Feel the Pain

Phoenix Sisters

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! I wish all of you the best for this coming year and consequent years. Thank you for all your support. I hope all of you stay healthy and safe. And I know i was suppose to update soon but i got caught up on some new year events so yeah...:) But glad to be back.:p

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A black silhouette can be seen scouting a corporate building in the night.  Slowly and stealthily, the figure is able to escape the watchful eyes of the guards. Unfortunately, even though it was night, security was tighter than ever, which irked the dark figure.

 

“YAH!!! Why are you sloooowwwww?! I’m bored.” a voice pentrates through the earpiece of the dark figure. The dark figures cringes and jumps at the sudden voice.

 

“AMBER!!! STFU!” the dark figured quietly yelled back. The dark figure was approaching her target but then decided to stall some time so she can practice some more of her skills on the useless and weak guards.

 

“USE OUR CODENAME!” another voice echoes through the dark figure’s earpiece. The figure sighs and gives in because one way or another, safety is priority.

 

“ARGH! Yes “PHO”…” the voice that yelled before seems to have calm down a little after the use of the codename. (A/N: I pretty sure some of you guys are thinking about the noodles right? Lol.)

 

“And you didn’t forget the other code name right?” the same voice asked back. The disguised figure gave yet another annoyed sigh and responded in a blunt voice.

 

“No. I still remember that dumbo’s name. Right “E”?” After repeating the codenames to the person by the name of “PHO”, a giggle can be heard through the device again. As the figure crouches down to avoid detection of a guard, the voice that giggled earlier spoke.

 

“ Copy that… “NIX”…” The dark figures let out a small smile before approaching the unattentive guard and knocking him out.

 

“Okay..now I’m being serious you guys. I’m on the second to last level now. One more level…” the dark figure talked through the communications device. When there was silence, she knew that for the time being, she was alone.

 

“FREEZE!” the figure froze at the voice of the guard. “!”

 

“Now, turn around where I can see your face!” the figure in black did as was told and looked at the guard intently.  The guard then got out his walkie to call for backup but before he could even speak, the figure in black had knocked the gun out from his hand and knocked him unconscious.

 

“Pathetic…” the figure said to the unconscious guard.  As the figure ran stealthily to the target’s inhabitance, it felt as if the night has only gotten colder. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The disguised figure opened the door, knowing that there won’t be any guards since they were all unconscious or dead.

“I was wondering when you’ll show up.  I was getting quite bored…as you can see.” A woman in her late 50s stated from the chair she was sitting at. She then turned around to show the assassin what she did to “entertain” herself as she was waiting. 

 

The disguised figure can see a little girl that was around the age of 9 or 10 huddled up at the corner, with clothes torn, a battered face, with plenty of cuts and scars.  The little girl was just staring into space. The disguised figure could see the puffiness around the child’s eyes.

 

“YOU ARE DESPICABLE!” the figured shouted but didn’t move, scared that even the most smallest movement can cause more pain for the child.

 

The woman just laughed and stood up from her table. The assassin saw that her target had a gun.

 

“A woman assassin? How nice. Can’t wait to have you too.” The woman smirked ertedly as she approached the assassin.  Unfortunately, before the woman could even lay a finger on the dark figure, she was already on the ground.

 

“You shouldn’t have done that to her…Mrs. Rinkwa.” The assassin spoke in a cold tone as she looked at the traumatized child then back to the perpetrator.  Mrs. Rinkwa raised an eyebrow and then just broke out laughing at the assassin’s ridiculous remark.

 

“Now now. Don’t be quick to judge missy. I’m just satisfying my desires.” Mrs. Rinkwa answered with an evil smirk. “But that little girl struggled too much so I had to use a little force. No big deal.” Mrs. Rinkwa said with a shrug.

 

The dark figure just listen to Mrs. Rinkwa and when she felt that it was her turn to speak, she did.

 

“Don’t you have kids too Mrs.Rinkwa?” Mrs. Rinkwa opened her eyes wide upon hearing this question from the lady killer. She then laughed like a maniac again.

 

“Children???CHILDREN??! Psh! Children are nothing more but little brats asking for trouble.”

 

“You didn’t answer my question. Do. You. Have. Children.???” The assassin repeated her question. Mrs. Rinkwa didn’t know why she had to answer such a stupid question.

 

“Yes. I do. Why do you ask?” Mrs. Rinkwa responded as she took out a cigarette and lit it up.

 

“How many?” the killer continued with her questions.

 

“I have a son. Why?” Mrs. Rinkwa was getting quite irritated by the killer’s private questions.  Suddenly, she heard a chuckle from the assassin.

 

“What’s so funny?”

 

“What a disgrace.” The assassin mumbled, loud enough so that Mrs. Rinkwa could hear every word.

 

Mrs. Rinkwa heard the statement and did not appreciate it one bit. She put out her cigarette and sat on her desk.

 

“Take that back.” Mrs. Rinkwa demanded.

 

“Why should I? I’m telling the truth. You have a son and yet you do such horrific and dehumanizing acts on children?! You are a DISGRACE! A MONSTER!” The assassin raised her voice as well, to show her intolerance of such a horrible person.

 

Mrs.Rinkwa didn’t know what to say. Such a thought never occurred to her.

 

“He-he’s different. He’s my child! MY CHILD!” Mrs. Rinkwa screamed.

 

The assassin just chuckled at such a proclamation.

 

“And this is coming out from the mouth of a /e? You use your position as a managing director to you advantage. Don’t make yourself pitiful Mrs. Rinkwa. Or else I will shorten your time to live.” The assassin threatened.

 

Mrs. Rinkwa was puffing anger. “I have to kill this assassin before she kills me.”

 

“Enough chit-chat. Who are you?” Mrs. Rinkwa asked with bewilderment. She has killed many people before so she has many enemies but this assassin didn’t seem to want to kill her for money.

 

“Does it matter? You’re going to die anyways.” Now, for some reason, Mrs.Rinkwa began to panic, but she had to hide it. Showing any kind of fear will only lead to a quicker death. Unless that is, she can kill the lady assassin first.

 

“But…” the lady assassin continued. “…before I kill you, I want you to know that you have killed a lot of people in the past.”

 

“So what? Trying to be a heroine?” Mrs. Rinkwa quickly asked as she pointed her gun at the assassin. But in her head, she was devising a plan to kill the assassin.

 

“No…” The assassin got closer to Mrs. Rinkwa as she spoke. Mrs. Rinkwa had to admit that the aura of the assassin was scary but she was determined to live. “Stupid girl…walking straight to my gun. You’ll die now!”

 

 “…I want you to feel the pain that you inflicted on your victims.” And with those last words, the assassin swiftly knocked the gun away from Mrs. Rinkwa and put her in an arm lock. The assassin then turned to the little girl.

 

“Run and don’t come back! Now!.” The assassin demanded and the little girl jumped at the shout and quickly ran out, never turning back.

 

Mrs.Rinkwa was still struggling but knew that it was no use because the more she struggled, the tighter the grip. Now, only two people remained in such a building. All her guards were dead or unconscious.

 

“Let me go!!! I will kill you! I will- Ahhh!!!” Mrs.Rinkwa groaned in pain as she fell to the ground. The assassin had broken her arm.  She the crawled away but was stopped by the assassin.

 

“How does it feel Mrs. Rinkwa to be the victim?” Mrs.Rinkwa just looked at the assassin in anticipation of what will happen next.  As the assassin got closer, Mrs. Rinkwa took a gasp.

 

“Your eyes…” Mrs.Rinkwa began to speak but only groaned in pain once more as the assassin grabbed her broken arm hard.

 

“What about them? Does it remind you of anything? Or anyone?!!!” the assassin was now looking at Mrs.Rinkwa straight in the eyes.

 

“You-you’re-”

 

“Don’t you dare say their names. You don’t have the right. ” The assassin then threw her target back down on the ground.  Mrs. Rinkwa was still in shock.

 

“Impossible…I made sure to kill everyone that night. How-how did you-” Mrs. Rinkwa stutter in between her groans of pain.

 

“Doesn’t matter how I survived. Now tell me! Where is he?!” the assassin now grabbed Mrs.Rinkwa by her shirt and was literally shouting in her face.

 

Mrs. Rinkwa just laughed.

 

“You can’t kill him.” Mrs. Rinkwa said with a smirk. “You will die, just like your parents Soo-” But before Mrs. Rinkwa could finish her statement, the assassin had already used her sword to slit Mrs. Rinkwa's throat.

 

Mrs.Rinkwa just gagged to death as her blood gushed out endlessly.  She suffered until her last moment.  Finally when she took her final breath, the assassin approached the lifeless body.

 

“I told you I will make you suffer the pain you inflicted on your victims…and I swear, I will have my revenge.” And with those last words, the assassin left, not leaving any evidence.  Once again, the Night Ghouls had made their mark.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! Hi everyone. finally i get to reply to my wonderful readers out there. I'm glad all of you like my story and support me. It means a lot to me. :)

@youru567: awww...i ihope you resolve your problem with  your girlfriend. hope she tells you why she's angry or else i will *cracking knuckles* lol..jk.jk. But i really do hope you guys work everything out. and thanks.:D

@BhebYeon106: hahha...yep. Just had to include a sleeping Sica in here. Sooyoung will have to deal with that but no worries...Sooyoung will be fine.:)Sica is aleady having her charms on Sooyoung. lol.

@kimhyuraa:yep...the date will come and i can't wait to write it. still deciding on what the date should be though...any ideas? :) I really liked the methods too. Can't believe I came up with such methods.lol

@JalyssaLOVE: Thanks. I'm a Taeny shipper but writing all these couple moments has really made me have more favorite couples. Glad you love Soosica. I like them too..yay!!! hehehe

@choikyle: Yep, I had to make sure each couople has their moments before the real drama starts. hehehe.

@DaraSooyoung: i'm glad you liked the background music. and each pair deservies their own special time to right?lol. Thanks for the support.:)

@kiwiyuhi: lol. I can't leave Taeyeon without her byun side. and yes...Amber has officially become Krystal's servant. but i'm sure she's willing to do anything for krystal.:) and as for Soosica, well...they will definitely have thier comfortable moments. lol. Thanks for your support.

 

@yamalatoz: Youre very welcome. the long chapter was my gift to you.:) Thanks for reading my story.

 

@DinoBro18: You are definitely right about the sweetness part my friend. I'm glad you liked my chapters and the couple moments. I really enjoyed writing it too.:)

 

@coolregina: hahaha..you're welcome. like i said, the long chapter was a gift to all of my readers. and i'm glad you like my story. Thanks for your support.:)