Declaration

Phoenix Sisters

And the mayhem continues. :D Enjoy! Love all the comments and all of you too of course. :DDDD

*P.S.: I can't reupload my poster. I'm sad. :(

**Not much editing and revision done. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Split up and take different routes of exit. Avoid the stairs." Taeyeon instructed into the earpiece as she and Tiffany blended with the crowd once again. Siwon was following close behind.

"Understood." Amber replied. 

"Kick some ." Sooyoung's answer soon followed. 

Taeyeon pulled Tiffany closer as the crowd continue to advance toward the exit. But just then, some more shots was heard. Siwon and Taeny quickly turned their heads toward the noise, only to see and hear a crowd on the other side dispersing. 

"!" Taeyeon cursed as she saw Amber, Krystal and Heechul fighting against some of the men. "They'll be fine." Taeyeon quickly added upon sensing Tiffany's reluctance to continue if not for Taeyeon's strong pull. 

"I trust that your sisters know what they are doing." Siwon remarked as he walked beside Taeyeon. 

"Everyone will make it out of here alive, if that's what you're concerned about." Taeyeon retorted, eyes continuing to scan the environment. 

Before Siwon could say anymore, some more enemies advanced toward them. None seemed to be carrying a gun, but still, they were stil a threat with the other weapons they were holding. 

"We need weapons." Tiffany commented as she looked at Taeyeon and Siwon. "We can't expect to win against a group of those men barehanded."

"I have a gun." Siwon reminded. "I'll distract them while you both run for it."

"No." Taeyeon answered before smiling. "If in all, they should be the ones fearing for their lives."

"Why do-ahhh!" Tiffany screamed as she felt herself being twirled around as Taeyeon maneuvered through the crowd to avoid getting hit by the men. Taeyeon then quickly took out a small dagger from her belt and threw it to one of the men. The man fell down holding onto his bloody leg, unable to move. 

"Wow! Nice shot!" Siwon complimented as he punched one the men before catching up to Tiffany. 

"You need to warn me before doing something like that again!" Tiffany yelled. "I don't like being caught off guard."

"Fine. More of that will happen. There. You've been warned." Taeyeon complied. But as soon as she did, Tiffany suddenly pushed Taeyeon to the side, grabbed the arm of an enemy who was trying to hit Siwon and twisted it. She then punched him and performed a roundhouse kick. 

Siwon was apalled...and so was Taeyeon.

Tiffany, who was regaining her breath merely looked at the two with a smirk. "What? I'm not going to stand still like some damsel in distress."

Taeyeon didn't want to argue but she had to make something clear. "You need to stay with me at all times. Don't do that again."

"No promises. Now let's go." Tiffany firmly replied before latching onto Taeyeon again. "Come on, Siwon."

----------------------------

"Jessica!" Sooyoung shouted as she hit the side of a man's neck, knocking him conscious. "You can't keep straying away from me!" Sooyoung lectured as she she pulled Jessica against her and delivered a kick to a bad guy who was sneaking behind Jessica. "See what can happen!" Sooyoung pointed to the man she had just knocked out.

Jessica merely shrugged. "I'm not doing anything wrong."

"You can get hurt." Sooyoung continued as she began walking again fast, holding onto Jessica by her shoulders. "Taecyeon, are you alright?"

"Yeah." Taecyeon replied as he caught up to Soosica. "But those men, they're doing a real good job in camoflauge."

Sooyoung merely nodded. "It will be difficult to know how many-JESSICA!!"

Jessica had ran off again to hit two men who was approaching them. Jessica quickly  kick one of them in the stomach before turning around to twist the other's arm and knock his head against the metal railing.  Sooyoung could not believe Jessica had just disobeyed her again!

"Yah! What did I just tell you earlier?!!" Sooyoung yelled as she grabbed Jessica and began walking down the escalator among the crowds. 

"I can't just let you and Taecyeon-oppa do all the work." Jessica reasoned as she held Sooyoung's hand tightly. 

"Ugh." Sooyoung mumbled to herself, angry and at the same time, speechless. Jessica was not one to back out of any fight easily.

-------------------------------------------------

"We need to- KRYSTAL!!!" Amber cut off the words she was going ot relay to her sisters via the earpiece when she saw Krystal running toward a group of two men and a woman who was going to ambush Heechul, who was at the moment, fighting against two men. "!" Amber cursed as she ran to Krystal's aid.

"Amber! What's wrong?!"

"Amber!"

Amber could hear Taeyeon and Sooyoung's worried voice over the earpiece but she can't respond. They'll have to wait. 

Amber quickly threw a small dagger to the man's arm, causing the man to yell out in pain. But it wasn't over. Amber delivered a roundhouse kick, which caused the injured enemy to collide against his friends. 

Amber grabbed Krystal and ran down the second floor escalator. "Hurry Heechul!"

"Right behind you guys!!" Heechul answered as he made his way toward teh crowd of people on the escalator. 

"What next?!" Heechul yelled as soon as he was close enough to Kryber. 

"Regroup." Amber answered before speaking through her earpiece again. "We're fine." 

"Good." (Taeyeon)

"What did you want to say earlier?" (Sooyoung)

"We need to regroup in the main plaza lobby. Don't forget."

"Where are you now?" (Taeyeon)

"We're heading to the main plaza lobby right now." Amber spoke as she hid behind a wall with Krystal and Heechul to dodge some bullets. "But we're being shot at right now." 

Amber looked on as Heechul strategically and successfully, was able to shoot two enemies down.

"Same here. We're heading down the second floor escalator right now. We'll be there soon Am." (Taeyeon)

"I think I know where you're at from the gun shot noises. We'll come there." (Sooyoung)

Amber leaned back against the wall again and peeked over her side. "3 more men. We'll have to wait this out." Amber commented as she tightened her hold on Krystal's hand. 

"Am. Are you okay?" Krystal asked, concerned. 

"Donghae. How much time left?"

"14."

Just then, she heard some shots again and Jessica's voice. 

"Krystal!!" 

"They're here. Let's go." Amber commanded as they came out from their hiding. 

"Everyone alright?" Taecyeon asked as soon as he saw Heechul and Kryber. 

A mere nod was all he received as an answer. 

"The others?" 

"Here!" A voice yelled from behind them. 

"Taeyeon!" SooBer yelled together. 

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Siwon ran toward them. "Anyone hurt?" Taeyeon asked, receving a shake of heads in return. "Good."

"What now?" Siwon asked as everyone else began walking away again, this time together.

"Blend in and escape. " Amber retorted. "We're close to the exit."

"But that's hard to do considering the fact that we don't even know how many of our enemies are here!!" Heechul pointed out. 

"He's right. It's a game of hide and seek right now." Krystal added.

"No. it won't." Taeyeon stated as she took out three red clips, exactly the same as the ones worn by the enemies. She then handed one to Amber and Sooyoung. "We'll be the ones who blend and you guys escape. Understood?"

Sooyoung and Amber put the red clips on their shirt and released their hold on Jessica and Krystal. 

"No!!!" JeTiKrys disagreed, not liking the plan. "What if something happens to you?!" 

"These people are smart. They are disguised in ways that you would never even imagine to be a killer. Whether its a man or woman. It's better that we deal with them." Sooyoung stated stoically. 

"Lead them out Siwon. We'll protect all of you." Taeyeon commanded before pushing Tiffany toward Siwon. "And no arguments!" 

"Go!!" Sooyoung and Amber yelled as they pushed Jessica and Krystal to Taecyeon and Heechul. "We'll be right behind you!" 

"8 minutes!!!" Donghae's frantic voice spoke over the earpiece. "Leave now!"

And with no more further push, JeTiKrys was taken away, although much against their will. And as soon as they did, TaeSooBer scattered in opposite directions. 

And everysingle time a gun shot was heard, JeTiKrys would flinch and feel their heart skip a beat.

Knowing that Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber were out there protecting them...did not make them feel any better. It scared them more...

----------------------------------------------------

*Outside*

As soon as Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal reached the exit and was brought toward the police officers with the help of the others, they began to hate the feeling of waiting again...

"Where are they?!" Jessica shouted as she was held back by Heechul. 

"They'll be fine. Just wait."

"We should be in there with them! Not here!" Tiffany argued. "If they don't come out in 1 minute, I'm going back in." 

"Me too." Krystal agreed. 

"Me three." Jessica firmly stated as she stood next to Krystal. 

Fortunately, they didn't have to wait long. 

Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber had finally exited and was running straight toward them. 

JeTiKrys grabbed a hold of their respective lover and began to lecture them. 

"Yah! How can you just-" 

But their words were soon cut when they felt themselves being dragged away from the mall. 

"Hey! What gives?!" Siwon yelled as he caught up to Taeny and held Taeyeon's arm. "Where are you guys taking them?!" 

"You guys need to leave and go back home." Amber answered as she continued to pull Krystal forward.

"It's not over yet. None of them will be safe until they are home." Sooyoung added. "Jonghyun has been informed of the situation and there are cops there to guard their family."

But before Heechul, Taecyeon or Siwon could say anymore, a white van drove up to them and screeched to a stop. 

Amber quickly slid the door open and usher the others in. "Get in now!" 

As soon as everyone was in, the van sped off. 

"Donghae. Was there any trouble for you?" Taeyeon asked as soon as she settled in the back seat.

Heechul quickly looked at the driver and felt his heart beat faster. "Donghae?" He whispered to himself. 

"Nothing I can't handle." Donghae said with a smirk.

"Good."

"But your father is waiting for you. We will have to return as soon as we take them home."

TaeSooBer merely nodded their head. 

"Heechul. Are you alright?" Donghae asked, not looking away from the road. 

"Huh? um. Yeah. I'm fine."

"That's good."

"And you?"

"What about me?"

"How are you doing?"

Donghae let out a chuckle. "I'm still alive if that's what you mean."

And Heechul couldn't help but smile. Things have definitely became awkward between them and the tension is still there, but the feelings are the same.

"So what's the plan now?" Tiffany inquired as she glanced at Taeyeon and the others. 

"We're going to take you guys home. All of you will be much safer there since Jonghyun has already been informed of the situation." Amber answered before taking a black box out from under the seats and opening it. She then took out two guns and handed them to Taeyeon and Sooyoung. 

JeTiKrys felt uneasy seeing the guns. "And you? What will you guys do?"

Sooyoung inserted a magazine into the gun and smiled at Jessica. "What we do best."

"WE HAVE COMPANY!!" Donghae's yelled, causing everyone to look behind them. There were 2 black cars following them and then started to shoot at them. 

"F**K!" Taeyeon cursed. "All of you get down! Amber, Sooyoung, you have the back. I'll take the side" 

Sooyoung and Amber quickly jumped to position, broke the windows and began to shoot, while Taeyeon proceeded to do the same. 

"No matter what happens, do not move from this spot. Understood?!" Taeyeon commanded. Once everyone gave their agreement, Taeyeon stood up from her seat and moved over to the passenger seat. As soon as she did, Donghae swerved to hit the car on the side to prevent the enemy from shooting at Taeyeon. 

"AHHH!" The others shouted in response from the sharp turn. 

"Sorry." Donghae muttered as he kept on the lookout. "Amber! Sooyoung! Shoot for the wheels. Don't waste your bullets on them!"

Sooyoung ducked after shooting to reload her gun while Amber merely ducked. 

"Sooyoung. I'll aim for the right. You go for the left." 

More bullets were being exchanged and every moment was crucial. It could be life and death. It was difficult in making a good shot considering the swerves the car had to take to avoid further damage. 

Luckily, Taeyeon had an advantage.  She didn't have to aim for the wheels at all. She just need to get the driver...and that was exactly what she did.

"Whoa! Nice shot!" Donghae complimented as he saw the enemy car swerving off to the side and hitting and crashing into a tree.  But Taeyeon quickly made her way to SooBer. 

Sooyoung and Amber had successfully shot the wheels of the enemy cars, throwing them off from teh road as well. 

"You guys okay?"

"Yeah." SooBer answered with a thumbs up. "You?"

"Fine." TaeSooBer returned to their seats. "Donghae. It should be smooth sailing from here. You were a reckless driver by the way." Amber joked.

"Desperate time calls for desperate measure." Donghae mumbled with a smirk. "But are you sure you still want to take them back home?"

"What do you mean? That was the plan." Sooyoung reminded.

Donghae sighed. "Those men who attacked us earlier threw us off track. I had to get us off from the main road to avoid innocent casualites."

Amber looked outside to observe her surroundings. It was green...they were in the outskirts of the city. 

"You're taking them-" Amber saw the curious looks of JeTiKrys and she decided its been to be discreet. Amber decided to speak lower. "-why are we taking them withus? it's not part of the plan."

"I know. But it's better that they stay with us for the meantime."

"Wae?!" Amber asked a little too loudly, attracting everyone's attention. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing's wrong. There will be a slight change to the our plan." Donghae calmly explained. 

"Like what?" 

"Like all of us will be heading back to base together." Donghae retorted, eyes not leaving the road as he made a right turn. 

"No!" TaeSoo yelled together. But the next words stopped them from further disagreement. 

"Your father wants to meet your lovely girlfriends."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Be careful of your step." Siwon said as he held on to Tiffany's arm to prevent her from falling after she stepped into a hole in the grass. 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes before using the flashing some light onto the ground. "Be careful of where you're stepping. Unfortunately, due to this change of event, we only have four flashlights and it will take us about 30 minutes before we arrive at our destination."

"So stay close to us." Donghae instructed before walking ahead in the pitch darkness that was only illuminated with light from the flashlights. 

But after taking a few steps, Krystal found herself groaning in pain. Heechul and Amber quickly ran to her side. 

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Heechul asked as Amber stared at her in apprehension.

Krystal forced a smile. "A little."

"Where?"

"Here." Krystal said in pointed to the side of her stomach and knuckles. "Earlier at the mall, I um-" Krystal avoided Amber's sharp stare. "-I got hit a couple of times. And had to block a couple of hits."

"Aish!" Amber then looked at everyone else. "Who else here acted like an idiot and got hurt?!" She was not happy with the fact that Krystal had been hurt.

"Well, we're not invincible. Of course we got hurt. Right guys?" Taecyeon commented, causing the others to nod their head. But Jessica and Tiffany quickly shook their heads upon realizing what they had done but it was too late. Taeyeon and Sooyoung had already seen them admit to getting hurt.

"Jessica." Jessica coward a bit upon hearing Sooyoung calling her name. "Where did you get hurt?"

"No-nowhere. I'm fine." 

"Tell.me.right.now." Sooyoung enuniciated each syllable. 

Jessica sighed and pointed to her cheeks.  Sooyoung examined her cheek and saw that it was bruised. "You got hit in the face?" 

Jessica nodded her head. She had purposely kept her injured cheek hidden from Sooyoung with her hair but that was no longer valid. "But I'm fine. See." But Jessica failed to prove her point when Taecyeon suddenly poked her bruised and scratched cheek.

"Oppa!" Jessica reprimanded earning a shrug from Taecyeon. 

"Sooyoung. She's lying." Taecyeon tattled and pointed at the apalled Jessica. How childish!

Sooyoung didn't look too happy but found her attention  diverted when she heard Tiffany's voice behind her. 

"It's just a small cut. The bulletproof jacket took most of the hit from the knife." Tiffany reasoned as she tried to push Taeyeon away from examining the side of her stomach. 

"Small but quite deep." Taeyeon firmly concluded before taking a look at Tiffany's ankle. "How's your ankle then?"

"Huh? How did you-"

"Trust me Tiffany. We just know." Amber answered for Tiffany. "We know  the difference between an injured ankle and a twisted ankle. And in your case, it's an injury."

"Looks minor though. Don't worry." Donghae pointed out with a smile. "And just to save time, I'll give all of you a thorough exam later. Let's continue."

Amber handed Heechul the flashlight. "Go. I'll follow."

"Amber-" 

"Go with Heechul." Amber coldly commanded, causing Krystal to mumble a low 'okay' before slowly turning around to follow Heechul.

Sooyoung treated Jessica and Tiffany in the same manner. Taecyeon was told to go first with a reluctant Jessica while Sooyoung followed.

Meanwhile...

"Siwon. Hold the flashlight and lead the way. I'll go with Tiffany."

Tiffany was caught off guard. She really thought Taeyeon would treat her the same as Sooyoung and Amber did to Jessica and Krystal. "You-you're not angry with me?"

Taeyeon waited until Siwon took the flashlight before answering. Taeyeon then draped one of Tiffany's arm over her shoulder while she wrapped one her right arm around Tiffany's waist to support her. 

"I'm not angry at you." Taeyeon answered as they began to walk. 

"But-you're acting cold toward me just like Sooyoung and Amber." 

Taeyeon looked ahead of her and could see that Jessica and Krystal was trying to talk to SooBer as well. She knew exactly why Sooyoung and Amber was acting the way they were. It was the same reason as her.

"I'll tell you later."

"But-"

"Do you want me to tell Siwon to come hold you instead?"

"No!" Tiffany spoke too quickly, causing Taeyeon to smile a bit. "But I thought you would so why didn't you?"

"Because I just didn't want to. It's not his place."

Tiffany smiled and then something caught her attention ahead. "Haha. They're just like you."

"What?" Taeyeon looked at where Tiffany was pointing.

Sooyoung was holding onto Jessica's hand to guide her after she feel numerous times in pacifying the taller woman in the dimly litted area. As for Amber, well, she ended up attracting Amber's full attention when she groaned in pain from her injuries. Amber ended up holding onto Krystal's waist to help her through the forest as well.

"W'ere just cool like that." Taeyeon commented wit a smirk but avoided Tiffany's stare afterwards when she heard the next words Tiffany spoke.

" Jessica and Krystal is doing to your sisters what I am doing to you. Your actions right now tell us all the hidden words your not speaking."

---------------------------------------------------

"That's where you guys have been staying this whole time?" Heechul asked as he looked at the house in front of him in awe. "A cabin house?!"

"Ne. Waeyo?" Donghae didn't understand why it was such a big deal that they were staying in a cabin house. "We had to go through great lengths to build this isolated yet comfy house to live in you know?" 

"Doesn't anyone know you guys are hiding here?" 

"No. We make sure to prevent anyone from knowing." 

Taecyeon let out a 'oh' upon hearing Sooyoung's response. He didn't need more explanation to know the meaning behind those words.  "But the car?!"

"It's stolen." Taeyeon answered as if its no big deal. "Besides, we left it in the opposite side of the forest, it won't be discovered for a long while."

"You guys continue to surprise us." Krystal commented as she looked at Taeyeon in disbelief. " You stole a car?""

"Yeah. It's no big deal."

"No big deal?" Jessica repeated, completely speechless. "That's a crime!"

"Calm down. It's for a good cause. Besides, we left some cash for the owners to compensate." Sooyoung answered and before any more comment could be voiced, the door to the cabin house and someone ran toward them. 

"Finally! We've been waiting all day for you guys." Kibum said in happiness and relief. "We were so worried after we lost contact with Donghae."

"Sorry. Our popularity was too much." 

"Shut up Donghae. Come on in. Everyone."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Appa." TaeSooBer called for their father affectionately before running up to him with a smile. "We're back."

Jae smiled and nodded his head. "I'm glad." He said with a smile as he patted each of his daughters and Donghae's shoulder softly. "Is everyone alright?" 

"No. Unfortunately." Donghae answered as he looked at the visitors grimly. "However, their injuries seem to be minor."

Jae walked up to JeTiKrys, Taecyeon, Siwon and Heechul. 

"I apologize for the troubles we have caused." Jae apologized sincerely with a frown. "Bringing you here would have been the safest choice."

"Our parents?"

"Do not worry. Song Qian and Jonghyun has been informed of the situation and your family are receiving the best protection as of the moment."

Jae then looked at Heechul. "It's nice to see you again Heechul."

"The pleasure's mine."

Jae smiled before whispering something into Kibum's ear. 

"Is something wrong?"

"No. Come, Iet's get your ankle wrapped up and you guys treated."

"The four of you come with me." Kibum instructed as he left the living room to go upstairs. TaeSooBer and Donghae exchanged glances before following Kibum. 

"Do not worry about them." Jae assured as he brought a big box from another room and laid it on the table. "They will be back soon." 

JeTiKrys smiled at Jae's reassurance, and did not respond. Sometimes, its better to not say anything. It's apparent that something is being hidden from them but it is not their place to demand an answer. 

--------------------------------------------

"So the three of you got hurt protecting my daughters?" Jae asked, a little amused at the turn of events. "How sweet." 

"No. Actually, we just tried to protect each other." Tiffany inserted. "But I guess they didn't need protection."

"What's taking them so long?" Taecyeon inquired as he glanced up the stairs. "They've been gone for about 15 minutes now."

Jae sighed and put his cup of tea on the desk. "Are you by chance, bored of our conversations?"

"I just want to know what the hell is going on and why we were attacked."

"I told you why already. Wasn't that what we were talking during this entire time?" 

"What is your involvement with Sphinx Industries and the Maniacs?" Siwon asked as he leaned forward to stare at Jae. 

"Why do you want to know Officer?"

"We know who they are Uncle Jae."

Jae narrowed his eyes at Jessica. "Who?"

"Yoona, Sunny and Hyuna."

"The all of you know?" 

A nod was all Jae needed as a confirment. "I see."

"Then why don't you all enlighten me and tell me how much you know?"

After telling Jae everything that has happened as well as all the information that they have discovered, TaeSooBer finally returned. And as JeTiKrys looked at their face to see any signs of distress, they saw none...or perhaps, it was just being hidden.

"A lot has happened." Jae began. "It seems that this was inevitable. But it is getting quite late and all of you need your rest. We will continue this conversation tomorrow." 

"But-"

"Tomorrow. And believe me, by then, I won't stop even if you wanted me to. So in the mean time, get your injuries examined and rest."

Just then, Jae looked at his daughters and Donghae. "And if you guys don't mind, please convince my stubborn children to treat their injuries as well."

JeTiKrys gasped and looked at their lovers. Heechul did the same. Jae knew why they were so surprised. 

"They're not invincible you know. What happened today, was not the first time your lives were threatened."

"What do you mean?" Krystal asked, confused and curious. "There were other times?"

But before Jae could answer, he was stopped by Amber. 

"Dad! Stop. Go sleep. We'll take care of them."

Jae held up his hands in mock surrender and chuckled. "Alright. I'll leave you guys to it then." He then left for his room.

And Kibum followed but not before saying one last thing. "We have one more empty room. I suggest you guys discuss the sleeping arrangments." And just as Kibum left, he winked at TaeSooBer and Donghae, who could only return his look with a blush and disbelief.

"Yah! Leave!" They all yelled as they pushed Kibum off toward his room.

"So..." 

TaeSooBer and Donghae looked at Tiffany as she, Jessica and Krystal bit their lips and look at the three men. "....I'll stay with Taeyeon."

Taeyeon widened her eyes. "What? No!"

"I call bids on Sooyoung!" Jessica raised her hand and shouted. And before Sooyoung could argue, Krystal did the same thing. 

"I call bids on Amber!" 

"Yah! You guys can't do that! It's not fair." Sooyoung reasoned and looked at the three men. "You guys agree with this."

Siwon could only sigh in defeat. "Up to them."

"I'm cool with it. Since I'll be with Donghae." Heechul said with a peace sign. Donghae didn't bother to counter. Heechul was best friends with JeTiKrys for a reason.

But Taecyeon remained stoic and still. 

"Please oppa~" JeTiKrys pleaded with a puppy face and aegyo. 

"No."

"We promise to be good." Tiffany continued with puppy eyes.

"Yeah. You have our words. And they're good people. They won't do anything bad to us." Jessica added with a tug of Taecyeon's sleeve. 

"Pwetty pwease." Krystal bashed her eyes at her oppa. "Pwease Taecyeon-oppa."

"Oh god." TaeSooBer just had to let out a giggle. The girls in front of them were so foreign and it was just too funny and cute.

Taecyeon could feel his resolve faltering. And then it shattered when all girls clasped their hands together in a prayer position. 

"FINE! But! Behave." 

JeTiKrys thanked Taecyeon while the latter stared at TaeSooBer intently. TaeSooBer understood Taecyeon's non-verbal message and warning well. 

"Don't try anything funny." Taecyeon warned.

"I would be saying that to them. Not us." Sooyoung answered as she pointed at JeTiKrys. "We'll be the ones needing help." Sooyoung stated before walking off to her room.

"What? Don't believe her." Jessica then ran after Sooyoung and clutch on to the taller girls arm blissfully, much to the other's surprise.

"Sooyoung speaks the truth." Amber nonchalantly stated as Taeyeon just stood by and nodded her head in agreement. "But, have a good night."

And as Tiffany and Krystal followed the two, both of them playfully punched their arms. 

"You guys are liars." Tiffany concluded with a firm.

"Am I? From the last sleepover we had, I would say we're right."

"Shut up." Tiffany and Krystal mumbled at the same time, avoiding further suspicious stares from Taecyeon. "This is embarrassing."

--------------------------------------------------------

"How did they react?" 

Kibum sighed. "They weren't surprise. It seemed like, they expected it."

"Yoona, Sunny and Hyuna delivered us the USB with James' intention in mind. If James had wanted to attack us, he would have done so already."

"Why stall then?"

Jae looked out his window into the dark landscape that was lit with the moonlight.

"James wanted to test them."

"Test?"

"Yes. He has observed and enjoyed the show."

"And now? Was his video some kind of warning? Declaration?"

"Declaration of War."

"..." 

"But for now, let Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Amber and Donghae enjoy the time they have left. It's not much, but they deserve it."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done...wow...my action scenes were terrible. lol. More drama and the intensity...hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And yes...this story is coming to an end soon. Stay tuned. :D

-anightangel