Fortunate Meetings (Soosica)

Phoenix Sisters

Hello everyone! miss me??? well i miss you guys too...:) so sorry ive been busy with school and work but i finally have some time to update. so excited to write this chapter. hope you guys enjoy this chapter and my story altogether. oh and for future reference, there will be more soshi & suju characters. ok..enough of my talking. hope this chapter makes up for me not updating for 2 days.:p

 

**I'm going to include music in my fanfic since i thougt it would be awesome. The music will definitely help you feel the atmosphere and feelings of the characters and events. Please try to listen to the music as you read the part of the scene that corresponds to it. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I FINALLY FOUND YOU!"

Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Jessica all turned their attention to the voice and saw a tall figure making their way to them. There was not much light so the face of the figure could not be seen. It was pretty dark from where the trio were standing.Taeyeon, however, knew exactly who that voice belongs to since she lives with that person.

"Psst...do you guys know her?" Jessica leaned over to quickly whisper to Taeyeon and Tiffany. "She sounds angry and she's loud" Jessica continued. "But her voice sounds awfully familiar" Jessica thought to herself.  Tiffany shook her head "no" while Taeyeon stayed quiet. Finally, as the figure got closer, Jessica can see faint physical features of the person. However, before Jessica can actually see the person clearly, her phone rang.

*Ring Ring*

"Sorry. I have to take this call. Excuse me for a sec. Tiffany, don't try harassing your heroine while I'm gone ok?" Jessica only received a glare from Tiffany, who is feeling a little frustrated with Taeyeon.  Jessica then went to talk on her phone not far away from Tiffany and Taeyeon.

"Hello? Oh hey Krystal. You finally done smooching with Amber?" Jessica loves teasing her baby sister. Suddenly, Jessica remembered Tiffany and blurted out that the "heroine" was here in the backyard with her.

"Now that you know you better hurry before she's gone. Tiffany might need our help." Jessica continued as she can hear Krystal's laughter through the backyard.

 

*Meanwhile...*

Tiffany stares at her "heroine" and the tall girl as they converse. She didn't want to intrude in the conversation since it would be rude.

"Sooyoung, you don't have to yell you know? I can hear you perfectly fine."

The tall girl smile sheepishly at Taeyeon's comment. "Sorry. I just miss you." Sooyoung said with aegyo to ease any anger that her sister might have toward her at that moment.  When she saw her short, older sister roll her eyes, she knew she was forgiven.

"I won't do that again..I mean, I will try to not be so loud." Sooyoung then noticed Tiffany and gave her a smile. She then introduced herself.

"Oops. Sorry. I didn't see you. I'm Choi Sooyoung." Sooyoung said, as she held out her hand for a hand shake.

Tiffany returned a smile and gladly shook Sooyoung's hand.

"Tiffany Hwang. It's nice to meet you and you don't have to apologize."

"Sooyoung, she's Hara's sister. So, you behave understand?" Taeyeon joined in their conversation because she didn't want Sooyoung to act out of bounds like she did when she saw the birthday cake.

Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon with an awestruck look and then back to the eye-smiling girl.

Suddenly, Sooyoung quickly grabbed Tiffany's hand and started to shake it again.

"Oh my god! oh my god! Its nice to finally meet you. My little buddy Hana talks about you everytime she comes over to my pastry shop." Sooyoung said with a wide smile.

Tiffany let out a laugh at Sooyoung's strange behavior.  "Thanks. I hope its good things that Hana tells you." As this interaction took place, Sooyoung didn't notice a certain someone approaching her. Before she knew it, Tiffany heard a painful scream from Sooyoung.

"Oww!!!"

Taeyeon was pulling Sooyoung's ear.  "Soo...what did i say about behaving yourself? Where's Amber and Krystal?" Taeyeon finally asked after she let go of Sooyoung who was rubbing her ear.

"They'll be coming in a bit. Gosh...you can be so mean Tae." Sooyoung angrily said as she looked at Taeyeon.

"Sorry Tiffany. My sister can be really sometimes with me but don't worry, i'm not always like this." Sooyoung said to Tiffany with a reassuring smile.

"You're her sister?" Tiffany asked, since she was taken by surprise. "I don't see any physical similarities." Tiffany thought to herself.

"Yeah we are..." sooyoung answered with another big smile. "Wae? something wrong?"

Tiffany broke out from her thoughts and shook her head. "Nope, nothing is wrong. In fact, if you are her sister, can you please tell me her name? She has been refusing to tell me." Tiffany said with a small smile as she pointed at Taeyeon.

Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon who only stared at her back.

"Sis, you know that is rude right? What's wrong with telling her your name? Hurry up. Tell it to her now." Sooyoung told Taeyeon, no longer in her playful mood.

"Long story." That was all Taeyeon said, which only raised Sooyoung's confusion.

"Actually, it's not long at all. In fact, it's relatively short." Tiffany said in response to Taeyeon's short answer. Taeyeon look at Tiffany when she heard this. "What's so good about knowing me?" Taeyeon asked herself as she continue to look at Tiffany. 

"Okkkaayyyyy...did you guys meet eachother before or is this part of a very sappy drama?" Sooyoung asked, scratching her head, as she noticed the interaction between Taeyeon and Tiffany.

>listen Dalja's Spring-YaYaYa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLn3WUkE-9M&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLE147550540D536EA

"YOU!!!!!!!!" Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Taeyeon turned their heads in the direction of the scream.  There, standing in front of them, was a blonde-hair girl, holding her cellphone in her hand, as she stared at Sooyoung with anger. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" the blonde girl continued to scream.

It took Sooyoung a whie to realize why she was being yelled at..and then it hit her, the blonde girl was the same one who kicked her cart.

"WHAT AM I DOING HERE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE RUDE LADY?!" It was Sooyoung's turn to scream now, and she was not happy at all.

"Oh no..this is bad." Taeyeon said, loud enough for Tiffany to hear.

"Wae?" Tiffany asked in return. "Do they know each other?"

"Let's just say, they had a prior fortunate meeting ." Tiffany can sense the sarcasm in Taeyeon's tone and statement. Before Tiffany can ask any more questions, she was disrupted by Jessica and Sooyoung's loud argument. Sooyoung and Jessica were now facing each other.

"APOLOGIZE NOW GIANT!" Jessica angrily demanded.

"UNBELIEVABLE! YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY YOU BLONDE STICK!!" Sooyound did not appreciate being called names, let alone one from the person who kicked her cart and almost hurt her food.

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME A BLONDE STICK?!!!" Jessica yelled back to Sooyoung's face. Sooyoung smirked at Jessica's reaction.

"YEAH I DID! SO WHAT? YOU CALLED ME A GIANT!"

Sooyoung's comment just got on Jessica's last nerve.

"THAT'S IT!!!! APOLOGIZE BEFORE YOU GET HURT!" Jessica threatened.

Sooyoung scoffed at Jessica's threat and just shrugged it off.

"I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU TRY!" Sooyoung spat back.

"OK. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!" Jessica replied as she cracked her knuckles and the top buttons of her dress shirt.

"LET'S RUMBLE BLONDIE!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Before any "girls-gone-wild"  can break out, Tiffany and Taeyeon quickly ran to Sooyoung and Jessica.  Taeyeon took hold of Sooyoung whereas Tiffany grabbed Jessica. Both Sooyoung and Jessica were kicking, punching, and screaming as they were seperated from eachother.

"Jess!!! Stop! Don't do this!" Tiffany tried reasoning with her hot-headed cousin.

"Sooyoung! Don't-you-STAY STILL DAMN IT! dare- fight-here!" Taeyeon said in-between her breaths as she tried to restrain her tall sister. "Why do you  have to have such long legs and arms?" Taeyeon though to herself as she had to drag Sooyoung further away.

After 10 minutes, Tiffany and Taeyeon finally got Sooyoung and Jessica to calm down. They were finally able to be together without wanting to tear eachother apart.

"Sooyoung...apologize to her." Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon in disbelief. Meanwhile, Tiffany demanded the same thing from Jessica.

"You better apologize Jess! Right now." Jessica looked at her angry cousin and knew she was serious. Tiffany then quietly whispered: "Look, i still need to know her name so please do this for me okay?" Tiffany pleaded as she looked at Taeyeon, who was busy calming Sooyoung down.

"Fine! This is so unfair, but you owe me Tiff!." Jessica replied, looking away. Tiffany quickly hugged her cousin. "I love you too Jessie!" Tiffany yelled as she continuing hugging Jessica.

>listen My Fair Lady-Tango http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJiy7_Gea3Y

On the other hand, Taeyeon was trying to reason with Sooyoung, who was now ignoring her. After calming herself down, Taeyeon finally let out an exasperated sigh before giving in.

"Sooyoung, today's Hana's birthday. Please do this for her. Just apologize." Taeyeon let out another sigh after realizing taht Sooyoung was still ignoring her. "I can't believe I'm going to do this." Taeyeon quietly said to herself before talking to Sooyoung again.

"If you apologize, I'll cook dinner for you for 3 days." Sooyoung abruptly turned her head toward Taeyeon.

"Deal! You can't go back on your words!" Sooyoung yelled out as she walked to Tiffany and Jessica.

"Those 3 days are going to be torture." Taeyeon said to herself before following her sister.

When Tiffany saw Sooyoung approaching Jessica and her, she let go of the hug. Jessica just stared at Sooyoung.

"I'm sorry-" Sooyoung continued but stopped when she realized she dind'nt know the blond girls name.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" Jessica retorted with her arms crossed.

Jessica could see the anger on Sooyoung’s face again, and she found it quite amusing.

“Her name is Jessica Jung.” Tiffany saw that Taeyeon was now next to Sooyoung and realized that Sooyoung didn’t finish her apology because she didn’t know Jessica’s name.

Sooyoung remembered Taeyeon’s promise to her and quickly recomposed herself. “The food is worth it. The food is worth it.” Sooyoung constantly reminded herself before speaking again.

“I’m sorry Jessica Jung. Please accept my apology.” Sooyoung then bowed, which earned a “Omo!” from Tiffany.

Jessica looked at Sooyoung, but didn’t do anything until Tiffany shoved her forward a little with a “ now-its-your-turn-to-apologize” look.

“By the way, her name is Choi Sooyoung.” Tiffany whispered. Jessica sighed and finally apologized.

“I’m sorry…Choi Sooyoung.” Jessica had the hardest time apologizing. She just wasn’t good with apologies, especially when she’s being forced.

“Sorry for what Jess?” Tiffany nudged Jessica again. Jessica let out another sigh before speaking again.

“I’m sorry for kicking your cart that day.” Jessica said, earning a smile and thumps up from Tiffany.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the exchange of apology and when the tension dispersed, Taeyeon finally spoke.

“Sooyoung, what time is it?”

“It’s 8:30 pm. Wae?”

“Nothing. Where’s Amber? Are you sure she said she’ll meet us here?” Taeyeon asked. Tiffany can sense that her savior was in a hurry.

“Don’t worry. Krystal is with her.” Jessica reassured.

“JESSICA!”

“SOO!”

In the distance, the four girls can see Amber and Krystal running toward them.

“Sorry we’re late. We had to push some old ladies out of the way to get here.” Amber joked as she finally got settled down with Krystal beside her. Everyone but Taeyeon and Jessica laughed.

“It’s alright Amber. Oh, this is Tiffany Hwang. Hana’s sister.” Sooyoung introduced Tiffany to Amber.

“Amber Liu. Nice to finally meet you. I heard great things about you from Hana.” Amber said as she shook Tiffany’s hand.

“So I’ve heard.” Tiffany responded with a smile.

Out of nowhere, Jessica laughed.

“What the hell?” Sooyoung asked as she looked at the laughing Jessica.

“Um…Jessica is slow when it comes to understanding jokes.” Krystal explained when she realized that Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Amber were bewildered by Jessica’s sudden laughter.

“Oh! Krystal, these two are my sisters: Choi Sooyoung and –” Taeyeon immediately cut Amber off before can tell Krystal her name.

“I have to leave soon. I’m going to go look for Hana.” Taeyeon said as she turned to go back inside the house.

“You are not leaving until I know your name!”Tiffany thought to herself before giving her cousins the “help me” look.  Jessica saw this and nudged Krystal, who immediately got the hint.

“Wait!” Krystal yelled out.

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked as she turned around.

“Um-um.. Amber and I saw Hana earlier and wanted us to tell you to wait here for her since she’s waiting for her dad to finish discussing business with his friends.” After Krystal finished, she received a pat on the back from Tiffany.

Taeyeon then looked at Amber intently. “Is that true Amber?”

Amber and Sooyoung can see the looks on Krystal’s eyes and got the sign.

“Yeah. Hana wants to introduce her dad to us.” Amber lied.

“Just come back here. You still have time.” Sooyoung then added.

Taeyeon was hesitant but decided to come back since she did promise to personally give Hana her gift. Taeyeon retraced her steps and returned to join the group. Tiffany’s face lit up immediately. “This is the perfect opportunity.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was that? Soosica meets again…yay! Lol. Hope you guys like it. I don’t want to rush this story but no worries, you will see some action and kicking soon! Don’t forget to leave comments.