Deeper...

Phoenix Sisters

Another long chapter...I will try to update the second part asap. This is the 1st part of a chapter. Hope you guys enjoy. I haven't had quite the time to respond to comments but I'll try to do that on the next chapter or so.:D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Somewhere in Seoul*

 

A man angrily barges into his office and immediately throws a vase to the window, breaking it in the process.  His subordinates stood by, heads hung low, scared to say anything that might cause them their life.

 

“NIGHT GHOULS!!!!! ARGH!!!!” the man screamed aloud as he put out more of his frustration and irritation on his belongings. He was pacing back and forth, huffing and breathing heavily.

 

“Bring Sunny now! I need to talk to them!” His men nodded their heads and turned around to leave.

 

“No need. We’re here.” Yoona stated bluntly when she entered the room with Sunny and Hyuna.

 

“What did you need us for?” Hyuna asked as she played with her fingernails. “Wow…my nails are so pretty.”

 

“All of you out. Right now!!” The men bowed and took their leave.

 

The man then took a seat on his chair and looked at the assassins that he had hired. “Tell me why two more of my business partners are dead?!”

 

Sunny, Yoona and Hyuna just stayed quiet, irking the man even more.

 

“Don’t make me force an answer out of you guys.” The man threatened.

 

“Why are you so worked up? Your business partners aren’t all that important. They’re nothing more but your puppets.” Sunny declared as she stood up and sat down on his desk.

 

The man looked at Sunny intensely and then a smile formed on his face. “Smart. But still, they are critical to my operations and my goals.”

 

“I know that you used to live in Japan. Why did you come to Korea?” Yoona asked as she walked over to get a cup of water.

 

“How do you guys know that?” Their boss inquired and his eyes narrowed.

 

“Don’t play stupid with us Boss. Our master told us everything we had to know before he died, and sure enough, you were very close to him.” Hyuna confessed.

 

“Which explains why you hired us to do your dirty work.” Sunny continued with a smirk.

The man smirked now as well, getting up from his seat so he can take a better look at the three assassins.

 

“Enough. Now tell me why you guys haven’t killed the Night Ghouls.”

 

“The Night Ghouls are not as simple as you think. To kill them takes time and effort. Killing them won’t be easy.” Yoona reasoned with a bored expression. “If this is all that you wanted to meet us for, then I’m going to take my leave.” Yoona didn’t even wait for a response and just left.

 

“She’s quite a daredevil.” The boss remarked after Yoona left the room.

 

“Aren’t we all? Anyhow, I’m going to leave too. I have…other matters to attend to. As for the Night Ghouls, you don’t need to worry about them.” Hyuna blowed a kiss to her boss and then left too.

 

Now it was just Sunny and her boss.

 

“I believe that you and your sisters will not disappoint me. I don’t want all of my hard work to go to waste.”

 

Sunny gave her a boss an evil smile. “We won’t. But you have to be willing to make sacrifices.”

 

The boss nodded his head and leaned back on his chair. “Like the great old Niccolo Machiavelli once said: “the end will justify the means.” He then smiled evilly.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Hana! Let’s go honey!” Ms. Hwang yelled from the living room as she waited for her daughter to get her things.

 

After 5 minutes, Hana finally came down in her school uniforms and backback. She was holding on to a paper.

 

“What is that honey?” Ms. Hwang inquire as she looked at the piece of paper in curiousity.

 

“A picture of my family. It’s my artwork. Look.”

 

“Wow…it’s wonderful baby girl. You’re so talented.” Ms. Hwang praised. Hana smiled at her mom, showing her white teeth.

 

“That’s what Soot, Ahjusshi and Tay said too.”

 

“Who?”

 

“My friends.” Hana answered innocently.

 

“The friends that you like?”

 

Hana nodded her head. “Do you want to meet them later mommy? You can bring Auntie Mi-Yun with you.”

 

“Sure. I’ll ask your Aunty too. Come on, we don’t want to be late for school.”

 

 

*Back to the others…*

 

“I’ll be back later!” Amber shouted from her motorcycle. As she put on her helmet, Taeyeon came out with a box filled with pastries.

 

“Take this to Krystal too. A gift from us to wish her luck on her performance.” Amber took the box and put it in her compartment box.

 

“Arasso. Will you guys be fine without me for awhile?” Amber teased.

 

“Shut up and go meet your girlfriend.” Taeyeon said and walked away.

 

“She is not my girlfriend…not yet.” Amber thought to herself with a smile and then sped off to her destination.

 

In the meantime, Taeyeon went back to join Sooyoung for lunch. It was their lunch time and TaeSoo decided to eat some homemade food.

 

“Taeyeon, what are we going to do with Yoona and them?” Sooyoung asked as she set down her chopsticks.

 

“Nothing. We watch them and make sure they do any more harm to others. They haven’t showed up since last week.  We have to stay low for now.” Taeyeon calmly answered, but Sooyoung could sense a hint of concern in her voice.

 

“Tomorrow is the night we raid the port and I’m sure they have something planned for us.” Sooyoung reasoned grimly and seriously, causing Taeyeon to look at her.

 

“I know. That’s why we need to be even more alerted when we’re on our mission tomorrow.” Sooyoung sighed and took another sip of her juice. After a minute or two…

 

“Oh! Why did Amber go to Krystal’s university?” Sooyoung blurted out, as soon as she noticed Amber’s absence.

 

“Krystal is having a performance with her group of friends at school. She invited us to go yesterday but you wouldn’t know since you were too busy checking up on your precious Jessica.”

 

Sooyoung immediately smiled upon remembering what happened to her and Jessica the day before.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Hey! HEY!!!”

 

Sooyoung broke from her reverie and gave her sister a smile. “Yes?”

 

“So what happened between you and Jessica that is making you so happy?” Taeyeon asked as she started to clean up the dishes. Taeyeon then stood up and walked to the kitchen, followed by Sooyoung, who was skipping all the way.

 

“You really want to know?”

 

“I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t want to know.”

 

“You really really want to know?” Sooyoung asked again as she blinked her eyes multiple times to look cute.

 

“Yes Sooyoung. If you don’t stop acting cute, I’m going to splash water on your face.” Taeyeon threatened, but Sooyoung knew Taeyeon was just playing with her.

 

“Okay…so here goes. I’m officially Jessica Jung’s fake girlfriend.” Sooyoung spread her arms wide when she told Taeyeon. Taeyeon, however, stopped washing her dishes and turned to look at Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung started to feel  uneasy. “Wae Taeyeon?”

 

“Fake girlfriend?? Why do you have to be that?”

 

“I’m helping her.”

 

“How is being her fake girlfriend helping her? What about you?”

 

Sooyoung sighed and gave Taeyeon a small smile. She then went out of the kitchen to take a seat at one of the tables. Taeyeon followed, not caring about the dishes. Sooyoung was more important. A minute later, Taeyeon joined Sooyoung on the table.

 

“Explain Sooyoung.” Taeyeon demanded.

 

“Remember how we went to Jung Enterprise 3 days ago to discuss catering business for their upcoming company party?”

 

Taeyeon nodded her head.  “Of course, I also remember how you kept looking at Jessica the entire time as we discussed the details and agreements.”

 

Sooyoung cleared to get rid of her embarrassment. “Anyhow, remember how I asked you guys to leave first since I wanted to ask her about including some new pastries that I created as part of the catering?” Once again Taeyeon nodded her head.

 

Sooyoung sighed again. “When I approached her office, I could hear yells from her office again. I knew that one person was Jessica and the other was her ex-girlfriend.”

 

“Ex-girlfriend? What did you do then?” Taeyeon calmly inquired.

 

“I tried to ignore the yells but when I heard something break in the room, I barged in and saw that other woman holding on to Jessica’s wrist, not letting it go. So I removed her from Jessica and told her to stay away from Jessica.”

 

Sooyoung stopped and looked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just stayed quiet, urging her sister to continue.

 

“The woman demanded to know who I was and was pretty angry. I was going to introduce myself to her but Jessica beat me to it. I don’t think I need to tell you the rest of the story.” Sooyoung mumbled.

 

“So let me get this straight. That woman isn’t Jessica’s girlfriend but her ex? And Jessica deliberately told her that you were her girlfriend…why?” Taeyeon once again inquired.

 

“I didn’t understand too. I was shocked. It wasn’t until the ex-girlfriend left that Jessica asked me to be her fake girlfriend so that her ex-girlfriend will leave her alone.”

 

“And you just agreed to it?”

 

Sooyoung shook her head. “No. I told her I need some time since it was so sudden.”

 

“But you ultimately agreed. Wae?”

 

Sooyoung gave Taeyeon a small smile. “It’s my only chance to show her how much I like her.”

 

Taeyeon was concerned now. “ But Soo, you might only end up hurting yourself.”

 

“I’m willing to take the risk. I know Jessica is different. If she gives us a chance, it will be different.” Sooyoung sadly stated. “And besides, I already made a promise to myself.”

 

Taeyeon admired her sister’s confidence. “Okay little sis. I believe you. But how long are you planning on doing this?”

 

“I told her that she can end it anytime. I don’t want to force anything on her.”

 

Taeyeon smiled. “Fine. You go get her then.”

 

“Get who?” TaeSoo turned their heads to see a smiling Tiffany by the door.

 

“Yah! How did you get in-SOOYOUNG! You didn’t lock the door?!” Taeyeon yelled, quite annoyed that Tiffany might have saw Taeyeon when she was in her ‘caring’ mode.

 

Sooyoung scratched her head and chuckled nervously. “Yeah. Didn’t I tell you Tiffany was coming in to join us for lunch?”

 

“No.”

 

“Oh…well, I um-the dishes! I’ll go wash them. I’m coming dishes!!” Sooyoung then ran into the kitchen, leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany alone.

 

Taeyeon began to shift uncomfortably in her seat as Tiffany took a seat right beside her.

 

“What’s wrong Tae-tae?” Tiffany huskily whispered to Taeyeon’s ear, making her go crazy.

 

“No-nothing. Why would you think I’m scare of you? I’m not scared of you.”Taeyeon blabbered causing Tiffany to giggle at Taeyeon’s outburst.

 

“I didn’t say anything. But what’s this? You’re scared of me?”

 

Taeyeon slapped herself for being so stupid and stood up to leave but was pulled back down.

 

“Stay with me. I came here to spend time with you.”

 

“Don’t you work?”

 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and then inched her face forward. “No. TGIF remember? I don’t work on Fridays.”

 

Taeyeon gulped, realizing their close proximity. She scooted her chair back a little to have some space. “Oh-oh. I forgot.”

 

Tiffany kept moving forward as Taeyeon scooted back. Tiffany just kept getting closer and closer until—

 

“Tae-tae! Are you alright?” Yeah, Taeyeon fell on the floor. Tiffany helped Taeyeon get up and examined Taeyeon for any injuries.

 

“I’m okay Fany.” Taeyeon pryed Tiffany’s hands off from her body since she was touching Taeyeon’s .

 

“you sure? Sounded like it hurted a lot.” Tiffany stated and touched Taeyeon’s , making her jump.

 

“Ah! I’m fine.” Taeyeon said with a smile.

 

“Okay. If you say so. By the way, you have a nice Tae-tae.” Tiffany winked at Taeyeon, who blushed.

 

“Yah! Why are you checking out my sister Tiffany?” Sooyoung playfully reprimanded from the kitchen doorway. She then walked over to them. “You two need a room.”

 

“Shut up Sooyoung.” Tiffany giggled and lightly shoved Sooyoung.

 

“Yeah. Shut up Sooyoung.” Taeyeon nudged Sooyoung hard.

 

“So Sooyoung…”tiffany began.

 

“What?”

 

“Jessica told me you and her are going out. Is that true?”

 

“Yep.” Sooyoung happily admitted.

 

“You don’t mind Yuri?”

 

Tiffany’s question made Sooyoung look up at her with a puzzled expression.

 

“Yuri? Who’s that?” Sooyoung asked.

 

Tiffany was a surprised. If Sooyoung and Jessica were dating, she thought Sooyoung would know about Yuri already.

 

“Yuri is Jessica’s ex-girlfriend. Didn’t she tell you?”

 

“No.”

 

“hmm…”

 

“It’s okay though. I don’t want to rush her into telling me about her past. She can tell me when she’s ready.” Sooyoung reassured Tiffany with a smile.

 

“That’s sweet of you Sooyoung.”

 

“Yeah. I know I’m sweet. Thank you.”

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Okay dumbo! We have to get back to work you know.”

 

“Why???It’s Friday. Can we close early Tae? I want to meet my girlfriend.” Sooyoung whined, emphasizing on the word ‘girlfriend’.

 

“No.”

 

“Please.”

 

“No.”

 

“Pleassseeeeeeeee…”

 

“No.”

 

“Hmph.” Sooyoung then got out of her phone and dialed a number.

 

“Tae-tae. Be a dear and close early for today okay?”

 

“No Fany-ah.” Taeyeon was firm on her decision. Nothing and no one is going to change her mind.

 

Tiffany had no choice. “Pweaseeee Tae-tae. Do it for me.” Tiffany pulled out her aegyo card and she could see Taeyeon was beginning to crumble.

 

“Taeyeon! Talk on the phone!” Taeyeon was more than happy to get a distraction from Tiffany.

 

“Hello?”

 

“TAY!!! Come play with me!! Please!! Please!!!!!” Taeyeon smiled at Hana’s pleads and childish antics to convince her.  Taeyeon then looked at Tiffany, who was giving her a thumbs up.

 

“Fine. Yes Hana. I miss you too. See you later.” Taeyeon then hung up and glared at Sooyoung.

 

“What?” Sooyoung acted innocent. Before Taeyeon could say anything else, Tiffany already dragged her away.

 

“Sooyoung. I’m taking her with me so you close up. I’ll see you and Jessica later! Bye!”

 

Taeyeon didn’t bother to protest since she wanted to go out with Tiffany too.

 

“Alright. Bye you guys. And kids, keep your hormones under control!!” After those words came out from Sooyoung’s mouth, Taeyeon started to scream at her and wanted to come wrestle with her but was prevented by Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung chuckled to herself after they left. “Life’s good.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Kryber*

 

It only took Amber 20 minutes to arrive at Dasani University since there wasn’t any traffic. Amber got off her motorcycle, took off her helmet and grabbed the box of pastries.

 

*Ring ring*

 

“Krystal? I’m here already. Where are you? You can see me?” Amber then scanned her surrounding but couldn’t find Krystal. “Where?”

 

“BOO!”

 

Amber jumped, startled at Krystal’s sudden yell, while Krystal was laughing at her successful attempt of scaring Amber.

 

“What was that for?” Amber asked as she rubbed her chest to calm herself down.

 

“I didn’t get you last time so I was determined to scare you this time.”

 

“Hmph!” Amber handed the box of pastries to Krystal and walked away.

 

“Amber! Are you mad at me?” Krystal asked as she caught up to Amber.

 

“No.” Amber answered not looking at her. “Where will your performance be held?”

 

“In the Jinshin auditorium. It’s up ahead. Don’t be mad Amber.” Krystal tried to look at Amber but Amber kept moving her head away.

 

“Amber!!” Krystal had enough. She quickly blocked Amber’s way to stop her. “I’m sorry.”

 

“For what?”

 

“For scaring you.” Krystal mumbled.

 

“Krystal, I’m sorry too.”

 

Krystal looked up at Amber with a confused look. “Why are you sorry?”

 

Amber leaned in toward Krystal before speaking. “Because I was just messing with you.” Amber then ran away laughing loudly.

 

“You what? Servant!! Come back here right now!” Krystal then chased after Amber, who was having too much fun playing around.

 

Eventually, both were having so much fun that they didn’t notice a group of girls looking at them dumbfounded.

 

“Why is Krystal chasing that boy?”

 

“I don’t know. Let’s go find out. Krystal!”

 

Krystal and Amber stopped their game of cat and mouse and saw a 3 girls looking at them weirdly.

 

“Hey you guys. What’s up?” Krystal casually asked and walked over with Amber.

 

“You were gone for a while so Victoria and I came to fetch you.”

 

“Yeah but it was more of an excuse for Sulli to come out and get out from practice.” Another girl stated as she crossed her arms.

 

“Luna! That’s not true.” Sulli said with an innocent face. Amber saw Sulli crossing her fingers behind her back and giggled.

 

“Reminds me of Sooyoung.” Amber whispered to Krystal.

 

One of the girls walked up to Amber. “Ni hao. My name’s Victoria Song. What’s yours?”

 

Amber shook her hand and introduced herself. “Ni hao Victoria. I’m Amber Liu. Nice to meet you.”

 

Victoria opened her eyes in happiness. “You’re Chinese too? That’s wonderful.”

 

Luna then came forward to introduce herself. “I’m Luna. Sorry about Victoria by the way. She’s kind of lonely as you can see.” Victoria then playfully smacked Luna.

 

“And this here is Sulli.” Sulli shook Amber’s hand.

 

“Amber, they’re my friends I’ll be performing with later.” Krystal said with a smile as she looked at Amber.

 

“Really? All of you are gorgeous. I’m sure you’ll win first prize.”

 

Victoria, Sulli and Luna blushed at Amber’s compliment. Krystal on the other hand wasn’t happy and pulled Amber by her ear to the auditorium.

 

“Ow..ow. Krystal it hurts!”

 

The three girls just looked at the image before them pitifully.

 

“So that’s Amber huh? She’s hot.” Luna was complimented. Victoria draped an arm over her and Sulli.

 

“She’s off limits girls. Krystal has her eyes on her.”

 

“I wish her the best then.  She needs the strength and luck with Krystal.” Sulli sadly mumbled and left for the auditorium with her buddies.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Taeny*

 

“Where are you taking me Fany-ah?” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, who was concentrated on the road.

 

“Somewhere. Don’t worry.”

 

“But- Wow!! Fany-ah look at that beach! It’s so pretty!!!” Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon’s sudden change in behavior.

 

“You like the scenery?”

 

Taeyeon nodded her head and continued to enjoy the scenery.

 

After 10 minutes or so, they finally reached their destination.

 

“Why are we here Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked as she looked around. They were in front of a temple.

 

Instead of answering Taeyeon, Tiffany just took Taeyeon’s hand and led her to the temple.

 

“I just wanted to have some alone time with you. It’s peaceful here.” Tiffany explained with a smile.

 

“Oh…” Taeyeon wasn’t really listening since she was too intrigued by the amount of nature that surrounded her. “It’s beautiful.”

 

Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon’s response. “Wait till you see what’s behind the temple.”

“What could be better than this?” Taeyeon was referring to the trees, flowers, animals, and birds she saw earlier.

 

“You’ll see. Come on.”

 

After 10 minutes or so, they reached the back of the temple. Tiffany blindfolded Taeyeon.

 

“Yah. Is this necessary?”

 

“Yes. Now just hold my hand and I’ll take you there.”

 

Taeyeon was hesitant. She doesn’t like surprises.

 

“I don’t want this anymore. Let’s just go.” Tayeon was going to take off the blindfold but Tiffany held her hand in place.

 

“Taeyeon. Don’t be scared.”

 

“I-I don’t like surprises Tiffany.” Tiffany could sense the hint of fear in Taeyeon’s voice. She then held Taeyeon’s hand and gave it a slight squeeze.

 

“Trust me.” Tiffany whispered, hoping to calm Taeyeon down.

 

Taeyeon hesitated for awhile and slowly nodded her head. Tiffany smiled and led the way.

 

After a while, they reached the destination. “We’re here. I’ll take the blindfold off now.” After taking off the blindfolded, Taeyeon’s eyes were still closed.

 

“Taeyeon. Open your eyes.” Taeyeon complied and slowly opened her eyes, adjusting her eyes to the sunlight.

 

Taeyeon was speechless. She had a view of the ocean. It was so peaceful and beautiful.

 

“What do you think Tae-tae?” Tiffany asked with a smile. Taeyeon responded by hugging Tiffany tightly.

 

“Wonderful!!! Thank you so much!!!” Tiffany was caught off guard by Taeyeon’s excitement and giggled to herself when Taeyeon began to dance around and finally took a seat on the grass.  Tiffany joined her.

 

“I guess you like it.” Taeyeon looked at her in disbelief. “What?”

 

“Like? I love it!!!” Taeyeon smiled widely.

 

Tiffany couldn’t help but smile back warmly. The Taeyeon she saw now was no longer the one she met for the first time.

 

“How did you find this place?” Taeyeon inquired as she brought her knees up to her chest.

 

“My mom used to take me here for my birthday...”

 

“Oh…that’s nice of her.” Tiffany gave Taeyeon a small smile.

 

“Yeah…but I stopped coming here after she died.” Taeyeon turned to look at Tiffany. Tiffany was only looking ahead though.

 

“Tiffany, I’m sorry.” Tiffany shook her head.

 

“It’s okay. I have another mother who loves me all the same.”

 

Taeyeon nodded her head slowly. “So that means you and Hana are half-sisters?”

 

Tiffany nodded her head and smiled. “Yeah. But it doesn’t make a difference. I still love her as if she was my real sister.” Taeyeon nodded her head.

 

“Why are you telling me this?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Why not?” Tiffany countered.

 

“You don’t even know me that well.” Taeyeon mumbled grimly.

 

“I know you enough.” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and smiled.

 

“Why are you doing this Tiffany?”

 

“You already know the answer to that question.”

 

“…”

 

“Let’s not talk about this anymore Tae-tae. Just enjoy the time we have right now.” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and smiled.

 

“Thank you.” Taeyeon was sincerely thankful.

 

“Wae?” Tiffany raised an eyebrow.

 

Instead of answering, Taeyeon just stood up and offered a hand to Tiffany. “Care to dance Ms. Hwang?”

 

“What? Here?”

Taeyeon nodded her head. “Why not? We’re the only ones here.”

 

Tiffany giggled before taking Taeyeon’s offer. “Okay. What shall we dance to?”

 

“Twinkle by TaeTiSeo.” Tiffany was expecting a slow song so she was quite surprised by Taeyeon’s choice.

 

“You listen to SNSD?”

 

“Of course. I’m a fan. So what do you say?” Tiffany thought about if for a while and finally agreed.

 

“Fine. But we have no music.”

 

“It’s okay. You and I can be the singers.”

 

“And we’ll dance too?” Tiffany inquired.

 

“Yes. Now. Let’s start. You go first.”

 

Listen TaeTiSeo-Twinkle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlvWg1IBxo8

 

~Sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona? Nune hwahk ttwi janha
Beire ssayeo isseodo naneun twinkle tiga na

 

Taeyeon then danced some funny moves as Tiffany sang, causing Tiffany to laugh.

 

~neul naye kyeoseul jikyeojwo nae juwiiman maemdora
nuneul tteji marajwo nae maeryeoge ppajyeo

 

Tiffany started to dance too, joining in the fun.

 

~Sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona?  (twinkle, twinkle eojjeona?)
Nune hwahk ttwi janha] (ttwi janha, ttwi janha)
Beire ssayeo isseodo naneun twinkle tiga na

 

Tiffany was quite impressed by Taeyeon’s voice when she sang. It was better than she had thought. In the mean time, Taeyeon began to actually dance some of the real moves.

 

~Sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona? (ha ha ha~ yeah~)
Nune hwahk ttwi janha (nune hwahk ttwi janha)
Beire ssayeo isseodo (beire ssayeo isseodo)
Naneun twinkle tiga na (hey yeah!)

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who was singing whilst doing some kind of weird dance. Taeyeon couldn’t help but laugh. Tiffany was so into the singing that she forgot to give Taeyeon a chance to sing but its not like Taeyeon cared though.

 

~Sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona?(nan twinkle eojjeona)
Nune hwahk ttwi janha (nuneul hwahk ttwi janha)
Beire ssayeo isseodo
Naneun twinkle tiga na (woo! T-twinkle al janha)

 

-------------

 

Tiffany stopped singing when she realized Taeyeon had stopped. All that she heard was Taeyeon on the ground giggling to herself. Tiffany sat next to her and looked at her.

 

“What? What’s so funny?”

 

“You.”

 

“What about me?”

 

“Your dances are hilarious.” Taeyeon then did an imitation, causing Tiffany to laugh too.

 

“I’m sure mine was ier. Yours was just ridiculous.” Tiffany commented playfully.

 

“What? Say that again.” Taeyeon then slowly crawled toward Tiffany.

 

“Hey. What are you doing?”

 

“Take it back.”

 

“No.”

 

“Fine.” Taeyeon then tickled Tiffany, causing an uproar of laughter between both girls to take place.

 

“Stop-stop it Tae-tae.” Tiffany said in between her laughter. After a few minutes, Taeyeon finally stopped her punishment.

 

“Never call Kim Taeyeon rididculous.” Taeyeon said with a victorious smile.

 

“Whatever.” Tiffany rolled her eyes. Deep down she was too happy. She never heard Taeyeon laugh so much. It made her really happy. Taeyeon then fixed Tiffany’s hair. Tiffany was looking at Taeyeon warmly the whole time.

 

“There you go. Fresh and all Tiffany.” Taeyeon said with a smile and laid down on the grass.

“Ahh…this feels nice.” Tiffany scooted close to Taeyeon and began to rub her eyes.

 

“I’m tired Tae-tae.” Taeyeon looked at her and noticed that Tiffany was shivering a little. She took off her jacket and wrapped it around them.

 

“Go to sleep.” Tiffany closed her eyes and kept moving. Taeyeon put an arm under Tiffany’s neck and Tiffany immediately cuddled on Taeyeon, with an arm around Taeyeon’s waist.

 

“Comfortable?” Taeyeon whispered. Tiffany nodded her head and went back to sleep.

 

“Pabo…” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany again, examining her perfect facial features and smooth skin. She looked so peaceful and pretty. Taeyeon couldn’t help it and pecked Tiffany’s forehead. Tiffany moved a little but didn’t wake up. Taeyeon smiled to herself.

 

“I’m falling for you already Tiffany Hwang.” Taeyeon thought to herself before falling asleep herself.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What do  you guys think? The couples are getting closer so thats good right??? lol. And what will happen next? The next chapter will be Soosica and Kryber and the mission. Keep up the comments. I'll try to update asap. Gotta go now. See all of you later *hugs*