it. So stop causing more heartbreak and be with Jessica again. Her happiness is with you and if you are too blind to see that, then you don't deserve Jessica's love at all."

------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal, Tiffany and Jessica were presently at Jessica's penthouse for housewarming. Yes, Jessica had decided to move out of the mansion and into her own place. She just felt like its time and it gives her the privacy she really needs. And if one day Sooyoung does come back, she wants this penthouse to be their new home. They were just chatting about random things, teasing each other, and eating until they heard the doorbell. 

"That must be Amber!!" Krystal ran to the door and once she saw it was Amber, opened it and pulled Amber in for a hug. "Amber!! You're finally-WHO HIT YOU?!!!"

Krystal turned serious when she saw Amber walking toward her with a bandage wrapped around her right hand and a bruise on her the corner of her lip. 

Upon hearing Krystal's exclamation,  Jessica and Tiffany walked over to Amber in concern. 

"Sorry I'm late. I had to...beat some sense into an idiot."

"Well, I hope that idiot is ready for more beatings...from me!" Krystal declared, rolling up her sleeves, pumped up to fight. Amber laughed and pulled Krystal to join her on the sofa. 

"You won't win but I appreciate the support." Amber leaned in for a kiss which Krystal gladly reciprocated. Jessica closed the door and joined them on the sofa. 

"what happened?"

"Was it Tyler?" Tiffany asked, knowing that Tyler has been on Jessica's radar for the past days because he's determined to win her over and has had a few encounters with Amber. Amber never had trouble telling Tyler to back off. "He had the nerve to try to flirt with me today and I would have uppercut him so hard if my parents were there. But if he did this to you, I would gladly return the favor. Right Jessica?"

"Right." 

Amber smiled at the support and love she was receiving from the heiresses. She found it amusing yet, endearing. " I don't think any of you will win against this person that i fought."

"And who is that?"

Amber looked at Jessica with a dorky smile before placing a finger against her lips. “It’s a secret.”

——————————————————

 

“So you signed the contract to work with TWICE Entertainment?” 

 

“Yeah. It will be a vendor contract. Basically, my orchards will provide them with fruits that we offer.”

 

Taeyeon took a bite of her apple and then laid down on the living room floor. “So apples and grapes?”

 

Byul confirmed it with a thumbs up and laid down next to Taeyeon. “It seems that there are good things about having a Chaebol  girlfriend.”

 

That’s true. Kim Yongsun aka Solar, was the CEO to her family’s second company which focused on electronics. Meanwhile her brother was put in charge of the family’s hotel business.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and placed her hands under her head as she looked closed her eyes. “How do you feel about dating a chaebol princess?”

 

“Honestly, I do get scared sometimes. Scared that she might realize just how different we are and leave me for a rich suit.”

 

“You’re rich.”

 

Byul laughed at this lie and shook her head. “My family and I are neither too rich or too poor. We are an average, middle class family.”

 

“But you are rich at heart. And you’re a good person. Solar won’t find anyone like you if she lets you go. She will be the universe’s idiot if she ever leaves you.”

 

Byul smiles at those words and changes the subject. “Did you leave your ex because you felt insecure?”

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes but didn’t answer. Taeyeon does not like talking about Tiffany.

 

“You told me that your ex was a heiress. And that what happened between the two of you was for the best. Do you still believe so?”

 

Taeyeon sighed and sat up, refusing to answer Byul’s question. “I’m going to sleep. Good night.”

 

“Kim Taeyeon.”

 

Taeyeon knew it was serious when Byul calls her by her full name.

 

“Hm?”

 

“You know why I choose to risk it with Yongsun?”

 

Silence.

 

“Because despite who I am, Yongsun still chose me and more importantly, she loves me for everything that I am.”

 

Taeyeon sighed and turned around, with a forlorn, broken smile.

 

“Unfortunately, I do not have that luxury. The person I love, wished for me to leave her in the end. I ruined everything to the point of no return. And so I did as she wanted. I left.”

 

——————————————

 

Few days later....

 

Sooyoung shouldn’t be here. And yet, here she was standing in front of Jung Corp., not sure if she should go through with her plan. Amber could be lying to her about Tyler Kwon to make her concerned about Jessica’s safety.  And how Mr. Jung has had a change of heart about her and gave her his blessing to be with Jessica? Sounds like bullsh*t to her.

 

But, she had to be sure. And if she wasn’t going to see Jessica, then she has to go to the next person she can face. Sooyoung just needs to ensure Jessica’s wellbeing. 

 

So she took out her phone and called someone.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Mr. Jung.”

 

“Soo-

 

“Are you alone?” Sooyiung cut off the man before he disclosed her identity to other people who might be with her. “If you are not, do not expose me. If you do, I will be forced to take other measures to meet you.”

 

It was a threat that Mr.Jung took very serious. Especially for Jessica’s sake.

 

“So Mr.Huang, how are you doing today?” Sooyoung knew from the change of tone and words that Mr. Jung was not alone at that moment. Mr.Jung had to fake a conversation to avoid detection. “Why are you calling me so suddenly? Is everything okay?”

 

“I have to talk to you right now.”

 

“Come to my office. I will inform my staff.”  He continued the charade, keeping his business tone on track. 

 

“Don’t tell anyone else about this.” Sooyoung warned before hanging up and driving off in the direction toward Jung Corp.

 

————————

 

A man fell to the ground after getting shoved down. Sliding back as he looked up to his assailant, the man couldn’t help but beg for mercy. 

 

“ Please! Spare me! I won’t do it again!”

 

“ I know you won’t. Especially after I break your fingers one by one, and cripple you from the waist down. That way, you will stay the away from Jessica Jung.” 

It was a woman. A very scary and But who exactly?

 

The man cowered back, with fear evident on his face and cold sweat dripping from his face. 

 

“I promise I won’t go near her or even talk to her again! I will stop sending her the threats and everything else that I have done to her. Please have mercy! I didn’t know you wanted her too. You can have her!. Please don’t kill me!!”

 

The man then heard a chuckle, making him have goosebumps, not sure what will happen now.

 

“You have misunderstood Tyler Kwon. I won’t kill you. I’ll leave your fate to them.”

 

The man’s eyes widened in shock when he looked behind his masked attacker and saw Mr. Jung and Taecyeon. 

 

He then realized what had happened. “You-who are you?! You set me up old man?!!!! Tyler angrily yelled as Taecyeon handcuffed him from the front after giving him his rights. Mr. Jung walked up and punched Tyler on his jaws, making him bleed from the lips. 

 

“ that’s for everything bad thing you done to my daughter Jessica. Consider yourself lucky Mr. Kwon. This person right here, could have done far worst than what I did.”

 

Tyler looked at the woman standing next to him and was speechless when he finally realize who it was when she removed her mask covering half her face.

 

“You- I remember you.”

 

The woman smirked and stood closer to Tyler. “You remember me and I know you.”

And with those last words, the woman swiftly grabbed a hold of Tyler’s right hand and broke all his fingers in one, deadly move. 

 

Tyler fell to the ground, screaming in extreme pain as he held on this his now bent fingers with his left hand. 

 

“Yah! You’re too harsh!” Taecyeon lectures, shaking his head as he bent down to help Tyler to the hospital. “Karma is a b*tch Kwon. I hope you learned your lesson.” Taecyeon felt a tiny bit of pity for the guy but he deserved all the pain.

 

“ make sure justice is served. I’m going to leave.”

 

The woman turned around to leave only to get freeze in place when she saw another person standing in front of her.

 

“Jessica.”

 

“Sooyoung.” Jessica called her lovers name with such love and warm gaze that never changed. Her eyes were a bit teary upon seeing Sooyoung standing in front of her again.

 

Sooyoung did not expect to see Jessica there and quickly exchanged glances with Mr. Jung.  “You told her.” Sooyoung was not happy that Mr. Jung told Jessica about her return.

 

Mr. Jung avoided eyes contact and walked over to stand next to Jessica. 

“I want to do the right thing this time Sooyoung. I am sorry for forcing you to leave my daughter please forgive me. Both of you have my blessing and I hope you forgive me.”

 

But instead of celebrating or running to kiss Jessica in euphoria or apologizing to Jessica or explain herself, Sooyoung did the opposite of what Mr. Jung and Jessica expected.

 

Sooyoung merely walked passed Jessica, with the intentions to leave again. Sooyoung cant believe it. She doesn’t deserve this at all.

But Jessica was prepared if Sooyiung wanted to leave again. So this time, she had help.

 

“You are welcome.” Amber proudly said, as Jessica checked on the unconscious Sooyoung laying on the cold ground. 

 

“Thanks Amber. Now, can you help me bring her home?”

 

“Whose home?”

 

Jessica smiles and pecks Sooyoung on her lips before answering Amber with two words, her eyes never leaving sooyoung : “Our home.”

 

 

————————————————-

 

“Taeyeon. Please go to Twice Entertainment and meet with the marketing director regarding our contract. I already informed them you are going in my place.”

 

“Byulie. Why are you making me go to Seoul to do your job?” Taeyeon sighed, placing the bin of apples into the sink so she can wash them. “They wanted to meet with you.”

 

“Yong is angry with me due to a misunderstanding.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“I met with Yongs mother and all I can say is that it didn’t go well.”

 

“Say no more. I got you Byulie.”

 

“Thanks Little Apple.”

 

—————————————

 

When Taeyeon got to Twice Entertainment,  she checked in and was immediately sent to meet with CEO Son instead.

 

After an hour, both ladies came out satisfied with the outcome of the negotiation. 

 

“I am looking forward to this partnership. Just from this brief meeting, I already know that I will not have any regrets. Solar definitely has high regards for you and Moon Byul.”

 

Taeyeon bowed and shook her head. “ I have nothing to do with it CEO Son. This is all Byulie’s efforts. I am merely an apple picker.”

 

“Please call me Chaeyoung. My wife, Mina,  is Solar’s best friend and any friend of hers is a friend of mine.”

 

Taeyeon smiles and nodded her head. “Well Chaeyoung, it’s about time I leave now then. I have more work to do at the orchard.”

 

“If you don’t mind Ms. Kim-“

 

“You can call me Taeyeon.”

 

Chaeyoung chuckled but complied. “If you don’t mind Taeyeon, how about lunch with me and then you can leave? I have just one more meeting and it’s best you stay for this as well.  You can meet and discuss your company’s healthcare with my next appointment.”

 

“Sure. I can spare that much time to eat.”

 

“ I hope you do because we all need to eat to live.”

 

“I thought you just need your wife to live? At least that’s what Byul has told me.” 

 

Chaeyoung laughed at Taeyeons joke but didn’t disagree.

 

“Mina is my life.”

 

“I believe you.”

 

“How about you? Are you married?”

 

“Not anymore.” Taeyeon answered with such forlorn that Chaeyoung couldn’t help but feel bad.

 

“ I’m sorry for asking. I shouldn’t have.”

 

“It’s ok. It’s all in the past.”

 

Chaeyoung felt the shift in Taeyeons mood and was going to say something but was interrupted by her secretary phone call.

 

 

Once she was done, Chaeyoung returned to sit back down at the sofa. 

 

“Taeyeon. I believe Byul and you will like our healthcare handler. We only give our employees and contractors the best medical treatment.”

 

“Deeply appreciated. If you don’t mind me asking, who is it that we are meeting?”

 

“You might have heard of her.”

 

“Her?”

 

“Yes. Her name is Tiffany Hwang.”

 

——————————————

 

As soon as the meeting was over, Taeyeon left the premises of Twice Entertainment as fast as possible. She had to. Tiffany and her were definitely not expecting to see each other in one place. And Taeyeon has no intentions of being caught by Tiffany who, by the way, professionally handled the meeting but as soon as they left the office, Tiffany was like a hound. 

 

Why? Because even now, Taeyeon was still be chased by Tiffany. Of all days that Taeyeon decided not to drive her car.

 

Taeyeon finally relented and stopped when she accepted the truth that Tiffany had no intentions of letting Taeyeon leave her sight.

 

“Seriously?! What do you want?!!”

 

Tiffany was panting but her eyes displayed something else. Tiffany was burning with anger. Both of them were now standing on the bridge over the Han River. 

 

“You.left.me.” Tiffany venomously spay our each word with anger with every step she took toward Taeyeon. “And then you leave me a letter to divorce you?!!!”

 

Taeyeon started back at Tiffany with no emotion, irking the heiress even more. 

 

“Are you not going to say anything Kim Taeyeon?!!” 

 

Taeyeon kept silent. Tiffany was not going to be patient about this. So if Taeyeon won’t respond to her, then Tiffany will just take matters into her own hands.

 

Taeyeons eyes widened in shock and her heartbeat increased exponentially when it dawned to her what Tiffany was doing at that moment, with her.

 

Tiffany was kissing Taeyeon.

 

It took minute before Taeyeon finally realized Tiffany was kissing her. And in broad daylight!!! And in public!!!

 

So Taeyeon pushed Tiffany away from her, not noticing the hurt in Tiffany’s eyes.

 

Taeyeon wipes her lips with the back of her sleeves and glares at Tiffany.

 

“If you ever touch me without my permission again, I will make you regret it.”  Taeyeon warned, as she tried to flag down a taxi.

 

Tiffany wasn’t scared. In fact, she was glad Taeyeon was giving her some kind of reaction. 

 

“Nothing wrong about me kissing my wife.”

 

Now that! Got Taeyeons attention.

 

“We are divorced.”

 

“Says who?”

 

“Says Kibum and the documents that was submitted to court to finalize our divorce.”

 

Tiffany chuckled and wrapped an arm around Taeyeons neck. Tiffany then leaned closer, to whisper into Taeyeons ear. 

 

“Trust me. We are still married. And I have no intentions of divorce.”

 

Tiffany pulled back to look at Taeyeon again. 

 

“Uncle Kibum is a TaeNy shipper. You really think he would allow you to divorce someone as gorgeous and rich as me?” Tiffany winked.

 

Taeyeon couldn’t believe it! All this time she thought they were divorced but weren’t. Kibum lied to her.

 

“ what the hell is TaeNy?”

 

Tiffany laughed. “That’s the the question you have after I just told you that we are still married?” 

 

“What’s wrong with that question?”

 

“Nothing is wrong, wifey.” Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tightly.

 

“Yah! Let me go Tiffany Hwang!”

 

Tiffany kissed Taeyeon again to make her stay still and it worked.

 

“Listen my dear wife. My name is Tiffany Hwang Kim.”

 

“Not if I can help it. You wanted me to leave you remember?”

 

“ I told you to leave me at the moment that night! I didn’t tell you to ing leave my life!!”

 

“Same thing.” Taeyeon pushes Tiffany off her and gives her the cold treatment again. “I don’t love you. I neither feel it nor I remember it. And I intend to keep it that way. We will just end up killing each other if we keep this up.”

 

“I’m not going anywhere.”

 

“Suit yourself.” Taeyeon said with a shrug. “I have my life to live. A life without you, which I am happily living. My advice to you is to divorce me and stop fooling around. I am no ones toy. And I will not allow another persons life to be entangled with mine without my consent.”

 

Tiffany reaches out to cup Taeyeons face in her hands and smiles at Taeyeon. “Taeyeon. You don’t remember but you willingly allowed your life to be tangled with mine. You know why? Because you fell in love with me and til this day, you still do. And you’re not a fool. You’re my soulmate. sooner or later, you’ll realize that and love me even more every second. Just like I do right now with you.”

 

———————————————

 

Sooyoung woke up a few hours later in the bedroom of an unfamiliar room. 

 

She had no idea where she was or what had happened to her. She had just pulled the blanket off her when someone entered the room with a food tray.

 

“Amber?”

 

“Hey. You’re awake sis?”

 

“Uh yeah. What happened? Where am I?”

 

Amber set the food tray on the table beside the bed before turning to face Sooyoung with a smile. “You are in your house.”

 

“My house? You’re crazy.”

 

“I’m serious.”

 

“Amber. I never bought a house.”

 

“But Jessica did.”

 

Oh no....

 

Just then Jessica entered the room and when she saw that Sooyoung had gained consciousness, she immediately took her place next to Sooyoung on the bed.

 

“Hi Sooyoung.” Jessica greeted with a gentle kiss to Sooyoungs cheek.

 

Amber laughed at Sooyoungs stunned expression and left the room to give the couple privacy.

 

Once they were alone, Jessica jumped on Sooyoung and straddled her by the waist.

 

“Yah! Get off me!!”

 

“Why? You shy?” Jessica seductive asked, bringing her face closer to Sooyoungs. 

 

Sooyoung gulped and used her hands to push Jessica off her by the shoulders but stopped she she saw a silver, circular band on her right ring finger.

 

Jessica held Sooyoungs right hand tightly and then brought it up to kiss it.

 

“Choi Sooyoung. You broke your promise to me.”

 

“Promises are meant to be broken.”

 

“No. I take promises very seriously. Especially when it involves you.”

 

Sooyoung tried to look away from Jessica’s sad gaze but Jessica forced Sooyoung to look at her.

 

“You’re the rightful and sole owner of this ring, which is why I am giving it back to you.”

 

Sooyoug released an angry growl and immediately switched positions with Jessica. Jessica was now laying on the bed.

 

“Jessica Jung you idiot! Do you have any idea what you have done?! You are choosing to be with me after all the horrible things I have done to you?!!” 

 

“Yes.” Was all Jessica said.

 

“No. I won’t do this to you.” Sooyoung tried to pull away but Jessica pulled her back down to lay next to her. And the Jessica wrapped arm over Sooyoungs waist tightly and laid her head against Sooyoungs chest.

 

“ I told you I will marry you Choi Sooyoung.”

 

“But-“

 

“I love you Choi Sooyoung. And you didn’t only promise me you will stay by my side and love me endlessly. You made a vow to me and our love. If you break that vow, then you will break me too. Is that what you want?” 

 

Jessica expected Sooyoung to give her an answer with words but she is more than happy with the alternative.

 

Sooyoung kissed Jessica passionately and put all her regrets, apologies and love into that kiss. Sooyoung hopes that Jessica knows everything that Sooyoung wants to say but can’t, with this kiss.

 

Jessica was a smart woman. Too smart for Sooyoungs own good but Sooyiung didn’t mind. In fact, she loves everything about Jessica Jung. And when Jessica broke the kiss to whisper, against Sooyoungs lips these words: “ Dont be scared. I will always be here for you and I forgive you. I love you Choi Sooyoung.”

 

Sooyoung’s response to Jessica?

 

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Will you marry me?”

 

—————————————————

 

And just a few more chaapters and this story will end. Any chapter ideas??  Be sure to leave me your comments.