Friends

Phoenix Sisters

I'm Back!!!!! yep, my finals are finally over and now i can just have fun!!! and relax of course.hehehe. how have all of you been huh? Hope you guys are doing well and are excited for the holidays. Wow, I really miss writing and I appreciate your support. :) I'm so happy knowing that i will have more time to just relax and continue writing this fanfic, which i really enjoy. Thank you all for you comments and encouragement.

****K.Y.A.= Kick Your (Hope this answers those who did not see my comment.) :p

*Oh..and i decided to make some additional changes: blue text = character's thoughts. :)

Now without further adieu...more Phoenix Sisters!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Last but not least… Taeny*

 

Taeyeon and Hana finally arrived in the neighborhood that Tiffany’s veterinarian clinic is located. After 10 minutes of walking around without any luck, Taeyeon knew she had to say something.

 

“Hana.” Hana turned to look at Taeyeon and then continued swinging their hands together. Taeyeon was holding onto Hana’s hand so that she doesn’t go anywhere alone. Besides, Taeyeon was responsible for Hana remember?

 

“What Tay?” Hana turned her head to look at Taeyeon as both continued walking in the same paths that they have been walking for the past 10 minutes. Hana doesn’t seem to know that they were lost.

 

Taeyeon took a sigh before speaking. “Are you sure YOU know where your sister works? We have been walking around for quite awhile.” Hana nodded her head vigorously, showing that she did get the address right.

 

“I did Tay! Trust me! Tiffie made me remember her address so that if something bad happens, I can find her.” Hana said as she pointed to herself. She then recounted the directions that Tiffany told her. “Tiffie says that when I get to this neighborhood, I make a right, go straight past two stop signs, then take a left, then another left, then go straight until I see a gym and then make a right and the clinic will be there.”

 

Taeyeon just blinked her eyes after hearing Hana’s directions. “Those directions will surely get someone lost…oh wait! We are lost!”

 

Hana saw Taeyeon’s grumpy behavior and stopped in her tracks.

 

“Are you okay Tay?” Hana asked, unaware of the fact that they were lost.

 

Taeyeon didn’t mean to doubt Hana. It’s just that it was already 6pm and she had to get back home before 8pm. She doesn’t want to go through yet another lecture about family, responsibility, politeness, etc. from her sisters again.

 

“I’m alright. Come on, let’s go. It should be so hard to find your sister since you are my guide.” Taeyeon then began walking, lightly pulling Hana to continue as well. Taeyeon then began to swing their hands together, making Hana smile.

 

“Hey Tay. You are a very nice person you know?” Taeyeon looked down at Hana upon hearing the little girl’s comment.

 

“In what way?” Taeyeon found it strange for a little girl to make such a comment. Before Hana can give Taeyeon an answer, Hana’s phone rang. “When did Hana get a phone?”

Taeyeon shrugged off her thought. She can always ask Hana how she got a phone later. She didn’t want to be rude so Taeyeon remained quiet while Hana talked on her phone.

 

“Hi Tiffie!!!uh-huh..uh-huh..Oh, well we’are at Daechon neighborhood right now. Yeah. Uh-huh.” Taeyeon found Hana’s casual answers amusing. She has never heard a little talk on a cellphone like Hana before.

 

Suddenly, Hana handed Taeyeon her cellphone.

 

“Nugu?” Taeyeon asked Hana as she took the phone.

 

Hana shrugged her shoulders and then whistled a song, causing Taeyeon to be even more suspicious of who the caller was.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Taeyeon!” the husky voice from the other line was all Taeyeon needed to know identify the other person.

 

Taeyeon then mouthed a “you-will-be-in big-trouble- Hwang Hana” to the little girl, who seemed to not care.

 

Taeyeon was brought back to reality by Tiffany’s voice.

 

“Taeyeon, Taeyeon! HELLO?!” Tiffany’s scream got Taeyeon annoyed. Not just that, but the scream hurted Taeyeon’s eardrums. So, Taeyeon did what any person would do if they were being yelled at through the phone…

 

“WHAT!!!” Taeyeon screamed too so that Tiffany will know how her screaming affected Taeyeon. Immediately, Taeyeon can hear Tiffany grumbling. It took a minute or two until Tiffany spoke again.  However, when she spoke, Taeyeon can sense Tiffany’s anger.

 

“Where are you guys? Tell me so I know can help you two get here quick.” Taeyeon took another glance at Hana before answering Tiffany.  Hana was laughing so much that she had to sit down.

 

When Taeyeon finished telling Tiffany their location, Tiffany hung up, much to Taeyeon’s surprise. “Persistent and rude.”

 

Taeyeon returned Hana’s cellphone back to her and both went back to Taeyeon’s car.

 

“What happened Tay?” Hana asked innocently, as she realized that Taeyeon wasn’t talking to her.

 

“Nothing. Come on, let’s go to your sister. She’s waiting for us.” However, little did Hana know that the directions she told Taeyeon were directions to the local McDonalds, which happened to be in the area near the clinic.

 

When Taeyeon and Hana got into the car, Taeyeon turned toward Hana in the backseat to tell her something.

 

“Hana. The next time you decide to go to what you consider is your sister’s clinic, remember to take Sooyoung or Amber.” Taeyeon then turned back to put on her seatbelt. Hana, however, didn’t understand why Taeyeon would say such a thing to her.

 

“Wae?” Hana asked back.

 

“Because, McDonald’s is their favorite restaurant too.”

 

Hana still didn’t understand, but Taeyeon understood that Hana firmly believes that the directions she gave was instructions to Tiffany’s clinic.

 

“Okkkaaayyy Tay. I’ll do that. You can be weird too sometimes.” Hana said as she raised an eyebrow to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon just sighed, shook head lightly side to side, started the engine, and sped off.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was 6:15 pm and Tiffany still saw no sign of Taeyeon or Hana.  She was still pretty mad at Taeyeon’s rude behavior to her earlier with the screaming.

 

“Who does she think is to scream at me? Its her fault for ignoring me.” Tiffany angrily grumbled as she continued to finish some last minute things. “Hana can also be so-”

 

*Woof Woof Woof*

 

Tiffany immediately turned toward the noise to see a puppy looking back at her, swinging its tail happily. 

 

Tiffany smiled at the sight she saw and made her way to the dog. The dog was a pure bred Alaskan Husky.

 

“Hey there Sirius. Miss me?” Tiffany was patting and holding the puppy’s head now. (A/N: I’m a big Harry Potter fan and I just really like this name. lol)

 

*woof woof*

 

The puppy then Tiffany’s cheeks.  Tiffany broke out in little chuckles because of the ticklish feeling.  After awhile, Tiffany decided she should close down the clinic since it was already 6:25pm, and Taeyeon still hasn’t showed up yet.

“Alright Sirius. You be a good boy alright. You have to stay here.”

 

Sirius looked back at Tiffany, clearly not wanting her to leave. Tiffany faintly smiled before she patted the dog again.

 

“Sorry. But you know why you have to stay here. I already played with you.” Tiffany then went to a counter, grabbed a needle, and injected Sirius with it.  After a few minutes, the Alaskan Husky fell back to sleep. Tiffany continued to look at the dog, but was interrupted by the vibration of her phone.

 

The caller I.D. read “Hana”.

 

“Hello.” Tiffany made sure to speak lowly now since she didn’t want a repeat of what happened earlier with Taeyeon.

 

“Sis! We’re outside waiting for you. Hurry up. And…”

 

“And what?” Tiffany asked back, wanting to know what her little sister had to say.

 

“I’m tired.” Hana then hung up. Tiffany laughed at her little sister’s comment. Hana can really find a way to make Tiffany smile.

 

Tiffany proceeded to turn off all her lights and locked her clinic down. It wasn’t long till she heard the sounds of heels.

 

“Tiffie!!!” Hana screamed and immediately hugged Tiffany by her legs.

 

“Hahaha. Hello to you too baby sis. Where’s your Tay?” Tiffany asked as they broke from the hug and she looked around. “Did she decide to go back home?”

 

“Right here.” A voice whispered from behind Tiffany, causing Tiffany to scream and tried to attack the owner of the voice.

 

“Ahhh!!!” Tiffany tried to punch whoever was behind her but only hit the air. 

 

“What the-” Taeyeon had quickly dodged her attack and did not look happy at all.

 

“Are you trying to hurt me Ms.Hwang?” Taeyeon asked coldly, while staring at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany couldn’t believe it…she didn’t do anything wrong.

 

“Its not my fault I thought you were a creeper/.” Tiffany defended herself.

 

Taeyeon was no longer looking at Tiffany coldly, rather, it became more of a calm look again. “Well, its your fault for not paying attention to your surrounding. I didn’t want to disturb you two so I decided to go somewhere else but then I remembered I had to stay with Hana so I came back. And that’s when I heard you asking about my whereabouts. Basically, you asked and I answered.” Hana just smiled at Taeyeon’s response while Tiffany seemed to be in deep thoughts.

 

“Okay. Let’s just say both of us are wrong.” Tiffany finally admitted. Taeyeon stayed quiet, which was not what Tiffany wanted.

 

“Hello. Say something.” Tiffany demanded.

 

“Why? You spoke for the both of us so there’s no need for me to say anything.”

 

Tiffany let out a big sigh and then glared at Taeyeon. “Why the is she so high and mighty all the time every time we meet?!”

 

“But…” Taeyeon continued. Tiffany waited to hear what Taeyeon had to say, although she already knew it won’t be anything good.

 

“BUT WHAT?” Tiffany angrily asked, not looking at Taeyeon

 

Hana looked at Tiffany, then Taeyeon. Honestly, Hana seemed to be the only enjoying the little battle between Taeny.

 

Taeyeon continued, despite the Tiffany’s attitude. “But…you are right. I shouldn’t have come up behind you like a creeper/. I’m sorry, Tiffany.”

 

Tiffany quickly turned back to look at Taeyeon.  Tiffany was so happy to hear Taeyeon calling her name more often. She actually calmed down. In addition, Taeyeon wasn’t all “high and mighty” like Tiffany originally thought.

 

“Apology accepted.” Tiffany then gave Taeyeon one of her eyesmiles. Unfortunately for Tiffany, Taeyeon just stared back blankly. “Geez. Don’t she ever smile?”

 

*Ring Ring*

 

“Aish!” Tiffany wondered who is calling right now and interrupting her moment with Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany looked at the I.D.

 

“Jessica? Why is she calling? Hello?”

 

Taeyeon listened to the conversation. Well, she didn’t mean to but its kind of hard not to eavesdrop when she can hear her name mentioned. Before she knew it, Tiffany gave her the phone.

 

“Its Jessica.” Tiffany told Taeyeon once Taeyeon took the phone.

"Jessica-sshi? Is something wrong?" Taeyeon asked in a calm and respectful manner.  In contrast, the answer she got from Jessica wasn’t so calm at all. (A/N: Read Ch.15 to read Jessica’s answer. kekeke)

 

Taeyeon was going to tell Jessica the whereabouts of Sooyoung but couldn’t since the phone was suddenly taken from her.

 

"Yah! Don't take your anger out on Taeyeon! She's innocent!" Tiffany yelled. Taeyeon tried to get the phone back but Tiffany refused. Taeyeon really needed to talk to Jessica.

 

"..and just because Sooyoung went M.I.A. on you, it doesn't mean Taeyeon-" Tiffany couldn’t finish her words because Taeyeon had somehow snatched the phone back.

 

“Yah..that’s an Iphone 4S…be careful. And Jessica! Stop yelling at Taeyeon or-” Tiffany began rambling but soon stopped when Taeyeon put a finger on . Tiffany immediately shut up when her lips came into contact with Taeyeon’s touch.

 

“Thank you Ms. Hwang. Peace and quiet.” Taeyeon removed her finger and continued talking to Jessica, but Tiffany remained still. She was somehow paralyzed.

"Tell Sooyoung to hurry. If she doesn't listen, just say that I will "K.Y.A." when she gets home." Taeyeon then hangs up. “I swear, Sooyoung will get it when I see her later.”

“Hey Tay.” Hana tugged on Taeyeon’s shirt, wanting to tell her something.

“What Hana?”

Hana then points at an awestruck, confused, and smiling Tiffany. If anyone saw her, they would think she was crazy.

Taeyeon took Hana’s hand and they went to Tiffany.

“Ms. Hwang. Ms. Hwang. MS.HWANG!” Taeyeon didn’t want to yell but it seems that was the only way to get Tiffany back to her senses because soon after, Tiffany snapped back to reality.

“Huh? What? What happened?” Tiffany asked, not wanting to face the fact that Hana and Taeyeon saw her spacing out.

“You were what Jessica and Krystal would callfantasizing.” Hana blatanly replied.

“I-I wa-was not.” Tiffany defended.

“Look. You’re free to do whatever Ms. Hwang but let’s go.Its getting late. We still have to take Hana back home.” Taeyeon then walked off with Hana, leaving Tiffany behind.

“Aish! Why don’t you wait for me too huh? Meanie!” Tiffany then trotted after them.

­­­­­­­­­­­­______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since the walk back to Taeyeon’s car took a while due to the fact that they had to park somewhere else to get to the clinic, it was awfully quiet. But, you can always on Hana to break the ice.

“Tay, you’re really funny.”

Taeyeon looked at Hana. Tiffany looked at her sister too. “Funny? More like mean, ignorant, and charming-WAIT! Scratch out the last word!” Tiffany then began to shake her head, earning a “WTH” are you doing look from Taeyeon.

“Hehehe…I-I-saw a bug.” Tiffany then looked at her hand to avoid any more attention.

Taeyeon then turned her attention back to Hana. “Why do you say that?”

“Because, you made me laugh earlier when you yelled through the phone to Tiffie.” Hana then laughed again as she recalled that moment. Hana then stopped to rub her eyes.

“Oh! That reminds me Hana. You deserve a punishment for not telling me it was your sister.” Hana looked at Taeyeon with a terrified face. Tiffany hoped Taeyeon was just kidding.

“You’re kidding right Taeyeon? Punishing a kid for something so small?” Tiffany inquired.

Taeyeon  nodded her head. “Why not? She needs to learn not to mess with me. Put both your arms out Hana.”  Hana obeyed.

Tiffany was appalled. “Hana, don’t do it. This is ridiculous Taeyeon.” Tiffany was trying to stop Hana, but it was no use.

Taeyeon then walked toward Hana. “Spread you arms out wide.” Hana did what she was told. “Now close your eyes. Don’t open them unless I tell you to, you hear?” Hana nodded her head.”Good girl. Now don’t worry. This won’t hurt at all.”

“Taeyeon! You better not hit her or else I will hurt you too.” Tiffany exclaimed. No one else hits her sister. Hell, even she doesn’t hit Hana. Taeyeon just ignored Tiffany’s warning and began to crouch down to Hana’s level. Hana was shaking a little now.

“Don’t you dare Taeyeon! I said NO!” But just before Tiffany can even lay a finger on Taeyeon, she stopped herself. What she saw, was not what she expected at all: Taeyeon was piggy-backing Hana.

“What are you doing Taeyeon?” Tiffany asked. She was really confused now.

“Just watch.”

Tiffany did what she was told and watched.

“Alright Hana. Go to sleep. I know you’re tired.” Taeyeon said in a soothing voice. Tiffany didn’t know what to think anymore.

“But *yawn* I don’t *yawn* want to Tay.” Hana argued back as she made herself a little more comfortable on Taeyeon’s back. She was really tired and Taeyeon was aware of this. Taeyeon knew Hana won’t sleep and would protest unless she was put to sleep. So, Taeyeon came up with this idea.

Before Tiffany knew, Hana was deep asleep on Taeyeon’s back.

“How did you know…?” Tiffany asked. She was quite impressed by Taeyeon’s idea.

“Easy. I’m her friend.” Taeyeon answerd back truthfully.

“What about me? Am I your friend?” Tiffany countered.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and then slowly approached her. Taeyeon then leaned into her Tiffany’s ear, causing Tiffany’s heart to beat faster.

“Come on, let’s go. I don’t want Hana to get sick.” Taeyeon whispered then began to walk, but stopped when she realized Tiffany wasn’t beside her.

“Hey! Hurry up! I don’t want to be a meanie!” Taeyeon exclaimed. Tiffany walked quickly to catch up to Taeyeon. After a while, Taeyeon spoke up again.

“Let’s walk together. From now on, when you and I are together, you need to always be beside me. You hear?”

 “Why?” Tiffany asked back. She was surprised, suspicious and felt a weird feeling when she heard Taeyeon’s request.

“Because…we’re friends.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! this took me 2 hours to write. Btw, there might be some grammar mistakes so i apologize in advance. i hope you guys enjoy. I understand that the development between the characters are a little slow but trust me my dear readers, its all necessary. I hope you guys enjoy. Dont forget to comment. Next chapter is the partayyyy!! whoopie! and drumrolls please *dumdumdum* Soober's mission. I'll see you guys again soon. Thanks.:)