We're Here For You...

Phoenix Sisters

100 subscribers!!!! I'm so happy and surprise that I already have 100 subscribers. *jumping around in joy* I want to thank all of those who read and comment my story. Without you guys, I wouldn't be able to even come this far.But really, 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!! WHOOP! WHOOP!!! Thank you so much. I'm so happy. :)))))

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooyoung woke up to the smell of freshly made blueberry pancakes. Oh yeah…she knows her pancakes. Sooyoung lifted her head up a little and sniffed the air, making sure that she wasn’t dreaming about the smell.  She suddenly opened her eyes, got off the bed, and ran to the kitchen, smiling like crazy.

 

“PANCAKES!!!!” Amber turned around to see a tall girl with disheveled hair standing at the kitchen doorway with a wide smile. But to Amber, it was more of a creepy smile.  Amber knew what her sister was thinking and immediately held her arms in front of her.

 

“Stay Sooyoung! Don’t come any nearer!” Sooyoung ignored Amber’s warning and ran around the table to get the plate of pancakes. Luckily, Amber had quick reflexes and grabbed the plate and ran around the dinner table to get away from Sooyoung.

 

“mmmmmm….pancakes.” Sooyoung said with wide open. She was staring at the plate of delicious blueberry pancakes that was with Amber. Amber was on the opposite side, catching her breath.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at Sooyoung’s lame imitation of Homer Simpson. Taeyeon put down her coffee and newspaper and looked at her tall sister.

 

“Soo! Sit !!!.” Taeyeon demanded. Sooyoung sighed and diverted her route. Amber let out a sigh of relief.

 

“Thanks Taeyeon…for awhile there I really thought she was going to eat-SOO!!!” Too late, Sooyoung  had successfully grabbed some pancakes and then ran to sit next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon just looked at Sooyoung in disbelief but she expected something like this would happen.

 

Sooyoung on the other hand covered the pancakes with her arm so that neither Amber nor Taeyeon could take it away from her.  Sooyoung gave Amber a victory smile and then began feasting on her breakfast.

 

“I give up…should have known better than to stop a Shikshin.” Amber said with a sigh and went back to look at what was left of the pancakes. “Taeyeon, it seems that you and I would each get 2 pancakes since there’s only 4 left.” Amber said with a frown as she gave Taeyeon 2 pancakes. “ And that Shikshin didn’t even brush her teeth. Yuck!” Amber said with a disgusted look as she looked at Sooyoung putting an excess of syrup on her pancakes.

 

“Sooyoung! Not too much syrup!” Taeyeon lectured. Sooyoung reluctantly put the syrup bottle away.

 

Amber took a seat on the table too and looked at her 2 slices of pancake sadly. “I guess I’ll starve.” Amber said as she looked at Sooyoung. Amber repeated herself, hoping Sooyoung will feel sorry and give her some of her pancakes. “I said I GUESS I’LL STARVE!!” Amber raised her voice. Sooyoung looked up at Amber but then shrugged her shoulders and went back to eating.  Amber took another sigh.

 

“Here Amber. Eat mine.” Taeyeon slid her plate of pancakes toward Amber.

 

“Are you sure Tae?” Amber asked back. Amber wanted more pancakes but she didn’t want Taeyeon to skip breakfast.  Taeyeon put down her newspaper again and looked at Amber.

 

“Yes I’m sure. I’m not that hungry anyways.”

 

“YAY! Thanks sis.” Amber quickly got Taeyeon’s pancakes and put it on her plate and then scooted further away from Sooyoung.

 

“No problem Amber. Is that enough for you though?” Amber nodded her head and smiled at the worried Taeyeon.

 

“I’m not as bad as Sooyoung. Don’t worry about me. This is more than enough.”

 

“I’m not worried. I just don’t want you to start off your day grumpy.” Taeyeon defended herself. “I don’t need this to get awkward. Every single time I do something nice, SooBer always points it out.”

 

“Whatever you say Tae.” Amber responded with a smile.

 

*15 minutes later…*

 

“SO FULL ~burrrrpppp~”

 

Amber fanned the air as she clipped her nose after Sooyoung’s loud and smelly burp. “Ewwww…Sooyoung! I need oxygen to live!”

 

“Psh! And you always tell me to be polite.” Taeyeon added as she too was covering her nose.  At this point Sooyoung rubbing her tummy, and had a grin on her face.

 

After cleaning up the table and washing the dishes, the sisters went to the living room to discuss some “business” before going to the bakery. They still had an hour left before the bakery opens.

 

Listen S.E.N.S.-Terra Firma: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjoKysSwX44&feature=related

 

“Soo. Are you alright?” Amber asked. Sooyoung looked at her and nodded.

 

“Of course. Why wouldn’t I be?” Sooyoung retorted as she removed some old newspapers from the living room table.  She didn’t even look at Amber or Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon stayed quiet, observing Sooyoung’s actions.

Sooyoung can feel Taeyeon’s stare and stopped to assure her sisters that she was fine.

 

“Chill Taeyeon…I’m alright. That woman is not worth my time.” Sooyoung said with a glum tone, still not looking at TaeBer.

 

“But Soo…that woman was your-” But Amber didn’t finish her sentence because Taeyeon nudged her to stop. Amber reluctantly complied.

 

“Sooyoung. You know that Amber and I overheard everything from last night right?” Sooyoung nodded her head. In every mission, the sisters always stayed in communication with each other to ensure safety.

 

Amber spoke after a few minutes of silence.

 

“You should’ve let me complete last night’s mission.” Amber reasoned with concern as she tried to look for Sooyoung’s eyes. “It was so difficult for you.” Amber continued in a whisper.

 

After not hearing a response from Sooyoung, Taeyeon knew she had to do something since Sooyoung was being too quiet. So…Taeyeon did something that she knew Sooyoung really needed at that moment.

 

Sooyoung opened her eyes at the sudden contact of the Taeyeon’s arms around her. Amber looked in awestruck as she saw Taeyeon hugging Sooyoung.

 

“Sooyoung…” Taeyeon softly spoke as she continued to hug her sister. Sooyoung stayed quiet, trying to hold her tears from coming. “…you didn’t do anything wrong. It was inevitable. It’ll be okay.” Taeyeon then felt her shirt getting wet. No need to guess where that wetness came from because Taeyeon already knew. Simultaenously, Amber immediately comforted Sooyoung with a hug too.

 

“Shh…it’ll be okay Sooyoung. I’m  here for you…in fact, both Taeyeon and I are here. We won’t leave you. So stop crying arrasso?” Amber mumbled. She couldn’t stand seeing any of her sisters cry.

 

Sooyoung didn’t even respond. She continued to release all the emotions she held ever since last night’s mission.  As Taeyeon and Amber continued to comfort Sooyoung, they didn’t notice the little smile that crept up on Sooyoung’s face among her tear stains.

 

“Thank you.” Sooyoung mumbled in between her tears.  Both Taeyeon and Amber heard this but didn’t say anything. Those two words were more than enough for TaeBer.

 

“Anytime…little sister.” Taeyeon answered in a gentle voice as she patted Sooyoung’s head. Amber just looked at Taeyeon and smiled.

 

“Wow..for once you’re not hitting her.” Amber joked and gave Taeyeon a playful smile while Taeyeon just glared at her.  Amber immediately laughed at Taeyeon’s sudden mood and hugged Sooyoung again.

 

“Sorry, sorry. I just had to say it.” Amber said in defense of herself while holding her arms in front of her in case Taeyeon decides to beat her up. Taeyeon just turned her face away from Amber and then released the hug a little so she can see Sooyoung, who stopped crying a few minutes ago.

 

“Do you still want to work today? If not, you can stay home and-”

 

“Its okay Tae. I’ll go work today.” Sooyoung said with a faint smile. Amber seemed unconvinced though.

 

“Are you sure? You know what, you just stay Soo. Taeyeon and I will work today.” Sooyoung shook her head and gave her sisters a big smile.

 

“No! I want to work! Please please pweaseeee! I need food!!!” Sooyoung begged with aegyo. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes.

 

“Guess she’s back to normal.” Amber whispered to Taeyeon and giggled after seeing Sooyoung’s lame aegyo attempts.

 

“Fine. Since it seems you’re back to being crazy, you’ll work. But, go get cleaned up first. Amber and I will open the store and you meet us later. Understand?” Sooyoung nodded her head and went to her room to freshen up.

 

“Let’s go Amber.” Amber followed Taeyeon out the door and both decided to take the elevator since they had less than 30 minutes left.

 

“You know something Taeyeon?” Amber asked as she and Taeyeon got in the elevator.

 

“Bwoh?” Taeyeon asked back as she pushed the button to their destination. She then stood next to Amber again.

 

Amber looked at Taeyeon, smiled, and then went back to her original position.

 

“It’s unfortunate that people always assume you’re cold and serious.” Taeyeon glanced at Amber quickly and then returned to her original position.

 

“I prefer it that way. Besides, it can’t be helped.” Taeyeon answered casually. Amber knew better. If what happened 2 years ago to Taeyeon never took place, Taeyeon’s answer would be different.

 

*Ding!*

 

Taeyeon walked out first while Amber followed. Both were going to the apartment parking lot.  Since Donghae took back his car (which was the car that Taeyeon had earlier), they had to take Amber’s motorcycle.

 

“There’s my baby!!! You miss me?!!!” Amber yelled with a wide smile as she examined her motorcycle and gave it kisses.

 

“Yah! You can spend time with your ‘baby’ later. Let’s go. I’ll drive.” Amber was disapoointed but gave the keys to Taeyeon.

 

“Fine. Seriously though Tae. You should buy yourself a car or something.” Amber advised as she put on her helmet and took her seat.  Taeyeon just gave a slight nod and took her seat too.

 

“Let’s bounce.” And with those last words from Amber, both sisters sped off.

=================================================================================================================================

*Seoul Police Department*

 

“!!” Siwon exclaimed as he slammed his fists on the table, causing the other officers to look at him.

 

“Calm down bro.” Jonghyun knew that the news of Night Ghouls recent killing was not good news at all in the department.

 

“I can’t believe this. Just when we have enough evidence to arrest Mrs. Rinkwa, they go and kill her. Killing doesn’t justify everything you know?” Siwon stated as she looked at Jonghyun. He was so frustrated because of Night Ghouls.

 

“Maybe killing is justifiable for some people.” Siwon looked up to the person who spoke, in his sense, nonsense. Siwon narrowed his eyes when he saw Donghae.

 

“Violence isn’t the answer to everything Mr. Lee.” Siwon said in between gritted teeth. He was now facing Donghae.

 

“Oh …better get Heechul.” Jonghyun whispered to himself as he immediately ran outside.

 

Donghae and Siwon didn’t even hear Jonghyun leaving.

 

“Has it every occurred to you that perhaps these Night Ghouls may be good people?” Donghae asked back, not looking away from Siwon. “You don’t scare me Siwon.”

Siwon released a bitter laugh at Donghae’s statement. “Psh! Don’t make me laugh. Night Ghouls are nothing but killers who wants to make a little money. They’re evil.” Siwon challenged. However, Donghae held his ground.

“Don’t everyone have potential to commit evil deeds Officer Choi?” Donghae challenged back. Siwon looked at Donghae angrily. He couldn’t believe Donghae just said that. “Besides…” Donghae continued. “…those people that the Night Ghouls killed, they themselves were wanted criminals right?” Siwon was about to respond but was cut off by someone barging into his office.

 

“DONGHAE!” Donghae turned around and smiled at his panting boyfriend.

 

“Hey. I came to give you your lunch.”

 

“But why are you here though?” Heechul asked back. He knows that his best friend and boyfriend don’t get along with each other at all.

 

“You share an office with Officer Choi remember? Since you didn’t tell me where you wanted to eat for lunch, I thought I’ll drop it off here.” Donghae responded with a smile. The last thing Donghae wants is for Heechul to be mad at him.

 

“I’m sorry Siwon. I hope he didn’t do or say anything stupid.” Heechul told Siwon as he gave Donghae a glare.

 

Siwon took a sigh. “No. Everything’s fine. Go enjoy your lunch with him.” Heechul smiled, thanked Siwon and dragged Donghae out.

 

“Is everything okay? There won’t be a world war 3 right?” Jonghyun asked from behind a chair. He was hiding the moment he entered the room with Heechul. Siwon laughed at Jonghyun’s child act.

 

“We’re still at peace…for now.” Siwon assured. Jonghyun let out a sigh of relief.

 

“Well,that’s better than nothing. I’m out. See ya boss.” After Jonghyun left, Siwon went back to his desk and released a frustrated sigh.  He then looked at the manilla envelope that was delivered to him on the day that Mrs.Rinkwa was killed. The manilla folder contained all the information and evidence that proves Mrs. Rinkwa’s criminal deeds.

 

Siwon re-read the contents once again:

 

Mrs. Rinkwa- Born August 6, 1991 as Joyce Chilid ,widow, has 1 son.

Family Background: adopted into the Choi Residence when she was 10 years old. The Choi Residence included Mr. and Mrs. Choi, and their only daughter-in-law, Summer Lee - Choi.

However, in November of the year 2001, the Choi Residence was murdered. Mrs. Rinkwa was the sole survivor. The body of Summer Choi’s daughter was never found.

 

Criminal Activities: Mrs. Rinkwa has been linked to the kidnapping and murder of children. Using her authority as the managing director of UF corporation, she has been involved in many assassinations, bribery, and white collar crimes.

 

Siwon put down the papers and rested his head on his hands. He knows that Mrs.Rinkwa’s death was beneficial but he still can’t forgive the Night Ghouls murdering spree.

 

Siwon had a bigger problem: How was he to catch the infamous Night Ghouls?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry..i know this is a short chapter with no couple moments.sorry. I want all of you to get a hint of just how intense the story will be getting. I have a feeling this story is going to be exceeding 50 chapters. :) I wanted to dedicate this chapter to show the bond between TaeSooBer and at the same time, keep you guys guessing about their past. kekeke...once again, thankyou for all the support. Still can't believe i have 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!! YAY!!!!!