A "Bet"-ter Truth

Phoenix Sisters

Do anyone of you listen to SNSD songs while writing or when you're doing anything??? I'm finding myself doing that lately. Like right now, I'm listening to Baby Steps by Drew Ryan Scott. I didn't even know he was the original singer and writer. lol. Anyways...talk to me my readers. How are all of you doing? Anything good??? :D I hope so. Enjoy! P.s..did have you guys watched 'Gentlemen's Dignity?" One of my favorites!! :D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Amber pulled up to Dasani University and took off her helmet. The moment she took off her helmet, she felt refreshed. The breezy air, the warm and shiny sun, and of course, the immense amount of college students sleeping, going to classes, going home, eating, hanging out with friends etc... The college environment never failed to impress Amber. Amber put her helmet away and made her way into the campus.

 

Amber was dressed in casual clothes (A/N: sorry...not good with clothes description. Just use your imagination.lol.) with a pair of black sunglasses on. Regardless, she still looked good. Amber observed her surroundings, from the class buildings, to the library, to the vending machines, to the students...to everything. She had a smile on the whole time.

 

"Krystal is so lucky." Amber thought to herself.  When Amber finally arrived at Krystal's class, she looked at her watch and realized she still had another 15 minutes until Krystal's class ends.

 

"Hmm...I guess I'll just wait for her here." So Amber took a seat down in a bench in the shade and took out a notepad. "Guess I can make good use of this time and finish my 'To-Do' list for Krystal." Amber was so focused on her notepad and thoughts, that she didn't even realize Krystal's class was finally out. Krystal and her friends, Victoria, Sulli, Luna, and Aiden were giggling and talking to each other. It wasn't until Aiden saw Amber that he pointed her out.

 

"Krystal. Your girlfriend is here." Aiden said with a smirk and pointed to Amber, who was still in her own little world. Krystal gave Aiden a skeptical look, thinking he was joking.

 

"Aiden, if this is another one of your- AMBER!!!" Krystal forgot about Aiden the moment her eyes followed Aiden's finger and happily ran to Amber. Amber immediately stood up, dropping her notepad. Before Amber could pick up her notepad, Krystal had engulfed her in a hug.

 

Amber giggled and hugged her girlfriend back. She put a hand to the back of Krystal's head and gently rubbed it up and down (A/N: Like the ones in the K-dramas.lol) Amber loved the warmth.

 

"I'm guessing someone's excited to see me?" Amber asked once she loosened the hug a bit, her arms still around Krystal's waist. Krystal didn't hesitate to nod.

 

"Yep. I'm always happy when you're here with me." Krystal retorted with a smile, her eyes glistening with bliss. Amber pecked Krystal's cheeks. She couldnt' help it.

 

"Yah! There are single people here you know!" Luna shouted and broke the happy couple apart. She then turned to Amber. "Can't you keep your hands to yourself ?! What have you done to our Soojung?"

 

"Ooooo...Krystal, Luna used your forbidden name." Victoria tattled and skipped to Krystal's side. "Teach her a lesson Krystal." Victoria whispered in Krystal's ear and meronged at Luna when Luna gave her a 'you-are-dead' look. 

 

"Luna, did you forget my rule?" Krystal asked in a cold tone with her arms crossed.  Luna immediately ran behind Amber and began flattering the latter, in hopes of saving her life.

 

"Amber. Did I ever tell you how cool you are?" Luna asked with a nervous smile. A HellKrys is not something she wanted to see.

 

"Actually. You never did." Amber teased, making Luna stiffen.

 

"Well-well. You are so cool Amber. And you're also really hot!" Amber broke out laughing, but unfortunately for Luna, Krystal had lunged herself at Luna. Krystal was trying to kick and grab Luna.

 

"Krystal! Be civilized. Luna doesn't have the skills to make Amber attracted to her." Aiden reasoned, as he and his girlfriend, Sulli, struggled to hold her back.

 

Luna was offended. "Hey! That's so mean! I do have the skills. I'm charming too!!" She defended. Victoria broke out in a chuckle and gave Luna pitiful pats on her right shoulder.

 

"Whatever you say." Victoria answered and shrugged her shoulders. "Denial is dangerous, Luna."

 

Luna was apalled. She had everything a guy would want: The looks, the curves, the long, smooth, silky  hair, the legs other women envied, etc. What could she be missing?

 

"LET ME KILL HER RIGHT NOW!!! LET ME GO SULLI!!!!" Amber watched in amusement in witnessing HellKrys. Luna seemed to have forgotten about HellKrys, making it more fatal for her. Aidena and Sulli were now holding Krystal by her waist, slowly losing the battle. Meanwhile, Victoria was chatting with a random guy.

 

Amber was quite confused when she saw Victoria flirting with a guy. "When did that happen?" Amber asked herself as she looked at Victoria. She shook her head and let out a small laugh. All of Krystal's friends were quite funny.

 

After a while of Luna still asking herself what she lacked and Aiden and Sulli trying to calm Krystal down, Amber decided to resolve the problem. Amber went behind Krystal and poked Krystal's shoulder. Krystal didn't respond but after a while of getting irritated by the nonstop poking, Krystal finally turned around.


"YAH! YOU WANT TO-" Krystal was immediately silenced by the sudden contact of Amber's lips. After Amber retreated, she looked at the now quiet and stunned Krystal in front of her. It was just a quick kiss on the lips, but Amber was estatic.

 

"Krystal?" Aiden loosened himself away and looked at his friend. "Krystal?" He waved his hand in front of Krystal's face.

 

Sulli giggled . "I think she's fine now. HellKrys seems to be gone for now. Thanks Amber." Sulli then took Aiden's hand. "We have to go now. Take care of this Jung." After they left, Victoria finally came back to the scene.

 

"What?What did I miss? Why does Krystal have that look like a deer caught in the headlights?! Why did Sulli and Aiden leave? TELL ME!!!! Victoria demanded in desperation.

 

Luna finally broke out from her reverie and immediately dragged Victoria away. "But I still want to know!" Victoria argued.

 

Luna ignored Victoria. "Ask later. Now you are going to help me work on my skills." Victoria sighed. If only that Nickhun guy didn't come asking her out, things would have been different.....or not...

 

"I HAVE A DATE WITH NICKHUN!!"  Victoria squealed in bliss, forgetting everything else that happened. Luna was unaffected.

 

"Good for you Vic. Now tell me what I need to do to make myself more appealing." Luna commanded. "And it better be good or else-" Luna turned around and slid her thumb across her neck. However, Victoria could care less. She had a date...with Nickhun!!!

 

Chu Peeps are cool huh???

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Amber cupped Krystal's face in her hands when they were finally alone. "Krystal? Are you okay?"

"..."

"Krystal?"

"..."

"Princess. If you don't talk, I'm going to have a full blown make-out with you right here." Amber threatened and amazingly, Krystal springed back to life. She immediately covered , making Amber laugh at her weird behavior.

"what are you doing?"

"Preventing my lips from being by you."

Amber raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? And how does that happen?"

 

Krystal glared at Amber. "Don't pretend not to know." Amber raised her hands up in defeat.

 

"I was just joking. Geesh." Amber walked past Krystal and left her behind. Krystal followed Amber.

 

"Are you mad?" Krystal peeked at Amber. Amber had a stoned expression and didnt' say anything.

 

"Amber."

"..."

"Amber."

"Wae?"

Krystal smiled to herself and immediately ran to the front of Amber. "Were you offended?"

Amber coughed and turned her head to the side. "No."

"Liar."

"No."

"You're lying again." Krystal poked Amber's cheek this time. "Smile. Smile. Smile." Krystal hugged Amber. "Smile or you'll receive punishment."

 

Amber was already pacified and Krystal knew that. "How will you punish me huh?"

 

Krystal brought Amber closer and whispered. "By your lips with my lips."

Amber turned red at her answer. She broke from the hug and quickly walked ahead again, mumbling incoherent words. Krystal giggled at Amber's embarrassment and ran to catch up to her.

"What did you say?" Krystal asked once she was by Amber's side.

"Nothing."

"You were mumbling erted things huh?" Krystal teased.

"WHAT?! No!"Amber was baffled. Krystal stayed silent, waiting for Amber to continue. Amber had her head down and slowly lifted it up to meet Krystal's smiling face.

"You're driving me crazy."

"Huh?"Krystal asked, alittle confused.

Amber sighed, smiled, and intertwined her hands with Krystal's. "You're making me go crazy." Amber finished, leading Krystal as they walked again.

"Not in a erted way right?" Krystal teased again. Amber chuckled.

"Nope." Amber then brought their interwined hands to her left chest. "Right here." Krystal blushed and felt so touched. Words couldnt' describe how she felt at that moment.

 

Amber just kept her gaze ahead. Her heart ws beating so fast after telling Krystal those words. It was silent for about 5 minutes, both calming themselves down and enjoying eachother's company. Finally, Amber remembered another important detail-

 

"Krystal. I forgot to tell you that your family invited me and my sisters to dinner."

 

"WHAT?!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

*Later that night-TaeSooBer's Apartment*

 

TaeSooBer were going through thier clothes, deciding what they should wear.

"What about this?" Sooyoung turned to her sisters with a red dress on. The dress barely reached her knees.

"Hmm..." Amber cupped her chin wiht her hand and walked around Sooyoung. "...no. That's something to wear if you're going to a club."

"Taeyeon?" Sooyoung inquired.

"You look ty." Taeyeon bluntly but truthfully answered. Sooyoung frowned while Amber bursted out laughing. Sooyoung then took off the dress to try on something else.

Taeyeon didn't want Sooyoung to misunderstand her comment. "Sooyoung, does Jessica's parent's know you are her girlfriend?" Sooyoung shook her head.

Taeyeon smiled and looked through Sooyoung's clothes. "Don't misunderstand me Sooyoung. I'm not trying to say you are a ." Taeyeon grabbed an outfit, turned to Sooyoung and held the outfit in front of Sooyoung. "I'm sure you want to leave a good impression and image for her parents."

Sooyoung nodded and gave her sister a warm smile. "I know. I'm just nervous." Sooyoung took the outfit adn tried it on.

"Me too." Amber answered as she couldn't decided what to wear. "Sooyoung, you look good in anything you wear."

"ert." Sooyoung sanged into Taeyeon's ear. Taeyeon let out a small laugh. Amber turned around and looked at TaeSoo suspiciously.

"What?"

"Nothing." TaeSoo answered simultaneously with an innocent face.

"Better be nothing. I have eyes on teh back of my head so don't even think of doing something to me." Amber warned and took off her shirt to try on  another outfit. "Does this make me look too girly?"

"You look handsome." a voice answered for her. TaeSooBer turned around adn saw Donghae leaning against Amber's room with a smile.

"YAH!!!" TaeSooBer yelled adn covered themselves. "Can't you see were dressing?" Sooyoung hissed angrily as she covered her bosom. Taeyeon hid behind Amber's bed while Amber wrapped herself with her blanket but made sure to give Donghae her "you're crazy" look.

Donghae ignored their complaint and slumped down onto the bed. "I'm gay, in case all of you forgot."

"So?" Taeyeon inquired.

"It means that I have no interest in girls." Donghae explained and tried to tug Amber's blanket away. Amber held on tight and ran to teh corner.

"We can make you go straight again." Sooyoung joked.

"Especially me. I mean, look at me Donghae." Amber then uncovered herself and showed her tone and lean body to Donghae. "You like?" Amber mischievously asked.

"Yawn." Donghae answered and rolled his eyes. "Hurry up. I waited 2 hours for the three of you." He then went out.

"Nice try Amber. But he's 100% gay for Heechul." Taeyeon replied with a smirk. Amber and Sooyoung just shrugged and quickly put on thier clothes.

"Same here. But I'm 100% made-for- Krystal Jung." Amber answered with a wide grin.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

*At the restaurant*

"What did you do when Taeyeon told you?" Krystal asked when they sat down on their table.

"Nothing much. I just said it would be fun and that they should come. I would love for my parents to see her."

"But you two just started to date." Jessica added adamantly. "Isn't this too quick?"

Tiffany shook her head. "It's not like we're getting married. Besides, it's just a gathering with no ulterior motives. Mom and Dad wouldn't know unless I tell them."

Krystal and Jessica listened adn nodded thier head in agreement. Tiffany looked at them skeptically. "Did you two over-react?"

"What? no-no." Jessica answered nervously.

"Psh! we won't do that." Krystal added and took a sip of her water.

"uh-huh. Doesn't matter. Taeyeon already told me both of your reactions." Tiffany calmly said and gave Hana her utensils.

"WHAT?!" The Jung sisters said together.

Tiffany chuckled. "That's exactly how Taeyeon said you two reacted. So funny."

Taecyeon saw his dongsaengs talking to eachother and joined in. "heyoooo. What's up?"

"Nothing!" The Jungs answered in irritation.

Taecyeon was taken aback a little. "Why so hot-headed?" He asked Tiffany.

"Taht's how they are." Tiffany answered.

It wasn't for another 10 minutes that TaeSooBer adn Donghae finally arrived.

"Sorry for the delay." All of them apologized and sat next to their girlfriends. JeTiKrys had to admit: they're girlfriends were looking good.

"It's okay. We didn't order yet." Mrs. Jung assured. "Waiter! Can we have teh menu please?" Teh waiter nodded and brought the menus.

"Okay everyone. Let's enjoy the night." Mr. Hwang said with a loud declaration. The environment immediately became jolly and happy. Amber and Krystal looked at eachother and Krystal intertwined her hands with Amber's.

"I think I'm going crazy too." She whispered to Amber. Amber looked at her, a little shocked but gave Krystal a warm smile.

 

"I'm sure you know where ." Krystal added with a small smile and tightened her hold on Amber. Amber only smiled back lovingly and used her free hand to point to Krystal's heart.

"Right here."

___________________________________________________________-

*Somewhere..*

 

"Did you start without my permission?" A woman's voice asked.

"Yep." th other woman answered casually and stirred her liquor. "Am I not supposed to?"

"We were suppose to do it together Lee Sulli !"

Sulli stopped her actions and turned to face the other woman.

"Hyuna. I've done the hard part. Now all you have to do is find Amber."

Hyuna was still pretty angry but knew there was no point.

 

"How long has Amber known the truth about the bet?"

 

Sulli gave Hyuna a wicked smile. "Since...today."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Omaaaggaaaahh!!!! Kryber overload!!! lol...but what an ending huh? what will happen now to Kryber? Drama drama drama...and sweet, mushy moments too. Stay tuned.:D