More to it...

Phoenix Sisters

Hi! How many of you are smiling and excited??? lol...okay okay. Here's the next chappie.:D

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"POLICE!" Heechul shouted as he and his two companions pointed their guns at TaeSooBer. Sooyoung looked at Amber. 

"Now what?" Sooyoung whispered and stood closer to Amber. Amber shook her head and turned back to look at the officers.

"Are you deaf?! Let my sister go!" Tiffany shouted and walked closer to the Night Ghouls. Amber and Sooyoung began to panic.

"Psh!" Amber nudged Taeyeon, as she tried to make the contact as subtle as possible. Taeyeon moved her head a little to the side to acknowledge Amber.

"What?" Taeyeon whispered back, still keeping a stone expression.

"Your girlfriend is really, really scary right now. Can we just tell her that we come in peace?" Amber quickly whispered. She didn't want any more trouble than she already had in the night. But all Amber received was a sigh from Taeyeon.

"Yah! Are you-" Amber didn't even finish her sentence because Taeyeon suddenly took some steps toward Tiffany. Amber and Sooyoung looked on in shock as Taeyeon came face to face with Tiffany. In fact, even JeKrys and the officers were taunted by Taeyeon's actions. Soon enough, they raised their weapons again.

"Put down your weapon right now!" Siwon warned as he looked at Taeyeon. He then cocked his gun, getting ready to shoot if he had to.

"Tiffany! Come back here!" Krystal yelled. She knew what the Maniacs were capable of...she's seen the news and she's heard of their merciless nature. 

Taeyeon ignored all of the noise going around them and just kept looking at Tiffany. Tiffany was nervous but she put up a good front.She just wanted her sister back...no matter what.

Everything became quiet as everyone stood their ground. What exactly was going to happen now?

Taeyeon around to look at SooBer and nodded toward them. SooBer immediately understood and put their swords away. Soon after, SooBer joined Taeyeon. 

"Officer Kim. You shouldn't be pointing your guns at your benefactors." Amber stated in her fake voice, making it sound deep.

Heechul raised an eyebrow and then gasped. "Are you-are you the Night Ghouls?"

Sooyoung let out a dry laugh, which, for some reason, got Jessica angry.

"Just answer him! Can't you talk?" Jessica asked in irritation. Sooyoung was offended. No one speaks like that to her...no one! Well maybe Jessica does have the right since she's her girlfriend but...hm...it wasn't even true!

Sooyoung let out a cough before speaking in her own fake voice. "Just put down your guns and weapons and maybe I'll be willing to actually talk a little more Ms. Jung."

Jessica widened her eyes. "How-how do you-"  Jessica was surprised. How did this particular assassin know her? What else did she know? This scared Jessica. These assassins were not ordinary.

"Enough!" Jonghyun yelled and put his gun away. Everyone else saw and followed, except for Tiffany. "Just let the girl go." Jonghyun mumbled, not letting his attention stray.

"You really think were the bad ones?" Taeyeon asked in a solemn tone. But Tiffany just ignored her.Amber knew that Tiffany wasn't going to back down until Hana is safe and sound in her arms so Amber stepped forward.

"Don't even try anything funny." Krystal warned and positioned her nunchuks in defensive mode. Amber took a breath and pointed at Hana and then back at Tiffany. Krystal raised an eyebrow. Amber rolled her eyes and pointed at Hana again.

"We won't hurt her." Amber assured JeTiKrys as she held on to Hana tightly. Jessica and Krystal reluctantly let their weapons down. They would have to appease the Night Ghouls if they wanted Hana to be safe.

"Night Ghouls wouldn't resort to such low levels such as this." Sooyoung commented with a solemn look. "We won't hurt an innocent child."

But Tifffany wouldn't believe her, thinking it was a trap. Amber sighed and pointed at Hana again. How hard is it just to get Tiffany to let her guard down? Amber was getting frustrated. And SooTae was aware of that.

Tiffany turned to look at Heechul for affirmation. Heechul nodded his head as a sign that it was not a trap. Tiffany quickly threw her weapon away and quickly grabbed Hana from Amber. 

"Geez. Am I a ghost or something?" Amber asked Sooyoung with frown. Sooyoung smiled and shook her head.

"Well. You are a Night Ghoul." Taeyeon commented, only to make Amber glare at her. Taeyeon just shrugged. "It's half true."

Meanwhile, Tiffany hugged Hana tightly and felt so relieved...her sister was safe. Jessica and Krystal gathered around Tiffany as well. Hana was safe..and that was all that mattered. 

"Why was she with you?" Siwon asked in a suspicious tone.

"Because we saved her? Duh!" Sooyoung answered defensively. She was not going to let these officers taint her name of justice! "Why would we give you guys the information of her location if we were the ones who kidnapped her?" Sooyoung countered.

"It was you?!!!" Jonghyun said aloud, quite suprised. Amber scoffed.

"Well who did you think it was? The tooth fairy?" Amber retorted sarcastically, offended that Jonghyun and Siwon would still have so much negativity toward them.

Jonghyun shook his head. "It would make sense if the Maniacs gave us the location. It's common in kidnapping cases."

Heechul raised his hand to stop the discussion before anything else could be exchanged. "Jonghyun. This is not an ordinary kidnapping case. Remember?"

Jonghyun nodded his head. "Yes. Sorry. We should leave."

Taeyeon knew it was time to leave. It was getting late and they were conversing with the cops and JeTiKrys longer than expected...in fact...JeTiKrys was really unexpected visitors. And Taeyeon wasn't the only one who was curious how JeTiKrys found out about the location. SooBer was just as curious as Taeyeon and gestured Taeyeon to ask Heechul why JeTiKrys was there. So before Heechul left with 

"Officer Kim?"

"Hm?" Heechul turned to look at TaeSooBer.

"How did-"

BOOM!!!!

TaeSooBer fell to the ground while the rest were holding on to the side of the building. Sooyoung turned to look at the window and saw that the building next to them had just exploded.

"What's going on?!!!" Siwon shouted over the constant explosions. 

"I DON'T-"

BOOM!!!!

Jonghyun's voice drowned in the loud noise. This time, the explosion was closer. And that was not good...not good at all. Heechul took Hana from Tiffany.

"We need to leave now!!" Heechul yelled and ran, with the rest following. However, before JeTiKrys could even go near the door, some masked people blocked their way. Before Siwon, Jonghyun and Heechul could respond, the ceiling collasped and blocked the door. 

"SAVE MY HANA!!" Tiffany screamed over the door. Jessica and Krystal backed off from teh masked people who were holding swords in their hands. JeTiKrys looked past the masked men and saw that the Night Ghouls were fighting against some masked men too. 

"Ready girls?" Jessica asked as she observed the masked men's posture. Krystal nodded her head. 

"Bring it on." Krystal and Tiffany mumbled before breaking up and fighting against the masked men...

Meanwhile....

"They are really adamant in killing us." Amber spoke over her receiver as she slit one of the enemy in the stomach. 

"They're not called Maniacs for no reason." Taeyeon answered before twisting one of the enemy's neck. 

"!" Sooyoung yelled over the receiver. 

"What's wrong?!" Taeyeon asked as she delivered a painful kick in the head of one of the masked man. Sooyoung quickly hit one of the enemy on the side of the neck and knocked him out cold. 

"Jessica and them are here!!" Sooyoung answered in a rush. "We need to help them!"

Alarm went off  in Taeyeon and Amber's head. Both quickly looked to see where their girlfriends were. Once they spotted Tiffany and Krystal, both sprinted off toward them. JeTiKrys won't last long in this kind of situation.

----------------------------------------------------

Jessica, Tiffany, and Krystal huddled back together as they were now surrounded with a group of masked men. They were panting now and tired. The smoke and heat was affecting them and was not making them lose their consciousness.

"Stay up." Tiffany said in between pants. "We have to keep our eyes open."

Krystal put her fists in front of her when one of the masked figures stepped forward. "Don't even think about it." Krystal warned, but the enemies didn't seem to care.

"We need to stay focused." Jessica commented, but nonetheless, readied herself for another fight. 

Suddenly, as if activated by some kind of remote, all of the masked figures slowly closed in on JeTiKrys. JeTiKrys slowly moved around in the little circle they've formed, ready for any kind of attack. But it was hard to stay focused when they were getting dizzy and weak from the smoke. Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal fell to the ground.

BOOM!!!

Another explosion was heard and this time, it was under the floor that they were standing in. JeTiKrys tried to stand up but it was so hard....

"Hyah!!!" The masked figures yelled as they stepped forward to attack JeTiKrys. But for some reason, none of them felt any pain.

Krystal opened her eyes and found herself leaning against something...or rather, someone

Jessica felt herself lifted from the ground and landing against a soft cushion.

Similarly, Tiffany could feel an arm wrapped around her waist, supporting her.

After a minute, it made sense. JeTiKrys finally knew what happened: Night Ghouls!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

*What happened earlier*

Amber, Sooyoung and Taeyeon were successful in helping their lovers before anything bad could've happened. They had to spring like crazy to kill some of the enemies surrounding JeTiKrys before being able to act as the barrier between the masked figures and JeTiKrys.

Amber quickly helped Krystal stand up after killing another enemy.  Krystal immediatly leaned her head against Amber's chest. Amber put an arm around Krystal's waist and used her other arm to warn the bad men to back off with her sword. If Amber had to kill to keep Krystal alive, then so be it. And she knew that the masked men knew of this too because they slowly began to retreat with every step that Amber took forward.

Taeyeon saw that one of the masked man was going to slice Tiffany with the sword. So Taeyeon quickly jumped over the man she was currently fighting with and took the opportunity to cut off that man's arm before he could even hurt as much as a hair on Tiffany.

Sooyoung quickly helped Jessica up and held her close to her. Sooyoung could see that Jessica was getting weaker every minute under this kind of heat. And before anyone could even try to sneak an attack, Sooyoung glared at them, making them back off.

------------------------------------------------------

*Present time*

"We need to leave now." Sooyoung hissed so that TaeBer would hear. 

"The windows. We're going to have to jump down." Amber suggested. "These men are just like suicide bombers. They don't care if they were killed in this fire."

Taeyeon nodded. "That's are only option right now. But is there anything we can jump onto for safety outside?" 

"A lake. There's a lake. We can jump into there." Amber commented, upon remembering that specific detail based on her observations when she first arrived at the building. 

"Then on the count of three, all of us run for it." Taeyeon stated.

"One." Amber began and stepped backward with Krystal. 

"Two." Sooyoung counted next, following Amber's movements, and holding on to Jessica.

"Three!" Taeyeon yelled and ran with Tiffany next to her. All of the masked men were chasing after them.

*BOOM!!!

The flames of the last and most deadly explosion found its way out of the window, but luckily, TaeNy, SooSica, and KryBer were already out of the building before they were caught in the flames' wrath. 

Upon falling into the lake, TaeSooBer quickly swam onto shore with their girlfriends. They could see and hear sirens in the distance. 

"Now they come?" Amber spoked in disbelief. "Damn! These officers are really slow!" 

"Hurry! We need to leave before we get caught!" Taeyeon warned but all the while, was worried about Tiffany. "She-she's not breathing!!" 

"What?" Sooyoung checked on Jessica. "So is she!" Sooyoung was referring to Jessica. "What do we do?"

Amber lightly slapped Krystal's cheeks. But Krystal was unresponsive "She's out too. Damn it!" 

The sirens were getting closer. TaeSooBer didn't want to risk getting caught but at the same time, their girlfriends were unconscious and not breathing. What do they do?

---------------------------------------------------

"WHAT?!" Jae looked over the view of Seoul and could see the smokes and hear the explosions in the distance. It was exactly where his daughters were at. 

"Where are you going?" Kim Bum asked as Jae frantically grabbed his sword and a piece of black cloth.

"To save my daughters." Jae answered back gravely. However, before he could even leave, he was held back by Donghae.

"Let me go." 

Donghae shook his head. "Uncle. It's best that you stay here."

"No! I need to-"

"No. You don't. Your daughters are fine. Trust me." Donghae said as he looked into his Uncle's eyes. Jae was hesitant but after a while, let out a sigh.

"Fine. But if they're not back in an hour, I'm going to find them."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"CPR!" Sooyoung yelled in an grateful tone. 

"That's right!" Amber retorted and looked at Taeyeon. "Let's do that."

"Fine. But don't look at me."

Amber and Sooyoung rolled their eyes and scoffed. "It's called CPR. Not kissing." 

"Shut up and just do it." Taeyeon growled.

"Come on." Taeyeon uttered repeatedly as she blew some more air into Tiffany's mouth. "Tiffany please wake up." One final push and Tiffany finally spit out the excess water. Taeyeon let out let out a breath of relief.

Amber blew some more air into Krystal's mouth and was getting worried when Krystal was not gaining consciousness. "Wake up!" Amber kept on performing CPR and it wasn't until the 4th time that Krystal finally spit out the water.

Sooyoung was performing the same thing with Jessica. "Come on. Wake up Jessica." However, for Sooyoung, when she put her lips against Jessica to blow some air, Jessica ended up kissing her.

Sooyoung widened her eyes and tried to remove herself. She began to push Jessica away. When Jessica finally opened her eyes, and saw a pair of eyes looking back at her, she screamed and pushed Sooyoung off her. At the same time, her scream made Tiffany and Krystal hit Taeyeon and Amber and stood up.

Sooyoung was still rubbing her ears by the time TaeBer got to her.  

"What happened?" Amber asked. 

"She kissed me." Sooyoung pointed a finger at Jessica. 

Tiffany and Krystal looked at Jessica in shock. "You what?!!!" 

Jessica shrugged. " I was sleeping and yeah. It just happened." 

Taeyeon and Amber's mouth was gaped wide open. If their veils wasn't blocking them, it would've been a funny sight. 

Sooyoung shook her head. "And here I thought she needed CPR." 

"Doesn't matter. We need to go. NOW!" Amber commanded. TaeSooBer turned around and was going to run for it but was stopped by Tiffany. 

"Wait!" 

Taeyeon stopped and turned to look at Tiffany.

"Thank you." Tiffany finally uttered in a calm and gentle tone. 

"And thanks for saving our lives." Krystal added. 

Taeyeon and Amber just nodded while Sooyoung just looked at Jessica. She was waiting to see if Jessica was going to say anything.

Tiffany and Krystal nudged Jessica. "Oh fine! Thanks for saving me." Jessica said and crossed her arms. "But I didn't need your help."

Sooyoung was amused. Oh Jessica and her pride. "You're all welcome. And Ms.Jung?"

Jessica looked at the tall Night Ghoul when she was called. "What?" she answered in annoyance.

"I hope we keep the kiss between us a secret. Wouldn't want to cause problems with your girlfriend right?" Jessica widened her eyes in embarrassment but before she could say anything, the Night Ghouls were already gone. What else do the Night Ghouls know about her? (A/N: If only you knew the truth JeTiKrys. :D)

"Are you going to tell Sooyoung?" Krystal asked. 

"Yeah. Are you? I mean even though you did kiss a stranger...will you?" Tiffany pestered. "Huh? Huh?"

"Shut up." Jessica walked off first, not wanting to deal with Tiffany and Krystal. "It wasn't even on purpose so why do I need to tell Sooyoung."

Tiffany and Krystal just laughed while Jessica kept ignoring them. "I'm at a happy place. I'm at a happy place." Jessica kept repeating to herself to stop herself from beating up Tiffany and Krystal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"What happened?" Jae asked the moment his daughters entered the apartment. They smelled of smoke and their faces had soot and their clothes had ashes and tears on it.

After drinking a bottle of water, TaeSooBer sat down and told their dad all about the events that had happened earlier. 

Jae closed his eyes and let out some deep breaths.

"What's wrong Uncle?" Donghae asked, worried. 

Kim Bum sat next to Jae. "You knew this will happen once they start getting other people involved." Kim Bum stated.

"What is it?" Sooyoung asked and waited for her dad to speak. "Tell us."

Jae opened his eyes and looked at his daughters and then at Donghae. "It's starting." 

"What?" Donghae and JeTiKrys asked simultaenously. They were confused as to why their father is acting so strange suddenly. Its not like this was this first mission or something to have encountered such problems.

"The war between us,the Fall of the Phoenix, and James." Jae answered in a solemn tone.

"James?" TaeSooBer and Donghae looked at each other. They have never heard of such a name before in their lives. "Who is that?"

"A very, very bad man. And the man who.... is responsible for your parent's death." 

Upon hearing that, Taeyeon, Amber and Sooyoung clenched thier fists. Their eyes watery with tears. 

"So he's the one huh?" Donghae asked in a whisper. 

Jae nodded. "Yes. But do not let your emotions control you. We must stay focused and make a plan if we are to take revenge."

TaeSooBer nodded their head. "As long as we get our revenge. It doesn't matter how long we have to wait." Sooyoung spoke, earning nodds in agreement from Taeyeon and Amber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Elsewhere*

A man, covered in sweat and panting, barged into James' room with no invitation. 

"What is it now Shin?!!" James yelled, angered by such disturbance. He already had enough things in his mind to make him absolutely angry at that moment. 

Shin walked over to James and handed some papers to him.

James took the papers from him and looked through it. The documents had some symbols and drawings on it, as well as some undeciphered writing. "What is this?"

"We've been tricked."

James raised an eyebrow at Shin's comment. "What do you mean by that?"

Shin took the papers from James and showed one particular paper to James. "The Fall of the Phoenix is not just an object."

James stayed silent, as a sign for Shin to continue.

Shin sighed. "All this time, we've been looking for an object when we should've also been looking for someone."

"Someone? Like who?"

Shin let out a helpless cry. "I don't know. All I know is that those relics and antiques that we have now, do not lead us to place or object. Rather, it's all about a person."

"Just one person?" James asked. "All our long time research for the Fall of the Phoenix was for nothing?" He hissed in anger.

Shin shook his head. "No. There is an object but to get it, we need a chosen individual or individuals."

James rubbed his temple. "So you're telling me now, that the Fall of the Phoenix isn't what I think it is?"

"Precisely. In fact, it consists of two parts: the object that we're looking for and the key to that object is the chosen individuals."

"How many exactly?" 

"I don't know. We are still trying to deciper the rest of the writings."

"Okay. Keep me updated. You can leave now." Shin bowed and left. James let out a yell when Shin left and punched the nearest wall next to him. 

"What are you up to Jae? What are you-no, who are you hiding from me?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not so much couple moments in this chapter but its for a reason...drama drama drama. lol. But I hope you guys are keeping up wiht the characters and the plot. What will happen now? Quite a myster with the 'Fall of the Phoenix' right? 

Don't forget to comment. Comment's make me happy. :D