Let It Go... Final Pt.*edited*

Phoenix Sisters

What's up??? After a long week of pure stress, I finally have the time and freedome to update!!! whoop!whoop!!! lol...But midterms are coming up. *sigh* But anyhow...here's the update you all been waiting for...lol. Enjoy! I'm so excited too!!!! 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*Somewhere*

“Did you find them?” James asked once he took a seat on the table. The room was dark with only a light bulb hanging in the middle of the table.  A man came out and brought a cup of water with him.

“I already told you no.”

James motioned his bodyguards behind him to exit the room.  After they left, James motioned for the other figure to sit down.

“Listen to me Shin.” James’s voice became grave and deadly. “I did not come visit you in this hell hole of yours to be disappointed. What exactly happened?”

Shin stared back intently, not stirred by James’ comment. “First of all, you were the one who wanted to visit me here. This is a torture room in case you’ve forgotten. I didn’t ask you to come here.”

James snickered. “And it will be the last place you will ever see if you don’t get down to business.”

Shin knew that this conversation would only result in unwanted consequences. James was never patient.

“My men and I went to Japan just as you’ve commanded. We looked at the province stated on the documents you sent but we found no one.”

James narrowed his eyes and scooted closer to Shin, his arms folded on the table. “Are you lying to me Shin?”

Shin gave out a dry chuckle and met James’ stare halfway. Now both of was staring at each other. “If I was lying, would I be here and risk getting killed by you?”

James contined to look at Shin, as if searching for any signs of doubt. After a few minutes, James scooted back his chair, making a loud screech.

“Fine. Until next time.” James stood up and opened the door, shedding light into the dark room. “And just so you know, this room reeks of blood and death, clean it up will you?” And the door closed, leaving Shin alone.

Shin could only sigh and let out another dry laugh. “Death? Since when did you care James?”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon ran and ran, glancing behind her once or twice to make sure that the Pitbull was still trailing her. Taeyeon was sweating and sore but she couldn’t risk innocent people getting involved.  She was in a nearby park now, not too far away from the Han River. Taeyeon knew that at this time of night, there wouldn’t be families or a lot of people in area.

Taeyeon finally stopped when she got to a baseball field.  She had to end this once and for all.

“I can at least put that dog to sleep and not kill it.” Taeyeon mumbled to herself and took some stones in her hand. “Just have to concentrate.”

It didn’t take long before Taeyeon heard the angry growling and murderous snarls from the Pitbull again. It was just standing still, as if observing Taeyeon’s movements. On the other hand, Taeyeon’s right hand which had a stone in it, was put behind her back. Taeyeon just stared at the dog.

“What would Tiffany tell me if she was here right now?” Taeyeon thought to herself. It’s amazing how she’s still thinking of Tiffany even in such dire situation. Taeyeon smiled to herself at the thought of Tiffany.

Suddenly, the dog charged. Taeyeon widened her eyes. “This dog must hate happy people!”

Taeyeon immediately got on guard and knew that this was her only chance. She calculated everything in her head and observed the dog’s speed and where she can aim to do enough damage to knock the dog out cold. The Pitbull got closer and closer…just a little bit more and-

“TAEYEON!!” a voice bellowed loudly. The Pitbull stopped in her tracks and turned around.

“No!” Taeyeon mentally prayed it isn’t who she thinks it is.

Tiffany emerged from the darkness and into the bright field. “TAEYEON!!!”

“TIFFANY!!” Taeyeon moved forward a bit but stopped when the Pitbull turned its attention back to her.

Tiffany smiled upon seeing that Taeyeon was still safe but got frightened upon seeing the Pitbull. Tiffany ran toward her girlfriend, only to be stopped.

“STOP!!!” Taeyeon yelled, and Tiffany knew better than to disobey.  Taeyeon was panting and looking at Tiffany pleadingly.

“Go back!!”

Tiffany shook her head and refused. “No! Not without you!”

The Pitbull turned its attention back to Tiffany now and was snarling again with saliva dripping nonstop. It was quite frightening and disgusting.

Taeyeon was panicking now. The Pitbull was choosing her victims carefully.

“Tiffany! Listen to me!” Taeyeon argued back.  Taeyeon had to take a quick step back when the Pitbull turned and tried to bite her.  Quick reflexes pays off.

“Taeyeon!!!” Tiffany’s yelled out in worry and fear. She was almost tearing up now. “I’m sorry!”

“Tiffany! This is not the right time for you to-“

“Siwon and I are nothing! He lied to you!!!” Tiffany stopped when the Pitbull turned back to face Tiffany. Tiffany, a little frightened, stepped back a bit but did not run.

Taeyeon on the other hand, felt like she was going to go crazy. “Alright. I believe you! Now please go back!”

“No! You’re lying. You’re saying that now but I know you’re still mad at me. I’m really really sorry!” Tears were forming in Tiffany’s eyes now.

Before Taeyeon could do anything else, the Pitbull finally made its choice.

“RUN!!!!” Taeyeon ran after the PItbull as it chased after Tiffany. Tiffany ran as well but Taeyeon knew that The Pitbull was much faster. So Taeyeon ran and ran right beside the dog. The dog snapped at Taeyeon once or twice but Taeyeon could care less.

“Uh-uh. Not on my watch.” Taeyeon thought to herself. She made one last sprint and in order to make the extra distance to make her critical shot, Taeyeon jumped forward and finally threw the rock from a side angle.

Taeyeon fell down to her side but she wasn’t the only one that fell. “TIFFANY!!!” Tiffany stopped and turned back, only to see that Pitbull was now laying down flat on the grass….not moving. And then she saw Taeyeon, who was about 20 feet away from the dog.

“Taeyeon!!!” Tiffany ran toward Taeyeon and helped her up. “Are you okay? Are you-“

Taeyeon immediately engulfed Tiffany in a tight hug, catching her by surprise. “Pabo!!” Taeyeon then loosened the hug and began checking Tiffany for any injuries. “Are you hurt anywhere?” Tiffany shook her head gently. She felt Taeyeon’s concern and care and she could’ve swore she saw Taeyeon’s eyes glistening.

“I told you to leave!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID?!!!” Taeyeon lectured as she separated herself from Tiffany. Tiffany held back her emotions and just listened.  Taeyeon rubbed her temple and turned to face Tiffany again. “THAT PITBULL COULD’VE KILLED YOU!!!”

“WHAT ABOUT ME?! I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU TOO! WHY DID YOU KEEP PUSHING ME AWAY?!!!” Tiffany yelled out in frustration, hurt, pain, and anger.  “I WAS SCARED TOO!!” Tiffany was crying her heart out now. All of the emotions she held was expressed in those few seconds. “I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!” And that was the last thing that she said before she fell on her knees and continued crying.

Listen July-My Soul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYl714wFeJM

Taeyeon felt like her heart was being torn when she saw Tiffany breaking down into endless cries. Taeyeon’s anger subsided upon seeing Tiffany’s tears. Tiffany was holding on to her knees and kept crying.

“She was worried for you too idiot!! Go comfort her now!!” Taeyeon’s inner self reprimanded. 

Tiffany cried and it wasn’t until she felt her hands being held that she lifted up her head.

“Hey.” Taeyeon said in a soft tone and smiled at Tiffany. “Don’t cry.”

Tiffany moved her hands, and in the process, lost the warmth of Taeyeon’s hold. Taeyeon was a little hurt but she knew she was to blame for Tiffany’s cold behavior.

“Go away.” Tiffany asserted in between her sniffles. Taeyeon sighed and tried again.

“Fany-ah.” Taeyeon then gently hugged Tiffany, who cried even more. “Mianhe.”

“…”

“I shouldn’t have yelled at you. It’s just-it’s just that I really thought you were going to get hurt. You have no idea how worried I was. I felt like I was going to die when you came.” Tiffany’s crying seemed to have stopped but she was still refusing to look at Taeyeon.

Upon seeing that Tiffany was unresponsive, Taeyeon knew that she must’ve hurted Tiffany a lot. “It’s okay if you don’t forgive me. I’ll just-um…go first.” Taeyeon then loosened her hug and stood up. “I know you don’t want to look at me and I understand. I’ll leave first. You don’t have to worry about the dog. It won’t be waking up for another day.” Taeyeon faked a smile and began walking away.

“Stupid dog! Stupid Taeyeon!!” Taeyeon reprimanded herself as she walked.

“KIM TAEYEON!!” Taeyeon turned around but only found herself supporting Tiffany’s weight.  Tiffany was hugging Taeyeon like a koala. She had her legs wrapped around Taeyeon’s waist with her arms around Taeyeon’s neck. It took a while for Taeyeon to get comfortable and make sure Tiffany won’t fall.

“Kim Taeyeon! Where do you think you are going?” Tiffany asked, her eyes still red but overall, she seemed to be feeling much better.

“Um...nowhere.”

“Nowhere?”

“I was just going to sit on a tree or something and wait until you leave.” Taeyeon admitted.

Tiffany’s heart leaped at Taeyeon’s confession but she put on a serious face. “Did I say you can leave?”

“No but-“

“Exactly.” Tiffany then hugged Taeyeon tightly. “You can’t leave me.”

Taeyeon smiled and hugged Tiffany back. “I’m sorry.”

“…”

“I’m sorry for making you cry and worry.” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and Taeyeon wiped off the remaining tears. “Will you forgive me?”

Tiffany sighed and put her forehead against Taeyeon’s. “I’m sorry too Taeyeon. I-I should’ve told you the truth about Siwon and I. But I swear! I don’t have feelings for him anymore. Please trust me.”

Taeyeon smiled. “Well, why don’t you let go of me first so we can have a proper talk?”

Tiffany shook her head vigorously. “No! I miss hugging you!!!”

Taeyeon chuckled. “You can still hug me when you unwrap yourself from me ok?”

“Promise?” Tiffany asked with a cute pout.

“Promise.”

Tiffany reluctantly unwrapped herself from Taeyeon but the moment her legs touched the grass, she immediately wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s waist. “You said I could hug you.” Tiffany defended herself with a grin.

“Yes. I did.” Taeyeon returned the hug with a smile. “Look at me Fany-ah.” Tiffany did as she was told and Taeyeon pecked her lips quickly.

“I believe you. And I trust you. I was just too short-tempered and I regretted acting so brash. But I’ve thought about it and I can understand why you would choose Siwon.” Taeyeon said with a sad sigh. Tiffany didn’t want to hear these words. It made her feel like something bad was going to happen.

“It’s not-“

“Let me finish.” Taeyeon then closed the distance again, letting Tiffany nuzzle against her neck. “You and Siwon have a long history and I’m sure you two have known and dated each other longer. We’ve only met and known each other for eight months and have only dated for 3 weeks.”

Tiffany smiled. “You remember that much?”

“Yeah. I remember everything about us. But what I’m trying to say is…I really, really, really like you and if possible, will you give me a chance?”

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon in confusion. “What do you mean?”

“Well, I realized that I’ve never properly asked you out. So...Tiffany, will you be my girlfriend?”

Tiffany became teary again but with happiness. “Yes!!! Yes!!” She then hugged Taeyeon tightly, who gladly returned the hug.

“I’ll treat you better from now on Fany-ah. I won’t make you cry anymore.”

Tiffany nodded her head and snuggled against the warmth of Taeyeon’s warmth. “I trust you Tae-tae.”

“Let’s go then.” Taeyeon and Tiffany held hands and walked out of the field.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“By the way, what happened to animal control?” Taeyeon asked but Tiffany only shrugged her shoulders.

“Don’t know. Maybe they’re hiding and just waiting for you to be the heroine.”

“And they get all the credit for putting out that crazy monster over there??” Taeyeon asked in disbelief. Tiffany only nodded her head. After a few seconds , both broke out laughing. Taeyeon wrapped an arm around Tiffany’s shoulder while Tiffany did the same to Taeyeon’s waist.

“Nah…they probably never got a call. Besides, if they’re animal control, they should be used to handling animals like that Pitbull and not hiding. They’re better than that.”

Tiffany only nodded her head and then closed her eyes, enjoying Taeyeon’s vanilla scent mixed with sweat. “You still smell good.”

Taeyeon smiled triumphantly. “Yeah I know. And smelling good isn’t the only thing I’m good at. I’m good at kissing, kissing, kissing and-“

“Let me guess-kissing?”

Taeyeon faked being surprise. “Omo!! How did you know?”

Tiffany only giggled. “ByunTae!”

“Can’t help it. Runs in the family.”

“Really?”

“Yeah…but that’s another story. For now, it’s just you and I.” Taeyeon then kissed the crown of Tiffany’s head. “Just me and my beautiful, intelligent girlfriend!!!” Taeyeon yelled out the last statement with bliss. “TIFFANY HWANG IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!”

Tiffany could only smile the whole time. She should be the one thanking Taeyeon for giving her another chance at love. And she will also protect and make Taeyeon happy… that’s a promise she’s not going to break.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri  slumped down onto her sofa after a long day at work. She looked at her watch. It was only 8:33pm. She grabbed hold of the photo next to her bed and looked at it longingly.

“Jessica. I still love you. And if I have to hurt Choi Sooyoung to get you…” Yuri put the picture back to its original position. “…I will.”

Suddenly, Yuri heard some noises from outside and all she saw was a woman’s figure before she was pinned down on the ground. It was dark so Yuri couldn’t see the person.

“Kwon Yuri.” The woman spoke with much disdain.

“Who-who are you?” Yuri manage to ask as she was being choked.

“You were the one who unleashed that Pitbull to attack Kim Taeyeon?”

“…”

“You hired someone to inject that Pitbull some kind of drug that makes its hyper-active and aggressive. Answer me! Before I kill you!!”

“Ye-yes!” Yuri spat out, still trying to free herself from the choke hold. The unknown figure stared at Yuri for a few more seconds before letting go.

Yuri immediately grasped for air as she rolled around on the floor. Yuri looked up to the unknown figure.

“What do you want?”

“You better keep your hands off Kim Taeyeon.”

“Why?!” Yuri counted back but cowered back when the figure rammed Yuri against the wall.

“My sister has told me about you Kwon Yuri.”

Yuri’s eyes opened wide. “Sister? Who are you talking-“ Then it all made sense. “Yoona?”

The women smirked and let go of Yuri. “Precisely. I hope that you keep your love schemes to yourself. Or else Jessica won’t be the only one you have to worry about.”

“Don’t you dare hurt Jessica!”

The woman laughed again. “I was referring to you. And don’t bother reporting this to the police if you want to stay alive.”

Yuri stayed quiet. How the hell did these things happen?

“Bye Kwon Yuri.” The women was about to exit the room before Yuri stopped her.

“Who are you?”

The woman stopped in her tracks, deciding if she should answer Yuri’s request.  After a few seconds, she turned back, allowing Yuri to finally see her face.

“Lee Sunny.” And those were the last words Yuri heard before she was knocked out cold.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*What really happened with the 'Animal Control'...*

“Are they gone?” a man in a yellow suit yawned and asked his subordinates. When he realized they were also sleeping, he kicked them to wake them up.

“Huh? Oh yeah. Affirmative. We can go now.” One of man answered as he rubbed is eyes.

The bushes ruffled and after a while, some men in white and yellow suits emerged. They were walking toward one particular place.

“Did you see how that young woman handled the Pitbull?” One of the worker asked as he got down to examine the Pitbull. “How did she do it?”

“Nothing!!” The man in a bright orange suit yelled in frustration. “Hurry up before anyone sees.”

“Boss. Why didn’t we just take the dog out earlier?” another worker asked as he and his friend tried lifting the dog up onto a stretcher.

“Did you guys not see how scary and crazy that Pitbull was? I wasn’t going to risk my life.” He explained in a matter of fact tone.

“But if we did, we wouldn’t still be here. Those two lovebirds took forever.” A man stated in irritation.

“But she was so sweeeeetttt!” One of the woman workers screeched and swooned. “Why can’t my boyfriend be that sweet?”

The boss rolled his eyes. “Shut up! Hurry before those two decide to come back!! And that will be really embarrassing!”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You guys like??? or not??? Let me know peeps...keep the comment going, its what keeps me wanting to update and i just love knowing what you guys think and feel. So feel free to comment ok? I won't bite. lol. But plot is thickening huh? What is James up to? hmmm..quite a mystery. :D okay...gotta go. see you guys later.